• Provide internal and external customer service by identifying priorities, ensuring prompt response time, delivering effective communication, and achieving successful problem resolution.
• Communicate lead time and potential production issues to customer service, configuration departments, and internal customers in a timely manner.
• Consistently meet $1.6M average monthly production quota.
• Analyze and proactively communicate resource needs (manpower, equipment, raw materials) to prevent "resource bottlenecks" and meet deadlines 100% of the time. WORK EXPERIENCE ~~~~~~ Judd Wire Production Planner, ~~~~~~
• Collaborate with multiple departments to plan/schedule resources for approximately 30+ accounts.
• Organize production by demand and deadlines; track and analyze data, activity, and quality standards.
• Create and manage work orders using ERP-MRP business process management software.
- Production Planner at Judd Wire Inc
- Special Planner (Promotion) at Savage Arms
- at Savage Arms
- Marketing Coordinator, Promotional and International Sales (Promotion) at Dicks Sporting Goods, Cabela's, Inc., and Basspro
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Leadership Effectiveness
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
Manufacturing professional with diverse
experience in improving quality, profitability and PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
processes. Results driven with a demonstrated
ability to adapt to various objectives and Production Planner; Progress Rail, A Caterpillar Company
Jan. 2018 - Present
timelines. Possessing well-developed
• Analyze business processes and advise managers of interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate recommended changes to organization and direct others in a supportive and
• Assist in goal-setting and business development cooperative team environment.
• Lead daily production meetings with Management, Sales, Engineering and Production teams to develop and Currently relocating to Orlando and seeking discuss short and long-term goals professional opportunities.
• Monitor inventory and Inventory team to ensure supply is kept lean while still readily available
• Create monthly and annual sales forecasts CONTACT
• Prioritize, plan, schedule, and release production orders to meet customer demands
• Reports OTD (On-time delivery) metrics to management 239-777-2060
• Coordinate with engineering team when ECN's occur [email protected]
• Active Member of Progress Rail Safety Committee
- Production Planner at SHANE CUNNINGHAM
- Machinist at LinkedIn
- Assembler at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - multi-functional teams
• Well-rounded Production Planner and Inventory Control Specialist
• Recognized for analyzing problems or potential problems and find efficient, long term solutions.
• Demonstrated talent in directing all aspects of production planning, process improvement, inventory management, distribution, and scheduling.
• Excellent communicator committed in ensuring our team is focused on customer satisfaction.
- Production Planner at Agilent Technologies
- Direct Material Buyer at Agilent Technologies
13 years, 11 months at this Job
Started out as a machine operator. Promoted to Purchasing in December 2011. Promoted again in 2015 to Production Planner. I schedule all the components to come in, when and how many in order to meet customer needs.
- Production Planner at Huron Inc.
- Assembly at Fraser Mfg.
- Supervisor at Eastern Michigan University Dining Services
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Port Washington, NY 2013-Present Lassonde is the North American leader in the development, manufacture and sale of fruit and vegetable juices and beverages. Production Planner - Aseptic Packaging
• Develop and execute weekly production plans for multiple co-packing facilities, including ongoing and promotional demand.
• Manipulate schedules based on demand, capacity and co-packer constraints.
• Generate, direct and monitor inter-warehouse transfers 50+ weekly.
• Monitor and reconcile finished goods active, aging and obsolete inventory including monthly, quarterly and year-end reconciliation of internal inventory to plant inventory.
• Prepare monthly updated files of obsolete inventory and provide to Sales for disposition.
• Verify and reconcile production related invoices 50+ per month.
• Work effectively with other departments including Purchasing, Materials, and Sales.
• Respond quickly to forecast and budget changes.
• Perform data entry of production related data in QAD including firming and revising work orders.
Port Washington, NY 2013-Present
Lassonde is the North American leader in the development, manufacture and sale of fruit and vegetable juices and beverages.
Production Planner - Aseptic Packaging
- Production Planner at APPLE & EVE, LLC
- Manager Supply Chain at DIRECT BRANDS, INC
- at DIRECT BRANDS, INC
- Assistant Manager Supply Chain at DIRECT BRANDS, INC
6 years at this Job
- BFA - Graphic Design
Precision Protective Coatings - Production Planner
• Assist and identify procurement needs and trends
• Ensure daily production requirements are achieved to meet customer expectations
• Analyze and prepare documents needed for production
• Data analysis and decision making to support raw material supply and finished goods demand
• Create production schedule and prioritize job-orders for production optimization
• Maintain the production schedule and other reports as required
• Follow-up as required with all teams to expedite flow of materials and documents
• Interact with shop floor management on a daily basis to resolve issues
• Utilize available tools and methods to plan and support fulfillment of customer orders McDonald's - Crew Trainer
• Train New Employees
• Stock necessary items
• Properly cook and assemble food
• Take orders
• Take payments and give correct change
• Keep areas clean
• Maintain proper food safety and sanitation Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation - Youth Apprentice
• Data Entry
• Data Cleanse
• Practice 5-S/Learn about LEAN management techniques
• Data Maintenance
• Work as a team
• Work directly with Product Support Marketing supervisor
- Production Planner at PPC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school diploma
Employed by Mills Manufacturing Company as Production planner since 12/11/2017.
• Maintaining and updating the manufacturing schedule by imputing daily manufactured quantities on multiple products, adjusting manufacturing dates based on when new product orders are received and projecting when product can be manufactured for accurate bid submissions.
• Interaction with the Epicor ERP system, synchronizing material delivery, manufacturing job creation,quantity verification of completed products to inventory warehouse, production quantity report creation and employee time verification.
• Frequent updates to management via spreadsheet as well as routine e-mails regarding daily, weekly and monthly production throughput.
• Spreadsheet and physical display creation as needed to convey both production throughput and employee efficiency.
• ISO auditing
• Management duties as needed. Participated in multiple Kaizen groups to identify issues with the manufacturing floor.
- Production Planner at Mills Manufacturing Company
- Repack associate at Sierra Nevada, Kelly Temp Services
- Research and data entry analyst at Amazon Fulfillment Center LEX1
- Inventory and Quality Control Associate, Amazon Fulfillment at Problem Solve
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Filled a dual role as Customer Service Team Lead and production planner for approximately 1 year
• Production planner responsible for all John Deere customer locations
• Achieved John Deere partner status through close collaboration with GKN's corresponding customer service representative
• Used A3 process (practical problem-solving tool) to analyze and address product delivery performance issues
• Improved delivery PPM's from 400,000 to less than 8,000 over the course of 1 year
• Reduced GKN-responsible premium freight expenses for shipments to Deere locations
• I lead a daily team meeting in which Planning, Operations, Purchasing, and Customer Service collaborate on the day's most urgent orders and other critical operations issues
• I coordinate the Planning team's efforts to create and distribute a daily production schedule for all four of GKN Rockford's driveshaft production lines
• I analyze customer orders on a daily basis to ensure that on-hand stock or production work orders are issued by the Planning team to fulfill customer demand, notifying Supply Chain and Operations team members of material shortages
• I facilitate month-end reporting activities related to any required production activities that must be completed to achieve monthly shipment goals
- Production Planner at GKN Rockford
- Customer Service Team Lead at GKN Rockford
- Customer Service Representative at GKN Rockford
- Customer Service Representative at PBC Linear
2 years at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Ultimate Excel VBA (Visual Basic)
- Bachelor's - Business Management - Business Analysis
- Certificate of Completion - Business Process Excellence - Principles of Lean Manufacturing
- Certificate - Accounting
- Bachelor's - Secondary Education - Science and Computer Science
Pinellas Park, FL May 2016 - Present
Contech provides innovative, cost-effective site solutions to engineers, contractors, and developers on projects across North America; Contech's portfolio includes bridges, drainage, erosion control, retaining wall, sanitary sewer, and stormwater management products Production Planner
• Promoted in March of 2017 to Production Planner, due to stellar performance in Plant Clerk role
• Generates daily production schedules along with shipping schedules; calls customers to verify shipping information and order accuracy; Orders raw materials from the company and from vendors for business needs and stocking levels
• Utilizes MRP Software (JD Edwards) to complete production paperwork, print sales orders and printing shipping documents
• Provides MRP Software (JD Edwards) training to other Quikrete companies as needed, along with other colleges
• Receives orders from sales offices and customers, checks for accuracy, commits to inventory, and promises delivery date based on availability of materials, customer needs and production schedules
• Establishes production plans and priorities based on customer requirements; plans daily work schedule for hourly personnel in accordance with production plans, customer needs, and overall production efficiency
• Utilizes MRP Software (JD Edwards) to effectively transact materials, plan and transact order and to ensure accurate costing, invoicing and inventory control
• Coordinates customer shipping with sales offices and carriers; obtains the best prices and service from a legal carrier
• Places orders for steel and miscellaneous inventory items for customer orders
• Coordinates interplant transfers of materials and informs sales personnel and plant personnel as to material availability, production schedules, shipping schedules, and related information
• Orders materials as required to meet production needs; prepares various inventory reports
• Coordinates order changes in production scheduling and shipping; resolves daily problems with regard to material rejections and production changes due to equipment breakdowns Plant Clerk
• Answered client inquiry phone calls; called customer to verify shipping information and delivery dates
• Organized freight going out of the facility, insuring drivers had correct paperwork
• Invoiced orders, mailed invoices, and collected payment on cash orders
• Arranged invoices by verifying that all material shipped is accurately recorded and calculated and checking the order for special freight charges, customer requests, order changes, and tax exemptions
• Supported Accounts Payable/Receivable department; prepares receiving, week ending, and month ending reports
• Prepared purchase orders, maintained various files, mail processing, maintained supplies, made travel arrangements
- Production Planner at Contech Engineered Solutions
- Press Operator at Ball Corporation
- Customer Service Representative at Laird Technologies
- Billing Clerk at Dayton Freight Lines
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering - Electrical and Computer Engineering
Production Planner Responsibilities include coordinating production workflow for one or multiple products. Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay. Determining manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Production Planner / Scheduler at WINCO MFG, Inc
- Cost Estimator / Scheduler at Blevins Road Boring, Inc
- Wellness Coordinator / Coach & Personal Trainer at Citrus County YMCA
- Area Integrator at Jacobs Technology, Kennedy Space Center
8 months at this Job
- AA - Business Management