Material planner Production planner Jigs and Skids coordinater
- Production planner at SMP AUTOMOTIVE
- INVENTORY CONTROL ANALYST, MATERIAL ANALYST at GRUPO ANTOLIN/ARD LOGISTICS
- ASST. MANGER at CHEVRON
- Machine Operator at Nucor Plant
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Production Planner Shipping /Receiving Clerk Printed Circuit Board Assembler
- Production Planner at Sarica Manufacturing
- Operator/Assembler at Honeywell Aerospace/CFA Staffing
- Customer Service/Office Manager at Studebaker Urbana Soft Water Service
- Customer Service /Inventory Clerk at Schindler Elevator Corp
4 years, 3 months at this Job
Production Planner in both, Controlling the various aircraft documents, using Crystal, Excel, QAV. Responsible for setting flow for aircraft, tracking parts, to insure they come in a timely manner, to make delivery. Responsible for tracking progress on aircraft, doucment accuracy and Quality.
- Production Planner at Commercial Jet Services
- Planning Supervisor at Pemco World Air Services
- 2nd Shift Billing Clerk at M. O. Carroll Newton Grocery Company
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - accounting
My job as a production planner is to support the supply and demand of the products that Collins Aerospace produces. These products are tied to both commercial and government entities. There is an emphasis on the ability to adjust and calculate quantities of goods produced while maintaining delivery schedules that align with the customers' needs and demands. These demands also need to match with what the production team is capable of supporting. Communication and teamwork is vital in my current position. Supervisor: Brian Thiemer, (707) 399-1870
- Production Planner at Collins Aerospace
- Assembler 1 at Collins Aerospace
- Universal Customer Service Representative at Westamerica Bank Corp
- Site Director at Cosumnes Community Services District
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Sociology - Sociology
- Associate in Arts - Social Sciences
Production planner/scheduler for a thermoplastic molder supplying the food packaging industry.
- Production Planner/Scheduler at Sabert
- Production Planning Manager at Guest Packaging LLC
- Production Planning Manager at Packaging Corp. of America
- Production Control Manager at Lermer Packaging Corp
7 years, 11 months at this Job
Position Production planner (scheduling and packaging planning)
Reason for leaving Looking for better career prospects and professional
• Work closely with production team, QA, customer service, warehouse and supply chain team to ensure smooth and effective operations
• Work jointly with production, process and raw materials planner to ensure plan schedule are supported with
• Plan for production run to meet customer expectation
• Overview of sales orders and schedule production run with prioritizes job orders (with production process knowledge)
• Follow up as required with all teams to meet production schedule
• Interacts with shop floor management on a daily basis to resolve all issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies or additional information as requested from production or customer service
• Follow up closely for urgent orders
• Report production progress daily to planning Manager
• Coordinating with all the related parties to meet order shipment date
• Monitoring production accuracy (Schedule adherence)
• Creating process orders for production run
• Perform packaging planning and (liaise with suppliers for packaging delivery )to ensure sufficient packaging materials for production run
• Liaising with warehouse team for packaging related arrangement
• Backup for ordering and raw material planning with the absence of other team members.
• Follow up all packaging deliveries
• Participating in team board meeting every morning
- Production planner at Barry Callebaut Chocolate Asia Pacific Pte.Ltd
- Production Assistant (Production & Material Planning) at Chang Chun
- Sales Coordinator (Internship) at Agency of Great Eastern Life Assurance Company
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Economics
The Production Planner is primarily responsible for oversight of the shop floor activities relating to coordinating, planning and scheduling the process of production elements for machining, sheet metal fabrication, welding, assembly and other structural repair activities. This planner will utilize internal ERP system to determine status of open PO, Change Requests, Inventory levels and tools and equipment. Will assist in overall planning of overhaul production schedule with use of aircraft maintenance experience, industry standards and internal control procedures.
• Manage production operations on the shop floor and follow prescribed procedures for all aircraft overhaul processes per customer requirements.
• Monitor inventory levels for incoming materials and parts and in-house fabricated parts per specifications.
• Generate job routers as a part of streamlining production processes and general operations
• Assess, Communicate and Resolve production problems.
• Draft, seek budget approval and submit requests for materials and source quotations.
• Work with corporate buyers and appropriate personnel for material resource planning
• Make key management teams apprised of production cycle/schedules
- Production Planner at ES3
- Associate Director Operations at Houston County Association for Exceptional Citizens
- Aircraft Systems Manager at UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
- Fabrication Flight Chief at UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- BS - Business
- - Logistics Management
- - Leadership
- - Leadership Course
As the production planner, I scheduled work for six lines while releasing work in a timely and efficient manner. This included sending parts out to be coated, plated, or heat treated and brought back to meet customer demand. I chaired production meetings, transitioned manufacturing lines through a relocation project of the company to a new facility, facilitated customer service with lead times, took on shipping responsibilities while acting as a conduit between manufacturing and shipping by printing delivery orders. I gained experience shipping with FedEx, UPS, and LTL.
- PRODUCTION PLANNER at AMSTED RAIL
- RECEIVING/MATERIAL HANDLER at AMSTED RAIL
- WAREHOUSE CLERK at AMSTED RAIL
- BUSINESS OWNER at BLAZIN BILLS BARBECUE RESTAURANT
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- BSBA - concentration in Supply Chain Management
A multi-million dollar company that supplies engines for OEM companies and individual customers. We provide the three A's (anytime, anywhere and anything).
Production Planner Feb 2 2016-Present Promotion
● Selected from team of five by the Vice President of Operations to orient an intern to the roles of Production Planner.
● Changed the process of the production runs to meet customer needs for orders.
● Added bulk drop plans to make more efficient runs for production.
● Advise and work with purchasing on product buys to meet production demand.
● Assume Business Unit Leader responsibilities when staffing requires.
● Production Planner for Fuel Injection and Steel Shop which is a total of six production areas.
● Plan and schedule workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
● Review orders and schedule production to ascertain product data such as types, quantities, and timeline for delivery to meet demand.
● Prepare operational schedules and coordinate manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meets internal and external customer requirements and expectations.
● Systematically adjust lead times and safety stock levels and requirements based on business needs.
● Confer with department supervisors to determine status of assigned projects.
● Expedite operations that delay schedules and alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form while managing several abstract and concrete variables. Material Coordinator: Reviewed all after market orders and coordinated the components for shipment to customers. Assisted in producing one distributor rather than multiples, resulting in a clear customer need.
● Supervise employees of packing AOG and EXPEDITES first.
● Ensuring any aged customer orders are processed when appropriate.
● Advising customer service of any issues that slow orders for the customer.
- Production Planner at Continental Motors
- Production Product Flow Supervisor at Carhartt Inc
- Production Supervisor at Ameriqual Foods Inc
- Production Support Specialist/Packaging Technician at Bristol Myers-Squibb
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Integrated Studies
• Production Planner for COMM+ product line.
• MRP work order analysis/generation for release to production.
• Material shortage tracking via daily report update.
• Material requisition generation and submittal.
- Production Planner at Teledyne Controls
- Construction Business Analyst at AGILE SOURCING PARTNERS
- Material Analyst / Purchasing Expeditor at SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA EDISON
- Buyer / MRP Controller - New Release DVD at The WALT DISNEY STUDIOS HOME ENTERTAINMENT
2 years, 2 months at this Job