2.In Krishidhan seeds Limited-As a production supervisor fromFeb-2006toSep.2008.
- Production Executive at 1.In R.J.Biotech Limited
- As production supervisor at
10 years, 3 months at this Job
• Revamped production departments to more closely align with and respond to current product sales
• Structured production area so that one manager was responsible for each major product line
• Reduced staff levels by 10% while establishing efficiencies which enabled departments to improve on-time deliveries and improving on production timelines.
• Worked with IT department in development of web reports which increased visibility of orders in each production area
• Established intensive cross-training in areas of machine operators allowing greater flexibility in work schedules and reduction in overtime during peak periods
• Increased scheduling and planning awareness to improve order flow, provide better control and reduce "last-minute" crises.
- Production Executive at MarkMaster
- General Manager/COO at Scott Sign Systems
6 years at this Job
Pre-Production and Development, Motion Picture Production and Funding, Film Production Vehicals, Equipment Rentals, Sales and Service Dave Gist CEO (818) 493-0659
- Production Executive at Dave Gist Productions (IMDB)
- Pre-Sales - Telesales, Advertising, Lead Development and Marketing at NASE/UGA
- Telesales Specialist at Genesis Media Group, Inc
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some College - 25 year plus experience - Well trained
2011-Present LIVE-Fi Entertainment, Inc.(TM)/LIVE-Fi Technologies(TM) LLC New York/Los Angeles President of Production/Executive Vice President Business & Legal Affairs Chief executive in charge of production, finance and international distribution agreements for network music reality series; scripted and unscripted drama series; interactive viewer games and game shows; concerts; music television live specials and Broadway revues; overlay competitions, network venture proposals ; budget proposals; and guild compliance. Responsibilities include negotiation and drafting of production contracts; software engineering agreements; new sponsor/advertising solutions; staging of interactive competitions and tournaments; production of audience and viewer secondary ticketing mobile applications; augmented reality; venue location-based hardware and marketing applications. In charge of the secured content, gaming, competition and social networks. The Company's patents also provide direct Nielsen reporting on consumer behavior from mobile devices. Additional responsibilities include patent prosecution, litigation, copyright, trademark and cross-licensing. The parent company owns US Patent Nos.7603321; D647910S and 14 pending US and international patents that manage interactive viewer events
- President of Production/Executive Vice President Business & Legal Affairs at In-House
- Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Gaming Entertainment at UWink/PlayNet Technologies, Inc./CD World Corp
- Acting General Counsel, Investor Relations at Legend Films, LLC
- Senior Producer and VP Production, Int'l TV Distribution at Newland Raynor Productions, Inc
8 years at this Job
- Masters - Genetic Engineering, Biochemistry, Life Sciences
- - Medical News
- - Teaching Assistant
- - sciences
- JD - Research Assistant to Prof. Melville B. Nimmer
- BA - Music Composition & Mathematics
- - Nightly Business Report
• Having Three years in fermentation technology in HI TECH VET PHARMA.(Nellore)
• Microbial Batch initiation, Batch maintenance, Batch harvesting.
• Hands on experience with centrifuge operation for harvesting of biomass
• Operation of Diesel boiler machines and maintenance. PERSONAL SKILLS:
• Work perfection and satisssure. and good time management.
• Self-taught quick learner.
• Believes and Follows in WORK IS WORSHIP.
- Production Executive at hitech vet pharma
at this Job
• Promoted the following animated and live action films and companies. Walt Disney, Dreamworks, Universal Studios (Coco, Lego Movie, Kung Fu Panda, Shrek, Madagascar, Finding Nemo, UP, Pocahontas, Mulan, Dragged Across Concrete, What They Had)
• Made financial calls to accredited investors regarding a private placement offering
• Became the highest leading sales woman in the company with the most leads within my first 3 months at the company
- Production Executive at Unified Pictures (Motion Picture Film Studio)
10 years at this Job
- BA - Theatre
- - theatre under Josh McCabe
- - Voice
Relations/Executive Producer Oversee full time daily activities in the Business Development/Equity Sales Division. Brought in millions dollar worth of business/Investors for the founders/producers of the company. Work with new and repeat investors. Also took a sales Manager as well as production executive role to assist the producer with recruiting, cold calling, scripts and policy presentations. Investors relations, hiring and training sales representatives. Cold and warm calls to solicit equity-based investment positions for Unified Film Fund. Presented Film ideas scripts, synopsis, new talent, reals as an executive producer.
- Business Development/Production Executive/Investor relations at Unified Pictures, LLC
- Real Estate Sales Broker at SRF Group Inc
- Licensed Realtor/Team Manager at Prudential California Realty Inc
- Stock Broker Assistant at Prudential California Realty Inc
8 years at this Job
- - Hospitality Management
Produce sizzle reels, video content, and live performances.
Brought all video content in on time and on/under budget. Executed all live performances on time and on/under budget.
• Content and product development. Spearheaded the development of video content and after market ancillary products. Developed branding of products and sponsorship ideas.
• Develop and administrate budgets. Created and administered budgets for productions shoots and live shows.
• Acquire and analyze content and formats. Analyzed content and formats for pitches and presentations to appropriate networks and outlets.
• Strategy for presentations, sales and network pitches. Orchestrated and created pitch materials, decks and hired graphic artists and animators for sizzles, pitches and presentations. Coordinated and participated in casting of on camera performers.
• Write copy and edit scripts. Wrote copy for log lines, presentations and decks. Edited and wrote additional material for scripts.
• Oversee Social Media presence and digital video content. Supervised the creation of all digital content for the web. CHRIS BEARDE SCHOOL OF COMEDY PROUDCER * Coordinate hiring of staff and student auditions. Hired all staff for the Comedy School. Pre-screened students to determine who was eligible to audition. * Schedule classes. Set and administrated the schedule for all classes. * Administrate placement of all students in classes. Participated in auditioning potential students and placing students in appropriate class environment. * Structure fees and student sponsorships. Helped worthy students acquire needed scholarships to accomplish their goals. * Design for Advertising, PR, marketing and press releases. Participated in all designs for advertising, PR and marketing of the school. Co-wrote and coordinated press releases. * Head of budget preparation, management and operations. Over saw all budgets, managed school business and day-to-day operations. I started as Mr. Bearde's personal assistant and quickly worked my way up, finding I have a natural knack and great passion for this work. I worked tirelessly to achieve company goals, improve communication and efficiency. I spearheaded efforts to create and modernize pitches and improve presentation materials.
- PRODUCER/PRODUCTION EXECUTIVE at CHRIS BEARDE ENTERTAINMENT
23 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
Work closely with the SVP of Operations and EVP Head of Americas to revitalize the brand and studio to produce a high volume of weekly news related content.
• Oversee day-to-day studio operations including but not limited to: production schedules, resource and personnel allocation, budgets, project timelines, monitor outputs for quality control and direction
• Develop new shows and channels for Digital and Editorial
• Manage the relocation of the studio as well as brand new construction of larger
• newly built studio, handle cost estimates and design, negotiating with architect
• and contractors, oversee the install and logistical challenges
• Completely overhaul the entire post production process and infrastructure
- Head of Video Production/Executive Producer at Asset.TV
- Owner, Producer at Chiron Films, Inc
- Director of Production, NYC at Thomson Reuters
- Legacy Digital Productions / Technical Supervisor at First Glance Philadelphia
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associates - Associates and Film/TV Certificate
Opositive, Storyworks Inc., Liquid Air Entertainment, Digital Kitchen, Maven Entertainment, Little Minx TV, Spears and Arrows, MJZ, Anonymous Content, Community Films, Ntropic, Rock Paper Scissors, Saint Cloud TV, RSA, Iconoclast and more. Local and International projects that range from Multi-million dollar animated and live-action series to celebrity-oriented commercials, AR, VR and Doc style ENG shoots. I have a passion for the industry and its family that has been fabricated by experience, dedication, and hard work. Being attentive to the finite details that keep clients happy, feeling supported and productions one step ahead of the curve is a skill I have honed over the years. I have developed creative ways of scheduling alongside my AD department while enjoying the opportunity to work with the most creative experienced and up-and-coming directors in the industry. I am a skilled bidder with intimate knowledge of union and non-union rules, rates, equipment costs, and travel necessities. I have functioned as Head of Production and Executive Producer for various companies as a permalancer and freelancer. Following projects thru the post process as a VFV or post supervisor creates a seamless flow of creative from live action through editorial. I have worked alongside company Presidents, Owners, and Directors to cultivate new business, chase down leads from sales reps and develop projects from scratch. Brand development, social platform management, responsible business organization, database and relationship management implementation, corporate social responsibility and promotions all include part of my daily tasks.
- Line Producer/Head of Production/Executive Producer/Bidder/Post Production Supervisor at 7ATE9 Entertainment
- Location Manager/Scout and Site Representative at 7ATE9 Entertainment
- Production Supervisor at Hungryman, Parana Films, 7ATE9 Entertainment
- Staff Production and Creative Supervisor at Fur lined Productions LLC
6 years at this Job
- - Gatlin Education
- - Business Management/Sociology
- High School Diploma