Production chemist,exp in liquid orals,injectables,creams ointments 1.
- production chemist at GSK
19 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.Sc (Chemistry),MMS(Production Mngt)
• Maintain plant processes and chemistries (Ethoxylation Units)
• Introduce new products to Production/Plant
• Provide technical support to production, QC lab, EHS and Process Engineer
• Process development to increase efficiency and capacity
• Provide assistance to critical unit issues
• Participate in customer complaint resolutions
• Work with R&D on incoming new products
• Guide and support QC Lab in new methodologies and quality related issues
• Maintain Ethoxylation Unit data
- Production Chemist-Oxiteno USA at yes, Production Chemist in Ethoxylation/Alkoxylation at Oxiteno USA
- Senior Lab Technician/Specialist at Clariant Corp
- Environmental Technician- Luminant, Trinidad SES at Chemical
- Chemist II- Texas Department of Agriculture at Instrument and Extraction lab
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Natural Science
- Associate of Applied Science - Chemical Technology
Production Chemist with five years of experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Familiar with GMP, as well as FSMA and FDA compliant. Professional Experience Bedoukian Research Inc. (Production Chemist) Danbury, CT January, 2014-Present
• Operated multiple reactors and stills at once in an extremely fast paced environment. Equipment ranged in size from 1L to 500 gallons. Including wash tanks ranging from 22L to 1000 gallons.
• Synthesized hundreds of different organic molecules with this equipment.
• Performed Wittig reactions, hydrogenations, transesterifications, hydrolyses, Grignard couplings and various acid base catalyzed reactions.
• Scaled up and troubleshot new reactions from R&D in Small Scale Production lab. Optimized these new processes as well as old processes, increasing throughput by 150% in some cases.
• Analyzed reactions with a multitude of gas chromatographs with both polar and non-polar columns.
• Optimized several different reactions by 5-20% to maximize the volume of each reactor.
• Implemented various manufacturing techniques to increase yields of products from 5-10%.
• Distilled crude organics to final product shipped to customers or for use as an intermediate in a multistep synthesis.
• Key asset in the rollout of second shift reactor room with two other employees. Pioneered major efficient and safe techniques and procedures for second shift.
• Trained and mentored new employees on these techniques and procedures, including supervisors.
• Organized and traced all raw materials used on batch sheets through chameleon software. Costing analysis software was also used to analyze cost/Kg.
• Coordinated with multiple departments to meet strict deadlines and quality standards.
• Organized lab test solutions, compounds and reagents.
• Routinely calibrated scales.
• Calibrated and troubleshot laboratory instruments and manufacturing equipment. Skills
• GC, GC-MS, NMR, FTIR, ICP, HPLC, AAS, SDS pages
• Vacuum Distillation, Fractional Distillation
• Separation, Extraction and Purification
• Wet chemistry techniques for sampling reactions
• Protein purification, MOSA, cell culture, calibration methods, plasmid insertion, titration and quality assurance
• "Medical Response Team" trained for past four years
- Production Chemist at Bedoukian Research Inc.
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - B.A. Chemistry
- B.A. - Biochemistry
Arranging laboratory and synthesis equipment for production scale volumes to create silanes, silicones, and platinum catalysts
- Production Chemist at United Chemical Technologies
- Engineering Apprentice at TRS Technologies
- Grader for Computational Tools for Chemical Engineers at Pennsylvania State University
- Production Technician at Pennsylvania State University
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemical Engineering
1. Enhanced chemical analysis/financial database in 3 production sites by enacting automated data quality checks and data visualization tools, increasing data review efficiency by 400% earning internal Special Recognition Award
2. Slashed chemical costs by 30% after personal investigation of pricing errors revealed vendor was not complying with global price agreements
3. Coached new operators and production chemists leading to flawless handover of chemical operations from hired contractor teams to new staff teams
4. Generated new KPI metrics for chemical operations by combining interests of upper management with available data allowing for more performance transparency and management satisfaction
• 5. Improved upon understanding of site conditions through mathematical modeling, maximizing effectiveness of risk assessments
- Production Chemist at Shell, Exploration and Production Company
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry
● Filled out batch production records under GMP guidelines
● Quantified content and purity of peptides using HPLC/UHPLC
● Purified peptides using small and large scale preparative HPLC
● Performed small and large scale, solid phase peptide synthesis
● Performed TFA cleavage on peptide bound resins
- Production Chemist at Bachem
- Biochemistry Research Assistant at Colorado School of Mines
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Chemistry and Biochemistry
· Processes changes and resolves product quality issues efficiently.
· Assigned CAPA’s and QAR’s within Production Chemistry to determine and implement the optimal resolution for specific quality questions and concerns.
· Writes and implements quality protocols and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance and to improve existing processes.
· Utilizes Minitab software to perform DOE and ANOVA type statistical analysis.
· Familiar with FDA quality system requirements, ISO 13485 regulations and Gage R&R
• Supports and optimizes production processes, updates build records, drawings, and manufacturing procedures.
• Implements new equipment and technology to optimize processes.
• Creates and edits drawings on SolidWorks to ensure that items that production utilizes are accounted for.
• Performs product validations to develop new processes, and to improve analytical test methods and techniques Analytical Chemistry
• Manages and maintains the production analytical laboratory, utilizing HPLC and GC techniques.
• Trains technicians and new hires on analytical techniques and ensures that GMP/GLP practices are being followed.
• Utilizes knowledge of reaction kinetics to problem shoot issues with chemistry related products.
- PRODUCTION CHEMIST II at ZEIMIS
- PRODUCTION CHEMIST I at MICROVENTION-TERUMO
- CHEMISTRY MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN at ZEIMIS
- CO-OP - DEPARTMENT OF WATER AND POWER at [email protected]
8 months at this Job
- B.S. - CHEMISTRY
at this Job
- B.pharma - EDUCATION
- - Pharmacy
- - Education Haryana Bhiwani
- - Education Haryana Bhiwani
• Responsible for following SOPs and BPRs to successfully manufacture reagents and products
• Responsible for thoroughly and accurately completing and reviewing BPRs
• Use standard laboratory instruments, equipment, and processes to produce reagents
• Accurately perform antibody labeling with Biotin, Alexa, and other labeling reagents as requested
• Responsible for calculating and dispensing correct quantities of raw materials to achieve desired formulations
• Responsible for prioritization and time management of multiple tasks and preparation activities
• Accountable for following all procedures as they apply in compliance with cGMP, QSR, ISO, OSHA, and EH&S regulations
• Responsible for writing and reviewing SOPs and BPRs, implementing new procedures, and collaborating in the rewrite and updates of existing processes Research Assistant Alameda, CA
• Provide support to the various functional departments and teams within the R&D Department
• Support all laboratory operations including data collection and analysis, buffer preparation, and equipment and inventory management
• Perform routine maintenance on laboratory equipment
• Responsible for receiving and processing samples as well as assisting in sample preparation and running assays
- Production Chemist at Singulex, Inc
- Media Prep Technician at Genentech
- Associate at In-N-Out Burger
- Cast Member, Disney College Program Intern at Walt Disney World
9 months at this Job
- B.S. in Chemistry - Biochemistry
• Operated multiple reactors and stills at once in a fast-paced environment
• Equipment ranged from 30gal-500gal
• Optimized and scaled up reactions from R&D
• Trained and mentored new employees
• Coordinated with multiple departments to meet strict deadlines and quality standards
- Production Chemist at Bedoukian Research Inc
- Substitute Teacher (k-12) at New Milford Public Schools
- Assistant Manager at Lombardis West Redding Restaurant
- Student Teacher at Manchester High School
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Geology