Presently supporting the $40M SFMTA Twin Peaks track replacement project.
•Support Resident Engineer with Independent cost estimates, analysis for change Professional (PMP) order negotiations, CMOD preparation, contractors schedule review and claims Certification No.2039234
• Monitored structural strengthening works at Eureka Station, San Francisco.
• Coordinate weekly progress meetings
• Manage RFI and Submittal OSHA 30 documentation
• process contractor pay applications
• prepare close out documents.
- Professional Engineer at Auriga Corporation
- Principal Consultant at Chandigarh International
- at Delhi Commonwealth Games
- Director of Infrastructure at Kolkata Airport - Association
1 year, 5 months at this Job
License professional engineer in state of MD, VA, Distric of Columbia, New York Master degree in Mechanical engineering. 40 years of experience in HVAC.Plumbing etc.
- Professional Engineer at I.t.& Assoc.
44 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.S.( MECH ). P.E. - Mechanical
Leadership skills in team building, garnering support and driving results. Professional Engineer with over 13 years of planning, design and construction management. Demonstrates strong ability in communication, technical analysis and strategic planning. Strengths in project management, contract administration, budgeting, and grant writing. City of West Palm Beach - West Palm Beach, FL City Traffic Engineer (October 2017 - Present)
- Professional Engineer at City of West Palm Beach
- City Transportation Engineer at
- Senior Project Engineer at State and Local
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer at State of Colorado
- Compliance Manager at Cicada Consulting
- International Lead HSE Engineer at ThyssenKrupp
- Student at University of London
11 months at this Job
- Certificate of Graduate Studies
- Bachelors of Science - Chemical Engineering
Professional Engineer, with extensive education and more than (24) years of comprehensive experience in the automotive manufacturing industry. My responsibilities encompass internal and external quality systems management and supplier development, engineering, team leading, and process development. Expertise in utilizing statistics, simulation and engineering skills to identify root cause, contain, and implement corrective actions. Six Sigma Green Belt, Certified Auditor for ISO and VDA 6.3. Applies previous product development experience to improve quality engineering functions. Sr. Project/ Quality Engineer (VALEO lighting System) Seymour Indiana
• Responsible for Development and new projects for the GM tail-lamp, head lamp and laser lamp molding and assembly operations. Developed new processes and implemented NPI for production operations including 600 molding machines and 150 press automation processes. Develop new designs and process implementation for mold tooling and approvals. Implement ISO and TS certification process at the plant level.
- Professional Engineer at ISO and VDA
- Supplier Development Engineer at ELSTER American Gas
- Quality Engineer / SQE at Daimler Co
- at Daimler Co
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Business Management
- Bachelor's Degree - Industrial Engineering
- Master's Degree In Operation Research - Operation Research
- Bachelor's Degree - Civil Engineering
Write annual report to DEC as per permit conditions
• Conduct monthly inspections and write report to DEC as per permit conditions
• Review and inspection of quarterly monitoring program
• Review and supervision of leachate collection system (Including pump calculations, annual cleaning, repairs)
• Oversee the landfill expansion project and approve payments
• Oversee the recycling building project and approve payments
• Prepare permit modifications, grant applications and various reports to DEC
• Review tonnages and waste placement with supervisor to determine appropriations and permit adherence.
• Oversee the gas monitoring and flares
- Professional Engineer at ONTARIO COUNTY LANDFILL
- Junior Engineer at CITY OF GENEVA PUBLIC WORKS
- Design Engineer for O'Brien and Gere Engineers, Lozier Architects and Engineers, Watts Engineers at PRIVATE SECTOR CONSULTING FIRMS
at this Job
- B.E. - Civil Engineering
- M.B.A. - Business
Alnylam Ousia Project, Norton, MA - Performed computer modelling to analyze and design administration, warehouse, cub, pilot, and production buildings of pharmaceutical facilities. Compliance with CFR 60 Subpart for Ja Flares Project, PES Philadelphia Refinery, PA - Worked as a Lead Structural Engineer to complete the project. Honeywell (UOP) LPG Extraction Project, Corpus Christi, TX - Performed computer modelling to analyze and design several different modules for various orientation and loading condition for lifting, shipping, storing, and installation for process and equipment supported structures. Butane / Railcar Unloading Project, PES Philadelphia Refinery, PA - Prepared complete design calculations and details of pipe bridges and pipe racks across railway tracks including foundations and equipment foundations. FHR Multiple Projects, Pine Bend Refinery, MN - Worked to add new layer of pipes on existinf pipe racks and bridges, a new cooling tower, and a new SCR foundation, and a highway bridge. Morenci Copper Mine Expansion Project, Morenci, AZ - Reviewed civil and structural engineering drawings for construction. Lilly Insulin Filling Project, Suzhou, China - Developed computer models using Chinese version of STAAD program to analyze and design a pharmaceutical facility plant.
- Registered professional engineer at Jacobs Engineering Group
- Supervising Structural Engineer at WorleyParsons
- Project Structural Engineer at KlingStubbins
- Lead Structural Engineer at Jacobs Engineering Group
5 years at this Job
- Ph.D. - Structural Engineering
- M.S. - Structural Engineering
- B.S. - Civil Engineering
Prepared plans and designs for equipment or system arrangements and space allocation.
• Interpreted drawing markups and implemented drawing revisions provided by engineers.
• Coordinated manufacturing, construction, installation and maintenance projects for engineering team to complete per customer requirements.
• Coordinated with vendors, sales reps and machine shops for aid in project completion.
• Designed engineering projects for application and distribution lighting and power systems.
• Performed detailed calculations to provide reliable design, installation standards and specifications, maintaining 100% accuracy rate.
- Professional Engineer at Electrical Design & Construction Inspections
- Chief of Electrical Design Department at Barrett Hale & Alamo
- Project Manager at Lord Electric Co
- President & Owner at JC Electric Co, Inc
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering
Engineering design, construction supervision, and project manager on several Brownfield Cleanup projects, including investigations and remedial activities in soil, groundwater, and soil vapor. Interfaced with DOH, consultants, site owners, attorneys, engineers, geologists, technicians, laboratory services, and public/private sector.
Engineering design, construction supervision, and project manager on several Brownfield Cleanup projects, including investigations and
remedial activities in soil, groundwater, and soil vapor.
Interfaced with DOH, consultants, site owners, attorneys, engineers,
geologists, technicians, laboratory services, and public/private sector.
- Professional Engineer at NYS Department of Environmental Conservation
- Home Inspector at ALL Home Inspections
- Bartender / Waiter at Westport NY and the Hyatt Regency Buffalo NY
29 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Civil Engineering
- BS - Geotechnical Engineering
Wildwood, Florida 32163 352-571-4817 [email protected] 352-661-7379 Mark D Van Hala, PE, #53807, The Villages, Fla., Oct 2018-Present. Professional Engineering & STEM for governments, consultants, citizens, and engineers.
- Professional Engineer at Malachite Terrace
- Past-Chair, Put the Brakes on Fatalities Day at Our Goal
- Assistant Public Works Director & County Engineer at Sumter County
- Professional Engineer at Orange County Government
8 months at this Job
- - Graduate Public Administration
- - Graduate Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering