Occupational Safety and Health Administration 200 Constitution Avenue NW #N3419 Washington, DC 20210 Title: Program Analyst
• Make debt collection calls for payments
• Send out demand and default letters (invoices)
• Set up payment plans and process payments
Occupational Safety and Health Administration
200 Constitution Avenue NW #N3419
Washington, DC 20210
Title: Program Analyst
- Program Analyst at U.S. Department of Labor
- Financial Program Specialist at U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Financial Management Specialist at U.S. Department of Labor
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts - Accounting
Financial Analyst, Strategic Resourcing Branch, OPNAV N100
• Program Analyst for the Navy Flagship Education Institutions. United States Naval Academy, Naval Postgraduate School, and Naval War College. Monitor and provide programmatic recommendations on a portfolio in excess of $550 million.
• Program Analyst for Naval Education and Training Command (NETC) and Naval Service Training Command (NSTC). Conduct analysis and provide programmatic recommendations on a portfolio of approximately $1.2 billion.
• Assist the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations (DCNO) for Manpower, Personnel, Training, and Education (MPT&E) with the submission of Program Objective Memorandum (POM). Complete other programming actions as required by the Planning, Programming, Budget, and Execution (PPBE) process.
• Review responses to legislative proposals for accuracy and completeness prior to submission to the House Armed Services Committee (HASC) and Senate Armed Services Committee (SASC).
• Manage the Department of the Navy Tasker submission systems (TV5 and DON Tracker) for OPNAV N100. Track higher headquarters deliverables and coordinate with other Office of the Chief of Naval Operations (OPNAV) branches. Generate responses to Requests for Information (RFI), and close-out tasks as necessary.
• Action Officer in charge of OPNAV N10 and N100 approval review of Navy Enlisted Occupational Classification Systems (NEOCS), Navy Officer Occupational Classification System (NOOCS), and Navy Training System Plans (NTSP).
• Coordinate access for open and secure voice and teleconference lines for Flag Officer briefings.
- Program Analyst at Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc
- Statistician I at Odyssey-TCI JV, L.L.C
- Financial Analyst / Price Analyst at Financial Solutions of Virginia, L.L.C
- Unit Deployment Manager at United States Air Force
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Management
As a contracted Program Analyst, within the US Department of Veteran Affairs: Veteran Benefit Administration, supporting the Office of Business Process Integration, providing direct acquisitions management support to Veteran Claims Intake Project (VCIP)’s, Chief of Contracts and Oversight and other program analysts within the acquisition team. My responsibilities include:
• Monitor and update the VCIP Acquisition Tracker
• Maintain and update the VCIP Acquisition Artifacts in SharePoint.
• Maintain and update the CIP Acquisition Priorities Listing in Excel and SharePoint
• Maintain CIP Acquisitions Pipeline and Acquisitions Re-compete timelines
• Facilitate weekly and monthly meetings i.e. (CCB Meeting), including working with stakeholders to develop agendas;
• Coordinate with Contracting Officer’s Representatives (CORs) and leadership to update and maintain accurate information is stored in VCIP Artifacts in SharePoint.
• Provide necessary project management support to CORs and leadership
• Interacting and communicating effectively and professionally with government officials
- Program Analyst at Evoke Research and Consulting
- IT Project Coordinator at Mindlance
- Data Analyst at Compass Solutions
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- M.S. - Human Resource Management
- B.S. - Business Management
- Program Analyst at Naval Tele
- Procurement and Contracting Manager at U.S. Marine Corps
- Organization and Equipment Analyst at Training and Education Command
- Inventory Analyst at Marine Embassy Security Group
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management Studies
* Provide Program Analyst support to the NAVAIR Program Office P-8 IPT Leads and BFM's * Collect, Complete, Organize and interpret technical data and financial information * Create, submit travel request for IPT Leads and Co-workers * Assist BFM personnel manage funding and personnel charge information in team work plans and the Common Spend Plan Tool (CSPT) so knowledge of APN and PRL issues are also a plus * Collaborate with program managers and BFM's to develop, review and project related Team Work Plans, execution plans and funding requirements; update the Master TWP on a daily basis * Utilize ShareDrive on a regular basis * Track program/project status and schedules * Apply policies and procedures for planning and execution of program requirements * Generate and route various reports * Using Logistics experience to coordinate updates to program policy documents * Planning, evaluation, coordination, and iteration of configuration management acquisition documentation; Preparation of briefs; Support team meetings by generating, distributing, and tracking summaries, actions, attendance, and membership * Configuration Management, general database development * Exercise management skills to maintain excellent client relationships * Assist the program office with managing and retaining program documentation/program schedules on an office network; including configuration management, folder set-up, general database development, and management of all program documentation and correspondence to ease access, review, retrieval, and filing of all program-related documents, data calls, and briefs * Provide project reporting, including detailed project status reporting including Program Office Metrics * Facilitate and lead site meetings, teleconferences and web conferences
- Program Analyst at RBC, INC
- Program Analyst at Herdt Consulting
- Administrative Assistant / Jr. Program Analyst at Wyle
- Certified Nursing Assistant/EMT at St. Mary's Medical Associates
10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Support PMA-213 as a program Analyst/SCN Coordinator. I track, develop, and maintain funding documents, spend plans, SPD etc. I help ensure NAVSEA programs receives their equipment on time with coordination from the shipyards. I ensure PMA receives all funding while working alongside the BFM.
- Program Analyst at American Electronics
- Parole Agent I at Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services
- Senior Program Analyst at Dell Services Federal Government
- Secretary - STEP program at Department of Justice - AFMLS
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Criminal Justice Management
2 on the RVS Q50, and the RVS Q-53, and Q-53 tactical. 04/2015 to 03/2017 As a Program Analyst, on the Forward Observer System (FOS) and Profiler Virtual Module System (PVM).
• Defined documents, analyzed, performed and interpreted developmental tests for new and/or modified products or product components and Investigates and resolves operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
• Assist the Manual Test Engineer with the set-up and performance of in vehicle testing.
• Participated in the development, maintenance, and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs.
• Maintained database for automated and manual test procedures.
• Verified functionality of software builds prior to release of software to the end user.
• Conducted automated testing using the Test Support System (TSS) on FOS systems using multiple platforms. Worked overtime (over 40 hours) and on weekends as needed to complete test requirements. Participated in agile training with CACI.
- Program Analyst at CACI Technologies, Inc
- Software Test Engineer at CGI Federal
- Test Engineer at Stanley Inc
- Battalion Fire Support Non Commissioned Officer and Brigade Level Military Transition Team Trainer at Headquarters Company, 2nd Special Troops Battalion
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Diversion Regulatory Division HQ (Contractor) July 2017-Present
• HQ Diversion point of contact of 3 DEA Field Divisions (3 states, 12 district offices).
• Build analytical and informational presentations to be presented to Diversion Investigators and multi-million dollar pharmaceutical corporations to provide background and statistics on national and state trends and practices needed in effort to combat the opioid epidemic
• Organize and analyze data using Excel tools such as Pivot Tables from data sets exceeding 450 thousand fields
• Perform complex research to determine the eligibility of applicants to receive DEA registrations
• Prepare reports and written response for use by senior DEA personnel
• Identify flaws, lack of efficiency, and foresee potential issues in standards of procedures and implement more effective practices
• Train supervisory personnel, (GS-13,14, and 15) on how to effectively show and analyze data using Pivot Tables and other Excel tools
• Manage operational matters for Distributor Initiative presentations given across the country to DEA field divisions and pharmaceutical companies
• Use exceptional writing skills to draft documents to be published in the Federal Register with 0 errors
• Review, edit, and validate strategic correspondence from senior DEA officials to be published in the Federal Register
• Coordinate efforts for, briefings, presentations, trainings, and data calls
- Program Analyst at Bennett Aerospace, Inc
- Deputy Youth Basketball Commissioner (Volunteer) at SYC Youth Basketball
- Global Project Manager at iCabbi
- Officer Candidate 09S, Virginia Army National Guard at Department of Defense
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mass Communication
Teleport Program Office Program Cost & Controls Branch
(GS-0343-12) May 2014 - Present Responsibilities: Program Analyst
• Coordinate with Mission Partners and Team Leads to capture/validate required information from requirements requestor in order to prepare acquisition funding packages for processing and funding execution.
• Coordinate, prepare, and manage fiscal year funding and financial management functions without creating a work stoppage for contractor supporting program.
• Manage program efforts with Task Manager, Government, and Contractor staff to procure and reach program goals and milestone requirements.
• Assisting and managing executing program contracts valued at $40M for procuring equipment, technical services, and technology; as well as development of acquisition documentation.
• Review and verify all contract paperwork for accuracy and ensure the scope of performance is on schedule according to the contract deliverables.
• Prepare and manage fiscal Year Spend Plan program budget associated with the programs acquisition requirements and strategy, while working closely with the Program Manager, Branch Chiefs, and Functional Team Leads with coordinating acquisition of service and labor contracts.
- Program Analyst at Defense Information Systems Agency
- Loaned Executive at Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)
- Program Analyst at Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Joint Protocol Management (JIPM)
- Financial Management Specialist at Defense Information Systems Agency
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Management
Accomplishments: Assisted with developing a communication process within project team which improved project management efficiencies.
• Serves as Program Analyst for smarter city trends & new technologies for government agencies.
• Works with internal/external senior management and client business personnel in initialization of new project by defining and documenting essential business processes or workflows, and assessing gaps between current stage and industrial / domain best practices / maturity modals.
• Monitors and reports on new trends of applications with emerging technologies in various domains.
• Compiles customer and stakeholder requirements for review by upper management.
• Provides expertise, guidance and direction to implement the required initiatives, process and procedures set by upper management.
Assisted with developing a communication process within project team which improved project management efficiencies.
- Program Analyst at New Urban Informatics
- Project Manager (Smarter City Solution) at IBM (Great China Group)
- Project Manager / Account Manager at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Senior Software Engineer at Sage Software
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
- Master of Library and Information Science - Library Science