Placentia, CA Feb. 2016 - Aug. 2018
• Shipping and receiving
• Loading and unloading
• Inventory check
• Invoice Verification
• Production Line operator
• Stock and stage production supplies
• Cleaning of production line
• 5+ Forklift experience
- Production Line operator at The Bruery
- Production lead at Robinson Pharma Inc
2 years, 6 months at this Job
Production line work, Transporting skids, operating
- Production line operator at Brakebush Brothers Inc.
- Grocery manager at Maurers Market
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Tailoff Responsibilities: Inspect product for flaws & defects, alert line operator of any problems or defects immediately & package each product correctly. Keep lines & production floor clean & free of debris & stocked for incoming shifts. Complete all necessary paperwork i.e. work orders, read & understand specifications for all products. Keep supervisors, operators & other teammates informed of all problems or relative production concerns. Build boxes, clean & maintain printers, keep track of tools & equipment ensuring all needed supplies are available. Work closely with team members to be more efficient, troubleshooting problems & helping find new better solutions. Participate in & promote continuous improvement ideas. Line Operator Responsibilities: Run efficient production lines, problem solving to ensure products meet quality specifications, including checking product & equipment frequently, making immediate adjustment or changes to lines when needed. Keep lines & production floor clean & free of debris & stocked for incoming shifts. Complete all necessary paperwork i.e. work orders, read & understand specifications for all products, grade products, document all changes to the line as they occur. Consistently communicate problems to supervisor, as well as other team members. Build boxes, clean & maintain printers, keep track of tools & equipment ensuring all needed supplies are available. Run, set up, & have ability to start an extruder. Work closely with team members to be more efficient, troubleshooting problems & helping find new better solutions, ask for help when needed. Participate in & promote continuous improvement ideas.
- Production Line Operator & Tailoff at CertainTeed
- Manager at TOGO'S
- Technical Support at IBEX Global
- caretaker at
1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma - Creative Writing
Inspect products for defects and pull defective items off the line before they proceed further in production process. And we have to make sure all defected products must be properly labeled and rerouted away from the production line. properly label all production and ensure that labels and product information match.
- Production Line Operator at Proper Polymers
- Machine Operator at Saargummi Tennessee
- Team Lead at Magneti Marelli
- Ass. Production Supervisor at Pyongsan America
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent - G/S
• Operating forklift throughout warehouse
• Keeping production line full
• Ensuring cleanliness of the warehouse
• Loading and unloading trailers
- Production Line Operator at ISOLATEK INTERNATIONAL
- Dock Material Handler at VOTUM STAFFING
- Installer at Electric Gizmos and Display Systems
- Offshore Valve Technician at STRANCO RENTAL AND REPAIR
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I am currently there I have been there since February 6.2012. I run the production line.
- Production Line Operator at Chattanooga seating system
- Milk dock at Mayfeild dairy
1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Start Date: 01/01/2016 End Date: 05/01/2018
• Quality Control, Production Line, Inspection, assembly Crew trainer Leeann Chin Brooklyn Park, MN
- Production Line Operator at Pilgrims Cleaners
- Cashier, Close Store at Cook and Prep Foods
- Sales, Cashier, Quality Check, Security at
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - General Studies
Primary responsibilities Start up and stop equipment. Assist with production line in factories. Clean production area. remove debris. Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies. Feed or place items onto equipment for processing. Ensure conformance to specifications. Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line. Mark parts for identification. Measure length of extruded article. Place equipment on conveyor belt for further processing. Remove product and machine attachments. Take instructions from supervisors.
- Production Line Operator at Spherion Staffing LLC
- House Cleaner at Spotless
- Hiring Coordinator at Perdue Farms, Inc.
- Production Worker / Orientation Coordinator at Eagles Company
6 months at this Job
- Diploma - All subjects
• Maintained work areas organized and neat, which enabled swift cleanup following each shift.
• Supported quality assurance by visually inspecting items and removing defect parts.
• Collaborated in team-based environment to maintain line productivity and meet expected deadlines.
• Utilized basic mathematical abilities to calculate materials, hourly rates and other relevant details.
• Used established assembly instructions to complete jobs in efficient and accurate manner.
• Performed basic jobs such as boxing, labeling and moving items to keep production line moving swiftly.
- Production Line Operator at Prestage Foods
- Scale Operator at Butterball, LLC
- at Palletizer
- Truck Driver at Mc Arthur Construction Co
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Line production working with raw seasoned / marinated chicken. Packing product for HEB grocery stores. Fast paced work, quality checks with product and visuals on packaging along with Julian date as well, training on machines and paperwork, end of shift cleaning and sanitizing all machine equipment and floor.
- Production Line Operator at HEB
- Machine Operator/ Line Lead at Pilgrim's Pride
- Machine Operator B/ Lead at Gil Teledyne Battery
- Machine Operator B (Temp) at Kimco Staffing
9 months at this Job
- - Massage Therapy
- - General education