Project: Philips Aging & Caregiving (PACG)
Role: Sr. Production Support Analyst
Royal Philips of the Netherlands is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care.
• Lead integrating Philips' HL7 interface with EMR vendors like Epic, Cerner, AllScripts, McKesson and Thornberry for ambulatory patient care organizations spread coast-to-coast from workflow testing to Production go-live.
• Administer Orion health Rhapsody and Mirth HL7 interfaces. Provide extensive support by monitoring and maintaining both the solutions for ADT / ORU messages flow. Mitigate vendor specific and workflow related problems with HL7 messages.
• Administer and maintain Philips Telehealth Solutions (CUI) PTS/Motiva that physicians/clinicians use to manage patients using Class2 medical devices in US, UK, Europe & Singapore. Analyzing system logs, stored procedures for incident resolution and provide work around raising defects for permanent fix. Awareness on HIPAA, PHI. Maintain Licenses and Certificates.
• Execute server and database environments upgrade, application installation & upgrade; execute test protocol to documenting results and signoff for vaulting. Work through resolution with QA & Dev for identified defects.
• Automate manual monitors like unsent ORU events to EMR vendors, missing patient link values. Identify improvement areas both technical/functional and implement changes.
• Strategize certificate updates, system patches and Infrastructure maintenances. Drive server decommission from disks removal to destructions and documentation.
- Sr. Production Support Analyst at Amko Software Solutions Inc
- Global Applications Support Analyst at Amko Software Solutions Inc
- Production Support Analyst/Team Manager at Wipro Technologies Ltd
- Application Support Lead at Wipro Technologies Ltd
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Applications - Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science
Work from Home 'Remote' Position to provide off hour support to World Pay London and assist the off-host support team in developing processes & procedures for Production Support Analyst Role --Manage Off-Host support team Phone Calls, Emails & Incident Reports --Created Incident Report spreadsheet for bi-weekly Corporate Call --Response Accordingly to failed Batch Jobs, Calls, Emails & Incidents --Troubleshoot & Evaluate failed job using their corresponding job logs to isolate failure and & apply fix --Build Knowledge Base from failed job logs for end user access to reduce overall down time on failed jobs
- Production Support Analyst at SESC
- IT SPECIALIST at Century Casino & Hotel
- Tablet support Technician at Zoll Data Systems
- IT SPECIALIST II at Qwest Communication
2 years at this Job
- 152 credit hours - Information Systems Programing
• Operational support analyst for multiple large and small applications, including on call responsibilities
• Support infrastructure maintenance and upgrades to ensure readiness and stability of multiple Unix Production application environments
• Support Autosys batch job execution, including log review, triage and coordination with developers, business, QA, and other technical support teams to determine root cause and resolve batch job execution issues
• Work directly with business users and testers to understand their needs and support their testing requirements
• Execute SQL database queries using DB Visualizer tool; supply SQL scripts to DBA team for Oracle and Sybase database updates
• Coordinate, convert and stage files for business teams and developers as required
• Document processes and procedures
- Production Support Analyst at
- Testing Support Analyst at User Acceptance
- Senior COBOL2/DB2/SQL Programmer/Analyst at RR Donnelly
- Systems Engineer/Performance Tester at Northrop Grumman
2 years, 3 months at this Job
Responsible for providing local and remote customer/user support as a Production Support Analyst working in Aetna's regional data center, NOCC (Network Operations Center Coventry, PA) using diagnostic and monitoring tools such as Remedy, SNOW, Omnibus/Tivoli, Topaz, and VSphere to analyze and dispatch or resolve work tickets and alerts.
• Monitor OpenView & Tivoli consoles for job failures or error conditions requiring NOCC responses to resolve both VM and hardware server issues.
• Perform file restores from user request forms interacting with Aetna's tape storage facilitator Iron Mountain.
• Perform Enterprise Services Monitoring by move/remove servers from maintenance mode, applying Tivoli monitoring agents on servers, starting services and update disk storage capacities.
- Production Support Analyst (Aetna, Cranberry PA) at Rose International Contractor
- Production Support Analyst at AETNA
- Program Business Analyst at AETNA
- at Siemens Medical Solutions
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S.A.S. - Secondary Education
- B.S.A.S. - Information Technology
Providing first level troubleshooting for production issues and escalating problems to the appropriate team member
• Logging and tracking all production support issues received by phone or email
• Identifying the source of problems and recommending fixes to hardware, software, user access, and other components
• Serving as the subject matter expert on claim production, providing clear and concise answers and advice to staff questions
• Providing coordination between business users and the technology department to quickly resolve issues
• Analyzing production data to isolate the root cause of claims application defects (Claims Assure)
• Partnering with business users on completing application projects
• Collecting business requirements and creating functional specifications
• Simulating the business users in reviewing releases for applications
• Creating and implementing test plans, as well as managing the quality assurance process
• Serving as a key member of the team, working to foster a positive teamwork environment
- PRODUCTION SUPPORT ANALYST (CONSULTANT) at Ironshore Inc
- BUSINESS ANALYST - SPECIAL PROJECTS (CONSULTANT) at Everest National Insurance Company
- Real Estate Investment/ Property Management at SELF EMPLOYED
- MANAGER - FINANCIAL SERVICES at Bearing Point
3 years, 6 months at this Job
• Worked extensively with various tools like Tealeaf, Splunk, Kibana.
• Researched issues and performed root cause analysis to minimize risk.
• Implemented effective solutions for break/fix issues and appropriate development initiatives with direction.
• Contributed to growth and maintenance of Production Support Knowledge Base.
• Participated in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• View the customer sessions in Tealeaf and understand the real customer impact Analyze the application server and web server logs in Splunk for production errors.
• Developed dashboards to track trends using Splunk, Kibana, Tealeaf, and ELK.
• Setup dashboards using Adobe experience tool.
• Involve in Beta Testing and Production issues triages.
• Worked for Splunk query automation which monitors the application logs and raises alerts when requested.
• Also responsible for the Dashboard setup in Splunk to monitor application status.
• Making sure all the tickets/tasks assigned are addressed in the processes.
• Being aware of all the changes planned for the applications and provide weekend support during the deployments when needed.
• Setup alerts to track real times issues using Splunk.
• Responsible for creating Bi-hourly reports on production monitoring status.
• Worked closely with business owners and product owners in gathering requirements.
• Involved in discussing with Client in the Requirement gathering Stage.
• Proactively involved in regular discussion within every stage of the requirement analysis and business changes in the project to avoid last minute impacts in the project which might affect the schedule of the delivery involved in Planning and monitoring project activities.
- Production Support Analyst at Sprint
- PeopleSoft Business Analyst at AskIndosys Inc
- Research Assistantship at Kennesaw State University
- Research Assistantship at Kennesaw State University
10 months at this Job
- Masters in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelors in Information Technology - Information Technology
• Facilitated communication between the business, technology and compliance
• Successfully configured UAT testing environments and completed UAT testing for over 20 new enhancements to meet customer requirements
• Successfully led 30 business staff meetings to present new solutions to production issues and received formal signoffs as appropriate
• Boosted the production of my team by 80%, reducing client application issues and monthly defects
• Successfully setup and facilitated 10 business users to gain access to Dynamics SL
• Debugged and resolved system defects on priority to meet business deadlines
• Successfully managed and approved over 12000 change tickets across USA and Canada ensuring there is no impact to production servers
• Spearheaded two disaster recovery exercises for JH RPS shared Services and managed a team of four
• Satisfied business by leading a team to migrate SL dynamics app server to Liaison EDD mailing tool which sends out over 900 invoices to client's quarterly. Performed reject processing and tracking for all incorrect billing accounts.
• Provided production support for BSCS billing system through command line batch jobs using Unix commands.
- PRODUCTION SUPPORT ANALYST at MANULIFE FINANCIAL CORPORATION
- BUSINESS ANALYST at JOHN HANCOCK FINANCIAL
- BUSINESS ANALYST at BOSE CORPORATION
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE - MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS
• Work directly with clients and trading partners on projects and provide direct support.
• Field tickets and calls that come into the Production Support department queue.
• Obtain feedback on an ongoing basis while developing solutions for clients to ensure that their needs and expectations are met.
• Resolve issues independently while providing clear communication to the client throughout the process.
• Provide day to day operational support to the client and proactively identify problems and make recommendations regarding solutions.
• Communicates task/ticket status and issues to client and coworkers.
• Ability to interact with all levels of management, coworkers, clients, trading partners and warehouse personnel to resolve EDI issues
• Manages day to day project tasks for implementing EDI solutions.
• Communicates directly with customers and their trading partners(s) throughout the implementation process.
• Communicates project status and resolves technical or business issues during implementation to ensure high customer satisfaction.
• When issues are encountered during end-to-end testing with the customer, documents the error and the required solution with appropriate resources to resolve issues.
- Production Support Analyst at B2B Gateway
- Front End Supervisor at Youngs Medical Center
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in physics engineering - physics engineering
Supervised a team up to 30 employees providing daily direction to service top Fortune100 customers. Provided expertise to business operations, resolving extremely difficult to moderate problems, analyzing operations environment, recommending and implementing improvements on an ongoing basis. Promoted to Manager after receiving high performance ratings.
• Held responsibility for managing day to day production operations. Optimized tasks handled by multiple output control teams (onshore & offshore).
• Managing daily transmissions for some of world's largest banks, insurance providers, utility suppliers and healthcare companies with estimated daily totals of $150-200 million.
• Provided technical support to operations teams.
• Served as primary engagement manager for Operations teams in Output Control department.
• Ensured SLAs were met daily and served as point of escalation.
• Supervised with onshore and offshore team leads to guide all resources to follow best practices, understand the strength of each team members and assigned projects base on their strength.
• Recognized as a creative problem solver and go-to person for solving lockbox operations issues and enhancing operational performance.
• Managed the tasks of all the onshore and offshore company resources.
• Led daily status call with onshore and offshore operations teams.
• Led an offshore team of 15 and onshore team of 13, guided them with customer needs, specifications, design targets, development process, standards, techniques and tools to support task performance.
• Executed SQL queries to test back end data validation of database tables based on business requirements.
• Created and implemented queries using SQL.
• Supervised and trained help desk technician and administrative staff.
• Negotiated expansion of team responsibilities (from local site only) to include support of multiple locations and provide overflow support of both onshore and offshore operations.
• Analyzed ticket metrics and led changes to reduce ticket volume.
• Upgraded PCs for associates without interrupting business transactions.
• Created training materials to assist with rolling out new technologies.
• Trained technicians for support.
• Setup new users and provided one on one training when needed.
• Resolved trouble tickets through advanced reasoning and critical thinking.
• Collaborate with the offshore team to ensure the delivery deadlines and work quality meet customer needs.
• Identified manual processing deficiencies, and instituted automation techniques which reduced manual labor and increased work flow efficiency.
• Updated management on weekly and monthly productivity reports.
• Maintained and monitored production system alerts and provided support for daily transmissions.
• Analyzed and determined priority to escalate failed jobs in a shortest possible time, resolution to deliver without impacting SLAs.
• Manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously.
• Develop and implement controls to support financial goals and objectives.
• Liaison with superiors to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
• Develop and improve metrics of operations, determine root causes of inefficiencies and implement feedback loops and controls to improve operations.
• Supervise staff and provide constructive feedback and set goals for development.
• Perform and maintain system backups.
• Perform daily health checks of all critical systems.
• Prioritize, track and complete assigned tasks.
• Provide all levels of support to employees, and customers when needed.
• Adhere to and enforce Security policies (HIPPA etc., )
- Production Support Analyst/Manager at Exela Technologies
- Operations Analyst at Exela Technologies
- Team Lead-Lockbox Processing at SourceHOV
- Systems Analyst at Banctec
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Computer Network Management
- Associate of Applied Science - Computer Network Technology
• Monitored the processing of programs on mainframe and distributed systems to ensure system availability and stability.
• Responsible for complex analysis of scheduled batch processing to ensure continued uninterrupted flow of mission critical applications.
• Ensured that production batch cycles have appropriate measures in place to ensure timely execution of data files and availability.
• Performed ad-hoc scheduling requests and validation of batch processing within the production and test environments
• Performed incident management, resolution and if necessary escalation, for any and all abnormal occurrences within the mainframe and distributed production and tests environments.
• Training new employees on production support policies, procedures and tools.
• Assisted and collaborated with other departments in support of project goals.
• Developed and maintained documentation for supporting team processes and procedures.
• Developed, documented, and executed disaster recovery plan.
- Production Support Analyst II at BB&T
- Sr. Tech Support Specialist at Time Warner Cable
- Mainframe Operator at Triangle Temps
- Inventory Associate at CarMax
13 years at this Job
- AAS in Business Computer Programming - Business Computer Programming