with an emphasis on both colloquial and grammatically correct dialogues.
Mar 2017 - Professional Teacher
present ITALKI, VERBLING and PREPLY -Online
• Delivering world-class video lessons on Chinese language, culture, and arts. Beginner
• Specialized classes in business and travel Chinese.
• Engaging online educational and cultural tours of the cities in China.
- Professional Teacher at VERBLING and PREPLY
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Chinese language and culture
Helped Teacher's assist their classes and also worked with aggressive and special needs students.
- Para Professional Teacher's Assistant at Konocti Unified School District
- Behavioral Aide/Assistant and Community Instructor at Tailored Living Choices
- at Multiplicity Therapeutic Services
- at Bayberry Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
• Responsible for developing quality education guidelines and curriculum that meet education goals and objectives
• Participate in on-going planning development and evaluation of curriculum
• Use a variety of instructional strategies to provide equity and excellence to students of all ability levels
• Work cooperatively with other teachers in developing and sharing curriculum strategies
• Handle the responsibilities of planning educational programs and preparing reports of student progress
• Assigned the tasks of determining appropriate educational materials and teaching techniques that meet teaching-learning objectives
• Perform the responsibilities of conducting class assessments to evaluate the progress of students
• Handle the tasks of conducting parent meetings to discuss student progress
• Assigned the responsibilities of preparing behavior intervention plans and evaluation of student progress on a regular basis
• Perform the tasks of recommending educational policies and procedures to improve the quality of education
• Implemented diverse approaches to ensure understanding of course material and overall academic success Analyzed student learning and plan and administer a variety of appropriate assessments
• Ensured effective and positive parent communication
• Participate in all staff and department meetings
- Professional Teacher at School Board of Broward County, Florida
- Clinical Intern Therapist at Serenity Oaks Wellness Center
- Student Group Facilitator at St. Thomas University/Community Engagement Carol City Middle
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Mental Health Counseling/Child and Adolescent Studies
- Achieved Bachelor Degree of Arts in History - History
CarolElder Gilmer ,Texas
CarolElder Gilmer ,Texas
- Professional teacher at Pittsburgh Longview, Texas
at this Job
• Assist in planning, organizing and implementing the School Board's Curriculum and Program, as well as, the daily lesson plans, under the direction of the Lead Teacher and/or the Administration Staff;
• Assist in planning and preparing the learning environment, setting up interesting and learning centers, and preparing needed materials and supplies for the daily/weekly activities;
• Help the Lead Teacher to supervise and promote activities designed to enhance a healthy emotional, social, intellectual, and physical development for each individual student.
- Educational Support Professional/Teacher's Assistant at Shelby County Schools
- Relationship Banking Associate at Regions Bank
- Senior Customer Service Representative at The New AT&T
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Elementary Education and Minor: Mathematics
- High school or equivalent - Education
• Work in the resource room of the special education department.
• Teach students with varying levels of learning, behavioral and physical disabilities.
• Assist Special Education teacher in recording data and assessing students.
• Work closely with school principal, psychologists, reading specialist, class teachers and speech and language teachers communicating needs and information about students.
• Participate in all events and activities related to students and school events.
- PARA-PROFESSIONAL TEACHER at Brookwood Elementary School
- ESL TEACHER at Modafen Preschool
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHER at MEF Okullari (School)
- CLASS TEACHER at The English International School
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education - Elementary Education
- Assisting Teachers in classrooms & study plans. - Expertise in implementing technology & assist developing academic support programming for students with General needs, Special needs and Learning Challenges. (Elementary - High School students)
- Para-Professional (Teacher Assistant) at New York City Department of Education
- Name on Full-Time Dean's List at Nassau County Legislature CITATION
- By Dean of Students at
- Michaelle C. Solages, Member of New York State Assembly at By Hon
3 years at this Job
- - Computer Science
- Associates of Science degree in Computer Science - TECHNOLOGY SUMMARY
• Teach kids aged infant-6years old in areas such as dance, art, gym, etc.
• Create and organize lesson plans
• Play with kids
• Help transition the parent/child separation process
- Play Professional/Teacher at Kidville UWS
- Admin at Fire Safety Supply, Inc
- Attractions Hostess at The Walt Disney Company
- Stage Manager at The American Academy of Dramatic Arts
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Theatre
o Educator in Kindergarten level classroom o Planned daily creative lessons and activities for children o Worked with parents and employees with diverse backgrounds o English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) trained o Responsible for students’ well-being and education
o Educator in Kindergarten level classroom
o Planned daily creative lessons and activities for children
o Worked with parents and employees with diverse backgrounds
o English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) trained
o Responsible for students’ well-being and education
- Professional Teacher / Educator at St. Lucie County Public Schools
- Assistant to the City Clerk at City of Cocoa Beach
- President and Relay for Life Team Captain at Golden Key International Honour Society
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Information Systems Technology
- BS - General Business Administration
- Associate of Arts degree
MATH AND ICT . Designed differentiated mathematics lesson to service a broad variety of student ability in an integrated setting . Encouraging and fostering intellectual curiosity in the field of mathematics . Good computer skills . Delivered Math Algebra and Geometry curriculum to tertiary School students, administered test and assignment. . After school conduct classes for off teaching practice trainees.
MATH AND ICT
. Designed differentiated mathematics lesson to service a broad variety of student ability in an integrated setting
. Encouraging and fostering intellectual curiosity in the field of mathematics
. Good computer skills
. Delivered Math Algebra and Geometry curriculum to tertiary School students, administered test and assignment.
. After school conduct classes for off teaching practice trainees.
- Non professional teacher at Ghana Education Service
9 years, 9 months at this Job