• Efficiently manufacture aqueous and organic calibration standards with high accuracy within strict time deadlines.
• Head aqueous raw material digestions and work to improve processes.
• Monitor employee/department production totals and trends with Excel pivot tables and communicate findings with management.
• Backup delivery driver (HAZMAT endorsement).
• Proof and approve production worksheets for errors.
• Train new employees in production practices and procedures as needed.
• Member of Safety Committee and Spill Teams.
- Production Chemist at VHG Labs
- Field Service Technician at BancTec
- GIS Technician at Rockingham Planning Commission
- Assistant Chemist at VHG Labs
12 years, 10 months at this Job
• Synthesized several organic compounds such as 6-Carboxymethyl Olivetol and Olivetol and various quaternary amines
• Participated in scale-up process of specific organic molecules in order to increase production sales
• Assisted in purifying 1,8-Diamino Menthane through fractional distillations
• Manufactured products on a multi-kilogram scale using process batch records
• Tested purity using Gas Chromatography instrumentation
• Expertise in extraction and separation skills
• Certified in Hazardous Waste Management
• Member of the Environmental Health and Safety committee
• DOT/IATA trained
• Fork lift trained and certified
- Production Chemist at Obiter Research
- Research Assistant at Undergraduate Research
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Chemistry
Duties included bulk chemical production/synthesis of bioorganic compounds according to manufacturing procedures and by schedule coordinated by supervisor. Utilization of SAP system for business/documentation was part of daily tasks as well.
- Production Chemist at MilliporeSigma (Sigma-Aldrich) - St. Louis
- Cashier/Cook at Casey's General Store
- Cashier at Musicians Pro Shop
- Picker at Sierra International
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Music Theory/Composition
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry - Chemistry
Managed high throughput cannabis concentrates production facility, Developed improved purification methodology for cannabinoids separations, decarboxylation and terpenes recovery, Maintained an average daily throughput of more than 5kg of high quality concentrated Cannabis Oil for contract infusions and vape pens manufacturers
- Production Chemist at BAS Research
- Consultant at First Medical Cannabis
- Research Assistant at UPRM
- Product Development Associate, Development and Formulation at López Consulting LLC
4 months at this Job
- MS - Organic Chemistry
- BS - Chemistry
- Bachelor's - Chemistry
• Performed various routine manufacturing tasks under the guidelines of established SOP's and cGMP regulations.
• Implemented production and manufacturing procedures.
• Performed visual inspection.
• Prepares components, media, buffers, and other solutions as needed.
• Accurately documents data and completes batch records as needed.
• May cross train and/or focus in various manufacturing tasks including fill/finish, formulation, fermentation, preparation.
• Operates production equipment and may prepare buffers and media, inspect, label, or box.
• May perform duties in a sterile suite.
• May prepare material components for production. Sharp Grossmont medical Terrace. 2017 June - August 2017
• Obtained vital signs and performed, humeral embrel injections
• Roomed patient
• File Indexing
• Maintained patients safety with ambulatory assistance when needed.
• File Electronic medical entry
- Production chemist at Tangiers co
- Research assistant at Kenya Medical Research Institute
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate in Medical Assisting
- Associate Degree in Applied Biology - Applied Biology
- High school Diploma
Perform peptide synthesis, intermediate processes: oxidation, aminolysis, TFA and HF cleavage, and purification processes whilst following cGMP practices and SOP guidelines. ❑ Operate and maintain various equipment: HPLC (Beckman Coulter, Agilent, Thermo with Chromeleon software), Büchi Rotavapor, Telstar Tray lyophilizer, Bottle Lyophilizer, Tangential Flow Filtration, GC, FTIR and Ion exchange columns (G.E.: B.-45cm] & Life Science), Dan Process Columns and Novasep Columns sized from 5cm - 45cm. ❑ Responsible for the "5S" strategy of the lean manufacturing system. ❑ Responsible for Continuous improvement (CI) to focus on eliminating variations throughout the department. (Creating and revising SOPs, cost benefit reports) ❑ Train new personnel on production procedures according to SOPs.
- Production Chemist II at Polypeptide Group
- Primary Lead Chemist at EMSL / LA Lab Testing
- Qualitative Analytical Chemist at KIK Custom Products / Aerosol Services Inc
10 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
-Production of antibody-gold conjugate buffers, Drug antigen membrane printing -In house QA testing of drug tests -Product optimization, Product sampling, Streamlining manufacturing -Knowledge of FDA laboratory regulations -Batch record control
- Production Chemist I at Abbott Laboratories
- Manufacturing Associate at BioLegend at Biolegend
- Administrative Assistant at Aligned Enterprises
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biological sciences
-7 Dudhwada India
➢ i have handle & Supervised accurately the Dyes & intermediates plant for Menufacturing product in different stage
➢ Managed&improov in yield of final products.
➢ Handled precisely Washing, Filtration, Centrifuge, Drying and Packing under the supervision.
➢ Supervised effluent treatment plant to achieve state board pollution norms.
➢ Analyzed Raw material/final product for quality purpose and analyzes inlet and outlet wastewater and prepare report for state pollution board.
➢ Prepared a batch analysis reports and maintain a log sheets on daily basis.
- Production Chemist at Bodal Chemical Industries Unit
- Environmental Chemist Dynamic Industries Vatva India at Solid Waste & Air Pollution
- Analytical Chemist at Dynamic Industries Ltd
- Quality Control Chemist at Dynamic Industries Ltd
7 years, 8 months at this Job
• Responsible for manufacturing medical grade skin care and chemical peels.
• Helped to rewrite manufacturing procedures and documents to produce more consistent batches.
• Document and maintain all batch records and notebooks in a neat, thorough, and accurate manner.
• Conducted investigations on questionable/problematic batches and developed new procedures to correct problematic batches that produced a higher quality product.
• Responsible for all chemical inventory and supplies.
- Production Chemist at 360 Therapeutic, Inc.
- Waitress at Stoby's
- Retail Sales Associate at Kick's Active Ware
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology & Bachelor of Science
Prepare a wide variety of chemical reagents for bottling. Prepare reagents dips for test strips. Safely transport, mix, label and bottle products for sale. Prepare and build color matching slides.
- Production Chemist at Taylor Technologies
- Field Technician at ECS Limited
- Warehouse Worker at Jos. A Bank
- Wildlife Technician at Joint Base Cape Cod
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Scientific Programming Certificate - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science - Wildlife Biology