Analyzed financial statements, costs, and expense for more informed business decisions and profit management. Ensured on-target support for military systems through budgeting and forecasting. Improved operational efficiency of finance systems by discovering errors through data analysis. Provided financial and strategic planning. Participated in financial reporting and contracts. Verified correct invoicing. Created travel estimates. Approved expense reports. Updated resumes. Ensured all employees charged against the project correctly for both T&M and FFP contracts. * Program Control Analyst for the Dutch Fist Army contract ($150M Revenue) and ATSOS contract ($60M Revenue)
- Program control Analyst at System Studies and Simulation, Inc
- Pricing Analyst at System Studies and Simulation, Inc
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Problem-Solving & Analysis: Foreign Military Sales Program Control Analyst directing and working with a team of highly skilled and motivated personnel to provide project management for multiple DOD contracts valued at over 50 million dollars annually in direct support of NAVSEA PMS-326. Coordinates all phases of programs from inception through completion. ✓ Consistently implements keen analytical abilities and a proven team-based work dynamic with a systems-oriented approach to facilitate efficient and effective solutions. A critical thinker open to alternative views to optimize decision-making ✓ Accurately analyzed stakeholder needs in face-to-face meetings, developed project scopes/outlines, and organized all resources and personnel for on-time, on-budget project rollout ✓ Perform analytical support to management to help with leadership and performance trends ✓ Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data ✓ Interact with stake holders to identify and resolve any issues ✓ Maintain multiple databases by entering, verifying, and backing up data ✓ Prepare reports. ✓ Assess and manage budgets and review purchase orders and invoices
- Program Control Analyst at VSE Corporation
- Part-time Administrative Assistant at St. Matthew's Lutheran Church and Day School
- Part-time Sales Associate at Tommy Bahama
- Conference Administrative Assistant at Cherry Engineering Support Services, Inc
11 months at this Job
- - Accounting
- B/TEC degree - Business Management
- B/TEC - Business Management
• Responsible of full life cycle contract support including contract startup, revenue recognition, estimates at completion, monthly forecasting, invoice review, monthly financial status reports, variance analysis, journal entries and invoice preparation.
• Performing detailed reporting and analysis of monthly financial information to include revenue, cost variances and trend analysis as well as proactively monitor large expenditures and swings in margin from month to month.
• Performing revenue calculations correctly in accordance w/Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and CGI Policies.
• Working closely with Sector leaders and program managers in monthly forecasting and analyze variances to previous forecast and budget.
• Supporting project reviews, opportunity and delivery review meetings as well as ongoing audits with accurate financial data and value added financial analyses.
• Calculating revenue and expenses, including accruals, capitalization and amortization schedules for monthly close in a timely manner to allow consolidation, review and submittal of results within CGI's close due dates.
• Supports internal and external audits and ensures policies and procedures are met.
• Meet corporate requirements by providing monthly Health check, monthly financial status reports, invoice reconciliation, margin and other analysis as needed.
• Supervises, coaches, and mentors junior program control analysts.
- Program Control Analyst-Finance at CGI Federal-United States of America
- Analyst - Risk Management Services at Ernst & Young LLP
- Process Developer - Benefits Administration Services at Aon Hewitt
9 months at this Job
- MCA - Computer Science
- BSc (Computer Science Honors) - Computer Science
• Provide senior level support to Program Manager in the preparation and analysis of complex project financial and scheduling data and other complex contract, project or business related task
• Ensure compliance with internal procedures and government procurement regulations
• Monitor progress of program requirements, cost performance and ensure cost obligations are met
• Perform financial reporting, for contract and program
• Prepare financial bi-weekly and monthly reports for customers and user organizations
• Develop financial control, procedures, systems and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract and program status
• Liaison between operations and other administrative support organizations on financial issues.
• Work in conjunction with the managers to accurately forecast personnel, contracts, tasks and indirect costs for multiple contracts with subcontractors, vendors and customers and perform extensive investigations as required.
• Monthly run and analyze the Division Account Analysis Report (DAA) pre-and post book closings
• Maintain the division's CACI Analysis & Planning System (CAPS), CACI Data Manager (CDM) and Cost Point Management Reporting System (CPMRS) databases. This includes assisting division groups in getting contract vehicles activated, charge strings set-up against those vehicles, employees, travel, materials and ODC's set up against the charge strings, and the continuous updates that effect the ever-changing forecast
• Prepare, initiate and track Inter-Segment Work Authorizations (ISWA) compliance for the division group, keeping it at the corporate goal of 0%
• Run, prepare, initiate and track Labor Category Verification (LCV) report, to ensure all personnel meet contract labor requirements and approvals are completed
• Input, review and update CACI Enterprise System-Contracts (CES-Contracts) database to provide upper management with the most accurate view of the division group's opportunities
• Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts. Review work of others and able to detect errors or needed modifications
• Provide backup to managers and team members and strive to present a unified team of professionals.
• Assist in procurement of materials by processing orders, verifying materials received and approving vendor invoicing.
• Updating procurement database by inputting all information required vendors, descriptions, quantities, and costs.
- Program Control Analyst, III at CACI ISS, Inc
- Contracts Administrator II at CACI-ISS, Inc
- Senior Administrative Assistant at Intergraph Corporation
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Information Services Technology
solutions analysis to determine a probabilistic cost and schedule at project completion. program. processes, and schedule risk analysis. invoice and prepare commitment/accrual to validate current project status.
• Provide Earned Value and Production analysis to ongoing project contracts
• Interface with program office and project Cams to support teams to resolve problems and propose
• Evaluate the Control Account Managers schedules for realism, quality, performance, and risks, perform cost, and schedule risk
• Work with clients and teams to develop and monitor project schedules and establish and monitor the program's execution towards milestones, key events, and significant accomplishment criteria.
• Develop and manage multiple projects and program schedules that effectively communicate to all levels of the project team and stakeholders for portfolio management.
• Interface with the client or internal program management on scheduling issues relevant to the assigned
• Prepare and present briefings on schedule status and program health to varying levels of management.
• Provide earned value management, resource loading of schedule, establishment of project management
• Reported detailed information, analyzed financial data in support of project cost/schedule status and presented briefings to managers and customers as required.
• Establishes Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs) and related dictionaries, Basis of Estimates (BOEs), detailed Budgets, and Earned Value methodologies as contractually required.
• Develop and maintain estimate at completions, met deadlines for submissions and provide ongoing status.
• Analyzed and reconciled cash flow, profitability, invoicing, non-billable, costs on hold, subcontracts
• Revenue recording based on Earned Value Methodologies and provide accurate data for inclusion in quarterly forecast plans.
• Performed assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
• Participated in new business proposals, project projections, analysis of requirements, and input to cost and management volumes.
• Co-Admin for ForProject database server.
analysis to determine a probabilistic cost and schedule at project completion.
processes, and schedule risk analysis.
invoice and prepare commitment/accrual to validate current project status.
- Program Control Analyst II at L3 Communications, Camden - NJ
- Part-Time Lecturer at Rutgers University, School of Business
- Unit Computing Specialist at Rutgers University, School of Business
- Advisor at R.I.M.E.D. Rutgers University, Camden - NJ
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts
August 2018 – Present) Provides program planning and cost control analysis to Operation Business Unit Director and Senior Program Manager for multiple Small Business Innovative Research Phase I, II, and III efforts. Provides complex, efficient, and detailed reporting and analysis for over 15 programs: Collaborate with Government customer, internal stakeholders, and subcontractor personnel to support program deliverables and requirements Forecast, control, and report project costs related to contract execution and provide support and advice Government customer and senior leadership Cost, Schedule, and Performance data Ensures assignments complies with standard concepts within contracting guidelines Provides technical analysis for documentation and correspondence Pre-Award Subcontractor Agreements for multiple subcontractors Workforce Authorizations, Labor Categories Rates and Projected Labor Productivity Costs for FTI employees and subcontractors’ employees Post-Award Contract Briefs updates, both external and internal Cost/Program Tracker and Spend Plan Management Tools for project variances, subcontractor costs, trending, expenditures, risk analysis and monthly accruals Purchase Requests for subcontractor management and material purchases Monthly internal/external financial and program deliverables Analyzes and implements variety of projects ensuring documentary completion Responsible for timesheet and time accounting inquiries for over 40 Business Unit employees Provides financial and program management reporting to senior leadership for Revenue Build Up (RBU) monthly
August 2018 – Present)
Provides program planning and cost control analysis to Operation Business Unit Director and Senior Program Manager for multiple Small Business Innovative Research Phase I, II, and III efforts. Provides complex, efficient, and detailed reporting and analysis for over 15 programs:
Collaborate with Government customer, internal stakeholders, and subcontractor personnel to support program deliverables and requirements
Forecast, control, and report project costs related to contract execution and provide support and advice Government customer and senior leadership Cost, Schedule, and Performance data
Ensures assignments complies with standard concepts within contracting guidelines
Provides technical analysis for documentation and correspondence
Pre-Award Subcontractor Agreements for multiple subcontractors
Workforce Authorizations, Labor Categories Rates and Projected Labor Productivity Costs for FTI employees and subcontractors’ employees
Post-Award Contract Briefs updates, both external and internal
Cost/Program Tracker and Spend Plan Management Tools for project variances, subcontractor costs, trending, expenditures, risk analysis and monthly accruals
Purchase Requests for subcontractor management and material purchases
Monthly internal/external financial and program deliverables
Analyzes and implements variety of projects ensuring documentary completion
Responsible for timesheet and time accounting inquiries for over 40 Business Unit employees
Provides financial and program management reporting to senior leadership for Revenue Build Up (RBU) monthly
- Program Control Analyst at Frontier Technologies Inc. (FTI)
- Program Analyst/Project Manager at KBRwyle Aerospace
- Project Manager at KBRwyle Aerospace
- Junior Project Manager at KBRwyle Aerospace
10 months at this Job
- - ACQ101, BCF103 Completed
- BA - Not Completed - Management / Business
- None - Management/Accounting
Provide project control and business management support to projects operating under Technical Services Air Warfare Systems; Accurately forecast, report, analyze, and manage the financial performance for a maximum of eight DoD programs; Ensures requirements for financial data review and project reporting are met; Develop, plan, forecast, and provide budget and cost analysis for business and project management; Maintain project and business reporting systems to conform with the customer and internal requirements; Work closely with the program technical management and the finance and business office to develop and maintain cost and sales reports, budget forecasting (EAC), AOP, Profit and Loss, working capital and cash flow statements and other financial status reports for internal and external customers; Reconcile A/R balances and approve invoices; Provide quarterly briefing of program performance to the program review administrator.
- Senior Program Control Analyst at NORTHROP GRUMMAN TECHNICAL SERVICES
- Senior Accountant at NORTHROP GRUMMAN SHIPBUILDING
- Senior Financial Analyst at Newport News Shipbuilding and Dry Dock Company
- District Accounting Manager at CANTEEN VENDING SERVICES, INC
11 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS in Accounting - Accounting
- MBA - Management
- Program Control Analyst at Plus3 IT Systems, LLC
- Business Analyst at Strategic Operational Solutions, Inc
- Task Lead/Homeland Security Data Analyst at Strategic Operational Solutions, Inc
- Au Pair/English Language Tutor at Austrian Host Family
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - German Language
- Bachelor of Arts - International Affairs
- - German Language
P2E PEO EIS) (40 HOURS PER WEEK) Responsible for cost/schedule/performance, resources management, and program reporting. Develop tactical-level plans and objectives in keeping with PM objectives. Compile, maintain, and coordinate a responsive management tracking processes to assure availability of resources and information to meet established milestones and data calls. Roll plans up into total program, including schedules for the obligation and expenditure of funds. Review, analyze, and evaluate accomplishment of overall program by review of reports, studies, products, and information provided by staff members, support personnel, contractors, and other agencies. Identifies existing or potential problem areas and recommends or directs necessary corrective action or preventive measures. Develop and manage the preparation of system reports and effective methods to task and evaluate support work, solve problems, respond to data calls, correct deficiencies and assure that program objectives are met. Research, review, and analyze documents such as production schedules, production capabilities, contract award data, production lead time, etc., in order to assess the realistic capability of the PM to obtain that readiness desired/requested within the time resources constraints that exist. Develops formulate and prepare guidance for use in preparing command execution and resource related reviews. Assist in the planning, preparation, development, and justification of the annual appropriation budget estimate. Defend specific program/budget requests before panels, committees, etc. Serve as focal point for responding to all external and internal inquiries related to program analyses within the area of responsibility. Serve as a program/resource advisor to appropriate staff functional elements. Provides program adjustment recommendations, as appropriate, to optimize the balance between funding, schedule, performance and supportability. Serve as advisor to management concerning the analysis and evaluation of major administrative technical and program aspects of substantive mission-oriented programs. Knowledge of administrative, acquisition, program and budgetary laws, policies, regulations, and precedents are also utilized to review and evaluate data pertaining to the budgets for substantive programs and to provide expert guidance. Develop a variety of related correspondence (e.g. orders/directives, standard operating procedures, reports, briefings, staff/talking papers, etc.
- PROGRAM CONTROL ANALYST at MISSION 1ST GROUP
- PROGRAM MANAGER at ITILITY LLC
- IT PROGRAM MANAGER at 22ND CENTURY TECHNOLOGIES INC. FBI TERRORIST SCREENING CENTER
- Combatant Commander at GENERAL DYNAMICS IT INTELLIGENCE AND SECURITY COMMAND
7 months at this Job
- BS - BUSINESS AND PSYCHOLOGY
• Plans, tracks, analyzes, and reports schedule and financial status for projects of varying contract type, size, and complexity
• Interacts with management to establish and maintain a cost baseline by analyzing the performance of the contract on a recurring basis
• Implements information analyzed in Microsoft Project and Excel to generate budgets and track performance against those budgets
• Utilizes milestone charts and earned value management to measure progress and identify performance variances
• Provides program managers with clear and accurate information to help generate recommendations used for decision making
- Program Control Analyst at General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc
- Intern - Commercial Underwriting at Umpqua Holdings Corporation
- Intern - Finance & Legal at Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Inc
11 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Finance