My roles are to conduct evaluation on three grants, which are HIV and community capacity build- ing, teen pregnancy reduction and education, and suicide reduction and community outreach. I work with different teams of two or three Program Coordinators and Health Specialists on each of these grants and serve as the Program Evaluator. My duties are to conduct needs assessments using qualitative and quantitative methods, data collection and analyses management, data dissemina- tion, and monitoring program fidelity. For data analyses, I use SPSS and excel to analyze the data and develop easily accessible data dissemination templates using Tableau and Excel. I also conduct education outreach based on enhancing knowledge of data and its significance in program imple- mentation, what an evaluator's roles and responsibilities are, creating community engagement through these three grants, and developing community capacity and sustainability. My work is solely with American Indian and Alaskan Native Tribes in California and provide technical as- sistance/education outreach to all of my grantee sites. In this capacity, I disseminate data, con- duct community needs assessments, facilitate focus groups, conduct interviews, and hold trainings on data, data collection, and data result significance. Throughout my employment, a key part of my role is to engage communities, not only in the traditional program evaluator role, but also in terms of community education events. Working in American Indian and Alaskan Native communi- ties the education components are always give and take - my approach is not top-down, as tradi- tional evaluation may be seen, but rather "side-to-side" education and/or outreach that does not include hierarchical systems of engagement.
- Program Evaluator at California Rural Indian Health Board
- Intern at Gary Bess Associates
- Counseling Intern at Live Oak Middle School and High School
- English Instructor at Turk Hava Kurumu University, Anakara
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Social Work - Social Work
- Bachelor of Arts in History - Anthropology
• Responsible for leading the development, design and implementation of evaluation studies to demonstrate both the qualitative and quantitative effectiveness of programs
• Research, develop and introduce program effectiveness
• Data analysis using SQL, SAS, Tableau, & other data visualization software tools
• Ensure program evaluation compliance with all local, state, and Federally funded grants
- Program Evaluator at Southcentral Foundation
- Adjunct Business & Technology Instructor - College of Business & Public Policy at University of Alaska
- Director of Education at Alaska Career College
- Dean of Faculty & Students at
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters - Adult Education and Corporate Training
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Conducted program evaluations using qualitative and quantitative research methods and program evaluation theories and techniques.
• Assisted with IRB submissions, scientific research proposals, and scientific manuscripts.
• Data collection and analysis using Qualtrics, SAS, SQL, SPSS, Excel, and REDCap.
• Recruited study participants for pilot studies, conducted interviews and wrote reports.
• Executed literature reviews and scoping reviews of disease management in mobile applications.
• Led systematic review and identified gaps in the literature to provide recommendations for preventative interventions for chronic diseases.
- Program Evaluator at University of Colorado-Anschutz, Dept. of Community and Behavioral Health Sciences
- Research Coordinator at University of Colorado-Denver, Dept. of Health and Behavioral Sciences
- Data Analyst at La Clínica Tepeyac, Inc
- Society for Applied Anthropologist at SfAA
4 months at this Job
- MPH - Epidemiology & Applied Biostatistics
- BA - Public Health
Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work: Interacting With Computers: Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships:
Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work:
Interacting With Computers:
Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships:
- Program Evaluator at Stste of Tennessee
- Owner/Director at Count the Stars Learning Center
- Sales Associate/Business Manager at Dillard's
- Assistant Teacher at Hardeman County Board of Education
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachlors - Education
• Responsible for collecting, monitoring, tracking and analyzing data for ACS placement facilities.
• Prepare monthly written evaluation reports by conducting program audits
• Research best practices, methods and models to develop evaluation techniques, and instruments for measuring provider performance
• Create, monitor and track quality improvement and corrective action plans
• Identify and analyze program performance indicators and other statistical data concerning service delivery in juvenile justice programs to indentify program specific and systemic strengths and weaknesses
• Conduct regular meetings and conferences with provider agencies to discuss performance, reports and other key findings
• Ensure contracted agencies program operations are in compliance with OCFS and ACS policies
• Responsible for assessing, providing improvement guidance, evaluating the ongoing performance, of ACS provider agencies
• Oversee youth safety and security by conducting monthly site visits to programs including Non-Secure Placement (NSP) and Limited Secure Placement (LSP)
- Program Evaluator at DIVISION OF YOUTH & FAMILY JUSTICE at NYC Administration for Children Services
- Quality Improvement Manager at THE AUGUST AICHHORN RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT FACILITY
- Quality Assurance Manager at GODDARD RIVERSIDE COMMUNITY CENTER
- Evaluation & Quality Assurance Associate (QA) at IRIS HOUSE
10 months at this Job
- M.P.A. - Organizational Assessment & Monitoring
- B.S. - Computer Information Systems
Conducted 6 semi-structured interviews with 3 different youths ⋄ Transcribed and coded 30-45 min in-person interviews with 3 youths involved in the Adolescent Program ⋄ Facilitated logic models, literature reviews, self-care plans and post program evaluation reviews
- Program Evaluator at Michigan State University's
- Youth Advocate at Michigan State University's Adolescent Program
5 months at this Job
- BA - Criminal Justice
areas needing cost reduction or program improvement Conducting interviews Dealing with Highly Confidential Information Manage the movement of goods into and out of production facilities to ensure efficiency, Able to work with multiple computer software simultaneously effectiveness, or sustainability of operations Ability to learn federal and state statutes and Perform personnel functions such as selection, training, or evaluation policies efficiently Ability to create and maintain effective Develop or implement product-marketing strategies, including advertising campaigns or working relationships with internal and external clients sales promotions
- Program Evaluator at State of Arizona (DES)
- Mortgage Consultant at Making Decisions and Solving Problems
- Personal Shopper/Driver at Instacart and Uber
- General Manager (GM) at Vasage International, LLC
9 months at this Job
Provide oversight to program data processes to ensure compliance and accuracy when submitting federal and state reports regarding student data. Serves as program registrar and data manager through maintenance of master spreadsheets and data entry in Infinite Campus. Liaison with the three local educational agencies we serve to complete FTE and other student count activities. Consistently demonstrates the ability to use discretion in matters sensitive in nature and requiring confidentiality.
- Program Evaluator at Ash Street Center, Clayton County Public Schools
- Leasing Consultant at Stonemark Property Management
- Development Assistant at The Monarch School
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates - Business Management
• Connect residents with resources in the community to assist in increasing housing stability.
• Network and establish partnerships with local businesses and organizations for resources and services.
• Coordinate programs, meetings, and events at properties located in northern and eastern Oregon.
• Conduct program evaluations by establishing the measurement tool, collect data, analyze date, make recommendations for program development, and create reports for funding opportunities and stakeholder engagement.
• Interpret and assist in language translation for Russian and Ukrainian residents.
- Resident Services - Program Evaluator at NORTHWEST HOUSING ALTERNATIVES
- Skills Trainer at JANUS YOUTH PROGRAMS
- Behavioral Counselor at YOUTH VILLAGES
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Criminal Justice Administration - Criminal Justice Administration
- Program Evaluator at Dallas Museum of Art
- Education Intern at Kimbell Art Museum
- Student Teacher at Strickland Middle School
- Student Teacher at EP Rayzor Elementary School
3 months at this Job
- Master's - Art Education
- Bachelor's - Visual Art Studies