• Led a team to the outskirts of Ghana to shoot print media advertising for a Peaceful Election campaign for USAID
• Hiring and managing models and locations as well as managing other team members and production crew during filming of TV commercials and recording of Radio adverts.
• Setting budgets and purchasing of goods and services for Production Shoots.
- Production Executive at Innova DDB
- Research Executive at Rezultz Advertising - National Service
- KG Event Crew at
- Vice President at Islamic University College
1 year at this Job
- BA - Communication Studies
Responsible for working with the Executive Management team to strategically grow production across the U.S.
- SVP Divisional Production Executive at Hamilton Group Funding
- Warehouse Lending Sales Manager at Commonwealth Bank & Trust
- National Sales Manager at CoastalStates Bank/Homeowner's Mortgage
- National Sales Manager at Florida Capital
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business & Economics
- High school
Working in the finance department calling potential investors for the company's new animated feature film. Using production tracking database to keep up with leads and deals for myself and the company. Assists VP of Business Deveopment with maintaining quotas, deadlines and inventory, and ensuring departmental productivity goals are consistently met.
- Production Executive at Unified Pictures
- Theatre Specialist at United States Army Garrison BAVARIA, Performing Arts Center
- Morning Production Assistant at WJHG-TV News Channel
- Post Production Office Manager at Rafik Productions
5 months at this Job
- One Year Producing Certificate - Film Production
- Bachelors of Science - Fashion Merchandising
Relations/Executive Producer Oversee full time daily activities in the Business Development/Equity Sales Division. Brought in millions dollar worth of business/Investors for the founders/producers of the company. Work with new and repeat investors. Also took a sales Manager as well as production executive role to assist the producer with recruiting, cold calling, scripts and policy presentations. Investors relations, hiring and training sales representatives. Cold and warm calls to solicit equity-based investment positions for Unified Film Fund. Presented Film ideas scripts, synopsis, new talent, reals as an executive producer.
- Business Development/Production Executive/Investor relations at Unified Pictures, LLC
- Real Estate Sales Broker at SRF Group Inc
- Licensed Realtor/Team Manager at Prudential California Realty Inc
- Stock Broker Assistant at Prudential California Realty Inc
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Hospitality Management
Ensure the Process of Flour Milling to achieve the targeted grinding and ensure the process flow is normal within the targeted range.
- Production Executive at Seberang Flour Mill SDN BHD
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Food service technology
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- High school
Investigate and follow up closely on customer complaints on product quality. Update and maintain ISO 22000 and HALAL file. Liaises with AVA and MUIS for renewal certification and surveillance audit. Training and verifying staff on their performance based from SOP. Planning production schedule. Forecasting production base on customer demand. Oversee Production Department. Ensure safe working and good housekeeping practices. To lead production staff in achieving the targeted output with desire quantity and meeting delivery. Appraise the department supervisor and review the team appraisals.
- Production Executive cum QA at AVA and MUIS
- Trainee at Hygiene Department, Hilton Hotel
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Food Science - Food Science
Produces new media content from scripted webseries to branded social campaigns; showrunning non-scripted content from branded projects to educational entertainment and documentary projects while overseeing all aspects of production through to post-production. My skill set includes showrunning, verite directing, production management, story development, location scouting; creating bids, budgets (Movie Magic, HotBudget), and schedules; writing episodic scripts (Final Draft), decks, and treatments; overseeing editors, editing string outs (Premiere); and casting influencers as well as traditional actors/actresses. Negotiates talent agreements, SOW agreements. Mapped viable marketing strategies and assets.
• Identifies KPI’s with clients, meets deadlines and metric goals. Expertise building social platforms.
• Non-union, but very familiar with union guidelines, rate cards, and SAG agreements.
- Freelance Producer/ Consultant/ Production Executive at Freelance
- Executive Producer at Maker Studios, The Walt Disney Company
- Executive Producer/ Producer at Astronauts Wanted/ Sony BMG
- Executive Producer at Studio71/ The Collective Digital Studio
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Film Production
- - Creative Writing
since December 2015, and since 2016 promoted as Quality controller. (We are doing title search and real estate centric services.) For more information please visit http://capturedata.com/services/title-search-and-real-estate-centric-services.
- production executive at INTELLIGENT IMAGE MANAGEMENT LANKA (PVT.) LTD
- Production Executive at INTELLIGENT IMAGE MANAGEMENT LANKA (PVT.) LTD
3 years, 3 months at this Job
Produce sizzle reels, video content, and live performances.
Brought all video content in on time and on/under budget. Executed all live performances on time and on/under budget.
• Content and product development. Spearheaded the development of video content and after market ancillary products. Developed branding of products and sponsorship ideas.
• Develop and administrate budgets. Created and administered budgets for productions shoots and live shows.
• Acquire and analyze content and formats. Analyzed content and formats for pitches and presentations to appropriate networks and outlets.
• Strategy for presentations, sales and network pitches. Orchestrated and created pitch materials, decks and hired graphic artists and animators for sizzles, pitches and presentations. Coordinated and participated in casting of on camera performers.
• Write copy and edit scripts. Wrote copy for log lines, presentations and decks. Edited and wrote additional material for scripts.
• Oversee Social Media presence and digital video content. Supervised the creation of all digital content for the web.
• Launched company efforts to utilize new technologies. Successfully created and lead a company effort to include cutting edge technologies such as Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality in creative content. CHRIS BEARDE SCHOOL OF COMEDY PROUDCER * Coordinate hiring of staff and student auditions. Hired all staff for the Comedy School. Pre-screened students to determine who was eligible to audition. * Schedule classes. Set and administrated the schedule for all classes. * Administrate placement of all students in classes. Participated in auditioning potential students and placing students in appropriate class environment. * Structure fees and student sponsorships. Helped worthy students acquire needed scholarships to accomplish their goals. * Design for Advertising, PR, marketing and press releases. Participated in all designs for advertising, PR and marketing of the school. Co-wrote and coordinated press releases. * Head of budget preparation, management and operations. Over saw all budgets, managed school business and day-to-day operations. I started as Mr. Bearde's personal assistant and quickly worked my way up, finding I have a natural knack and great passion for this work. I worked tirelessly to achieve company goals, improve communication and efficiency. I spearheaded efforts to create and modernize pitches and improve presentation materials.
- PRODUCER/WRITER/PRODUCTION EXECUTIVE at CHRIS BEARDE ENTERTAINMENT
24 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
06/18- Present Director of Operations Manage annual budget process, strategy development, scheduling; provided research, sales advice, operational model development, regulatory compliance and roll-on work to startup businesses from idea conception to an established entity.
- National Production Executive All Star at VASUVI CONSULTING SERVICES LLC
- General Manager/Plant manager - Sales Expansion, Operational Excellence at EBSCO INDUSTRIES/VALLEY JOIST
- Employment Security Division Manager, DMV Rural Services Manager at STATE OF NEVADA
- Regional Director Of Operations at SIERRA NEVADA MEDIA GROUP
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certification - Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Business Management
- Bachelor of Science - Production Print Management
- Bachelor's - Economics, Accounting, Auditing
- Six Sigma Black Belt