Work from Home 'Remote' Position to provide off hour support to World Pay London and assist the off-host support team in developing processes & procedures for Production Support Analyst Role --Manage Off-Host support team Phone Calls, Emails & Incident Reports --Created Incident Report spreadsheet for bi-weekly Corporate Call --Response Accordingly to failed Batch Jobs, Calls, Emails & Incidents --Troubleshoot & Evaluate failed job using their corresponding job logs to isolate failure and & apply fix --Build Knowledge Base from failed job logs for end user access to reduce overall down time on failed jobs
- Production Support Analyst at SESC
- IT SPECIALIST at Century Casino & Hotel
- Tablet support Technician at Zoll Data Systems
- IT SPECIALIST II at Qwest Communication
2 years at this Job
- 152 credit hours - Information Systems Programing
Buffalo Grove, IL Apr 2014 - Present
❖ Project Title: Formulary and Benefits Service Delivery Tier 2
Role: Java Developer, Production Support Analyst
Project Description: Benefits or Plans for a particular client consists of many parameters like - Out of the pocket maximum, Co-insurance, Co-pay, Deductibles, Applicable drug lists also referred as Formulary etc. CVS has following applications to manage the benefit data
- Benefit Consultant, a UI built with JSF/Richfaces to create / maintain the setup new clients.
- Benefit Builder, a middleware system to process new / existing plans.
- Benefit Mapping , a front end to generate data in excel formats for Benefit Builder
- RxArchitect a UI built with JSF and EJB to maintain the list of formularies for different clients.
- Formulary Management System, Formulary Alternatives Responsibilities:
• Worked as a java/oracle developer for Benefit Consultant and Benefit Builder in initial releases in 2014-2015
• 05/2015 onwards, Working as a Tier 2 Production Support Analyst for Benefit Builder, Benefit Consultant, RxArchitect etc.
• Handled Problem Tickets in HP Service Manager. Resolved the customer issues within specified SLA.
• Worked on Break-fixes for the issues where applications were not meeting the requirements. This included estimation, coding, unit testing, reviews with QA and business etc. Worked closely with application development team to understand the new items going in every release and reviewed Break-fix items with them.
• Developed many automated process to generate and publish reports for Business and for IT teams.
• Supported application releases for major and minor releases and emergency release, OS patches, firmware upgrades and hardware maintenance. Co-ordinated with release management in creating RFC request for change , IQ/OQ document etc.
• Responsible for Performance Monitoring of applications through HP Diagnostics, log monitoring etc. Developed many automated tools to measure custom metrics. Developed many tools to gather and analyze the problem data related to incidents.
• Handled critical situations like out of memory, database problems, hardware failures, job failures etc. Restored applications and servers in very short interval of time. Co-ordinated with Development, Infrastructure, Database, Network and UNIX teams to resolve the problems.
• Participated in annual disaster recovery drills and welcome season readiness.
• Created SOPs, training material, system appreciation documents / playbooks, deployment guides, deployment checklists, instructions, package notes manuals and procedures. Environment: IBM RAD, Java 1.7, Java Script, JQuery, Node Js, React Js, HTML, Serena Dimensions, Websphere 8.5 Application server, REST Web Services, JPA Hibernate , JSON, Spring, Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures, JUnit, SQL Developer.
- Java Developer, Production Support Analyst at CVS Health
- Senior Java Developer at CVS Health
- Senior Java + Mainframe Developer at CVS Health
- Senior Mainframe Developer at CVS Health
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master in Computer Applications - Computer Applications
Provides setup of production jobs for execution, automation, and scheduling for production in a business-critical areas including daily client file transfers to the data warehouse in forms of a production batch. With global reporting and analytics in a 24/7/365 environment; also making sure the applications would met there required service levels. First level support for the abended any production issues with in our environment. Performed code releases, and code changes. Had continual process improvements to improve the stability and performance of the applications with in our environment. Also interacted with executive and Senior Management to come up with Root Cause Analysis to remediate actions. Advanced support and monitoring for a broad range of process on UNIX, Linux, Mainframe, Windows, databases.
- Application/Production Support Analyst at Alliance Data
- IT Support at Chase
- IT Help Desk at Discover Financial Services
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Studied Computer Science degree - Computer Science
- - Thought English
- - English
• Serve as project liaison and alternate point of contact
• Advise with respect to customer strategy and focus areas
• Prepare and distribute project weekly report and production metrics
• Plot and analyze shipyard production data regarding manpower, earned value, physical progress, schedule, test, work orders, assembly and compartment completion, and engineering and quality deficiencies
• Task and process proposed contract modifications and engineering change paper
• Track approximately $30M in open liens for the LHA 6 America post delivery period and provide endorsement for invoicing
• Support deficiency management and pier-side and underway test and trial events
• Assist in coordination and event planning for quarterly program reviews
• Review and plot production schedules
- Production Support Analyst at SAIC
- Systems Engineer at Gryphon Technologies
- Production Analyst at L-3 Communications
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Professional Summer Program - Modern Ship Production and Ship Repair
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in International Business - Management for Organizations
- Performed two annual disaster recovery tests to ensure system availability, quality of print and functionality. - Assisted in streamlining daily inter-department processes. - Developed test plans and test cases through analysis of system requirements and functionality (DOCS). - Participated in testing/implementation of new software platform (DOCS). - Trained end-users using group and person to person instruction and specially designed procedures as the designated subject matter expert. - Provided excellent customer service support by rresponding to incoming queries (phone/email) in a timely fashion, ensuring that all requests are resolved during a 48-hour time frame. - Worked closely with external business partner - Xerox. - Developed and maintained department technical procedures. - Directly responsible for ensuring daily production between HCSC and Xerox occur without issue. - Documented production issues and resolutions to identify root cause and recommended solutions. - Analyzed and determined priority to escalate failed jobs in the shortest possible time resolution to deliver a regular production cycle without delay and ensuring we meet HCSC SLA's. - Assured the consistency of data transmissions to and/from Mainframe server to Xerox RedCard DOCS clients were successful completed on time. - Annual review of support procedures for compliance and archival. - Performed daily operations including, but not limited to, telephone and email support, diagnosing problems and completing regularly scheduled activities. - Ensures timely and accurate reporting of Output Services metrics. - Monitors and ensures compliance with the following: Time Tracking and Metrics Reporting. - Participates in the identification of improvements related system. - Supports the implementation of system enhancements. - Assists in departmental projects.
- Production Support Analyst at BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD of Illinois
- Administrative Assistant at BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD of Illinois
- Legal Secretary at CORBETT & MATHEWS
- Claims Processor at BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD of Illinois
12 years, 7 months at this Job
• Provide production support and monitoring in a 24 x 7 environment for over 100+ eCommerce client web stores.
• Provided monitoring for approximately 6500 physical production servers and virtual servers (using VMWare/VCenter) while investigating alerts for high CPU load, high memory utilization and responsiveness.
• Develop and maintain a professional relationship with internal Radial/external client business teams for high profile corporations such as Toys 'r' us, Dicks Sporting Goods, Ralph Lauren, etc.
• Addressed anywhere from 100-500 Client inquiries daily on all priority incidents ranging from a customer's account, website product display or a revenue impacting outage.
• Create, proofread and send notifications internally to the Ebay business, externally to clients and any Third Parties that may be impacted during an outage causing revenue to be impacted.
• Resolved 10-50 customer order issues and gift card inquires via the AS400 system daily.
• Present reporting details such as order counts, inventory, availability and other web store details as requested by clients or Executives via SQL scripts to assess impacted revenue on priority incidents.
• Monitored 100+ web stores for product availability, inventory, successful checkout, and current promotions using tools such as Akamai and Gomez.
• Schedule and facilitate bridge calls with internal resources, executive management, and clients for outages/high priority incidents which are business or revenue impacting.
• Incident logging for events affecting any of internal Ebay Enterprise systems, applications, and 3rd-Party vendors.
• Execute Linux scripts to update web store products after initial triage to alleviate revenue loss for clients.
• Worked directly with all Third Parties to communicate outages affecting the Ebay business and applications.
- Production Support Analyst at Ebay Enterprise/Radial
- Application Support Analyst at NutriSystem at Judge Group
- Service Desk Technician (Team Lead) at Yell Adworks Inc
- Desktop Technician/ Mainframe Operator at Stanley Vidmar Storage Systems
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Network Technology
• Answer inbound calls and e-mails, determine customer problems through asking appropriate questions, and help customers resolve issues (Tier 1 & 2 Support)
• Assist in daily operations including, but not limited to, telephone and email support, diagnosing problems and completing regularly scheduled activities.
• Provide internal Technical Support to project team members.
• Investigate and coordinate corrective actions for after-hours Telecom and Network issues
• Investigate, resolve and escalate production issues
• Coordinate problem escalation to other staff members. Communicate resolution to appropriate IT staff and system users.
• Log calls and resolutions through our Helpdesk ticketing system.
• Understand the general technical requirements of assigned applications.
• Train and stay current on all present and future client systems.
• Periodic review of support documentation for compliance and archival.
• Assist with defining policies and procedures to constantly improve call handling and resolution process.
• Possess general understanding of the company System Lifecycle Methodology and prepare basic project deliverables under the directions of the Senior Production Support Analyst
- Production Support Analyst at Bracket Global
- Customer Service Analyst/ Customer Support at CSE Insurance Group
- Customer Service Representative at Health Concerns
- Muttville Senior Dog Rescue at
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Psychology
- High School Diploma
Richmond, Va Production Support Level 2
• Determine severity of Production Batch job abends, notify oncall Level 3 developers , open and close incident tickets using HPSM and Resolve software. Train fellow employees whenever possible. * Perform monitoring, scheduling, and restarting of all Production and Test batch processing jobs using Cntl-M, v7, and Cntl-M v9. * Perform monitoring, scheduling, and restarting of all Production and Test batch processing jobs using AUTOMIC. * Run ADHOC jobs for bank clients thru Cntl-M v7 and Cntl-M v9. * Run OTS's to remove rec files then restart jobs. * Run OTS's to stop services for certain weekend maintenance. * Troubleshoot and analyze daily Batch job abends in Unix. * Open up Bridge Lines when Production is affected that could affect SLA's. * Assist the Client in identifying and resolving abnormalities in the Environment before there is an impact to business applications. * Engaged in incident handling from start to finish and provide post mortem analysis. * Create/Close IR's using Resolve on a daily basis. * Work Quote's thru HPSM on a daily basis. * Work and Monitor change order's through HPSM from start to finish. * Working on getting AWS Certified.
- Production Support Analyst at Capital One LLC
- Contractor Production Support at Apex Systems, LLC
- Analyst Data Center at HSBC Technology & Services USA
- Mainframe Batch Support Consultant at TEK Systems
2 years, 11 months at this Job
San Francisco, USA The Gap, Inc. (www.gapinc.com) is a global specialty retailer operating via retail, outlet stores, online and mobile. As a Production Support Analyst for the E-Commerce module, the primary responsibilities includes:
● Ensuring high availability of the websites and of all the internal pre-order placement systems accessed by the Business Partners which includes -In depth code analysis to identify code bugs. -Memory analysis. -Thread analysis -Log analysis -Configuring monitoring alerts to identify issue proactively. -Configuring Self Heal process -Research based on Web Analytic Tools data.
● Creating, and Running the production load tests via internal and external load generation mechanism to identify optimal number of resources required.
● Responsibility for planning and smooth execution of the high order volume period of November without issues.
● Automating processes and systems, key of them automated are: -Developed a UI based (using Spring framework) easy to control scheduler.to configure and send timely reports to operation teams and to business, it helped in saving lot of manual effort of operation teams. -Developed a UI (using Struts framework) to show inventory of an item from various stages/systems which helped operation to identify the mismatch easily. -Developed a tool for business to validate price of items, it helped in effort saving of 10hours per week of business partners. -Developed a tool for CSRs to identify and fix customer sign-in issues on website. -Developed a UI to enable and disable features on website with a single click.
● Interaction with Release Management team and the post release issue analysis and resolution
● Product Ownership and engagement with tech architects for new feature introduction. -Currently working with product teams in rolling out systems/website to cloud platforms like Cloud Foundry and Azure.
● Fixing production bugs as part of the DevOps.
● Root cause analysis on the issues in production and discussion with Architects
● Continuous interaction with Project team to ensure smooth project transition.
● Preparing the Status Reports of the SLA based flows and presenting them in the daily touch-base with the Service Level Management team.
● Streamlining the processes to improve productivity and easier transition to Operations
● Analyzing the ticket trends on a monthly basis and presenting the report for the client.
● Maintaining the knowledge repository of the team
● Onsite Point of Contact for the team.
- Production Support Analyst at Gap Inc
- Technology Analyst at Infosys
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics
• Manage issues, which arise for financial institution customers, in a complex, transaction-based application environment
• Provide exceptional client support by prioritizing and delegating production issues based on SLA and client impact
• Increase company transparency by providing guidance to team members around best practices, and facilitate communication and escalation to other departments
• Restructure of the support ticketing workflow and data collection process for reporting and detailed data analysis
• Implemented an applicant rubric to quantify prospective candidates' core attributes during the interview process
• Continual renovation of the internal knowledgebase to clarify and organize content, and increase usability
- Production Support Analyst II at Cachematrix Holdings LLC
- Support Manager at ImageTrend Inc
- Support Team Lead at ImageTrend Inc
- Technical Support Specialist at ImageTrend Inc
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English