Maintained production line, formulated product, line leader.
- Production Line Leader at Imko Staffing Specialists
- Maintenance Technician at Dept. of Corrections & Rehab
- Dishwasher at Dishwashers
- Cook, Dishwasher at Kips Restaurant
7 months at this Job
- GED - General Education
• Production line leaders, also known as production team leaders, work in the manufacturing industry where they oversee a variety of manufacturing activities with a focus on meeting production targets.
• A team leader job description include things such as compassion, respect and flexibility, but that job description should also include firmness and professionalism. Team leaders need to use these skills to maintain good relations with the staff, while at the same time conveying that they're firmly in charge.
- NJ Production Line Leader at Marley Spoon Newark
- Assembly Line Lead at Hello Fresh
- Assembly Line Worker at Hello Fresh
- Assembly Line Worker at Active Staffing
2 months at this Job
Rockwell Medical, Wixom, Ml Production Line Leader/ High Lift Driver, 1212017 -041201'8 LICENSED: High-Lo Drlver, Rockwell Medical, Wixom, Ml
- Production Line Leader/High Lift Driver at Rockwell Medical,
- Asembler at Mayser
- Cook at Burger King, Canton, Ml
- Produce Associate/Cashier at Kroger
7 months at this Job
- - Business
Certified Forklift Operation for shipping and receiving Team unloading and loading freight to be shipped, using company computers to ship items through customs to Mexico and Canada ,production line leader for day shift .
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk/ production line leader at Topline Westmoreland Sales
- Car detailer at Teph seal / Taylor Chrysler Jeep
- Forklift Operator at Lowes Home Improvement Stores
- Press Operator at Kasle Metal Processing
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates - Manufacturing Technology
• Set up, load and operate line that applies adhesives coating on vinyl parts.
• Operated casting line that makes vinyl parts for production
• Measured and inspected parts for quality purposes
• Distribute work orders to line and monitor production progress to meet deadlines
• Safely operated tow motor and pallet jacks to move products from one area to another
• Manage entire production line of 8 employees and troubleshoot machinery
- Production Line Leader at Ritrama Duramark
- Shipping and Receiving Associate at Top's Supermarket
6 years at this Job
As a line leader I managed a group of workers daily ranging from 2-25 people at a giving time. My duties were to select and train workers to complete specific task as the line runs to make a finished product. I also had to complete paper for and verifications for everything that is done on the line.
- Production Line Leader at Products Quest MFG
- Production Line Worker at Product Quest Manufacturing
- Sales Associate at Ibiley School Uniforms
- Sales Associate at Ibileys Uniform Store
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Elementary education
• Supervised production line to ensure production orders were completed in a timely basis
• Motivated team members to meet production goals
• Kept careful and accurate books.
• Performed troubleshooting on equipment breakdowns
• Audit inventory
• Brought line employee concerns to the attention of plant management
- Production Line Leader at National Plating Company
- Shift Supervising Auditor at Manufacture Plating Company
- Inventory Control Manager at Destinee's Delectables
10 months at this Job
- High school
Maintains products for out bound orders. Ensures production line is moving safely, efficiently, and effectively. General supervision of employees to ensure staff is working as efficiently as possible.
- Production Line Leader at Jackson Brother
- Waitress at Funny Pages Cafe
- Warehouse Worker at Orscheln Farm and Home warehouse
- Assistant Manager at KFC
6 years, 5 months at this Job
• Ensured the most cost-effective production methods were employed.
• Scheduled staff for optimal coverage to meet challenging daily objectives.
• Adhered to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
• Maintained clean and organized work areas.
• Helped achieve company goals by supporting production workers.
• Troubleshooted problems with equipment, devices or products.
• Managed quality control and maintained high customer satisfaction.
• Actively suggested operational improvements to enhance quality, improve production times and reduce costs.
• Drove team performance through effective training, coaching and motivating of line employees.
- Production Line Leader at Westrock
- Forklift Driver at RR Donnelley
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Mix ingredients according to specified procedures and formulas.
• Observe machine operations to ensure quality of filled or packaged products to standards.
• Monitor the production line, watching for problems such as pile-ups, jams, or labels are printed properly
• Attach identification labels to finished packaged items, such as lot numbers or shipping destinations.
• Sort, grade, weigh, and inspect products, verifying and adjusting product weight or measurement to meet specifications.
• Stock and sort product for packaging or filling machine operation, and replenish packaging supplies, such as plastic wrap, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels.
• Inspect and remove defective products and packaging material.
• Remove finished packaged items from machine and separate rejected items.
• Count and record finished and rejected packaged items.
• Adjust machine components and machine tension and pressure according to size
• Stop or reset machines when malfunctions occur, clear machine jams, and report malfunctions to a supervisor.
• Regulate machine flow, speed, or temperature.
• Tend to or operate machine that packages product.
• Supply materials to hoppers and 500 gallon vats.
• Clean and remove damaged materials to prepare raw products for processing.
• Clean and make minor adjustments or repairs to machinery and equipment, such as opening valves or setting guides.
• Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
• Help production workers by performing duties of lesser skill, such as supplying and cleaning work areas and equipment.
• Clean and lubricate equipment.
• Measure amounts of products weights of filled containers to ensure conformance to specifications.
• Read gauges and charts, and record data obtained.
• Wash work areas, machines, equipment, vehicles, and products.
• Break up defective products for reprocessing.
- Production Line Leader at HOUSE OF FLAVORS, INC
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma