Production Artist /Pre-Press Graphic Design Multimedia / Video Editing
- Production Artist at Freelance Production Artist
- Production Director at Aventria Health Group
- Freelance Production Artist at Website Design
- Freelance Web Designer /Consultant at Gateway Academy
5 months at this Job
- Certification in Editor One and Editor
Production Artist specializing in photo retouching, video effects, video editing and content creation for social media and web graphics.
- Production Artist at Sunny Health & Fitness, Inc.
- Photographer at Mom365
- Photographer at Disneyland Resort
- Freelance Animator at Steakhaus Productions
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Media Art and Animation
Production Artist for the Mardel department of Hobby Lobby, manage timelines and deadlines, responsible for file prepping and the accuracy of files for production, mock-up creation, run daily reports, provide trouble shooting for team, design product templates and package designs for Mardel stores
- Production Artist at Hobby Lobby
- Graphic Designer at 4Corners Homes
- Graphic Designer & Owner at Ellison Reed
- Web Designer at Webdesign.com
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
Prepress Production Artist, Graphic Designer, Kongsberg Flatbed Cut Operator Prepare graphic files for printing by adding bleeds, sizing images to order, spell checking, proofing and /or editing all aspects of the art before printing. Proper filing and retrieving of files per company standards. Communicating with salespersons on production and delivery dates.
- PRODUCTION ARTIST at Markley Enterprise Inc. A Division of Colwell Colour
- PROJECT MANAGER/MARKETING/GRAPHIC DESIGN at Great Lakes Forest Products
- ADJUNCT PROFESSOR at Ivy Tech Community College
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER at Vomela, Inc
10 months at this Job
- Master of Fine Arts - Painting, Drawing, Printmaking, Art History
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Painting, Drawing, Textiles, Art History, Italian Language
Hired mainly for the pet food department. Duties included preparing files for trapping and stepping. Took a design file and extended them to the various die sizes. Worked on various companies such as Big Heart Pet, Mars, Starkist, Ainsworth and 3M. Most of the files had to be built from scratch. Was the lead production artist for the Mars account for the last year.
- Production Artist at SGS
- Production Artist at Color Retoucher, Periscope
- Flexo Planner and Production Artist at Colorbrite
- Production Artist at Typehouse-Durograph
2 years at this Job
- BA - Advertising/Public Relations
Production artist specializing in print and online grocery advertising, including bag stuffers,mailers and additional signage. Responsibilities include fast turn around, creating print ready documents and working within a team to meet deadlines.
- Production Artist at PureRED
- Freelance Graphic Designer at Zeke King Design
- Concept Artist at Ex Machina Studio
- Graphic Design Intern at The Design Center
10 months at this Job
- BFA - Graphic Design
As a production artist I did a variety of different art base tasks from photo editing and video editing to 3d modeling and texture design and creation. I also did environmental lighting, set dressing and general design of environments. My work was primarily based in virtual reality applications that ranged from medical and trade job training to video games.
- PRODUCTION ARTIST at SIXENSE ENTERPISES, INC
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at ADVENTURE TOYS & TEACHERS' SUPPLIES
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- GED - general education
• Maintained all job duties of an Associate Production Artist while also taking on additional roles.
• Participated in the creative development of additional assigned projects.
• Worked in a fasted-paced environment, including prioritizing tasks based on order dates, rush requests, and to ensure customer and sales rep satisfaction.
- Production Artist at Footlocker/Eastbay
- Associate Production Artist at Footlocker/Eastbay
- Marketing Assistant at Waymore Investments
- Graphic Artist Intern at Waymore Investments
5 months at this Job
- B.F.A in Graphic Design - Graphic Design
Production Artist for web and print designs .
- Production Artist/Designer at Schneps Media- SCNG
- Production Artist, Layout Artist, Photo Editor, Classified Paginator at CNG/ New York Post
- Freelance Graphic/ Web Designer/ Video & Photography/ Sound at Motion GraFX
- Sound Designer, Disk Jockey (DJ) at Holy Trinity Baptist Church
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Effects and Motion Graphics - Visual Effects and Motion Graphics
- None - Computer Graphics
Currently, I am a production artist for screen print. I take instructions from salespeople and create designs for customers. After the designs are approved, I create a mock up showing placement and approximate size on garment images. When mock ups are approved, designs are set up in Adobe Illustrator for separation. Separations are printed on vellum film and placed in a packet for production that includes updated work orders, mock ups, and design color ups with all of the specifications needed to ensure quality. My previous position was Quality Control and sometimes perform support duties for a sublimation printing operation and digital fusion department. The beginning of the sublimation process is loading and unloading mamaki printers before setting and pressing rolls of printed paper through the sublimation press. Sorting and quality checking each piece, ordering reprints, and moving orders to the cut/sew department. After each piece is assembled, the final quality check is performed before sending orders to shipping. In the Digital Fusion department, I perform support duties such as weeding artwork and setting up orders with the matching artwork. The artwork is heat pressed onto garments or items (such as duffle or reusable grocery bags). After pieces or orders are finished, they are quality checked and taken to shipping. Previously, I was quality control for manual screen printers in another building, overseeing an Adidas football jersey contract. My initial position was as a manual screen printer of a variety of apparel. Up to 2 color numbers and 4 color images.
- Production Artist at Team Pride Athletics
- Receiving Lead/ Production Coordinator at KGP Logistics
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BA (unfinished) - Graphic Design
- Indiana State Diploma - General Studies