• Currently working as a Program Developer for ONT6 where I use the Ruby on Rails framework to create and manage network-wide tools on the Majora web application.
• Worked with the LTD team to create the Fox Recruit tool suite, which is a set of tools that helps with scrubbing candidates. This tool references phonetool, google maps, and the employee roster to speed up their scrubbing process.
• Prepared and lead the training and development of Data Analysts to help them progress into a Web Development position.
- Program Developer at Amazon Fulfillment
- Operations Data Analyst at Amazon Fulfillment
- Warehouse Associate at Amazon Fulfillment
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
2001 to Present Associate & Consultant As a versatile and committed individual I was able to fulfill many roles.
• Program Developer & Consultant to City Beach, Inc. to provide Research and Development of Programs to enhance their service model.
• Corporate Team Builder
• Game Show Host
• Emcee and Party Host
- Program Developer & Consultant at Feet First Entertainment
- DJ at The Gaslighter Theater
18 years, 5 months at this Job
Serving as Senior Program Developer, partnered in the design and development of educational
learning tools for patients with chronic diseases (i.e. Diabetes, Congestive Heart Failure, COPD, Asthma, Chronic Kidney Disease, Depression, Smoking Cessation, Weight Management, etc.)
• As General Counsel, handled all general corporate legal matters, including the drafting and negotiation of all contracts and license agreements with Fortune 500 companies, including:
• Eli Lilly & Company
• LifeScan Inc., a div. of
• Merck Johnson & Johnson
• University of Pittsburgh
• American Diabetes
• United Health Medical Center Association
- SR. PROGRAM DEVELOPER & GENERAL COUNSEL at HEALTHY INTERACTIONS
- ACTING JUDGE & STANDBY MAGISTRATE at OREGON (OH) AND CITY OF TOLEDO MUNICIPAL COURTS
- CO-OWNER & GENERAL COUNSEL at EDVENTURES IN LEARNING
- PRODUCT DEVELOPER & GENERAL COUNSEL at ROOT LEARNING, INC
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- JURIS DOCTOR
The Geosciences Department offers coursework in most of the major fields within the geosciences leading to undergraduate degrees in environmental science, environmental studies, geography and geology. Research Assistant (Program Developer)
Assists in research and data collection of local and regional animal related organizations for a documentary series being created to show Kansas City's history in agriculture and livestock to being a current industry leader for life sciences.
• Research and analyze the animal studies, agricultural, and life sciences industries in the greater Kansas City metropolitan area.
• Credited with identifying new direction for project leading to increased funding options. Achieved by: o Collecting details of hundreds of businesses and organizations relating to animal welfare, life science, and agricultural medicine. o Utilizing GIS mapping software (ArcGIS) to geographically show where animal related businesses and organizations are located.
- Research Assistant (Program Developer) at University of Missouri Kansas City Department of Geosciences
- Risk management at The Flynt Group
- Competitive Intelligence Consultant (Research Consultant) at
- National Student Leadership Conference at
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.A. - Research and Analysis
Community Development function; provides strategic leadership, ensures alignment with program's strategic areas of focus for programming priorities for community development outreach programs, ensures delivery of overall Community Development program coordination, budget, administrative and project management, communications, impact measurement and strategic planning. Monitors and analyzes community economic development conditions and issues; develops methods to identify changes and emerging issues in community economic development conditions. Build community partnerships to strengthen the goals of the program, being a spokesperson for fair housing , CRA, HMDA, linking stakeholders in the banking , community and judicial community for linking federal, state and local regulations to combat predatory lending and unfair practices in mortgage banking and foreclosures.;
- Program Developer, Founder at Virginia Mae Owner Finance Program
- Consultant, Chief Officer at McGladrey, LLP
- Wells Fargo Reverse Mortgage Legal Team Lead at Legal Team
- Seterus @ IBM Compensatory Fee Analyst (contract) at IBM
5 years at this Job
- - Banking and Finance
• Developer of all nutrition including administrative, MNT, and food service aspects of CCU's Nutrition Program
• Provide nutrition assessments, counseling, and MNT to student-athletes to optimize nutrition
• Assess and analyze dietary practices, body composition, and energy balance in the context of athletic performance
• Develop and deliver team education/workshops on a myriad of topics including nutrient timing and travel discipline
- Performance Nutritionist & Program Developer at Coastal Carolina University
- Act as nutrition liaison at Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Intern at Nutrition Energy
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Nutrition - Nutrition
- Bachelor of Arts in Integrative Physiology - Integrative Physiology
- - Clinical I and II
Teach the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) program to an after school program working with the YMCA and Aspire program Informing the public about our facility and programs Assisting a team in research, design, and installation of museum exhibits. Manages floor coverage, interactions with patrons, answering questions, problem solving Delivers outside outreaches, and program events Organizing office, and office administration tasks
- Activity Specialist, Program Developer at Columbia Memorial Space Center
- Property Relief Manager at Public Storage, Pico Rivera
- Teacher's Assistant, Librarian Aide at Los Angeles Unified School District
- Host at Chili's
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Present for AA-T Elementary Teacher Education expected to transfer June 2020 - Liberal Studies with teaching credentials
Junior Program Developer
Krauzers - NJ
2018 - 2019 (6 months Contract)
• Develop new software / web apps and maintain existing ones
• Ensure our networks, websites, and apps are running smoothly 24/7
• Understand our products and how each software component interacts with the system
• Occasionally interact with clients to better understand their needs
• Work directly with IT support to ensure client satisfaction
- Junior Program Developer at Krauzers - NJ
- Software Developer at Papa John's - KY
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Chesapeake, VA.; Aug 2018-May 2019
Program Developer; Intensive In-Home Coordinator; Therapeutic Day Treatment Counselor, QMHP-C
Envision Family Services, LLC. aims to assist families in need of mental health counseling throughout the Tidewater area. Mental health counselors are tasked with discovering positive ways to aid families develop coping strategies that will benefit them with controlling strong emotions that have created strain in their daily interactions in and out of the home setting.
• Created innovative strategies to enhance employee development and output (R.I.S.E. Program; EAP development; Onboarding program)
• Research and coordinate anger management day treatment activities to aid children, preteens, and young adults
• Conducts interviews for qualified mental health counselors, as well as orientation to ensure incoming staff can perform at a dedicated and prominent level with our current participant base.
• Performs duties dedicated towards mental health skill building and intensive in-home counseling and therapeutic day treatment based upon criteria set by Magellan
- Program Developer; Intensive In-Home Coordinator; Therapeutic Day Treatment Counselor at Envision Family Services, LLC
- Therapeutic Day Treatment Coordinator; Senior Lead Counselor at Pathways Developmental Services, LLC
- Qualified Mental Health Counselor-Adult at Alpha Counselors Services, LLC
- Mentor/Trainer at WE "R" 757 LLC
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Business Management
• Provide strategic planning and implementation for program expanding lines of service within various project initiatives.
• Developing methods and accessing current plans for delivery of health services to targeted community.
• Establishing project management initiative defining strategic planning for deployment and logistics of services and equipment both OCONUS/CONUS.
• Executing project schedule for deployment and allocation of services, training and equipment.
• Developing critical aspects for program development to present material for informed decision making.
• Provide strategic business planning and change management for project success.
• Provide consistency of operation (standardization) streamlined implementation and mitigation of risks.
• Coordinate with stakeholders to develop new service lines and support expansion.
• Identify needed action items to standardize and improve remote service delivery.
• Define activities necessary for IT program implementation.
• Evaluate processes for program implementation
• Define tasks needed to build, test, deploy and operate program.
• Lead teams in providing crucial aspects for program success.
• Developing plan to monitor program support.
- Program Manager/Program Developer at DOD/OTSG
- Director Civilian Programs at ACET
- Lead and directed the work of all project teams interfacing at USDA, DOT/FAA, DHS and DOD
- Program Operations Manager/PM/BD Management at CSC/General Dynamics
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- M.S. - Business Administration
- B.S. - Computer Information Systems