Responsibilities include styling product, photography, editing stills and Video, and archiving images in our proprietary DAM System. As a Production Designer I work with many facets of the e-commerce department to create greater efficiencies in our workflows. We also produce site-specific content for websites including Amazon, Target, Kohls, and Wal-Mart/Jet.
- PRODUCTION DESIGNER at HALLMARK
- DIGITAL TECHNICIAN/PHOTO ASSISTANT at Meredith Corporation
- DIGITAL IMAGING EDITOR at NORDSTROM
- STAFF PHOTOGRAPHER at AMES TRIBUNE
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- AAS - PHOTOGRAPHY & DIGITAL IMAGING
• Creation and production of care labels: Daily printing and design of care labels for garments based on order picking sheet. Formating and fabrication of custom labels upon request from sales and production team. Making sure that all information on care labels fall within industry standards. Responsible for ordering care label stock( Satin & Tyvek).
• Buidling and printing of RTA's( Ready To Apply heat transfers): Daily printing of RTA material in compliance with order speci cations- Size, quantity, material to be used, etc. Organization of printed RTA les for easy reference for repeat orders. Responsible for ordering of RTA material.
• Proof Sheets: Creating proofs for potential and repeat clients based on customers request of logo placement on specified garments. Manipulating existing logos or recreating logos based on clients request. Making changes to size of existing logo, logotype, or text for new garment requests. Updating, filing, and organizing of logo files for future use. Tech Packs: Responsible for the creation of domestic and import tech pack templates to suite diverse categories of garments.
•Screenprint Design: Buidling lms for screen print production- Ganging of logo designs on lm for production, seperating colors of logos for production. Creating lms for screen printed heat transfers. Organization of all past and present logo les for lm production. Diane's Beach Wear Graphic Design Intern
• Under the direction of the Creative and Marketing Director I helped to improve web and print assets.
• Developed unique web banners for our outside vendors.
• Created promotional materials for Diane's retail stores. Desert Daze Music Festival Merchandise Designer
• Development of original merchandise design for festival.
• Oversee every step during manufacturing of merchandise. Approval of samples, shipping, etc.
• Sustained commerce with manufacturer in Shanghai during process and after delivery. L.A. & S.B. Paella Catering LLC Graphic Designer
• Created print and web branding for both Los Angeles and Santa Barbara based catering services.
• Worked with owner/operators to create unique and lasting look for the face of sister catering companies.
• Proficiency in design software helped with quick turn around time for production ready art.
• Made post production changes as clients needs changed.
• Introduced client to industry design standards. One Distribution - Volume Bikes/Demolition Parts Graphic Designer
• Establish engaging merchandise for the brands soft and hard goods.
• Design several looks, based on inspiration boards, for the client to select.
• Collaborate with Art Director to achieve the desired feel for merchandise.
• Package all working art files and fonts for production.
- Production Designer at M.L. Kishigo
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Los Angeles, California As a production designer I am hired to design and execute the visual look of different forms of media. In my time in Los Angeles I have worked as a production designer on several different music videos, short and feature films, commercials and children's television. Most notable has been my design work on music videos for artists such as Paramore, Marshmello and Lindsey Stirling, as well as my work for companies such as DreamworksTv, Disney and Nickelodeon. I have also designed for commercials for BMW and FujiFilm. For more information about my film work, please visit my online portfolio at: www.claramdiez.com
- Freelance Production Designer at Disney and Nickelodeon
- Event Leader at Tallahassee Museum
- Assistant Librarian at Florida State University Library
- Intern at Bass Museum of Art
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Art History and Criticism - Art History and Criticism
- BFA - film
Position Description: Sr. Graphic/Production Designer Responsibilities: Keynote/ PowerPoint/ Google Slides presentation design & production. Print Ad, OOH, Marketing collateral mechanical design & production. Website updates & Social posts production.
- Sr. Graphic /Production Designer at Intel Corporation
- Production Designer (Contract ) at John McNeil Studio
- Graphic Designer (Contract ) at Ellie Mae
- Sr. Graphic Designer/ Studio Head at Gyro
7 months at this Job
- MFA - Computer Arts
- BFA - Graphic Design
Production designer for Nestle Glowelle Testimonial Spot. Co-designer of Pioneer Electronics "Kuro Loft" in Hollywood, CA. (an invitation only loft open to A-list entertainers/executives) Set dresser/set builder for Partizan's "The World Should Revolve" -Little Jackie video. Set dresser/set builder for winch&pulley's "Life is Good" -Laura Bryan music video.
- Freelance Set and Production Designer at Nestle Glowelle Testimonial Spot
- Design Director at Nathan Turner Antiques and Interiors
- Interior Designer at Weddings/Events
- Interior Design Assistant at Kerry Joyce and Associates
11 years, 6 months at this Job
Amerasport is a family owned and operated sports apparel design company out of Holliston, MA. They have been outfitting summer camps and organizations with their design and apparel decoration needs for over 25 years. In my position, I serve as a vital production designer, assistant art director, as well as helping manage the companies E-commerce platform. During my time at Amerasport I have taken on the responsibility of; - Creating logos and designs for apparel application from clients existing style guides as well as bringing fresh designs into fruition from the specifications of the client. - Creating product mockups using the designs and artwork so that the client has a clear visual representation of their product. - Creating promotional materials for the clients including product catalogues and brochures as well as promotional post cards and flyers. - Effectively multitasking on multiple projects at once while maintaining a high quality of work and an efficient turn around time so that deadlines are always met on time and with great success. - Researching the latest in design and fashion, allowing the company to stay up to date on the latest and most popular trends, giving them an edge over an ever evolving market. - Effectively communicating with clients in a clear and decisive manner to insure that all their needs are met throughout the design and production process. Working with the clients to reach a cohesive design plan for their apparel or gear based on their specific needs. - Using the latest in design software to; digitize logos and designs and format them for embroidery, create cells to be transferred onto screens for the screen printing department, creating and maintaining stock of heat applied artwork for the heat press department, as well as creating artwork to be used across a multitude of different media. - Aiding in the process of production by communicating and working with the production team and overseeing the application of computer designed artwork to the various forms of decoration. - Offering feedback on placement of design, color use, and insuring that the design is properly represented on the product, in order to meet the expectations of the clients. - Managing the companies E-commerce platform by updating the site with the latest product images and information as well as building web stores for new clients monthly. - Updating and maintaining the filing system of digital artwork and product mockups so that the production department can easily access the information they need to fulfill orders as well as providing an easy access to artwork of returning customers.
- Junior Production Designer at Amerasport Inc.
- Freelance Artist at Self Employed
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BFA - Graphic Design
I started out as a production designer working on Bridgestone/Firestone, within the first month I was also working as an Art Director when needed and helped out on Intel. I was in charge of our monthly kits that were being sent to the stores worldwide as well as creating (designing) the new digital signage for our Firestone Complete Auto Care stores.
- Art Director/ Production designer at Leo Burnett
- Photographer at Ymke Photography
- Intern photographer/ Art Director at Leo Burnett
- Art Director, Social content coordinator at Mamie Ruth-MLiz
5 months at this Job
As a senior production designer at dōTERRA Essential Oils, these are my day to day responsibilities: Create and manage protocols to streamline design production. These protocols improve the accuracy and efficiency of our creative team and marketing staff. Project consists of brochures, infographics and sale material for wellness advocates along with dōTERRA’s products, local and international trade shows and website. Create and maintain files for creative assets and resources. Assist, critique and mentor design staff on project branding. Making sure that job deadlines are met and ensuring that job quality is nothing short of the best. Proofing projects to ensure artwork is prepared for vendors. Working with outside vendors, i.e. printers, exhibit vendors, other agencies to insure orders arrive upon agreed time and are in good shape to obtain maximum results.
- Senior Production Designer at DoTERRA Essential oils
- Senior Graphic Designer at ACH Fulfillment
- Graphic Designer/Production at ZRII, LLC
- Graphic Designer at Alphagraphics
2 months at this Job
- 2. Associate of Science - Web Design & Animation
- 1. Associate of Science - Graphic design
As a Production Designer at Kohl's one of the areas I worked in was the seasonal catalogs (Back to School, Jewelry, Shoes, Intimates and Holiday). Working together with Art Directors, Designers, Photo Retouchers, Project Coordinators and Pre-press, I was required to follow very strict requirements, design tool kits and very tight deadlines as I built catalogue pages from loose concept designs using InDesign within a content management system called Censhare. I used my creative talents along with layout and typography skills, to place artwork, logos, imagery. Cropping photos, formatting selling and pricing copy. I created paragraph styles and production tool kits for each new project. Mastered complex layering files using Layer Comps and generated accurate pre-press PDFs. I also worked on Direct Mail pieces, Seasonal Promotional Boxes and the TAB (weekly circular) in my earlier years at Kohl's.
- Production Designer - Marketing - Catalog at KOHL'S CORPORATE
- Illustrator at CP Gauger
- Graphic Designer at WISCONSIN PHARMACAL, INC
- Graphic Designer at PRINT HAUS
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Commercial Art
Most recent client: PureGear Irwindale, CA Production Designer 5/13 to 12/13 Responsible for creating all print production mechanicals for vendors in U.S., China and Hong Kong. Quality control and sign off on all packaging golden samples. Design and production of retail packaging, die lines, labels, inserts, posters and signage. Worked closely with translators on international packaging. Management of assets and FTP servers. Designed two style guides and multiple vehicle graphics. Light retouching.
- Production Designer / Graphic Designer / Packaging Designer at Creative Circle
- Production Designer at Midnight Oil
- Senior Packaging Designer / Art Director at Funrise Toy Co
- Graphic Designer at Deutch Advertising
7 months at this Job
- BFA - illustration