Corporate Payments 2017 - 2019
• Provided corporate payments software solutions to medium and large scaled corporate clients within North America as a professional services consultant.
• Successfully implemented and supported payment products and services to major clients within North America.
• Consistently achieved 90%+ of success criterions related to client satisfaction through project delivery and consultation feedback.
• Designed, maintained, and implemented payment systems that improved corporate treasury cash management, liquidity, and fraud prevention capabilities.
• Acted as a trusted leader to work closely with internal and external resources to manage customer expectations as well as proactively remediating roadblocks to ensure successful implementations and upgrades.
• Trained new hired company graduate students on product and leadership management at various corporate locations.
- Professional Services Consultant at FIS Global
- Business Partner Engagement Manager at
- Senior Project Manager- Enterprise Infrastructure at
- Project Manager at Core Bank Product
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Science
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing and International Business
- PMP Certification
• Delivery of professional services to employees of Colleges and Universities as a functional consultant.
• Updating and maintaining delivery documents and instructional materials for the delivery team.
• Maintaining excellent communication between the client project manager, internal project manager, and all stakeholders at the institution for implementations.
- PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSULTANT at Ellucian
- DOOR ATTENDANT at DICK'S RESTURANT
- SERVER at MIDTOWN BISTRO
- ASSISTANT TEAM LEADER at UNITED STATED MARINE CORPS
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BSBA - Finance
FaceVACS Facial Recognition Solutions and Technology
Responsible for advancing key customer engagements with medium to large organizations, such as, Fortune
100 companies and top global systems integrators contracted by U.S. Government Agencies (Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Department of Defense, Department of State). Dig
in and understand the customer's business strategy and challenges, globally and locally; Consistent track record of successfully driving sales of enterprise solutions, integrated technologies and professional services. Direct complex negotiations with C-level business executives as well as an
experienced, sophisticated engineering audience. Consistent track record of successfully driving sales of solutions and services. Proven record of applying consultative selling skills and product advocacy to generate
new sales opportunities ; Conduct technical requirement planning sessions and problem analysis evaluating challenging environmental,
behavioral, and hardware/network scenarios. Provide implementation guidance for installation and configuration, integration features (APIs), integrated product development with application source code (SDK), and system analysis/testing for facial recognition performance within end-user applications. Provide feedback
to R&D teams based on customer use-cases, functional requirements and product enhancement requests; Serve as the primary point-of-contact related to product feasibility analysis, proof-of-concepts pilots, project
resource estimation, cost estimating, cost-benefit analysis, equipment/hardware recommendations, delivery
schedules for the project environment. Uphold "the big picture" and offer solutions to drive value; Prepare technical portion of responses to RFIs/RFPs/RFQs. Creates statements of work, use case
descriptions, and provide written responses that describe FaceVACS system architecture, hardware sizing
parameters, deployment considerations, equipment installation and system tuning for performance.
Responsible for leading contract negotiations with end customers, system integration partners, value added
resellers (VARs), and value added service providers (VASPs). Examples of Key Customer Engagements
● Multinational investment bank and financial services corporation Bank - Mobile Biometric Authentication.
● U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agency Miami, San Diego and Houston "Airport Entry" Program.
● Paraguay Ministry of Interior/Federal Police criminal and civilian criminal analysis and forensics database.
● Cloud Multi-Factor Biometric Service for travelers event attendees, customers, employees and club members at airports, stadiums, entertainment facilities, car rental companies, etc.
● International Cruise Line, and more
- Professional Services Consultant at Cognitec Systems Corporation
- Professional Services Consultant at SRG Technology
- Business Process Improvement Consultant at Moduline Cabinets
- Solution Consultant at Telamon, Inc
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - International Business
- BA - Biology
• Collaborating with Centrify/Idaptive's product and other teams to identify short-term solutions to issues/requests and influence Idaptive's product roadmap.
• Acting as the Idaptive product expert during the onboarding process and ensuring customer self-sufficiency beyond the onboarding experience.
• Collaborate with Sales, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success to ensure smooth hand-offs before and after onboarding.
• Manage a portfolio of customer onboarding projects, while ensuring successful and timely completion of each project.
• Help identify and drive efficiency in the onboarding process by assisting in the creation of best practices and process improvements on an ongoing basis.
• Participate in internal projects and helping shape future professional services offerings.
• Advocate for the customer and assisting in the prioritization of new customer features and product enhancements.
• Tracking and maintaining accurate client records and successfully completing key onboarding services milestones using Salesforce.
- Professional Services Consultant at IDAPTIVE, LLC
- Senior Technical Support Engineer at CENTRIFY CORPORATION
- Team Lead /Principle Escalation Engineer at SYMANTEC CORPORATION
- Supervisor /Tier II Support Engineer at EMAILLABS
5 months at this Job
- BA - Communications
Consulted with global enterprise clients on implementation of Teradata customer relationship management (CRM) applications. Brought on as Quality Assurance Consultant for the implementation team and ultimately acted as technical or business consultant on over 40 installations across the globe and spanning multiple industries, including Retail, Gaming, Telecommunications, Financial Services, and Insurance. Owned proofs of concept, requirements gathering, installation, and user training.
• Named Consultant of the Year by Teradata for years 2002 and 2003.
• Delivered the largest-ever Teradata CRM deployment for a Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) customer in record time, traveling across five Asian and Australasian countries to perform requirements gathering, design, implementation, and user training.
• Designed, configured, and deployed a three-city CRM solution that led to $4M in incremental sales for the largest satellite radio company in the world.
• Increased application usage 50% as business lead for the first CRM installation in the cloud environment.
• Clients included Hallmark, Federated Department Stores, Office Depot, Lowes, and Home Depot.
- Professional Services Consultant at Teradata
19 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Information Technology - B.I.T
Provide on-site and remote delivery of Professional Services including the creation of high level and detailed design documentation, configuration, application training, problem resolution, and third level support to new and existing clients.
• Provide cross-functional expertise in ETRM and Back Office applications.
• Design and document solutions to fulfill the client's business requirements and present and negotiate the design of the proposed solution with client.
• Assist client in data clean-up including; but not limited to, contact and address information cleaning, removal of invalid information, find missing information, data deduplication, and other activities to ensure a high-level of accuracy and standardization of data is fed to GBO system.
• Create SQL scripts to extract data from Back Office database tables to be used as source files to client's interface which is the bridge between GBO and client's Financial Accounting System.
• Develop SQL scripts to gather detailed billing data for both financial and physical transactions from GBO to be used on customer invoices.
• Assist clients with the implementation and configuration of Aligne software and advise clients on best practices for implementing.
• Worked in small project teams with both internal and external consultants to ensure successful completion of personal and team deliverables.
• Provide guidance and mentoring of user base at client site and with internal customer support staff via training on GBO functionality.
• Provide on sight vendor support after the system go live.
- Sr. Professional Services Consultant - Aligne at SUNGARD
- Sr. ETRM Customer Service Consultant at
- Product Manager - Pricing Analytics at PROS PRICING
- Consultant at CINERGY MARKETING & TRADING
3 years at this Job
- BS - Business Administration / Accounting
• Entire Project Management cycle from research, design, testing, and final implementation
• Business analysis of pre and post deliverables and reporting
• Research analysis on Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) and Net Promoter Score (NPS)
• Create advanced Salesforce Reports and Dashboards using custom report features
- Senior Professional Services Consultant at SAP
- Professional Services Consultant at Clicktools, a CallidusCloud Company
- Consultant at NAU Ventures, LLC
- Sales and Marketing Manager at WageWatch, Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BSBA - Business Administration
Developed Strategic IT plan to integrate current and future business alignments with multiple lines of businesses while translating business requirements with technology solutions. Leveraged a hybrid Enterprise environment to migrate Servers, GPO's, DHCP scopes, DNS zones, Mailboxes, Groups, and Users in an Enterprise multi-forest environment from on prem physical/virtual (Hyper-V and VMware) to Azure. Employed industry tools such as ADMT, Manage Engine AD Manager, Powershell, USMT and Forenzit to migrate Utilized Microsoft best practices for migrating Users, groups and computers from legacy multi-domain forest to a new flat single domain forest. Migrated Corporate mailboxes from one O365 tenant with multiple subscriptions and 17 UPN's to a new single subscription tenant. Provided third party vendor support in implementing LDAP based technologies. Stood up new domain with IPAM, DNS and DHCP while maintaining assets riding over the same network infrastructure. Managed DHCP Whitelisting, Helper address support and DNS binding requirements for transitioning devices from one forest to another. Configured DMZ for Azure environment. Utilized ASA to NAT external to internal IP ranges. Performed Business requirement requests such as adding new domain names and provisioned resources to support business unit requests. Utilized Software responsible for effectively communicating change control, system down times, migration phases and various IT Projects to C-Level stake holders and application owners. Regularly sought out for Group Policy solutions to automate processes and harden the IT security posture. Drafted and executed corporate IT strategies netting multiple concurrent contracts with several corporations. Keen experience with demonstrated abilities to understand business units' requirements and develop a strategy to achieve customer success. Developed Migration plans for customers from on premise hybrid environments to Azure Tenant space. Worked with third party vendors, internal management and business units to ensure technical functionality, purchase expectations and Statement of Work deliverables were achieved. Administered daily IT operations with third party tools such as SCOM, SCCM, WUG, SolarWinds and OMS. Created Appliance specific alerts within products such as VMware to alert on disk space, cpu utilization etc. Managed accounts via identity management tools such as MIM to manage on prem and azure objects.
- Professional Services Consultant at River City Tek
- Information Systems Technician First Class at United States Navy Reserve
- Systems Architect at Yulista
- Lead SME at US Navy Information Systems Security
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Science - Health Care Administration
Implement/deploy Tripwire Enterprise solutions at various customer locations utilizing NERC, HIPAA, and CIS. ◦ Implement Tripwire's Whitelist Profiler for NERC customers. ◦ Troubleshoot various technical issues at customer locations.
- Tripwire Professional Services Consultant at Tripwire, Inc
- at IBM TWS
- Fusion Operations Center Analyst at PPL EU Services Corporation
- Operations Control Lead at PPL EU Services Corporation
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
* Utilize excellent interpersonal skills while acting as a constructor for the company's equipment and applications * Play a key role in the mass deployment of equipment to law enforcement professionals * Liaise with Axon and law enforcement professionals in the field to communicate details and product-response
- Professional Services Consultant at Axon
- Lead Driver at Event POC
- Master Police Officer/Tactical Flight Officer at Orlando Police Department
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Criminal Justice