Office/Production Control Manager 1995 - Current
• Financial: Report directly to the vice president; performed general ledger and bank reconciliations, monthly financial statements, invoicing, accounts payable/receivable; provided detailed information for cash flows; performed international and domestic wire transfers; created bills of material with costs; prepared after sales calculations for customers; processed commissions to outside sales representatives.
• Human Resources: Manage office and production staff of over 100 employees; conduct employee reviews; hire and terminate employees; interviewed prospective employees; verified candidate references. Enrolled in and verified employees health insurance; prepared and performed payroll duties for piece rate, hourly, and salary.
• Procurement: Issue purchase orders; sourced raw materials; negotiated pricing and lead times.
• Shipping/Receiving: Calculate truck capacity; route incoming and outbound shipments; prepare bills of lading; perform importing and exporting tasks.
• Inventory: Maintain all inventory levels at multiple facilities.
• Production: Schedule production with multiple co-packing facilities to ensure customer orders are assembled, packed and shipped on time; trouble shoot as needed.
• Product Packaging: Review and sign off on art proofs; assist with development of product packaging to ensure customer satisfaction with design and durability.
- Office/Production Control Manager at Buzzy, Inc
- Fiscal Assistant at PA Central Services Comptroller's Office
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at Waymaker, Co
23 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Professional Accountancy
Production Control Scheduler, Industrial Engineer Technician,
December 2000 - Present
Current Responsibilities as Production Control Manager:
• Inventory Management- develop and maintain inventory flow processes; verify identification, quantity, and quality of products; direct and perform cycle counts.
• Outsourcing Management - Developed and maintain processes for outsourcing; developed positive successful relationships with new vendors.
• Management of Production Schedule - Work with Project Administrators, Sales and Planning Manager, and Operations Manager to keep the production schedule near optimum capacity with the considerations of product mix, order sizes, order requirements, ship dates, and facility financial obligation of a $104 Million dollar facility.
• Financial Projection Management - Maintain and adjust future revenue projections based on production realities and upcoming orders.
• I.E. Department Management - Guide and oversee the I.E. Department; develop and oversee routing procedures, CNC programming, order release processes, and adjustments required by engineering changes.
• Divisional Best Practice leader for Production Control and scheduling for 7 years - Established and implemented Production Control Management best practices throughout 9 manufacturing sites where total sales exceeded $800 million in 2016 Prior Responsibilities
• Inventory Management of Structure Sections - Receive and inventory completed sections from production prior to shipping; verify identification, quantity, and quality.
• Route New Orders - Item master creation, bill of material creation, standard hours routing creation
• Create and Distribute CNC Programs - create programs by blueprint specifications and verify accuracy, distribute programs for use by CNC operators.
• Dispatching - Internal logistics of component parts for production; determine and communicate production needs to production managers; maintain list of stages of production for needed parts.
• Supervised Large Pole Shipping; Developed and maintained shipping processes from at a Greenfield plant; communicated shipping needs and expectations to managers and carriers.
- Production Control Manager at Valmont Industries
18 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration-Business Management
- Associate of Science
Directly manage a team of shipping, customer service, and packaging associates. Oversee the compiling, analyzing, and presenting financial and shipping reports to senior management. Effectively communicate with multiple departments, including engineering, quality control, and receiving to forecast production and shipping orders. Monitor inventory levels to achieve shipping deadlines. Serve as Production Manager as called upon by senior leadership.
● Work closely with customers to resolve shipping errors quickly and efficiently while retaining future business.
● Reduced distribution speed by identifying key issues and scheduling problems, which resulted in improving workflow between production and shipping and overall expenses by 50%.
● Utilize Kaizen and 5S activities to identify inefficient processes. These activities improve the overall operational flow and quality standards for the company.
- ASSISTANT PRODUCTION CONTROL MANAGER at Usui International Corporation
- at Usui International Corporation
- MASTER PRODUCTION SCHEDULER/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/Quality Management Trainer at Usui International Corporation
- Education Pastor at Power Mission Baptist Church
3 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Master of Divinity in Communication - Teaching Assistant
- Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics - Linguistics
• Responsible to execute $8-$12 million revenue monthly
• Implemented a production control team across 2 sites, Mexico and US
• Developed production control metrics
- Production Control Manager at Esterline Power Systems
- Production Manager at
- Master Planner at
- Sr Supply Chain Analyst at
4 months at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology
• Planning manager- overseeing staff with planning of production line work orders.
• Create work orders and track prototype/ small run orders through production floor and model shop/ tool shop.
• Manage production transactions and receipts of incoming inventory from suppliers and all production lines.
• Create system locations and update pricing of items using PROFIT KEY.
• Manage OLD STOCK off site locations.
• Work Closely with sales on a daily basis.Problem investigation and resilution
• MRB manage NPI and engineering changes on current production products.
• Create requisitions and PO's, work closely with Production manager, procurement manager & buyers to assure proper inventory levels.
• Create blanket,MinMax and VMI invntory levels & track suppliers delivery performance
- Production Control Manager at AL Hansen Manufacturing
- North American Procurement Manager- Customer service at Zest Express
- Co-Chair at Motorola Business Council
- Customer service and relationship building at UPS Forwarding House
2 years at this Job
• Direct production control activity for two facilities to meet business goals, quality standards and financial objectives.
• Collaborate with management team to plan and execute production tasks to improve runtime.
• Review production plans to identify and report potential risks.
• Develop inventory control techniques to avoid shortages and excesses.
• Oversee the processing of customer orders and shipments according to the established schedule.
• Prioritize and execute job orders and adjust schedules for timely delivery.
• Determine raw material requirements and purchase domestically and internationally.
• Schedule equipment, material and labor needs.
• Communicate production updates to management team and customers on regular basis.
- Assistant Production Control Manager at Marley Precision Inc
- Assistant Accounting Manager at Marley Precision Inc
- Senior Accountant at Marley Precision Inc
- Cash Office Team Member and Service Coordinator at Meijer, Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accountancy
- Associate of Arts
• Initially responsible for all Planning, Inventory Control, Scheduling of suppliers' incoming material and shop floor for Exhaust, Thermal and Stamping Plants.
• Assigned April, 2014 to work full time on Business Re-Engineering Program Team authorized to review and redesign all operations to use automation more effectively, successfully launched April 1, 2016.
• Jan. 2016 sent to Canton, Miss to improve the Production Control Dept. at the CKNA Plant inside of Nissan. That included WMS system implementation, redo cycle count process, and all SCM duties. Concluded July 11
• Assigned to Production Control Manager for Lewisburg Tennessee Plastic and Electronic Plants April 1, 2017.
- Shelbyville Production Control Manager at Calsonic-Kansei
- Materials Manager at PHA Body Systems - ArvinMeritor
- Materials, Logistics and Operations Manager at
- Manager of Materials and Logistic - Southern Division at Oxford Automotive
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Rotary/Fixed Wing (UH-60A/L/M, CH-47D/F, AH-64D/E, C-12, T-6)
Provides overall production management and test coordination for 190 personnel at the Army's premier test center, RTC on Redstone Arsenal, AL. Oversees the maintenance of all
shops, and testing on two shifts. Maintains control of aircraft maintenance production and ensures that it's completed in a timely and efficient manner. Updates and distributes aircraft
status reports to keep Government representatives informed. Schedules coordinates and supports aircraft modifications (MWO) to support U.S. Army test and development.
Provide support to test engineers, directors, and project test pilots during and after aircraft
modification by assuring the availability of aircraft, documentation for tests, test and support equipment, and personnel. Monitors flight hours and condition of assigned aircraft.
Performs beginning and end of shift briefs with floor leads to prioritize maintenance
requirements for the shift.
• Received 4 excellent ratings during GFR Surveys. AS9100:2016, ISO 9001:2008:2015 at RTC with zero major non-conformances.
• Manage a maintenance program supporting up to 74 aircraft of 9 different MDS types allowing the execution and support over 3200 flight schedule events logging over 2000 flight hours annually.
• Briefed maintenance contract status during quarterly program management reviews.
• Maintained a 99% or greater aggregate aircraft availability rate for testing as well as maintenance support requests and request for modification on-time delivery rate annually.
• 6 years of RTD&E relating to non-standard modifications, developmental flight testing, and test article/aircraft airworthiness qualifications
• Responsible for implementing, reviewing, and revising GFR approved flight and ground operation procedures.
• Responsible for the overall direction, training, planning, assigning, coordination, addressing complaints, resolving problems, and evaluation of 190 employees including 9 first line supervisors, in 13 shops under 3 Production Control Departments on two shifts.
- Production Control Manager at Redstone Test Center
- Assistant Production Control Manager at Redstone Test Center
- C-12 Mechanic at Redstone Test Center
- Lead Mechanic at Goodyear Tire
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
• Hold direct responsibility for all planning, scheduling, and production control.
• Manage outside processing, supplier selection, and expedites/escalations in direct support of customer demand.
• Utilize the ERP/MRP module to generate a wide array of reports and ensure completion of daily tasks.
• Collaborate with Purchasing, Customer Service, Engineering, Sales, and Quality Assurance to ens ure adequate levels of raw and FG materials to fulfill customer sales orders in a timely manner.
• Facilitate communication with internal stakeholders regarding any gating factors that might mitigate production throughput or impact production capacity.
• Proactively monitor levels in WIP, Finished Goods, and Raw Materials.
• Increased On-Time Delivery rate by 13% by streamlining operations and creating more efficient processes
• Slashed total inventory including FG and raw materials from $2.7M to $2.1M within 6 months.
- Production Control Manager at CONNOR MANUFACTURING SERVICES
- Supply Chain Consultant at GERSON LEHMAN GROUP, INTERNATIONAL
- Materials Manager at ICHOR SYSTEMS
- Procurement Manager at AEROSPACE NORTHWEST
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Six Sigma Green Belt
Support multiple sites and turnarounds, business process and DATA analysis, compile plan, recommend changes from organizational restructure to shop floor control. Train and guide employees on ERP parameters setup & usage in demand driven manufacturing environment. Demand management, program management, supply management, materials management, production control management. Part of design team for SIOP process used throughout the BU segment. Part of BU consolidation and transfer team. Develop resource and capacity plans, designed daily reports and dashboards to monitor production targets and help general management assess and run the business operations.
- Production Control Manager / Program Manager at Triumph Group
- Planning Supervisor (MRO) at DynCorp International
- Production Planner at Strata Manufacturing
- Master Scheduler/Production Control Manager at Triumph Group
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Accounting