Over 22 years i went from the sole analytical chemist to lab manager and finally to the self designed position of production chemist. This involved troubleshooting and process improvement design to increase throughput and safety. During the rapid growth of the company, I was repairing and maintaining all instrumentation including GC, GC/MS, NMR, HPLC in addition to designing data handling systems, building computers,and all method development.
- Production chemist at Boulder scientific company
22 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. Chemistry, ACS accredited, Undergraduate research - Chemistry
- A.S. Chemistry; Not completed - Chemical testing technology
Immucor ; Waukesha, W1 53186 We strive to create a world where anyone, anywhere in need of blood or an organ gets the right blood or organ that is safe, accessible and affordable. Production Chemist ll ( 2014-2019 ) Was part of the OTS and Value Stream groups. Ran Elisa plates and Luminex bead assays to resolve product issues and help with product development. Maintained lab notebooks for each product that was worked on. Was part of the Elisa group. Maintained lab equipment. Did equipment calibrations and cleaning as required. Produced assorted Elisa plates on the OysterBay, a semi-automated plate production piece of equipment, did cell culture, defibrinated and dialyzed normal human plasma for use in controls for our products, and formulated many types of reagents used in our products. Maintained laboratory cleanliness, needed materials needed for production of products, spreadsheets, and product inventory.
Immucor ; Waukesha, W1 53186
We strive to create a world where anyone, anywhere in need of blood or an organ gets the right blood or organ that is safe, accessible and affordable.
Production Chemist ll ( 2014-2019 )
Was part of the OTS and Value Stream groups. Ran Elisa plates and Luminex bead assays to resolve product issues and help with product development. Maintained lab notebooks for each product that was worked on. Was part of the Elisa group. Maintained lab equipment. Did equipment calibrations and cleaning as required. Produced assorted Elisa plates on the OysterBay, a semi-automated plate production piece of equipment, did cell culture, defibrinated and dialyzed normal human plasma for use in controls for our products, and formulated many types of reagents used in our products. Maintained laboratory cleanliness, needed materials needed for production of products, spreadsheets, and product inventory.
- Production Chemist ll at Immucor
- Biochemist, Molecular Biologist & Chemist at ThermoFisher Scientific
- Associate Chemist at Abbott Laboratories
- Associate Chemist at Abbott Laboratories
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - ZOOLOGY
- Bachelor's - Biology/Chemistry
LOCATION: SHELL BONNY OIL AND GAS TERMINAL (NIGERIA) ONSHORE/OFFSHORE
AUG. 2018 - TILL DATE
Job Title: PRODUCTION CHEMIST / AITEO REPRESENTATIVE
Roles and Responsibilities
• Maintenance of auto samplers
• Plant Optimization via routine sampling and analysis
• Management of Laboratories Information System (LIMS)
• Impute all results on sample manager
• Export crude Oil Quality analysis & Certification.
• Hydrocarbon gas sampling and Analysis
• Condensate Sampling and analysis
• Refinery Crude Quality analysis & Certification
• Crude oil organic chloride content determination using ECS 3000 Micro-coulometer
• Crude Oil dissolved and gaseous H2S Monitoring and analysis.
• Training and Induction of new employees
• Supervision of laboratory technicians and assistance
• Knowledge of HSE policy, analytical procedures and laboratory codes in the department.
• Knowledge of use SHOC cards, MSDS and PPE as required
• Administration of samples, conduct analyses professionally, and report results within specified TAT
• Test equipment calibration as required and enter records into the notebooks provided
• Standardize reagents and enter record in the notebooks provided
• Laboratory analyses of Crude Oil for API gravity, Reid Vapour Pressure (RVP), BS&W, Salt Content, Paraffin Pour Point. Pre- and Post-Shipment Tests on Crude.
• Laboratory Tests on Effluent Water / Produced Water
• Retain and store test samples under specified conditions within specified period
• Segregate, quantify wastes and report on weekly basis
• Conduct internal QC checks and report on Daily basis
• Contribute to preparation of weekly and monthly performance report
• Compile results and input into appropriate database
• Close out assigned audit recommendations and items
• Participate fully in toolbox meetings and in all UPO/G/PSC HSE activities OPERATIONS ROLE
• Support Delivery of operations team KPIs by providing services including:
• Collection, administration, analysis and reporting of results for process fluids, filling header, offshore, effluent discharge, Near shore, LLOD1 and LLOD2.
• Effluent discharge, T1401 inlet, T1201 Emulsion return, Export/Line fill, Tank Fiscalization, Incoming Lines, Organic Chloride, BNAG, TEG, Barge Contents etc in accordance with approved procedures methods and equipment.
• Monitor crude dehydration and produced water treatment process and advise on suitable/ effective chemical injection rates for demulsifier, water clarifier, oxygen scavenger, biocides and others as required.
• Calibrate test equipment as required and enter records into the notebooks provided.
• Monitor and maintain consumable chemicals stock within BOGT and escalate when stock levels may not be met. CHALLENGES
• Maintain personal and professional integrity at all times
• Good resource (equipment, chemicals and time) management
• Contribute to marketing UIG/P/SC Demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement in quality and HSE matters Demonstrate good working knowledge of the company's key activities and processes especially those in the field of production operations Understand the relevance of analytical requests submitted to the laboratory and the implications of results on the company's operations within 3 months of engagement Demonstrate commitment to satisfying the customer
- PRODUCTION CHEMIST / AITEO REPRESENTATIVE at AITEO EXPLORATION AND PRODUCING
- PRODUCTION CHEMIST at SGS INSPECTION SERVICES NIG. LIMITED
- Analytical/ Environmental Chemist at
- Industrial Lab Analyst at Laboratory Work
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.Sc - Chemical Science
- AAS - oil
Working as a Production Sr. Chemist in HETERO LABS Ltd. Hyd. From June 2009 to till date. JOB PROFILE:
• Manufacture of API products with handle experience.
• Simple & vacuum distillations.
• Leaf, Nutch filter & centrifuge operations of all types of API products.
• According to cGMP guidelines following of standard operating procedures.
• Responsible for batch charging & proceedings.
• Responsible for on-line documentation to meets cGMP requirements.
• Responsible for preparation of housekeeping schedules & monitoring in the production Area.
• Production area responsible for SHE activities in the work area to make safe & healthy environment.
• Following required Safety precautions for harm products. Receiving all raw materials and checking.
• Follow safety procedure and precautionary systems while handling safety data sheet (MSDS).
• BPR, Status board and Equipment log book maintaining. PRODUCTS HANDLED:
• LAMOVUDINE. HANDLING EQUIPMENTS:
• REACTORS: GLR, SSR.
• ANFD, LEAF & NUTCH FILTERS,
• DRIERS: TD, VTD, RCVD. OPERATIONS HANDLING UNIT:
• Normal distillations, Azeotropic Distillations,
• Drying, Isolations,
• Separations and Extractions.
- Production Chemist at SUDHARSHAN LABORATORIES Ltd. Hyd
1 year at this Job
- B.Sc. - SATHABDHI
• Responsible for the synthesis of nanocrystal semiconductors for display technology with optimum safety
• Collaborating and accumulating data with lead scientists in validating large volume reactors
• Participate in the making of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for many processes in the company
• Process different types of quantum dots for production shipments by following the procedure laid out in the SOP
• Responsible for performing QC tests and maintaining an accurate record of the data
- Production Chemist at Nanosys Inc
- Intern at Jabil Electronics
- Research and Development Intern at QDs
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Materials Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Material Engineering
-: Handling worker to give them right work -: Handling safety training of worker & staff. -: keeping all the record of bmr -: handling reactor like ssr glr. -: keep the production area clean. -: handling ISO audit of company.
- Production chemist at EBURON LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
- Quality control executive and packaging at FERROX CHEMICAL PVT LTD SARIGAM
- Production supervisor at JAI CORP LTD SARIGAM
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- SSC - Allahabad Board UP
Current Industry: Emcure Pharmaceutical Ltd. Kurkumbh, Pune-413802. Department: Production Designation: Production Chemist Period: Jan-2016 to till date. Job Responsibilities: Work in Scale up plant for new products for Validation batches for R&D. All related Documentation work, process its critical parameters, Observations, Deviation for planned and unplanned, validation protocol and report preparation. Daily cGMP round, Validation training for Production, Audit preparation etc. 1) Initiation and closing of Change Control, Deviation and CAPA. 2) Preparation of BMR/ECR/, BPR, SOP and Impact Assessment, Review and submission. 3) Knowledge of Process/Cleaning validation. Preparation of Validation Protocol and Report. 4) Unplanned deviation, OOS/OOT etc. Investigation 5) Daily plant round for Ensuring cGMP violations for process, daily calibration records etc. 6) Preparation of URS/Operational Qualification protocol and report. 7) Training Co-ordination in production department. 8) Preparation of USFDA audit in this organization and successfully passed. 9) Worked on hydrogenation reaction 10) Worked on water reactive reaction.
- Production Chemist at SOP and Impact Assessment
- Production Officer at Megafine pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd
3 years, 8 months at this Job
• Worked in Particle Chemistry department and formulated solid phase latex and fluorescent energy transfer latex for cardiac/tox diagnostic device in compliance with cGMP, GLPs, SOPs, and FDA guidelines.
• Formulated protein conjugation for filter solution for diagnostic device.
• Analyzed protein solution by using GFC-HPLC, SDS PAGE gel, UV/VIS Spectrophotometer, and BCA assay.
• Trained for Column Chromatography, HPLC, Particle Size Analyzer, Gel Electrophoresis, Fluorometer, Centrifuge, UV-Vis Spectrometer, and Diafiltration.
• Reviewed production MRP documents.
• Participated in KFDA audit as a translator.
- Production Chemist I (Associate Production Chemist) at QUIDEL
- Laboratory Technician III at Temp Agency
- Undergraduate Researcher at SKAGGS SCHOOL OF PHARMACY
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
• Production of skin care products as well as products safe for human consumption.
• Follow good manufacturing practices.
• Packaging, labeling, and sealing products for consumers.
- Production Chemist at ColorUp
- Production Assistant at Delt Services
- Research Assistant at University of Wyoming
- Chemistry Laboratory Instructor at University of Wyoming
6 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Chemistry
- B.A. - Chemistry and Mathematics
Operates, maintains and calibrates automated and semi-automated radiopharmaceutical manufacturing equipment. processes (synthesis) and analytical methods. documentation in support of operations to ensure agreement with contract, GMP, and FDA specifications. processes. implementation per GMP standards. regulation.
● Perform QC applications using GCMS, PTS, TLC, and HPLC.
● Perform all types of qualifications (IQ/OQ/PQ) on HPLC/GC instruments
● Lead, organize and train local team members on the technological transfer of production
● Lead and execute the qualification of analytical equipment, the validation protocols and the analytical methods validation.
● Responsible for assisting the Quality Assurance Manager in reviewing and generating
● Contribute to the production of PET tracers and industrialization of the new synthesis
● Contribute to the quality control of PET tracers.
● Initiate and authorize Investigations, CAPAs, Deviation and Change Control documentation as related to manufacturing and testing of radiopharmaceuticals.
● Follow and observe all radiation safety procedures in agreement with the ALARA principle.
● Provide related training to other staff members as required.
● Participate to the qualification/validation campaign for new radiopharmaceuticals
● Maintain a clean and safe working environment in compliance with safety and pharmaceutical
● Perform radiation safety duties in compliance with regulations.
● Efficiently comply with waste management rules and regulations.
Operates, maintains and calibrates automated and semi-automated radiopharmaceutical
processes (synthesis) and analytical methods.
documentation in support of operations to ensure agreement with contract, GMP, and FDA
implementation per GMP standards.
- QC Production Chemist at Zevacor Pharma
- Perfumers Assistant at MANE USA
- Regulatory Affairs Coordinator at L'Oréal USA
- Store Manager at Le Moda Furniture
3 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Biology