- Production Clerk at Tanimura & Antle Fresh Foods, Inc.
- Production clerk at Tanimura & Antle Fresh Foods, Inc.
- Floor manager at B&P fruit company
- Farm Manager at Pereira Farms
14 years at this Job
- Industrial Designer with machinery
Being a Production Clerk made me realize that not all jobs are as easy as the seem , and that you have to give it you all all day everyday to achieve what needs to be met.
- Production Clerk at Goodwill Industries
- Cashier at Hardee's
2 months at this Job
- Graduated High School
Position of Shipping Clerk required the arrangement shipments for strip steel and wire customers. Would receive manufacturing orders from production and ensure that the shipment did not exceed past 45,000 pounds. Would then create a shipper in SAGE, and upon completion turn into the Traffic Office Manager. Production Clerk required considerable amounts of multi-tasking. Was in charge of the job tracker, printing manufacturing orders, creating manufacturing order packets, completing projects for supervisors, assisting shipping when errors would arise, and clerical work.
- SHIPPING CLERK / PRODUCTION CLERK at Hynes Industries
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at Natural Essentials
- PURCHASING ADMINISTRATOR at PartsSource
- DISPATCHER at Kent State University Facilities Management
7 months at this Job
- - Film
• Assisted supervisors in completing administrative tasks, including submitting employee vacation time requests.
• Conducted Payroll Exceptions reports for various departments.
• Prepared and submitted Daily Employee Production Reports. Payroll Clerk, STAPLES DISTRIBUTION CENTER / Current
• Gathering, entering, and reviewing payroll data using Kronos timekeeping system.
• Preparing and submitting weekly reports of hours worked to supervisors for review.
• Researching and resolving discrepancies in pay and hours.
• Addressing employee inquiries and requests on a daily basis.
• Developing, managing, and maintaining payroll records.
- Production Clerk at STAPLES DISTRIBUTION CENTER
- Production Supervisor at FRENCHIES PRODUCTS
- Record Clerk / Office Assistant at MIRANT CORP
1 year at this Job
- - Business Management and Leadership
The Production Control Clerk is responsible for all production control functions under this effort and must have at least five years of supervisory experience and a comprehensive knowledge of governing regulations, policies, procedures and instructions in the applicable supply & maintenance management. The Production Control Clerk must have a comprehensive knowledge of the applicable supply and maintenance management processes, related regulations and is required to ensure effective execution of the function. The Production Control Clerk must possess operational skill and knowledge of the automated supply systems utilized.This Clerk also compiles and records production data for industrial establishments to compare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of material, quality control, and other aspects of production. May perform any combination of the following duties: compile and record production data from customer orders, work tickets, product specifications, and individual worker production sheets following prescribed recording procedures and using different word processing techniques. This Clerk calculates such factors as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, amount of scrap, frequency of defects, and worker and department production rates, using a computer, calculator, and/or spreadsheets. Additional tasks include: writing production reports based on data compiled, tabulated and computed, following prescribed formats, maintaining files of documents used and prepared, compiling detailed production sheets or work tickets for use by production workers as guides in assembly or manufacture of products. This Clerk prepares written work schedules based on established guidelines and priorities, compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies charts production using chart, graph, or pegboard based on statistics compiled for reference by production and management personnel. This Clerk also sorts and distributes work tickets or material and may compute wages from employee time cards and post wage data on records used for preparation of payroll.Physical requirements include (but are not limited to) the ability to lift 60 pounds, pushing, pulling, carrying, stooping, bending, squatting, and reaching. Work environment includes periodic overtime, exposure to heat, dust, cold, and inclement weather conditions.Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. I've been noticed by Z-systems supervisors for saving the Army sudstantial amount of money with my knowledge of turn in on the GCSS-Army operating system. I am proficient at ordering part and keeping track of parts. I have a secret security clearance and can obtain a cac
- Production clerk at Z SYSTEMS CORPORATION
7 months at this Job
- Some college
Production clerk for product development; customer service liaison; conflict resolution with international factories in Nicaragua and Torreon Mexico until the project was complete; maintaining current information pertaining to scheduled cutting; responsible for all revisions and updates; time management of all cutting for the weekly schedule; UPS shipping.
- CUTTING/SCHEDULING PRODUCTION CLERK at AALFS MANUFACTURING
32 years at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Accounts Payable Specialist, Production Clerk and Switchboard Relief
- Accounts Payable Specialist, Production Clerk at Masonite Corporation through Superior Group(Temporary Position-6 Month Contract) - Laurel, MS
- Administrative Assistant at Georgia-Pacific Chemical Division thru Encadria Staffing Solutions (Temporary Position-6 Month Contract)
- Full Time Caregiver to Mother and Mother-In-Law at
- Accounts Payable Clerk, Human Resources at Hol - Mac Corp.
8 months at this Job
- - Accounting I and Accounting II
• Production line assembly
• Shipping and receiving
- Production Clerk at Express Employment
- Owner at Clean Sweep
- Paraprofessional at Hillsborough County Public Schools
- Wyler Family Nanny and Housekeeper at
3 months at this Job
Houston, TX Production Clerk, Warehouse Supervisor and Certified Warehouse Clerk for 16 ½ years Run Production Line, Wrapper Machine, Strapping Machine for 5 years Moved to Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Pulled the production live, filled machines with products/loaded and unloaded trucks for shipment Supervised a Crew of 10 - 12 Employees; to maintain compliance of operations and procedures Maintain weekly schedule for 8 drivers Solve customer complaints Maintain a monthly inventory of all warehouse products.
- Production Clerk, Warehouse Supervisor and Certified Warehouse Clerk at Western Container Cooperation
16 years, 7 months at this Job
Data Entry, Deposition Transcript and Video production, Phone and Email communications with Attorneys.
- Production Clerk at VERITEXT LEGAL
- Front Desk Clerk at Planet Fitness
- Server at Olive Garden
- Food Service Worker at BJ'S Restaurant & Brewhouse
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - psychology
- diploma - general
- - psychology