July 2017 - December. 2017 I was deputed to work on Atomic tool for "Alarm to Ticket" Project for Tech Mahindra. I was involved in issue investigation from Atomic side, scheduling & executing jobs and preparing TOM & Test Cases for atomic. We were automating ticket generation alarm system from old way to new way. Earlier we were getting hundreds of mails if any jobs fail it generate ticket and assign to respective teams. after automating, we stopped unnecessary mail generation and after implementing robots they retry jobs if fails due to network issue or any other issues it retries to start again from the mid when it was stopped and if issue persist ticket directly assign to respective buckets. 02 SR. PRODUCTION SUPPORT ENGINEER
- SR. PRODUCTION SUPPORT ENGINEER at MANR CONSULTING PVT. LTD
- SR. PRODUCTION SUPPORT ENGINEER at COLLABERA TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER at COLLABERA TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD
- Team member at EMITTANCE SOLUTIONS
5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- DIPLOMA - my own website as demo purpose only
Job Title: Production Support Engineer
Job Responsibility: Monitor production status and ensure Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) process from client IT systems to EAB's analytic software runs smoothly, resolving technological IT and software issues, work with teams of software engineers to identify opportunities to develop and improve software, build solutions, and streamline implementation and support phases.
Skill Set and Experience:
• ETL Tool - Informatica 9.1, Datastage 9.1
• Unix File handling and Shell Scripting
• Database- SQL Server2008, Teradata v12, Oracle 12g
• Platforms - Windows, Linux, Unix
• Scheduling tool - Autosys
- Production Support Engineer at EAB Global Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronics & Telecommunication
- Bachelor of Technology - Duration
• World class, state-of-the-art, ISO certified, FDA compliant medical manufacturing facility, producing Class II medical devices Sr. Production Support Engineer November 2018 - Present
• Local technical subject matter expert for injection molding - polycarbonate, polypropylene, low density polyethylene
• Validation leader for 3 new production lines in injection molding, PUR potting, and assembly processes o IQ/OQ/PQ - statistical sampling modeled around AQL/LTPD and risk assessment o Material transfer and new material qualification - change control implementation
• Direct design and production of 8 molds to launch new product on 2 new production lines
• Develop processes for production molds utilizing Decoupled II Molding process
• Implement process standardization initiatives rooted in 6S, lean manufacturing, and poka-yoke ideology
• Facilitated production planning for mold approvals, type changes, and validation runs
• Drive cross-functional teams in NCR and CAPA investigations utilizing DMAIC and lean six sigma methodology
- Sr. Production Support Engineer at Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Production Support Engineer at Cooperative Education Program
- Mold Shop Supervisor at
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Supervise, support, and develop production team decision-making allowing them to become dedicated to continuous improvement while meeting the customer requirements of quality and quantity. Ensuring optimal performance of manufacturing equipment by monitoring, adjusting controls, repairing issues as needed, maintaining and optimizing schedule, and being first point of contact for all team members.
- Production Support Engineer at GENTEX CORPORATION
- Chapter Secretary at INSTITUTE OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS
- Service Committee Chairman at
- Risk Management Chairman at
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
Highly dynamic production support role in an IT environment where applications ran in virtualized servers and the cloud, talked to each other through networks and load balancer, and persisted data in CRM. Reactively and proactively supported a suite of public and private, integrated applications. Troubleshot across system components, enterprise applications, and databases. Ticketed life cycle of incidents and request fulfillment via email, WebEx, phone, instant messaging and Service Desk. Configured and tested job scheduler workflows, job streams and dependencies. Reacted to and resolved business-critical application and job failures, and network and performance monitoring alerts. Developed medium-to-complex SQL queries that aided in problem identifications and resolutions. Owned root cause analysis, established workarounds through cross-functional team collaborations. Troubleshot Multi-Tier AWS Applications and Load Balancers; Auto deployment. On-call 24/7 rotation.
• Solid understanding of Linux, networking concepts and service-oriented architecture and web servers.
• Hands-on production support experience working from the Linux command-line, locally and via SSH terminal to support a suite of public and private applications remotely hosted on various web frameworks and servers.
• Supported QA teams and engaged in QA testing to enhance platform functionality. Performed exploratory testing and test automation builds on python code; and test case execution.
• Streamlined critical processes and bottlenecks, reducing SLA by half; Authored SQL, bash and python script automations.
• Cross-functional expertise incorporated to triage and resolve complex technical cases, leveraging existing tools and process knowledge to maximize abilities to analyze database and application logs, stack traces, log tails, ELK log parser, XML data from multiple Apache API endpoints to Salesforce and other third party applications; to construct Postgres, Greenplum, and Mongo database queries and proactive problem management strategy.
• Discovered process gaps; presented proven solutions that raised customer quality of service. Advised on event monitoring for enterprise systems and services. Identified key system limitations and root causes to mitigate system anomalies. Differentiated between network, system and database errors.
• Mentored and on-boarded team members to expand team collaboration and support efforts; Lectured process development; Published Knowledge-based networks through information filtering to promote knowledge sharing, self-service and optimized knowledge accessibility on demand.
- Production Support Engineer at ONDECK CAPITAL
- Senior Production Analyst at NIELSON AUDIO
- Senior Production Analyst at MERKLE, INC
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Software Development
• Continues Improvement of Equipment Efficiency Rates by: identification and repair of abnormal cycle times, scrap reduction, and reduction of machine downtime and perform capital equipment justification.
• Definition of cycle times in lines with takt time and standard operations.
• Change Over and production support on grind lines (Double Disk, Raceway& OD grinders, and hone machines).
• Electrical, mechanical, and plant layout drafting using Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD.
• Tooling design, reverse engineering, drawing revisions using GD&T’s and research and development team member.
• Familiar with proximity switches, photoelectric sensors, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
• Trouble shooting grinder machines to achieve quality product and tooling ordering and purchasing
• Familiar with gauges such as calipers, micrometers, gauge blocks, feeler gauges, indicators, laser micrometers, and quality equipment such as Surfcom 3000A and Randcom
• Document implementation such as work instructions, Statistical Process Charts and reference charts to assist production on maintain quality product.
• Perform capital equipment justification and support to tooling suppliers.
• Conduct and complete process and product audits thru ISO 9001 and IATF 16949
• Familiar with Control plans, PFMEA, APQP process, PPAPs, and Poke Yokes.
• Mentor interns on drafting, efficiency reports, machine downtime analysis and definitions of cycle times.
• Familiar with turning, heat treatment, grinding and assembly processes.
• Efficient with Microsoft software such as Excel, Word, Outlook & Power Point.
- Production Support Engineer at Nachi Technology Inc
- CAD Engineer at Space Guard Inc
- Engineering Department Intern at NTN Driveshaft Inc
- Engineering Intern at Durkin & Villalta Partners Engineering
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Associate of Applied Science - Manufacturing Industrial Technology
- Using WDT to install operating systems on the new computers. - Producing 500-2000 units daily. - Supervising the production lines. - Troubleshooting, analyzing, and fixing errors. - Providing a daily Report of errors and tickets been opened regarding the issues.
- Computer Production Support Engineer at Foxconn
- Respiratory Therapy Shadowing at IU Hospital
- Cashier and Costumer Service at Alwan Bookstore
1 year at this Job
- BS - Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- - Computer Science
• Design of machines and substations for automated production
• Oversee various aspects of production including inspection and machine building
• Perform testing and develop test stations related to R&D activities
• Design and implement vision systems technology for use with automated machinery
• Assist in the recruitment and interviewing process of new engineering hires
- Production Support Engineer at Coilcraft, Inc
- Production Engineer - Servo Valves at Woodward, Inc
- Engineering Intern - New Product Development at Greenlee Textron
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
• Identifies areas of improvement in the product and production processes and takes corrective action in conjunction with Sales, Operations, Engineering, and Quality Control.
• Conducts warranty investigations; designs, tests, and prototypes solutions in response.
• Manages production engineering change requests and ensures proper documentation in PDM.
- Production Support Engineer at Omni International
- Part-Time Engineering Assistant at American Honda Motor Company, Inc
- Motorcycle Technician at Ducshop
- Motorcycle Technician at MSP Cycles
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- None - Motorcycle Service Technology
• Designed and built test-automation frameworks with Ruby/RSpec and Gherkin
• Created, sent, and read XML and JSON data as an integral part of testing suite
• Enhanced test-automation suites enabling regression testing and rapid defect analysis
• Integrated test frameworks with new and existing Jenkins pipelines
• Consolidated fragmented system functionality with clear test plans, tracked in Jira
• Prioritized test-automation efforts according to Agile methodologies in a DevOps environment
• Discovered defects and tracked fixes in Jira
• Coordinated with several software vendors to engineer solutions to production-halting incidents
• Standardized deployment processes to enforce consistent deployments with Jenkins
• Maintained a Linux development environment hosted in Windows with Vagrant, Ruby, and Bash
- Test Automation Engineer / Production Support Engineer at Information Control Company
- Support Analyst II at Brooksource, LLC
- IT Associate, Inventory Lead at The Repair Depot
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate of Information Technology - Information Technology