Provided production support for large online automotive credit application network in the United States, connecting approximately 5,000 dealers with more than 200 lenders. As a Level 2 Support Engineer:
• Utilized strong communication and team working skills while interfacing with internal (developers) and external (lenders and dealers) partners pertaining to all aspects of the auto loan/leasing process.
• Worked closely with our developers in identifying, troubleshooting, and fixing production software issues.
• Worked with external lender partners in troubleshooting complex issues that arise such as network and system problems.
• Monitored all hardware and software components in the production environment to ensure the system is running at peak efficiency.
• Proactively monitored and forecasted of a potential system and processing problems using various real-time monitoring tools.
• Provided off-hour support for technical maintenance and software updates.
- Production Support Engineer - Level 2 at DEALERTRACK INC
- Technology Officer at Chase Automotive Finance (CAF)
- Application Developer/Analyst at Chase Automotive Finance (CAF)
- Technical Support Analyst at CHASE MANHATTAN BANK (DRB) MARCUS AVE, NY
6 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
Support production for hardware and software issues _ Download and replicate HP diagnostics software to PRISM servers _ Map new Diags to servers _ Download and replicate HP CS images to PRISM servers _ Troubleshoot hardware and software _ Support other engineering team _ Add new MLs and software components to factory's build plan _ Escalate issues by opening tickets and providing log and data files
- PSE (Production Support Engineer) at FOXCONN
- WARRANTY TECHNICIAN at FOXCONN
- IT TECHNICIAN at MBS
2 years, 4 months at this Job
• Monitored and maintained the production system, and researched and analyzed all server related issues
• Troubleshot, identified, and remediated failed transactions and real-time payment / credit card processing events
• Diagnosed, monitored, updated, and resolved incidents and escalated service requests submitted by SunWatch (technical service desk) during regular business hours and P1/System-Down incidents during afterhour on-call support
• Implemented upgrades and deployed code changes to production Web- and Application Servers
• Updated and maintained contents of SunPass and TollByPlate websites, mobile apps, and call center applications
• Created and shared technical knowledge documentation, How-To guides, and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Production Support Engineer at FDOT - Florida's Turnpike Enterprise
- Independent IT / Computer Consultant at Self-Employed
- Senior Software Support Engineer at JDA Software Group, Inc.
- Freelance Translator at Self-employed
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Computer Information Technology - Computer Programming
- Bachelor of Science - Physician Assistant Studies (MFA)
Responsible for monitoring and providing level 1 support for all infrastructure services including servers, network appliances, applications, and Operational support products. Provide coordination of activities between IT customers and Data Center Operations.
• Provide 24x7 on call level 1 Data Center Operations support
• Develop and implement monitoring templates for all infrastructure services including server and application performance, disk space usage, network availability, network intrusion, and compliance against SLAs for on-premise and cloud services.
• Provide gatekeeper responsibilities for migrating code changes into production environments.
• Work with Technical and Network teams to develop and exercise Data Center disaster recovery.
• Implement data backups, data retention policies, and data recoverability processes.
• Active participant in daily Problem Management and Change Management meetings.
• Coordinate and document production job scheduling for all platforms
• Act as liaison between applications development, technology engineering, networking services, and Data Center Operations.
• Provide installation and policy development for Operational support products including scheduling, media management, infrastructure monitoring, and print management.
• Providing support on new ITIL project to implement Remedy ticketing system and establish CMDB, new SLA's and alerts for Incident, Problem and Change Management based on ITIL best practices and methodologies.
• Team leader assisting in the design, implementation and running of both the Service Catalog and CMDB.
• Establishing new governance and quality of all Incident, Change and Problem Management processes and policies for Harper Collins.
• Assisting with designing and developing new Major Incident Management process, including training documentation.
• Responsible for Major Incident Management process, including training awareness
• Actively setting up and participate in the Change Control Board and establishing change control process.
• Assisting with the design of new Change Management processes is in place to protect the various operational environments.
- Production Support Engineer at Harper Collins Publishers
- Help Desk Manager at Flight Centre
- System Administrator / Asst. Technical Manager at Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Sr. System Administrator / Asst. Manager at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Information Systems
June 2016 to Present
• Provide expertise on IT issues related to the Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 operating systems, including Exchange VMWare, SCCM and Active Directory (Group Policy)
• Investigated user problems, identifies their source, determines possible solutions and implements solutions
• Created job aids and provide remote support using Remote Software to troubleshoot and resolve user issues.
• Assist in the planning, design, troubleshooting and continuity planning for IT infrastructures
• Monitor performance of all deployed applications and tune environment when necessary to ensure maximum performance
• Inspect or diagnose equipment, structures or materials to identify the causes of errors or other problems or defects
• Install and configure network hardware such as firewalls, routers, access points, and switches
• Install and configure network and server management and monitoring systems
• Ensure company standard server technologies are being followed, including proper performance and capacity standards
• Manage and deploy all application releases, customizations and data fixes.
• Administer Active Directory, Windows Server, File Permissions, TCP/IP Configuration/Management, Symantec, Cisco Router, Firewall, DHCP, SAN and Exchange administration.
• Validate computer system images and application packages for deployment into production
• Construct and configure hardware components for server and workstation builds
• Manage Disaster Recovery and emergency plans
• Facilitate knowledge sharing by creating and maintaining detailed and comprehensive documentation and diagrams
• Research and implement new technologies to improve the enterprise infrastructure
• Perform network assessments and security audits
• Participate in the administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system: update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and periodic system review
• Document maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure
• Develop and maintain disaster recovery and emergency plans
- Sr. Production Support Engineer at Cox Automotive Inc
- Network Specialist at Allenberg Cotton
- IT Specialist at Wright Medical Technology/MicroPort Orthopedics
- Network Specialist at Memphis City Schools
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates - Computer Engineering
Managing the daily maintenance, calibration, and repair of 18 Stratasys Polyjet and Fused Deposition
Modeling (FDM) printers for an advanced manufacturing company, including Eden 260v and 500, Connex3 500, Objet 30 and 500, Fortus 450 and 900.
• Responsible for installation of new printers including the newest technology Nano Dimensions PCB circuit board printer, HP Multi-Jet Fusion (MJF) printer, and 3D Systems stereolithograpy (SLA) printer.
• Created a preventative maintenance system and Standard Operating Procedures with tracking capabilities in Salesforce to ensure compliance across multiple teams of employees.
• Improving production related processes
• Utilizing data from the machines to make informed decisions for optimum machine services.
• Responsible for weekly and monthly support team status updates.
• Working with the printers manufacturing teams to troubleshoot problems with the printers.
• Management of cases associated with all printer issues on Salesforce.
• Create Microsoft Forms and Flows, SharePoint, and Excel spreadsheets to streamline operations.
• Implementing the new ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system.
• Training of staff for printer repair and calibration.
- Production Support Engineer, CA at FATHOM
- Studio Technician, CA at Nikolas Weinstein Studios
- Composites Fabricator, CA at Makani at Google
- Artistic Fabricator/Project Coordinator, CA at Performance Structures
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Fabrication Examples
Data Distribution Environment Engineer extracts, transforms, and loads data into analytical and production databases.
• Analyze and resolve application issues in production by identified the top incident offenders each month and the root cause, and applied permanent resolutions to every reoccurring issue, which reduced the incident count from 1,500 a month to 49. Resulted in support costs saving.
• Coordinate application maintenance activities, such has OS upgrade, Configuration, Disaster Recovery exercise, etc.
• Develop/Improve production readiness process to ensure the team is ready to support features deployed to production by training 10 associates of new procedures. Resulted in a cohesiveness team, which follow the same processes and procedures.
• Experience in troubleshooting/debugging application issues, and determine resolution with various areas, for example: IT Operations, Change Management, Availability, Network team, Server team, Product Management, etc.
• Experience in developing junior team members by managing/training 10 associates to follow Data Distribution Environment processes and procedures. Resulted in a unified team.
- Production Support Engineer at Capital One
- Data Center Specialist at Capital One
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Associate of Arts in General Studies - General Studies
Project Description: Missouri Eligibility, Determination, and Enrollment System (MEDES), a project for building a solution and implementing a comprehensive, state-of-the-art automated human services eligibility, enrollment, and case management system for the Department of Social Services (DSS), Family Support Division (FSD), for use by DSS/FSD offices located throughout the State of Missouri.
• Working on Agile methodology and responsible for gathering State of Missouri Business, technical and functional requirements for various initiatives including notices, Security roles, Curam and Integration requirements for different teams (M&O and Project team) through JIRA tool.
• Reviewed/Analyzed business requirements and functional specifications to identify and define test requirements to build test cases.
• Design Health Care and Income Support Application IEG questionnaire to meet screening requirements for all MAGI and non-MAGI programs.
• Working as Production Support in order to support client in various production activities including managing (Create, modify and delete, updating user roles) the MEDES user accounts in Production along with UAT environments.
• Worked with various teams on the requirements definition/elaboration, functional design, fit/gap, and testing usually UAT and other testing like smoke, sanity, performance, conversion testing and regression testing.
• Assisting with JIRAs (defects) and with the PMO (change requests) and collaborating with the Eligibility/Enrollment Team so that the defects could be fixed and enhancements could be delivered in future releases.
• Knowledgeable with all components identified and contribute to the documentation of the associated Curam screens, batch jobs, interfaces, correspondence, and Curam business logic and rules.
• Worked extensively on both the Caseworker and Citizen Portals for creating cases.
• Conducted and facilitated JAD sessions with Client along with subject matter experts (SME's) to gather the requirements to prepare Business requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional Design Documents (FRD) for several initiatives for M&O and Project team.
• Participated in functional design sessions, creates and executes SQL test scripts, and aids in the solution of data issues.
• Wrote JIRAs (defects) and PMOs (change requests) with the Eligibility/Enrollment Team so that the defects could be fixed and thereby enhance the use the IBM application tool i.e. Curam.
• Liaison between Management, Analysts, Development, Architecture and the State of Missouri Stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts and external Users.
• Coordinating with State teams for resolving any reported production issues in Curam through Salesforce to ensure the quality of the project.
• Tested optimum functionality of Eligibility Coverage determination for MO Health Net for insurance coverage plan namely MHF, MPW, UWHS, MHK and CHIP Cases.
• Coordinating with development team to ensure the approved requirements through JIRA tickets has been completely developed and participates in Unit testing for initiatives including Security roles and Notices.
• Proactively communicate with client, collaborate with external and internal users to analyze information and functional requirements and deliver the following Curam artifacts as needed (functional requirements, business requirements, use cases, Graphical User Interface (GUI) screens and interface designs) using JIRA tool and Salesforce.
• Prepare the high-level test case scenarios with all details for Curam requirements and notices to ensure that testing team can perform testing in UAT environments.
• Provided post implementation support and performed root cause analysis and fixed post implementation issues.
• Analysis of production defects and assigning the defects to development team (Level 3) for fixing the reported issues and coordinating to ensure that solution has been provided to end users. Tools & Technologies: - Microsoft Office 2017 (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel Macros and Pivot, Outlook, Project, Visio), BIRT tool, SQL, CURAM v6.05, Curam V6.2, Java, JIRA Tool, SharePoint and Salesforce.
- Business Analyst | Production Support Engineer at HHS TECHNOLOGY GROUP, State of Missouri
- Business Analyst | Production Support Engineer at EngagePoint Inc., State of Missouri
- Business Analyst at HEALTHWAYS
- Business Analyst at Malvi System LLC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
USA (currently working) - Supervising the production lines. - Troubleshooting, analyzing, and fixing errors. - Provide a daily Report of errors and tickets been opened regarding the issues.
- Computer Production Support Engineer at Foxconn
- at IU Hospital
- Cashier and Costumer Service at
1 month at this Job
- BS - Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- - Computer Science
Technologies: MS SQL Server, MS Windows Server, Jira, RDP, skype, slack
• Oversee level 1 and II support to ensure client inquiries and support questions are answered in a timely and effective manner.
• Partner with our Director, Product Support regarding inefficiencies and solutions to promote a successful team culture and process.
• Coordinate with both operations and development teams in order to effecintly resolve the issues, updates and feature request from clients.
• Champion a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships Managing 50+ environment and over 100,000 users.
• Demonstrate initiative through recommending innovative solutions and continuous improvements to existing processes.
• Ensure all activities conducted are following governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
• Identify critical issues and escalate them accordingly, as well as respond appropriately to sensitive client inquiries within defined SLAs.
• Utilize our internal ticket platform to monitor, escalate and resolve client issues
• Ability to adapt to change and prioritize escalations as needed
- Production Support Engineer at Alpha Point
- Product Specialist at Heartland
- Database Operations Center Monitoring Specialist at RDX
- Customer Success Support Specialist at
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Software Information Systems & Political Science - Software Information Systems & Political Science