1030 Lake Rd. Medina, Ohio | 330-725-1444 | Spring 2016- Winter 2018 Production Assistant, Solvent Coater Assistant, Production Helper
- Production Assistant, Solvent Coater Assistant, Production Helper at 3M Medina
- Line Cook, Grill Master, Preparations Cook, Dishwasher at Yours Truly
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - general education
Albuquerque New Mexico Production Supervisor: Jamie Breyer (505) 348-4304 July 11 2017 - July 18 2018 Duties: First receive the kit check all the documentation be good, if so, start to work on it (testing, poling, final test, make D33, dimensional audit, thickness, go/no go, final inspection, stamping the parts if they need it, packing and ship) always wear gloves to avoid any contamination on pieces. Responsabilities: -Inspection and testing electronic components, -Use different kind of machines to work on pieces, -Use hand tools, -Poling incoming parts from the warehouse, -Use different kind of machines (poling, tester, computer, printer, D33) -Production helper, -Dimensional audit, -Visual inspection, -Final test, -Packing
- Electronical tester, production helper, inspection at CTS Corporation
- Assembler and Welder at AQUILA GROUP
- Assembler at Betatron Electronics
- Manager Gloria Zubia at Hilton Garden Hotel
1 year at this Job
Assists in set up of film/ production sets helps in any way asked by videographers, directors, VP of production, all around guy.
- Onsite production helper/assistant at The Palace Production Center
- Patient Transporter at Bridgeport Hospital
- Busboy/bar-back/kitchen aide at Tomato & Basil [Restaurant
- Sales/stock at Super Discount Wines & Spirits
7 years, 7 months at this Job
Production helper, complete orders by reading packing description from emails, labele and shipp material. Utilize hand cranes as well as help put order request into saw computor for the cut. Operate end mill and drill for Tesla parts as well as doing anything else where help is needed.
- Production helper, end mill and drill operatoer at Western Exsterions
- Legal Assistant at Christopher T Lewis attorney at Law
- Counselor Assistance at Sparks Treatment Program
- Counselor at Denton Treatment Services Outpatient
4 months at this Job
- Some college
Operated machinery used in the production process. Assisted machine operators. Examined products to verify they met quality standards. Observed equipment operations so that breakdowns were avoided. Lifted heavy loads. Packed finished products. Loaded and unloaded items from machines or conveyors. Cleaned and lubricated equipment. Followed instructions, written or verbal. Maintained cleanliness of assigned area. Knowledge sets include: general labor, pallet jack, pallets.
- Production Helper at People Mart
- Delivery Person at People Mart
- labor at FMS
- clean up at Aenta
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Studies
•Starts assembly and production machinery at beginning of shift.
•Monitors equipment to ensure that products are being assembled properly.
•Makes sure that workstation is clean and free of hazardous materials.
•Addresses problems with production equipment and machinery and fixes them as needed.
- Production Helper at Bimbo Bakeries USA
- General Line Worker at Walter P Rawl & Sons Inc
- Grill Operator at Waffle House
- Receiving Clerk at Belk Distribution Center
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
* Successfully handled meat: stacking and packing for shipment. * Provided direction and assistance to workers. * Executed daily operations of packing material. * Packed and stored materials and products. * Started machines and equipment in order to begin production processes.
- Production Helper at Kenosha Beef
- Product Inventory at RGIS
- Jonitorial at Adecco Staffing
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - GED
Help production line control bread flow and throw away bad bread
- Production helper at Flowers Baking Co
- Machine Operator at Yanfeng Automotive
- Housekeeper at St. Lukes East
- Medical Assistant (Externship) at Encompass Medical Group
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate in Medical Assistant - Medical Assistant
- Diploma in Pharmacy Technician - Pharmacy Technician
- High School Diploma
05/2018 to 07/2018 Provided assistance in the production of clothing, inspecting for defects Rotated through all the tasks required in a particular production process Packed and stored materials and products. Started machines and equipment in order to begin production processes. Folded products and product parts during processing. Packed inspected products in plastic bags and boxes, and stacked them in designated areas
- Production Helper at Kelly Services
- Quality Control Inspector at Workforce Unlimited Inc
- Furniture Builder/assembler at The Personnel Center Inc
2 months at this Job
- As - medical
• Executed daily operations of receiving and shipping,
• Packed, scanned and stored parts in locations.
• Produced wooden crates for automotive parts or vehicles.
• Crated and secured automotive parts for international/and national delivery.
• Trained and on building crates, driving box truck and packing automotive parts.
• Washed work areas, machines, equipment, vehicles, and products.
• Successfully handled hazardous material.
• Packed automotive parts.
• Served as computer operator for different departments, including scanning parts to location, following first in first out standard, printing job requests and receiving/shipping.
• Performed minor repairs to tools, such as replacing damaged or worn parts.
• Attached slings, ropes, and cables to objects such as rolls of steel, bundles of wood and wooden crate sides.
• Responsible for unloading/ loading, receiving/shipping, scanning parts for job request, packaging parts, making deliveries to different warehouse/plants and building crates for cars or automotive parts.
• Removed products, machine attachments, and waste material from machines.
• Responded to written and telephone requests for automotive parts/ box truck delivery and crates/pallets.
• Represented NEX at Honda when picking up/ delivering parts or cars to be shipped out.
• Placed products in equipment and on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, and wrapping.
• Assisted maintaining parts, tools and supplies inventory for department.
• Transferred finished products, raw materials, tools, and equipment between storage and work areas of plants and warehouses, by hand, using hand trucks powered lift trucks or box truck.
• Examined products to verify conformance to quality standards.
• Provided direction and supervisor to other employees.
• Prepared products for further processing or shipment, following prescribed procedures.
• Marked and tagged identification and proper shipping documentation and hazardous material labels on parts, boxes and crates.
• Prepared and processed more than 10 car crates each month.
• Loaded and unloaded items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances..
• Helped production workers by delivering, supplying and holding materials or tools, and cleaning work areas and equipment.
• Organized and implemented 5s (sort, set, shine, standardize and sustain) standards, resulting in safer more organized work place.
• Counted finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
• Managed and operated a fork lift and box truck.
• Signaled coworkers to direct them to move products during the production process.
• Separated products according to first in first out standard.
• Maintained high standards of excellence.
• Prepared raw materials for processing.
• Maintained close personal contact with supervisors.
• Observed equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notified supervisors of any malfunctions.
- Production Helper at NEX Transport Inc
- Laborer at Acloche
- Laborer at Tim Knox
- Cook Out Falls at Neuse Rd. Inc
7 years, 1 month at this Job