• Styling expertise
• Styling 3-5 clients on average daily
• Solid customer base
• Innovative hairstyling techniques
• Hair artistry professional
- Professional Hair Stylist at In-Home Hair Care
- Inbound/Outbound Customer Service Representative at Slomin's Inc
- Receptionist at Fuel Trim Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Provide multiple services to fit the customers needs. I use chemical and non chemical product to achieve the style of the customers request. Also I use a braiding technique on the customers as they request. Natural hair styling, starting Dreds, box braids, cornrows, loc maintenance and styling.
- Professional Hair Stylist at Braidz & Bowz Hair Salon
- Hair Stylist at Mo’s Cutz & Styles
- Hair Stylist at Brookdale Assisted Living
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Responsibilities To greet customers, shampoo, payment transaction , make appointment, maintain cleanliness is salon Accomplishments Great with customer service. Skills Used To ensure that each customer enjoyed there experience at salon.
To greet customers, shampoo, payment transaction , make appointment, maintain cleanliness is salon
Great with customer service.
To ensure that each customer enjoyed there experience at salon.
- Professional Hair Stylist assistant at A touch of TE hair studios
- Prep Cook at Ruby Tuesday
- Assistant Manager/Sales Associate at Rent-A-Center
- Self Employed Contractor at MRD cleaning solution
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Medical assistant/ phlebotomy
- High diploma - General academics
- Medical assistant
o Maintained inventory daily
* Buying functions
• 3rd party and wholesale o Diverse customer service skill set developed * Utilized to grow customer base
• Over 200 individuals o Average work week: 45 hours o Product knowledge of several different systems and equipment
- Professional Hair Stylist at Ideal Hair
- Professional Hair Stylist at Texas Hair Team, The Woodlands
- Kennel Technician/Groomer at Natural Pawz
- Customer Service Representative/Cashier at Toys R Us
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Vocational - Cosmetology License
Salon Professional Hair stylist
- Salon Professional at Hair Cuttery Salon
- Salon Receptionist at Dream Beauty Salon
- Store Associate at Sally's Beauty Supply
- Salon Assistant at Philip Francis
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Cosmetology
Number 1 in product sales 9 years running
● Self Employed
● Instrumental in training new cosmetologists in the art of cutting and styling hair to match the current trends in the industry, thus ensuring each stylists success launching X number of careers
● Successful marketer growing business, product sales
- Professional Hair Stylist, Marketer, and Product Sales at Palazzi Hair Salon
- Hair Stylist at Sage Salon
- Flight Attendant at Southwest Airlines
- Department Manager at Christian Dior
10 years at this Job
- AA - Liberal Arts, Social Behavior
- - Fashion Design, Physical Therapy for the Handicapped
- Professional Hair Stylist/Manager at HEALTH HAIR BOUTIQUE
- at HAIR CARE SALON
- Cosmetology Instructor at ATLANTA BEAUTY AND BARBER ACADENY
- at GLORIOUS HAIR SALON
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- MASTER - COSTOMELOGY
Keep work stations clean and sanitize tools, such as scissors and combs. See more occupations related to this task.
● Bleach, dye, or tint hair, using applicator or brush. See more occupations related to this task.
● Cut, trim and shape hair or hairpieces, based on customers' instructions, hair type, and facial features, using clippers, scissors, trimmers and razors. See more occupations related to this task.
● Schedule client appointments. See more occupations related to this task.
● Update and maintain customer information records, such as beauty services provided.
- Professional Hair stylist/ clothing stylist at Tooties Armorie
- Coordinator at YMCA
- Professional Sales Clerk at Best Beauty Supply
- Professional hairstylist at Classic Kutz Hair Salon
3 years, 8 months at this Job
Employed variety of hair style techniques, including curling and straightening on over 25+ daily customers Collected payment from customers and scheduled next appointments Maintained updated knowledge of industry products, including chemical composition, structure and properties Cleaned workstation, tools and equipment Backed up reception desk by answering phones, scheduling appointments and processing payments Sanitized workstations and salon equipment to reduce chance of infection Cut and styled natural, artificial, colored or textured hair
- Professional Hair Stylist at Great Clips
- Phlebotomy Intern at Vista Community Clinic
- Human Resources/Collections Representative at Physical Therapy & Hand Centers Inc
- Manager/Lead Stylist at Super Cuts
12 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Run day to day salon responsibilities.
• Set and assigns appointments to stylist.
• style clients' hair for weddings and events.
• Developed website for easy booking
• Use Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest as marketing avenues to engage with clients and potential customers
• Developed and maintained 85 % clientele with 2/3 booking add-on services.
• Offered hair services ranging from wigs, hair extensions, natural hair, precision cuts and color techniques to styling and scalp treatments salon clientele.
• Designed and organized photoshoot set alongside various designers, photographers, and artist
• Create digital ads for Facebook by choosing target market and tracking progress
• Educates clients regularly on healthy hair maintenance between salon visits.
- Owner/ Professional Hair Stylist BeaYOU Hair and Wigs at BeaYOU Hair and Wigs
- Educator at Rowan Community College
- Subsitute Teacher at Charlotte- Mecklenburg School System
- Receptionist & Child Care Teacher at Myers Park Presb
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- License - State of NC
- Certificate of Completion - Instructor
- Associate Degree - Cosmetology & Salon Management
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Liberal Arts
- Diploma - Diploma