acquired RODALE Inc., Emmaus, PA in January 2018)
Publisher of health and wellness lifestyle magazines, books and products.
Marketing Campaign Production Analyst 2005 - 2018
• Attach images and edit text versions in UltraEdit Text Editor software where needed. Insert additional coding for footers, subject lines and personalization for mailings.
• Upload campaigns into Yesmail Email Marketing Platform. Test and review email campaigns with Email on Acid and communicate with clients with corrections and approvals, then schedule and launch campaigns.
• Assist with editing and launching websites utilizing a Drupal based content management system.
• Work closely with the Customer Fulfillment team by loading and scrubbing customer files for eCommerce billing in SQL Server Enterprise Manager. Load processed files into the email mailing application for weekly distribution.
• Update customer reply folders with SQL Server Enterprise Manager for unsubscribing email requests, update e- mail address changes, and remove inactive accounts.
• Perform on-call responsibilities for monitoring email application to ensure email campaigns are launched successfully.
• Provide in-depth training to all new hires and work extensively on process documentation for the Email Team. Accomplishments:
• Managed high-profile email campaign promotions for the successful The Biggest Loser television show, book and newsletters, and other hits such as Celebrity Fit Club, South Beach Diet, Flat Belly Diet, Eat This Not That, and Tour de France among many others.
• Played a major role in 2 Email platform conversion projects. Each project included participation in selecting the new applications, working with new java script code, extensive testing and transfer of existing data into the new systems.
- Marketing Campaign Production Analyst at HEARST COMMUNICATIONS Inc
- Editorial Rights Coordinator at Legal Department
- International Rights Assistant at Men's Health Magazine
- Television Production Assistant at PBS Station WLVT Channel 39
13 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Television Production
Validated and analyzed daily, weekly and monthly volumetrics for Eagle Ford Shale weekly production management review; responsible for monthly forecast and variance to actuals analysis as well as allocations for regulatory reporting; provided production / sales volumes to all departments and JV partners
- Production Analyst at REPSOL
- at REPSOL
- Operations Analyst at REPSOL
- Regulatory Compliance Coordinator at CITATION OIL & GAS CORP
2 years at this Job
- - Business
Area of Operation: Arkansas -Set up and maintain production data base (ProCount), enter monthly data and run daily and monthly allocations. Reconcile volumes and file monthly state reports. File OGOR reports - Colorado wells.
- Production Analyst at BONANZA CREEK
- Production Analyst at VENOCO, INC
- Production Analyst at TEXAS AMERICAN RESOURCES COMPANY
- Revenue Tax Analyst at ENCANA OIL & GAS (USA) INC/ TOM BROWN INC
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- MMS - royalty report/ remittance and rental recoupment
- - oil
• Reviewed Title Reports, Credit Reports, Tax Returns, and Loan Applications
• Delivered End of the Month Reports (pivot tables and charts)
• Effective pipeline management
• Manage over 300 Illinois Anti-predatory Database officer-log-ins (these passwords need to be reset every 60 days) Encore & UDM Admin
• Led a group of 4 analysts on a fraud clearing project for over 1 year
• Disclosed new incurred debt by borrowers during the refinance/purchase process. Subordination Coordinator
• Responsible for processing Subordinations orders requested by Sr. Account Managers
• Confirm loan eligibility by verifying lender requirements and CLTV thresholds
• Maintain productive internal and external relationships (WF, BofA, Counties, IRS, CU’s, etc.) Jr. Mortgage Banker
• Composited End of Month reports to track online applicants and transferred a 85% efficiency
• Entrusted to Online Admin due to near perfect attendance and availability after 4 months of hire.
• Experience answering phones and routing call (outbound/inbound)
- Production Analyst at loanDepot.com
- Barista at Bellaria
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Science
• Follow up the creation of TR Projects SQL Normalization processes, the SSIS Package update, test - depending on the requirements of the data sources (or revised cases),
• Follow up QMS Coordination with IQVIA Bangalore Web and Workstation Development Team,
• Support to Data Supplier Team, Customer Service for Data Requests, Customer Special Productions,
• Coordination with Development Team, Data Supplier Team with Wholesaler Process & Client Services with Project ,
• Planning on Turkey Productions,
• ARC Documentation ( All Project Documentation responsible ) ,
• Preparing UPM – KPI Deliverables Reports ,
• Manage Normalization Test Processes and Tables Structure, Projects: 1-IQVIA EMEA Manila HUB Production Tools Migration Date: August 2015-December 2016
• Kuwait, Tunisia, Morocco Production Migration ,
•Migration Projects Documentation,
• Achieve Trainings for the End User on Philippines Team Project: IQVIA -- 2-Tunisian Hospital Production Date: September 2013-January 2014
•Manage Normalization Test Processes and Tables Structure,
•Establishment of IQVIA Production Tool and Project with Spain PRM Team, Istanbul Development Team of Tunisian Pharmaceutical Data.
- Production Analyst at IQVIA
- SMS Management - FDM (Flight Data Monitoring) Analyst & Q-Pulse Admin at Onur Air Aviation Company
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master Degree - Management Information Systems Program
- Bachelor - Mathematics
• For a commercial roofing company, I track and analyze labor and materials for production jobs.
• Provide real-time marginal information for Sr. and Middle Management.
• Coordinate with production department to provide and present weekly figures.
- Production Analyst at Platinum Roofing
- Service Enhancer at Prime 109 & Olive Garden
- Digital Imaging Technician at On the Rocks Production
- Set up Technician / First Assistant Director at Social Media
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science expected May 2020 - Business Administration, Information Systems
- Associates - Business Administration with honors
Verify employment, income, and analyze all personal/business tax return Order FHA and VA case numbers for government loans Hold a 80 plus pipeline of active loans pre-processing Review & approve/deny complex loan applications based on loan program Train new upcoming production analyst & review their work Write detailed & comprehensive notes to all files Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, & Outlook
- Production Analyst at Loan Depot
- Loan Officer at Alliance Direct
- File Clerk at Nationwide Financial
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- AA in Business - English/Spanish
Duties Act as an analytical resource in support of the cucurbits program in yield, quality, and vendor performance. Conduct research and analysis for cucurbits program and special projects. CORE DUTIES Manage global productions sites. Lead the development, maintenance of the global multiplication plan for commercial and parent seeds, lead/work with local seed production staff on execution. Provide yield modeling for planning and analysis of quality standards. Contributes to forecasting and accuracy of sales volume. OTHER DUTIES Seek opportunities for alternative growing locations. Key contact with crop specific breeders to manage the variety transition from R&D to the supply chain. This includes Fast Track capacities and capabilities, parent line testing, evaluation
- Production Analyst at Syngenta AG
- Assistant Plant Scientist at
- Contract Worker at Multiple Companies
- Pest control Technician at 101 Flower growers
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Physics
Responsibilities Monitor Production environment for errors Monitor Branch network connections Active Directory Password Resets Application verification Branch weekend support Weekend Service Desk Support DocShare support Create freshservace Tickets for branch Incidents
- Production Analyst at Washington Federal Bank
- Service Desk Analyst at Nordstrom Technology
- Help Desk Analyst at BENSUSSEN DEUTSCH & ASSOCIATES, LLC
- IT Service Desk Technician at Sound Transit
10 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Certificate in Network Security
• Entered financial transactions into internal databases specifically Wolfepak
• Conducted month-end and year-end close process
• Issued invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
• Performed other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Accounting Assistant/Production Analyst at LCS Production Company
- Team Lead at Tractor Supply Company
- Receptionist at Cisco Fencing Company
1 year at this Job