- Ensure the safety of plant workers and all other employees on our premises through the application of prevention programs to establish & enhance safety procedures.
- Plan and optimize production schedules using the SAGE ERP system.
- Develop & table projects including topics such as improving safety, environment, quality, productivity & cost.
- Formulate & prepare Investment Approval Requests (AIR’s).
- Develop and audit our Management Control & Reporting Systems based on established good practices in order to be in line with best practices (s).
- Optimize our operation processes (ERP, production, maintenance, …).
- Act as a changing agent to support and promote optimization of our productivity through cultural change & technical improvements.
- Participate and support training of operators.
- Participate in the development and execution of our departmental strategic plan.
- Supervise the maintenance department.
- Act as back-up to Production Supervisor when this person is away.
Level of education:
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent work experience
- More than 5 years in maintenance, operation and/or continuous improvement
The long-term relationships we have created with our clients allow us to better identify their issues and requirements. By combining our industry expertise with customer-focused service, we are able to provide products and services that are tailored to each customer`s specific needs.
Our company was built on a reputation for reliable products, a tradition of creating value through innovation, and for constantly occupying leadership positions in its cornerstone markets.