Production clerk for the box room. I keep track of materials used for daily orders as well as maintain cleanliness of the upper warehouse area.
- Production clerk at Ready Pac
- Certified Medical Assistant at Cardiothoracic Surgery Navicent Health
- Direct Care Worker at Advocacy Resource Center
- Cashier and Customer Service at Kentucky Fried Chicken
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Medical Assistant
• Enter all build forms
• Work closely with production manager to schedule trucks for building based on date requested by dealership.
• Shipping and receiving
• Daily inventory of all vehicles on property to include all in production as well as completed
• Scheduled shipping log for vehicle delivery
• Customer Service with dealerships and customers
• Monitor all trucks daily to provide a projection of the completion date
• Receive new stock and process to company guidelines
• Inspect trucks upon completion to assure it meets the guidelines as well as the build form.
- American Luxury Coach at Production Clerk
- On-Site Facilitator at Olsten Staffing
- Senior Lead Specialist Bankruptcy Department at JP Morgan Chase
- Senior Lead Specialist Property Loss Department at
3 years at this Job
- High school
I am a cashier and production clerk through this company.
- Cashier/production clerk at Goodwill industries
- Production clerk for Goodwill at Housing Authority of Bowling Green
- Cashier/Sales Associate at Dollar General
- McDonalds Crew Member at McDonald's
8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As a Production Clerk I was assigned to receive all loads in the system and scan in pounds to create labels for each pallet of product. I also had to create a report at the end of the day reporting what happened to each of those pounds.
- Production Clerk at Munger Farms
- Labeler at Munger Farms
- Cashier at McDonald's
3 months at this Job
- - Accounting
• Began as a production clerk whose primary responsibilities included updating WIP (work in process), creating, releasing and monitoring production orders to fulfill sales orders.
• Evolved to a leader of the production team responsible for creating spreadsheets in Microsoft excel to simplify the compilation and analyzation of data, including exporting from SAP to better organize data.
• Worked closely with the quality control team to ensure that cut sheets were accurate according to the product file while reviewing sales orders and contracts.
• Troubleshooting and finding out root causes of problems/reasons for discrepancies in costs and sales and anomalies in various accounts that the financial team may be adequately informed on decisions to make.
• Trained new and existing employees in SAP and Microsoft excel.
- Production clerk at Federal Prison Industries (Unicor)
- Staples Sales Associate at Staples, inc.
- Cashier/Customer Service at McDonald's Corporation
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school - Computer programming, typing
- High school or equivalent
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Team player and eager to learn February 2017 - Compex Legal Torrance, CA PRODUCTION CLERK
• Identify and sort heavy volume of mail delivered via air mail or picked up by field agents (compact discs, paper records, films, x-rays) making sure each record has a work order number
• Create list of each item received via air mail by category including tracking number
• Record each item received by mail using Oracle making sure single tracking items are separated from double tracking items and record field agents pick-ups in an Excel spreadsheet
• Copy heavy volume of records received in compact discs into system, creating a folder for each work order number and scanning any records enclosed
• Train new employees in each duty described above
• Assist with other duties as per management's request
- PRODUCTION CLERK at Compex Legal
- Cashier at Toys 'R' Us
- Cashier at Smart and Final
- Office Clerk at Randstad Professionals
2 years, 1 month at this Job
As a production clerk i receive and process all incoming records that were ordered by our attorneys and clients . I have been here for a little over 2 years and have learned mutilple departments including expediting , scanning production , first check and turn in .
- Production clerk at U.S. Legal Support
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - physical
Data Entry Clerk. Scan and process state documents into computer.
- Production Clerk at NEUBUS INC
- Meat Associate at HEB
- Associate at Walmart
- Cashier/Customer Service at HEB
6 months at this Job
- High school
• Assisted supervisors in completing administrative tasks, including submitting employee vacation time requests.
• Conducted Payroll Exceptions reports for various departments.
• Prepared and submitted Daily Employee Production Reports. Payroll Clerk, STAPLES DISTRIBUTION CENTER / Current
• Gathering, entering, and reviewing payroll data using Kronos timekeeping system.
• Preparing and submitting weekly reports of hours worked to supervisors for review.
• Researching and resolving discrepancies in pay and hours.
• Addressing employee inquiries and requests on a daily basis.
• Developing, managing, and maintaining payroll records.
- Production Clerk at STAPLES DISTRIBUTION CENTER
- Production Supervisor at FRENCHIES PRODUCTS
- Record Clerk / Office Assistant at MIRANT CORP
1 year at this Job
- - Business Management and Leadership
Compiles and records production data for industrial establishment to prepare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of raw material, quality control, and other aspects of production, performing any combination of following duties: Compiles and records production data from such documents as customer orders, work tickets, product specifications, and individual-worker production sheets
- Production Clerk at Taylored Services
- Team Leader at Home Chef
- Order Picker at LG Electronics
- Asst. Manager at MetroPCS
5 months at this Job
- High school Diploma - Math