The primary purpose of the Production Analyst is to review the initial income/credit profile and documentation submitted by Mortgage Banker to insure loan meets product requirements for handoff to Processing. The Production Analyst provides internal support through effective pipeline and task management.
• Monitors pipeline to meet daily departmental service level agreements
• Reviews borrower documentation, 1003 and credit for initial credit decision
• Ensures documentation is indexed correctly prior to handoff
• Communicates with Senior Mortgage Banker and Sales Manager on level defects (incomplete submission and / or loan does not qualify under submitted program) through various checklists
• Calculates / reconciles income and assets against program guidelines / AUS cert
• Escalates to Senior Analyst for files that don't qualify to determine additional avenues for the file prior to restructuring
• Reruns AUS with updated and confirmed information to ensure still qualifying
• Assigns and STS/STP's file to processing
- Production Analyst at LoanDepot
- Junior Account Manager at LoanDepot
- Customer Lending Representative, CLR at
- Cash Vault Representative at Bank of Texas
3 years, 3 months at this Job
1735 S Street NW - Washington, DC 20009 - USA +1 (617) 447 0030
• [email protected] johnevans007
• quintusdias 1/3 Aug 2018 - Feb 2019 Senior Production Analyst, Cyberdata, Washington, DC. 24/7 operational support and monitoring of applications within IDP (Integrated Dissem- ination Program) at NOAA, including nowCOAST and IDP-GIS. System administration of ArcGIS server farms. Daily participation at NCEP Central Operations "OPS" meetings to review prior 24 hours operations. Wrote tools for analysis of web logs, running load tests with JMeter, and Big Brother scripts for realtime monitoring of operations, including test suites.
- Senior Production Analyst, Cyberdata at NOAA
- Software Engineer at UCAR
- Programmer at Integrated Statistics/NOAA
- Programmer at Partners Health Care / Bullfinch Medical Group
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Applied Mathematics
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Master of Science - Mathematics
r Prepared completion reports independently. o Kept commingling permits and pipeline permits current. . Managed State and Federal requirements for divestiture of 2,500 New Mexico we[tt as well as for other divestitures. Ha ndled regulatory requi rements fcr several acquisitions. o Entered data from gauge sheets, run tickets, crude statements, and pipeline statements into Excalibur production reporting system. Entered test information and downtime. Resolved discrepancies between run tickets and crude statements with transporters. Prepared gas allocations and state production reports for Colorado and Texas. . Set up new wells in Excalibur system. Kept Excalibur updated with recompletion information, commingling perrnits- o Cleaned up 5,000-well database of 300+ errors in order to merge into another database. o Managed other special projects as requested. Long-term disabitity from 6/2008 until 612009 due ta injuries sustained in accident. Employment terminated after one year of disability- Lengthy recuperation until 9/201,1'.
- Sr. Regulatory/Production Analyst at Plains Exploration & Production
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college
• Quality Assurance/Control; Planning, Analyzing and Executing efficient production flow for the company's goods, data and information
• Designed, scheduled and staffed models that provide the best optimization of labor cost and production volume and efficiency.
- PRODUCTION ANALYST at Fresh From Texas
- LOGISTICS SPECIALIST at STANBIO LABORATORIES
- QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR at TOYOTA MANUFACTURING
- WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS TEAM LEADER at TRIPLE S STEEL
1 year at this Job
- BACHELORS - ENGLISH LITERATURE
- BACHELORS - HISTORY
Validated and analyzed daily, weekly and monthly volumetrics for Eagle Ford Shale weekly production management review; responsible for monthly forecast and variance to actuals analysis as well as allocations for regulatory reporting; provided production / sales volumes to all departments and JV partners
- Production Analyst at REPSOL
- at REPSOL
- Operations Analyst at REPSOL
- Regulatory Compliance Coordinator at CITATION OIL & GAS CORP
2 years at this Job
- - Business
Interacted with project manager, team leads, vendor and business teams to implement platform integration, deployment, data conversion from development to production and testing on Merrick, Flow Cal, Oracle Ps2, Pure Automation. Selected to work on Drilling and Operations task force in selecting Peleton software to best-fit business needs. Provided production data collection and validation support, Help document, design and build system interfaces, Manage 3rd party data feeds into OOD (Oracle On Demand), Support P2ES FieldOps, Production Management. Support field data capture device technologies, Supported ad hoc reporting tools, report design, training and special requests. Provided level-2 support for daily production issues and super-user groups. Granted security permissions for users and password resets. Managed and supervise others as needed. Utilized and created SQL scripts for data analysis in Oracle PS2 and Flowcal
- Production Analyst at Noble Energy
- Don Casey Enterprise at Supervisor
- Operations and Support Technician at Gart Sports
- Computer Operator at JD Edwards
4 years at this Job
Providing a full spectrum of systems engineering, and network technical support services to assist pd-net_e to provide mission-critical systems engineering support to the warfighter in a tactical environment. This includes: provide systems engineering services; network integration exercise (NIE); initialization services; initialization and systems studies and assessment; perform risk management.. ♦ Provide data product production support for all Army Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems Capability Sets (CS), including updating unit task organization (UTO). Conduct research, coordinate final reviews with the assigned unit, using the Automated Initialization Manager (AIM) and Initialization Tool Suite (ITS) software to produce complete data product (DP) package files. ♦ Provide technical feedback to AIM and ITS software developers for software and process improvement, furnish weekly updates and monthly status reports to management, and provide technical support to Army units. Participate in weekly scheduling and technical meetings to address updates, concerns, and best practices within the DP production team.
- Production Analyst at NetSEA Technologies LLC
- Clinical Trials Analyst II at BAYLOR SCOTT & WHITE RESEARCH INSTITUTE
- Computer Operator III / Data Manager at COMBINED TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC
- Systems Architect Analyst at SYMBOLIC SYSTEMS INC
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Associates of Arts in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
- Associates of Arts in General Studies - Phi Theta Kappa
- - Medical Lab Tech and EKG Tech
Required to Monitor Production environment for errors. Required to Monitor Branch network connections. Utilized Active Directory to preform Password Resets, and Unlock accounts. Preformed Application verification after patching Provided Branch weekend support. Provided Weekend Service Desk Support. Preformed DocShare support and Password resets. Used FreshService to Create Tickets for branch Incidents. Required to initiate response to potential incidents and alert Managers and all branches.
- PRODUCTION ANALYST at WASHINGTON FEDERAL BANK
- Desktop Support Analyst (Contract) at Nordstrom
10 months at this Job
- Associate - computer science
- Network Security Certification - Network Security
Client: Bank of America.
• Was part of the ninety people "Data Warehousing team" which is doing the credit card related work for Bank of America.
• Developed SQL, Oracle and Netezza queries & KornShell scripts in LINUX for data warehousing applications.
• Scheduled scripts for automation by using crontab.
• Provided support by using tickets having different priorities on Portal and Sharepoint.
• Automated tasks by writing KornShell scripts.
• As a part of the "Production Support" group which comprised of seven people, ran many different processes under tight deadlines.
• Provided weekend, holidays and evening support as and when needed.
• Documented processes by using word and Visio, as well trained the coworkers by doing the presentation of the processes.
• Created reports using WINSQL, SQL, ORACLE, Netezza, SVN, datastage, Perl.
- Production Analyst at Alliance Data Systems(Epsilon)
- Consultant (Programmer) at Insyst Inc
- Software Engineer at Davox Corporation
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- M.S. - Computer Science
- M.S. in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
- B.E. in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
Dearborn, MI (Accepted Buy-out package) June 1999 - December 2018
• North American Manufacturing Business Office: Global Planning - Forward Model Programs
• Material & Production Analyst: North American Assembly, Stamping, PTO - Dearborn, MI
• Portfolio Manager: Staff Powertrain and New Model Programs - Allen Park, MI
• Inventory Analyst - Livonia Trans, Dearborn Stamping, Dearborn Frame, Walton Hills Stamping
• Parts Control Manager - Dearborn Diversified/Frame, Ford Rouge Facility
• Material Handling-Plant Floor Supervisor - Louisville Assembly Plant, Louisville, KY Global Planning: (1 Year) Manage the timing and communication of the future model Global Powertrain studies. Chaired global meetings with directors, chief engineers, manufacturing HR, and production managers weekly. Organized the Global Manufacturing Database and SharePoint Sites. Initiated MA0-2 Manufacturing Assessments to verify new components and processes. Communicated initiatives for Ford facilities; milestone iterations, approvals, volumes, timing, funding and cost comparisons. Staff Inventory Team: (10 Yrs) North American staff member for Production Inventory, Cycle Counts, BOM, Engineering Change, Scheduling and Value Stream Mapping in; Stamping, Powertrain and Assembly Plants. Developed and presented cost savings to management and plant teams, initiated process change and tracked plant's progress to targets. Audited and improved plant record accuracy in; Production counts, scrap, rejects, obsolescence, shipping, receiving, balance out, (SOX Compliance). Staff trainer for N.A. Plant Inventory Analysts. Chaired global meetings, assessed Ford and supplier facilities to identify material flow constraints for potential cost and process improvements Plant Inventory Analyst: Performed financial risk audits and implemented process improvements for Sarbanes Oxley compliance. Monitored and reported the performance in; BOM, Production Counts, Cycle-Check, scrap, rejects, window schedules, shipping and receiving. Analyzed material flow, load planning and warehousing. Conducted the plant inventory meetings monthly/weekly, reported results. (Dearborn Stamping, Livonia Transmission, Walton Hills Stamping, Dearborn Diversified, Sterling Axle and Detroit Frame plants). Information Technology: (4 Yrs) Portfolio Manager new model launches and the Global Powertrain Applications. Collected and reported the I.T. launch cost for new facilities and current line alterations. Launched Automated Scheduling, Quality Works, OBL, QLS-CM, FIS and Dock Audits. Managed launch timing, issues log, and coordinated issue resolutions for the global team. Coordinated testing, Plant 1 verification and certification of the various Quality and Production floor applications. Designed and implemented databases for data queries and reporting; completed Agility training. MP&L; Additional Responsibilities: Production demands manifested into multiple quality and material supply issues. Short term on-site assignments to assist with emergency issues: Chicago Assembly /Stamping -Taurus-Explorer Launch; Reiter Products - London, Ontario; CN Engineers Rail Strike, managed cross-dock - Buffalo, NY; Resourcing - Linamar Guelph, CA; PMP Bankruptcy - Toronto, CA; Fiesta Launch - Cuautitlan Assembly/Stamping, Mexico, et al. Bailment: Created business cases and analyzed the potential bailment agreements. Compiled relevant data for material costs and potential savings via FPV, APW, life cycle, transportation, capacities, warehousing and off-site assembly processes. Presented cost recommendations to the Global Bailment Board for approvals for $1M in average total cost savings per case. Parts Control Manager: (3Yrs) Supervised 5 direct reports in Stamping and Assembly. Scheduled production lines; die changes, coils, blank and materials procurement. Managed dock window scheduling. Directed efforts in Lean Manufacturing, FIFO, Synchronous Material Flow and Kanban. Managed the JIT delivery of End Items to nine North American facilities. Supervisor of General Stores, Haz-Mat Champion, and Chairman of the Ergonomics and Plant Safety committees. Material Handling Supervisor: (2 Yrs) At Louisville Assembly, coached 15 dock, warehousing and lineside delivery personnel. Reduced inventory via marketplaces/route designs, Ironman, FIFO, and call systems. Implemented In-line Vehicle Sequencing and staging areas, and responded to union, safety and production quality concerns. Safety Committee member. Computing Proficient in all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Access Database, PowerPoint) SharePoint Management, Ford Systems, CMMSIII, C-Pars, Data-mart, Data-Mining and Business Objects.
- Material & Production Analyst at Ford Motor Company
- at Ford Motor Company
- Recognition Executive Director-MPL at Ford Motor Company
- Executive Vice President at Ford Motor Company
19 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Mathematics