If you are looking for a new and exciting career opportunity that involves:
- Working alongside some of the most highly respected/talented surveyors in the U.S.
- Being part of a team that takes on interesting and challenging surveying and mapping projects (including some that other firms won’t or can’t do)
- Being recognized and rewarded for your individual contributions and hard work
- Exposure to a variety of work assignments that will allow you to expand your survey knowledge and skill sets
Then we want to hear from YOU!
Come join a winning team that delivers superior after-sales service and high-quality deliverables to our clients. The ideal candidate will be available immediately and will carry out a broad range of technical assignments to support clients and projects throughout California and the Western United States. This person will report to the Regional Director (PLS) in Towill’s Fresno office.
With this position, Towill offers the following:
- Competitive Base Hourly Wage
- Health Insurance with a Variety of Plan Options
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Self-directed 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for Training and Professional Growth
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Ideal candidate will possess a valid California Professional Land Surveyors License in good standing.
- Ideal candidate will have a BS in Geomatics Engineering, Surveying Engineering, similar degree, or applicable experience.
- Must be proficient using AutoCAD Civil 3D software and/or MicroStation as well as other applicable software.
- Strong preference for experience with Right of Way Engineering, including creation of legal descriptions and plats, appraisal maps, and land networks.
- Strong preference for experience in geodetic surveying.
- Strong preference for experience with terrestrial LiDAR technologies.
- Must be in possession of a valid drivers’ license (Class C) and a satisfactory background and driving clearance.**
- Person will service all clients with dedication, integrity, and professionalism.
- Person will prepare and review maps, computations from field notes, office data, title searches and improvement plans for office and field use.
- Person will be responsible for design of GPS and conventional field survey activities.
- Person will work independently or under the guidance of the Regional Director and/or Project Manager to solve complex technical challenges.
- Person will coordinate and review the work of project team of Associate Surveyors, Field Survey Personnel, Survey Office Technicians, and Survey CADD Technicians as needed.
- Person will process and adjust survey data.
- Person will work as a team member on large projects with aggressive schedules.
- Person will possess strong attention to detail and be highly motivated.
- Person must be able to work with minimal supervision.
To learn more about Towill, Inc., please visit our website at www.towill.com
Interested candidates may send their resume, with a cover letter via email to [email protected] Or mail/fax to Attn: Human Resources, 2300 Clayton Road, Suite 1200, Concord, CA 94520; Fax: 925‐627-2300.
Towill, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
**Final candidates will be required to undergo an investigative background screening and driving record check. Negative results do not translate to immediate disqualification. Each case will be given individual consideration per the requirements in local legislation regarding 2nd Chance Ordinances as it relates to essential functions of the position. As a federal contractor, Towill participates in E‐Verify. For more information on E-Verify please visit: https://www.e-verify.gov/about-e-verify