Production Planner. Planned production of 50,000,000 pieces of plastic items for the medical field on monthly basis.
- Production Planner at Sarstedt, Inc.
26 years at this Job
- AB - Math
responsible for managing the day-to-day production build to produce project specific electrical power, lighting and low voltage kits shipped to locations throughout the United States. Corporate revenue $160 Million.
• Interfaced directly with materials sourcing, assembly, warehouse, project management and engineering.
• Analyzed work flow; scheduled and released production orders based on customer requirements, materials availability and production constraints.
• Monitored and maintained material shortage reports. Report as Finished and Ended production orders, identifying and reporting costing discrepancies.
• Supported continuous improvement efforts to align with the corporation's Quality Management System (QMS). Partnered with manufacturing and the quality engineers in reviewing, revising and updating quality documentation.
• Provided input and feedback to management regarding efforts in 7S and lean manufacturing practices.
• Developed procedures/work instructions for the production planner position.
- Production Planner at Construction Innovations
- Production Planner III / Chair Scheduler at A-dec, Inc
1 year at this Job
- - Planning
in charge of scheduling the daily production of 25 lines per day. I have over 15 years of supply chain experience starting in Customer Service and moving through various segments of the supply chain. I collaborate with Customer Service, Marketing, Sales, and Transportation to ensure product availability at the lowest cost. Excel at multi-tasking and collaborating between various business groups. SUPPLY CHAIN EXPERIENCE
PRODUCTION PLANNER, ED MINIAT CO.
Nov 2014 to current
Create and adjust daily/weekly production schedules across 25 lines to ensure on time and in full orders to our customers, providing them with all of their protein/meat needs. Create and manage over 100 SKU's as well as monitor aged inventory in the plant.
• Monitor daily production hourly and adjust the schedule throughout the day as needed. Average 2 MM lbs of finished goods/week.
• Create and maintain new item set ups in our planning system (Advanced Scheduling) and review run rates as needed.
• Reduced daily wip in 2018 to 725k to 625k in 2019
• Review labor needs daily (approx. 250 people per shift) with the Production Manager and Team Leads and designate labor to appropriate work cells as needed.
• I am the point of contact with outside consultant as we upgrade our current scheduling system (Advanced Scheduling)
- Production Planner at Ed Miniat Co
- MASTER SCHEDULER at WRIGLEY CO
- S&O PLANNER at PACTIV CORP
- FINITE SCHEDULER at PACTIV CORP
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management
• As Production Planner, schedule 12 production machines that include automatic, semi-automatic and manual gas fillers. Create and distribute machine schedules.
• Collaborate daily with the Production Manager, and serve as back-up in his absence. Supervise entire Production flow/floor as his back up. Monitor Safety in the work environment.
• Assign customer-order ship dates.
• Compose, review and adjust Bills of Materials.
• Create, monitor and adjust routings for Finished Goods.
• Inventory control; Cycle Count; Cycle Count reconciliations.
• Identify and track customer-order trends; forecast safety stock requirements. Monitor and adjust safety stock levels. Selected Accomplishments:
• Improved time delivery to 97% through forecasting and safety stock level management based on customer ordering patterns and yearly/monthly usage.
- Production Planner at Scott Medical Products/AirGas
- Family Service Advisor/Customer Service at Sunset Memorial Park
- Service Advisor/Customer Service at
- Director of fulfillment at American Reading Company
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- H.S. Diploma
Procurement and Inventory Analysis
• Vendor Management
• Process Design and Optimization
• Supply Chain Design and Negotiations
• Production Planning and Quality Improvements
• Analytical and Detail-Oriented Work Order Prioritization
• Deadline-Driven and Goal-Oriented
• Leadership and Mentoring Abilities BAE SYSTEMS, INC. Production Planner Principal 08/2016 - Present
➢ Lead material planning analysis for production of aerospace computer boards
➢ Direct kitting and production schedules for various projects
➢ Perform inventory analysis for product centers and new business opportunities
➢ Collaborate with continuos improvement initiatives
- Production Planner Principal at BAE SYSTEMS, INC
- Senior Buyer at Unitec electronics, INC
- Buyer/Planner at TIC GUMS, INC
- Master Production Scheduler at
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Chemical Engineering
- - Management Control of Warehouse and Inventories
- - Food Science Engineering
March 2002 to February 2019 * Worked with Master Scheduler to meet due dates
* In charge of inputting router changes for both plants Steel and Ti
* Worked with Engineering, Manufacturing and Finance to ensure that the master routers are correct in VIS
* Assist Master Scheduler in keeping the schedule up to date
* Coordinate with Outside Process Coordinator to ensure that OSP operations are in the routers before sending it to the Outside Vendors
* Continuously working with Product Engineers to create a new program to input router changes
* Manage, train and supervise our Expeditor to ensure that the routers are changed on the floor in a timely manner
* Other Administrative work
• PURCHASING Support Clerk as needed
- Production Planner at Precision CastParts
- Shipping Clerk III at DDC
- Administrative Assistant at Nike World Headquarters
- Executive Assistant to the President and CEO at Capwire Telecommunications Philippines
16 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Marketing
A multi-million dollar company that supplies engines for OEM companies and individual customers. We provide the three A's (anytime, anywhere and anything). Production Planner Feb 2 2016-Present Promotion
● Selected from team of five by the Vice President of Operations to orient an intern to the roles of Production Planner.
● Changed the process of the production runs to meet customer needs for orders.
● Added bulk drop plans to make more efficient runs for production.
● Advise and work with purchasing on product buys to meet production demand.
● Assume Business Unit Leader responsibilities when staffing requires.
● Production Planner for Fuel Injection and Steel Shop which is a total of six production areas.
● Plan and schedule workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
● Review orders and schedule production to ascertain product data such as types, quantities, and timeline for delivery to meet demand.
● Prepare operational schedules and coordinate manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meets internal and external customer requirements and expectations.
● Systematically adjust lead times and safety stock levels and requirements based on business needs.
● Confer with department supervisors to determine status of assigned projects.
● Expedite operations that delay schedules and alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form while managing several abstract and concrete variables. Material Coordinator: Reviewed all after market orders and coordinated the components for shipment to customers. Assisted in producing one distributor rather than multiples, resulting in a clear customer need.
● Supervise employees of packing AOG and EXPEDITES first.
● Ensuring any aged customer orders are processed when appropriate.
● Advising customer service of any issues that slow orders for the customer.
- Production Planner at Continental Motors
- Production Product Flow Supervisor at Carhartt Inc
- Production Supervisor at Ameriqual Foods Inc
- Production Support Specialist/Packaging Technician at Bristol Myers-Squibb
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- In process - Integrated Studies emphasis Agriculture
Create and maintain master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each
operation to meet ship dates based on 3M Bondo, Sherwin Williams, and other
customer forecasts and orders.
• Review raw material and packaging inventory levels to ensure production stays on schedule.
• Establish effective communication with sales, purchasing, and production teams as required.
• Participate in new product launch meetings and work closely with engineering to establish run rates and expected output.
• Execute the production schedule to achieve inventory turn goals, analyze capacity needs to develop/implement realistic manufacturing schedules, and project future demands.
• Create, monitor, and close out work orders to ensure on-time delivery of products.
• Coordinate with purchasing regarding any material issues.
• Set routings, safety levels, and other planning data into MRP.
• Process all inventory transactions and adjustments to finished goods, raw materials, and components when requested.
• Complete and analyze month end data to determine the need for production modifications to meet customer future requirements.
• ISO 9001 Certified and authored numerous work instructions.
• Software used - Sage 500, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word -Consumer Goods: Account Manager, Production Planner September 2016 - September 2017
• Performed all Production Planner roles shown above and all Account Manager roles shown below.
- Production Planner Scheduler at BPI Coatings Solutions, LLC
- Account Manager at BPI Packaging, LLC
- Inside Sales at RT Electrical Sales
11 months at this Job
- None - General Studies
- Honors Diploma
115 Centennial Dr, Hot Springs * Job planner for new manufacturing of interior aircraft parts. * Microsoft Office, ERP system, Blueprint takeoffs * Tracking of labor cost, materials, inventory, and sales. Always looking for more cost-effective ways to produce parts * Work with CSR, Engineering, Purchasing, Inspection, Production Lead, Stockroom and Shipping Dept daily on current and future orders. * Worked about 1 year in Shipping and Receiving until prompted to Production Planner. * Worked 2 years in the Stockroom then moved to shipping dept * Worked as part-time IT backup for onsite help.
- Production Planner/Scheduler at Triumph Airborne Structures
- Cash Control Supervisor-Seasonal at Magic Springs and Crystal Falls
- Sales/Service Manager at Stonecipher Distributors
- Assistant Manager at Sonic Drive In
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- - accounting/business
Accomplished professional with history of leadership success through motivating and directing by positive example. Extremely comfortable with developing and executing large scale process improvement through data analysis and program evaluation. Extensive background in manufacturing excellence; specifically versed in lean principals. Experienced in identifying profit-making process improvements to positively contribute to the bottom line. Riverdale Mills Corporation Production Planner October 2016 - October 2018 * Responsible for daily/weekly schedules for Shear, Coating and Galvanizing lines. EXCEL * Managed daily issuing of finished goods inventory. SAP * Developed and distributed daily production reports. EXCEL/SAP * Participated in daily production meetings. * Worked as liaison between sales and production. Prioritized orders; Managed customer requests * Developed and posted OEE data and graphs for the Shear Department. EXCEL * Responsible for writing off daily material that was dispositioned as off grade. * Two years working in SAP software.
- Production Planner at Riverdale Mills Corporation
- Scheduling Coordinator/Sales Admin at Heidelberg Engineering
- Production Support, Hub & Scheduling Manager at WS Packaging Group
- at WS Packaging Group
2 years at this Job