Manufacturer of commercial cargo van equipment. Production Assembler (6 months) Shipping & Receiving (6 months) Supervisor (2 years) Production Scheduler (3 years) Areas of Expertise: Epicor (ERP system) Syteline/Infor (ERP system) Designed master scheduling database Order tracking system in Excel Minimized job exceptions in ERP systems Daily/Weekly KPI reports (Orders Shipped, Late Orders, Products Built, etc.)
- Production Scheduler at Ranger Design
- Sales at OLP Print Finishing
- Sales at Hydratech
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
• Schedule Trucks
• Create COA
• Date Entry
• Production Filing
• Production Schedule
• ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor
• ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor
- Production Scheduler at Production Support
- Inbound Coordinator at Receiving & Inventory
- Inspector at Echo Star/Dish Network
- Cashier/ Customer Service/ Stocker at Wal-Mart Stores
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Graduate
Started as a finisher, using various materials such as lacquers, paints, and varnishes for the 1st 5 years. Moved to Receiving/Shipping coordinator- next 10 years. Loaded and unloaded trucks using lift trucks, stocked and inventoried materials. Investigated inventory errors. Processed paperwork for truck load and ltl shipments. Data entry on computer. Current job title is Production Scheduler Monitor schedules and make changes when required to avoid delays. Coordinate with department supervisors to assign status to all projects. Determine appropriate manufacturing sequence and lead times for all operations. Plan schedule workflow for individual departments as per requirement. Evaluate workload and design strategies to keep it in balance.
- Production Scheduler at Amstore Corporation
28 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
Romeoville, IL 2006 - 2016 Sato Labeling Solutions is a manufacturer of barcode printers, labels, tags and tickets for the turnomatic dispenser. Sato currently has three locations in the United States and a multitude of facilities worldwide. Clients include TJMaxx, Marshalls, CVS, Ross Stores. Production Scheduler
♦ Reporting directly to Director of manufacturing, my primary responsibilities include:
• Schedule production time of manufactured products.
• Maintain the day-to-day functions of the production department's inventory by assuring that all material, boxes, labels, etc. is accounted for and placed in its proper location.
• Track all material handlers' paperwork and input it into the Oracle system.
• Run all reports associated with production, usage, and runtime.
• Assist with ink inventory and cycle through processes.
• Work closely with purchasing, to ensure materials are ordered correctly.
• Use of MRP and Oracle daily.
• Create and execute policies and procedures for planner scheduler assitants.
• Manage data entry temporary employees
- Production Scheduler at SATO America
- Sr. Inventory Analyst at Chicago Tribune
10 years at this Job
Responsibilities I started working as a supervisor on second shift then took the current position of plant coordinator/production scheduler. I receive and acknowledge production orders for our location, I keep pricing up to date for our products and customers. I create the production schedule for the plant to operate from and also individual schedules for each production order. I use a program to optimize parts out of larger sheets of material to obtain the best yield. I create product drawings for the plant to manufacture products. I work directly with customers regarding their orders and products. Accomplishments I have created efficient ways to accurately record and maintain our customer product specifications and pricing information with out mistakes and misinformation. I have built relationships with our customers which benefit our company and help communication with the customer to excel. Skills Used I have kept up with multiple customer product specifications and pricing information and my information is what our plant operates from for product manufacturing. I have learned to use multiple programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, BizApp, and Cut Planner and have been able to efficiently multitask at this job. I have experience with inventory and shipping as well as customer service. I can work alone or with a team and I am very detail oriented.
- Production Coordinator -Production Scheduler at Genesis Products Inc- Appomattox River Mfg
- Lumber Grader at F &P Entetprises & Appomattox Lumber Co
19 years, 7 months at this Job
- Liberty Home Bible Institute certificate - Advanced Biblical Studies
- Certificate of Tree, Log, & Lumber Grading
- Hardwood Lumber Inspection
Vest Inc. Manufacturer of steel tubing. I have 7yrs experience in customer service / inside sales, quoting and entering orders taken by phone, email, fax and speaking to customers regarding their new and preexisting orders. 2 yrs. Experience as an assistant shipping and receiving manager, checking in and out trucks for pick up or delivery, closing out bill of ladings, and inventory control. 2 yrs. experience as a Production Scheduler administrator. I enter company MPOs and schedule the MPOs for production of tubing; I do a lot of data entry, and scanning to file then titling the scanned files with MPO information.
- Production Scheduler / Administrator at Vest Inc
- Account Manager / Customer Service at Labeltronix / Orange
- Account Manager at Choice Lithographics
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate Degree
Plan and establish production schedules for metal framing. Monitors materials inventories, tracks progress of production, and reviews factors which affect schedules. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the metal framing field. Relies on experience and judgment. Also did data entry of steel coils used and product produced each day.
- Production Scheduler/Planner at Production Scheduler Marinoware Industries
- Customer Service Rep at Katoen Natie Midwest
- Freight Billing at Billing Representative R.R. Donnelley & Sons Co
- Lead Receptionist at Escanaba Animal Hospital
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma - General
During the 15 years at NCR Corporation in the HSR Division I have held 4 job's working my way up from Manufacturing Associate to Manufacturing Lead, and then to Order Management Associate then finally up to Logistics Analyst III / Production Scheduler III. I am also the current team lead and point of escalation within the department. With each job, I matured and held more responsibilities as well as being appointed as team lead in each of these transitions.
● In March of 2017 globally recognized across NCR for driving and managing a new initiative around flow job management. This closed the loop on missed customer obligations..
● Scheduling Sales orders per lead time, per each client groups standards
● Communicating with the Business Center as well as Client Managers
● Trained new personnel in PeopleSoft and KeyGen
● Preparation of manual Commercial Invoices
● Process of physical software keys for shipment as well as for staging purposes
● Entering and closing of Internal orders
● Processing of Billing, RMA's and OBF'
● Investigate problem physical key orders
● Appointed Team Lead and point of contact when manager was out
● Participate in on-going testing for ERP surrounding KeyGen orders
● Communicate to the Warehouse and IA on same day ship orders needing released
● Experience in ERP, Kinaxis as well as EDW
● Run reporting tools such as the Plant Metric along with the PTO report for Finance at the beginning of every week.
- Logistics Analyst / Production Scheduler at NCR Corporation
- Manufacturing associate at NCR Corporation
- Temporary Employee at Randstad Staffing Agency
- Janitor at Randstad Staffing Agency
15 years, 9 months at this Job
- Business Administration - Operations Management
- degree Bachelor of Science in Business - integrated Supply Chain and Operations Management
Trinity Industries/ Arcosa
-Production Scheduler and Production Supervisor – 1/2018 to present
• Lead, Supervise, and Mentor a heavy assembly crew in the production of structural towers and accompanied electrical components
• Review technical drawings and consult with engineering as necessary, to ensure specifications are met per customer requirements
• Meet with and review processes with customer auditors on a regular basis
• Responsible for producing and meeting production schedules
• Analyze production schedules and output to summarize and report at a plant wide and corporate level
• Developed a system for tracking raw metal plate inventory (the largest expenditure in the plant)
• Developed a system for tracking all logistics of raw metal plate allowing for forecasting as well as reconciliation of inventory and deliveries reported plant wide and at a corporate level
• Production and materials management of raw materials and components utilized in production
• Managed and orchestrated required field work while maintaining supervision and accountability of production hitting established goals.
- Production Scheduler and Production Supervisor at Trinity Industries and Arcosa
- Project Manager at Double Butte Ranch and Rolling R Ranch
- Marketer and Logisitcs at NGL Wholesale Supply
- Mid-Continent Marketing Manager and Logistics at Centennial Energy LLC
at this Job
- BS - Business Administration Management and Management of Human Resources
KANSAS CITY, KS -2005 -July 2018 Premier manufacturer with operations in more than 80 countries is one of the world's largest producers and recyclers of lead acid batteries with 2012 net sales of more than $3.0 billion dollars. Production Scheduler March 5005- Present GNB-EXIDE- Kansas City, KS Responsible for materials support using JDE, for assembly lines. MRP, Production Control, Procurement, TPS, cycle count and vendor relations. Warehouse management, traffic coordination, and Lean Management. Kaizen activity group member.
- Production Scheduler March at EXIDE TECHNOLOGIES
- Assistant Materials Manager at Lear Corporation
- Materials System Analyst at Harley-Davidson, Kansas, City, MO
- Senior Buyer at Cutler Hammer- Headquarters
13 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Science in Business Administration - Industrial management