• Edited an AP review book, ASAP World History, for grammatical clarity, tone, flow of ideas, and formatting.
• Provided freelance copy editing services and worked in-tandem with the on-staff Editor and the Director of Production.
- Production Editor at The Princeton Review
- Intern Writer at Study Breaks Magazine
- Retail Worker at Womrath Bookshop
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Creative Writing
Freelance Cinematographer, Post Production Editor, Director & Producer (2011-Present) As a freelancer, I have had the opportunity to work with a vast variety of clientele. Filming and editing commercials, music videos, fashion editorials, concerts, documentaries, sports, short films, broadcast interviews & corporate seminars. My responsibilities include, but are not limited to: camera operating, post production, script treatment, shot-list creation & equipment build-out lists. Below contains some of the clients and talent in which I had the pleasure of working with as a Director of Photography (Cinematographer) and or a Post Production Editor: Complex Media Networks, Gatorade, 50 Cent, Bayer Pharmaceuticals, Maxim Magazine, McLaren Automotive, BMW, Giorgio Armani, Neiman Marcus, Alice + Olivia, Heisman Trophy Awards, Xizmo Media, M2M, GoodSport Media, Bronx Community Center, T-Pain, Ne-Yo, Styles P, Resident Magazine, Barbara Corcoran, Crown Royal, Que Tequila, FiOS, Baccarat Residences, Maybelline, American Latino TV, Allegra, FireFly Festival, Eminem, Slick Rick, Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap, Questlove, Nas, Busta Rhymes, DJ Khaled, Urban Daddy & Rockstar Energy and Mountain Dew, etc.
- Freelance Cinematographer, Post Production Editor, Director & Producer at Film Production
- Head Post Production Editor at Film Production
- Post Production Editor at Harrington Talents Studios
8 years at this Job
- - Music Production and Audio Engineering
- - Undergraduate
• Creates video teasers for special projects and works with editorial teams to promote them across social media platforms. o Social media management and marketing platforms Production Editor and Web Producer, Daily Press o Print and web content March 2016 - September 2018 management systems
• Led rebranding efforts for company's Instagram and Snapchat accounts to reach missing demographic and increase audience engagement. o Chartbeat
• Generated content for dailypress.com and its social media accounts (Snapchat, o Facebook Insights Instagram, Twitter, Facebook). o CrowdTangle
• Proofread and edited copy for digital and print products. o iMovie
• Covered live events on social media accounts; produced social features o Wibbitz spotlighting community members.
• Produced and promoted videos in effort to focus on company video goals. o Photoshop
• Collaborates with marketing managers and team to produce social media o Omniture strategies that increase brand recognition. o Google +
• Designed newspaper Local News, Features, Business, Nation and World sections o Newsletters on CCI Layout Champ design system. o Newspaper/magazine design
- Production Editor and Web Producer at Daily Press
- Editor-in-Chief at Central Florida Future
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism - Editorial Intern
Assigned to the American Institutes of Research in Washington, DC. Collaborate with assessment production editors and forms managers to proofread and perform quality-control checks on educational testing materials. Copy edit secure test forms for state-wide student assessments, test scoring guides, summative writing supplements for Arizona, Florida, Hawaii, Ohio, West Virginia, and Wyoming; subject matter includes: reading, writing, English Language Arts, mathematics, American history, social studies, and science for students from grades 1-12. Analyze specialized test forms for braille and special needs. Examine manuals in print and electronic formats; review and verify conversions in internal share files. Conduct regular and large print comparisons and read-through edits to verify grammar, spelling, punctuation using Chicago Style. Complete editorial production checklists. Enter track changes in Word and update status in content management systems, such as Trello and Monday.
- PRODUCTION EDITOR at Clear Path Workforce Management, Inc.
- COPY EDITOR-PROOFREADER at Vector Talent Resources
- WRITER-EDITOR, GS-12 at Department of Defense
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - English
- M.A. - Integrated Design
- Bachelor's - Communication Studies
Oversee the production process for journals published by the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE). − Design and develop production procedures and job-aids for production team. − Assess 50+ manuscripts monthly for composition.
- Production Editor at AMERICAN SOCIETY OF CIVIL ENGINEERS
- Editorial Assistant/Assistant Editor at AMERICAN NUCLEAR SOCIETY
- Editor at INTERNATIONAL CODE COUNCIL
- Instructor at INTERNATIONAL CODE COUNCIL
6 years at this Job
- M.S. - Instructional Design and Development
- B.A. - English
Post Production Editor
- Editor at Unmanned Media, Inc
- Editor at Hollywood Hunter, Inc
- Editor-freelance at taylornida.com
- Editor at Gigapix Studios
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Directing
- Production Editor at Penguin Random House
- Associate Production Editor at Penguin Random House
- Production Assistant at
- Intern at Seven Stories Press
1 month at this Job
- Certificate of Completion
- Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and Spanish Language - English Literature and Spanish Language
Oversee the entire production process, from raw manuscript and materials up to publication. Facilitate production processes such as copyediting, interior design, typesetting, proofreading, and setting files up with print vendors. Maintain communications with authors, freelance contractors, external vendors, and across multiple internal teams. Manage timelines for up to 30 projects at a time to meet hard publication deadlines. Spearhead the company’s ePub initiative to make titles more widely available to students across multiple platforms.
- Associate Production Editor at Cognella, Inc
- Blog Coordinator at Occidental College Office of Admissions
- Blogger at GT Food & Travel
- Development Intern at Jovenes, Inc.
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - English and Comparative Literary Studies
Video Production of over 23 Churches, public and charter schools and 2 hospitals in the Muskegon Area. We Film, Edit Video and Post Broadcasts On TV in over 171 Countries. Also posting on YOUTUBE while Streaming live on Facebook. We produce TV Commercials for TV and convert for Radio (V100 and 103.7 the beat)
- Video Production/Editor, Commercials at Malone Media Productions
- Stage Manager at Muskegon High School
- Camera Operator at WZZM TV13 Grand Rapids
7 years, 4 months at this Job
Edit informational videos and corporate media, including B-Roll.
● Write informational scripts as well as episodic episodes for expanding content.
● Use creativity to make videos interesting by creating videos from a script as well as from B-Roll footage from past episodes.
● Create unique cinematography with new technology to improve workflow and cinematic materials.
● Speak, edit, and write in Spanish scripts for customers in different regional markets.
- PRODUCTION EDITOR at NLYTEN MEDIA
- ASSOCIATE PRODUCER at EYE FORCE MEDIA
- Media Specialist at EVERGREEN STATE COLLEGE
- ACQUISITIONS COORDINATOR at YTINIFNI
2 months at this Job
- B.A. in Fine Arts - Film/ Marketing
- A.S. in Fine Arts - Film