98052 - 2016-2019 Production Scheduler
- Production Scheduler/Planner at Genie a Terex Brand
- Material Supervisor at Genie a Terex Brand
- Lean Officer at Genie a Terex Brand
- Production Scheduler at Genie a Terex Brand
21 years at this Job
- High school
Currently the Production Scheduler for the plant.
- Production Scheduler at Icon Metal Forming
- Shipping Clerk Lead at ICON Metal Forming LLC
- Production Worker at ICON Metal Forming LLC
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Manufacturer of commercial cargo van equipment. Production Assembler (6 months) Shipping & Receiving (6 months) Supervisor (2 years) Production Scheduler (3 years) Areas of Expertise: Epicor (ERP system) Syteline/Infor (ERP system) Designed master scheduling database Order tracking system in Excel Minimized job exceptions in ERP systems Daily/Weekly KPI reports (Orders Shipped, Late Orders, Products Built, etc.)
- Production Scheduler at Ranger Design
- Sales at OLP Print Finishing
- Sales at Hydratech
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
· Evaluate material master set up, ensure routing accuracy to support effective planning; resulting in improved delivery performance. · Evaluate system accuracy on finished production orders and confirming proper backflush/consumption processes are followed. · Analyze actual production performance versus plan and collaborate with appropriate departments to resolve non-compliance or inefficiencies. · Identify struggling processes and introduce options for improvement to better meet customer demand in a more timely manner. · Analyze capacity of machines and personnel and advise on optimum allocation of jobs to balance the load on work centers. Production Scheduler · Set up material master data including lot sizes, and timing parameters for proper MRP planning using the SAP system. · Master production scheduler for all Ford programs’ finished goods. · Work with program management and all supporting departments to schedule PPAP trial runs to prepare for upcoming launches and design changes. · Count all Finished goods every morning to schedule more accurately · Schedule using SAP planning tool · Hold regular calls with customer communicating issues and delivery cadences · Work with warehouse and operations team to assist in locating missing parts to ensure schedule can be met and orders not skipped due to false stock-outs · Review internal production orders upon completion from production and address any issues/discrepancies.
- Production Scheduler at ElringKlinger Automotive
- Material Planner at Yazaki North America
- Regional Operations Manager at Interstate PowerCare
- Production Scheduler at Johnson Controls
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of General Studies - General Studies
- Associates Degree - Liberal Arts
The PC/IC Associate manages the plant's parts desk, releases work to shop floor, and processes paperwork to the shop floor. Schedules parts orders according to service agreement and booking. Corresponds with Regional Credit Managers to have credit holds released in a timely manner to facilitate booking of parts orders. Runs planning and batch management, releases discrete jobs for stocked parts, and releases batches to production floor. Performs date maintenance and troubleshooting issues on buildings and parts orders booked outside the plant. Pulls fabrication references and attaches to DRWs. Prints, sorts, and distributes DRWs to all production departments. Configures custom parts, assigning appropriate raw material requirements and routings to parts. Troubleshot problems that occur during production, including machinery malfunctions and staff shortages. Tracked the progress of goods as they were being manufactured. Handled basic recordkeeping tasks, including maintaining accurate records and handling purchase orders. Performed general office duties, including answering multi-line phones, routing telephone calls or messages to appropriate staff, greeting the public, typing, proofreading, filing, sorting and handling incoming and outgoing mail. Responded to inquiries and researched and resolved problems related to transactions handled by the department. Performed accounts receivable duties including invoicing, researching chargebacks, discrepancies and reconciliations. Processed accounts receivable and accounts payable. P S Seasoned Production Scheduler with a13-year track record of working in an industrail steel and manufacturing environment. Able to handle multiple tasks at once with minimal supervision. Sound knowledge of capacity planning and out-processing. Proven ability to work within a cross-functional organization. S Knowledge of manufacturing OSHA compliance Time management Employee training and development Quality assurance Administrative support Advanced clerical knowledge Workflow planning Spreadsheet management AP/AR understanding Accurate and detailed Attention to detail E
- Production Scheduler at Bluescope Buildings
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Reporting to the Team Lead - Production Scheduling, responsible for expediting products from receiving, managing the production schedule for the machine shop, as well as the R&D pre-production cell.
• Lead in the development of a training and reference manual for the Production Scheduler position to improve functional understanding and increase productivity of new hires.
• Worked on several development projects for Boeing, Airbus, Embraer, etc.
• Utilizing 10-15 team members, schedule and expedite products totaling over $2 million per month to meet customer demands.
• Utilize a proprietary MRP systems (AMAPS) and Microsoft Excel in the creation and management of data and spreadsheets dedicated to tracking priority requests for receiving, receiving inspection, and the CMM departments.
• Increased productivity through cross-training in receiving and stockroom procedures. This training empowered me with an inspection stamp to assist in processing preferred supplier products which resulted in decreased wait times on crucial parts.
- Production Scheduler at Parker Aerospace
- Assembly/Test Technician at CDI Corporation
- Mixer Driver/Assistant to Plant Manager at Superior Ready Mix Concrete
- OTR Driver at Schneider National
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Information Systems
- Associate of Science degree - Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology
As a Production Scheduler Clerk, I have obtained much experience with production and with transportation logistics. I have also gained experience working with the sales department and to make sure that the items are moving. As a production scheduler I have gained experience with formulas in excel, to use the VLOOKUP function, and determine how many weeks of production are required for certain items. I worked with Pretzels and Churros and big accounts such as Disneyland, Universal Studios, and the ICEE company. I also gained experience determining the different types of salts and ingredients to use in the product. I also managed the transportation of inventory from storage warehouses and customers.
- Production Scheduler Clerk at J&J Snack Food
- Inventory Specialist at Eurostar Inc
- Q.A. Specialist at West Coast Agency (WSS)
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- A.A - Technology and Logistics
• Scheduled production and managed crews to meet customer demand
• Worked as part of many teams to improve production
• Won multiple awards for increasing production on processes
• Used capacity leveling to provide schedule
• Forecast production to ensure sufficient inventory
• Scheduled shipments and worked with vendors daily
• Communicated schedule to proper channels Associate Production Scheduler
• Cycle Counting/ inventory control
• Root cause investigation
• Reconciling production recording Buyer - Procurement Department
• Converted purchase requisitions into purchase orders
• Negotiated terms and pricing with vendors
• Worked with plant personnel and vendors to find specialized parts
• Ran GR/IR reports, and worked with vendors/engineers to correct issues
- Master Production Scheduler at DOW CORNING CORP
24 years at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Biology
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE
Production scheduler and assistant.
- Production Scheduler/Planner at Babcock & Wilcox
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some College
Production Scheduler Ship Receive Supervisor 2012-2017 Responsible for weekly production schedule, ten Blood Pressure product lines, electronic and cuff in low volume, high mix, fast paced environment. Work order creation, management with continual balance of mainline vs. expedite orders. Communicated and coordinated with worldwide sales and internal customer service balancing priority of orders, lead times, production lines. Supervised receiving/shipping, managed procurement from off-site warehouse. Promoted upwards from Receiver, Staff to Director of Operations. Purchaser 2007-2012 Purchased components under just in time guidelines, Domestic and International. Highest achievement of 200% targeted cost saving objectives, never stoppages due to component shortages. With 2008 acquired China facility began production planning for startup cuff line. Receiving/QC 2000-2007 Receiver responsible for department set up, wrote initial procedures working under ISO, FDA guidelines. Verified incoming, select items Quality Control inspected, Stocked, Order set up for lines, Inventory Control, non conformance reports and part of resolution team, return merchandise tracking, continual communication with engineering, purchasing and production. Shipping backup. Sales Administrator Newport Components 1997-2000 Customer Service at sister company (to Suntech Medical). Small U.S. sales office providing daily communication with customers. Added responsibility shipping/receiving, monthly purchasing. Company sold to C & D Electronics; immediately hired into Suntech Medical for newly created Receiver position.
- Production Scheduler Supervisor at Suntech Medical Inc
- Branch Secretary at Patio Enclosures
- Manager, Event Planner at Country-Aire Rentals
- Sales Coordinator/Customer Service at Comtec Information Systems
20 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college