14925 Kingsport Road Fort Worth, TX 76155 United States 10/2017 - 01/2019 Hours per week: 40 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 07 Program Support Assistant (This is a federal job) Duties: Providing the administrative support to the PDC ADMIN MAIL Center. My duties are to incumbent include logging, review and drafting of general correspondence, administrative support for the office and tasks related to office automation such as word processing, databases spreadsheets, time and attendance, etc. The incumbent is responsible for a variety of administrative, research, and program management activities under the supervision of a deputy director supervisor. Supervisor: Mr. Calvin Wakefield (817-868-2300)
- Program Support Assistant at U.S.Small Business Administration
- MAKE-READY TECHNICIAN at DEDO'S CLEANING SERVICE
- PHARMACY TECHNICIAN at DAVITA RX
- PHARMACY TECHNICIAN at TOP ECHELON
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Program Support Assistant October 2017- March 2019, 5 months, 40+ hours per week
• Small Business Administration, Fort Worth, Texas
• Review, proof legal loan documents for completeness, accuracy and compliance to assist individual borrowers with residential and/or business loans, while ensuring that all personal identifiable information is secured and properly disposed of, in compliance with all Federal regulations.
• Research, interpret and/or apply various guidelines related to disaster loans and administrative support functions using desktop computer and various software programs.
• Input information, troubleshoot inputting errors and retrieve data as requested using Microsoft office computer and other electronic equipment to prepare written reports, spreadsheets, emails, etc.
• Perform clerical functions, including answering inquires promptly, handling sensitive information securely and professionally and dealing with controversial issues tactfully.
Program Support Assistant
October 2017- March 2019, 5 months, 40+ hours per week
- Program Support Assistant at Small Business Administration
- Loan Specialist at JPMorgan Chase
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Responsibilities Answer telephones and rout the calls to specific person. Use the computer to get in patients electronic medical records to write notes concerning their care. Completed reports using Microsoft Word and Excel. Used strict confidentiality concerning patients. Order office supplies for the entire department. Make schedules for our tele-health department. Use the electronic medical record to do various things concerning patient care. Took minutes for our department meetings and distributed them to my supervisor. Print out doctor's appointments for that day and gave it to supervisor. Accomplishments I got promoted from medical support assistant to program support assistant in 2009 Skills Used Medical terminology, electronic medical records, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Program Support Assistant at Department of Veteran Affairs
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates degree - Health Information Technology
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
I have been with the VAMC since May 2004. I began serving as a Program Support Assistant for the Optometry clinic in January 2018. I perform overall administrative support to the optometry section which includes many duties.
ADMINISTRATIVE AND SUPERVISORY DUTIES
• Administrative liaison to managers and other staff in other services within the VA
• I develop letters and various correspondences. Take minutes of staff meetings and assist in typing of papers for staff and residents for presentation and/or publication in professional journals utilizing word processing. I process documents involving many different styles of headings and arrangements of material within the text.
• Official timekeeper for all employees. I coordinate entering time with employees in a timely manner and take care of any exceptions as needed. I provide information on pay and leave issues, provide orientation to new staff and monitor deadlines for human resource matters. I maintain all records as the timekeeper and submit information for audits.
• Enter work orders into VISTA and follow up to make sure they have been handled in a timely manner
• Skill in planning, determining priorities, coordinating multiple tasks, problem-solving and organization are utilized every day in my current position
• Personal Identity Verification Sponsor and Manager
• I schedule activities for the Optometry Conference Room.
• I comply with all safety/fire prevention rules/regulations, using protective equipment when required and provided. Attend scheduled training sessions and participate in facility or service level safety promotions as directed by the supervisor. COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY/SYSTEMS
• I am the primary automated data processing application coordinator (ADPAC) for Optometry. I maintain and manage VISTA, CPRS, SKYPE instant messaging, and Microsoft Office 365 for 16 employees. Provide access for each resident and new employee in the computer and assign their primary and secondary menus and provider keys. As the ADPAC I assist employees with computer problems. I contact the HELP Desk when OI&T is needed to handle computer issues. I work with the Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
• Enter all new employees into EPAS and provide menus and keys.
• Train all new residents and new employees on proper procedures in Vista and CPRS. 1 COMMUNICATION/CUSTOMER SERVICE
• Communicate with Human Resources, Education Service and University of Tennessee to complete the process of bringing on Residents and Students.
• I speak with patients regarding any problems and direct them to the proper personnel and assist in the proper handling of the situation.
• I am always available to assist other staff members when needed. STAFF DEVELOPMENT/TRAINING/BRIEFINGS/ORIENTATIONS
• I help Education Service when new Residents are oriented into the VA.
• I plan and coordinate various functions for optometry. FISCAL/EQUIPMENT/BUDGET
• I work in all computer programs utilized in the Veteran's
• Affairs ie., CPRS , electronic health record, VISTA applications, PC fax applications, proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• I maintain office supplies. SCHEDULING PROCESSES AND PROCEDURES
• I schedule patients for the low vision rehab clinic. I mail appointment letters and brochures.
• I check the consult list daily and make sure that the consults have been scheduled.
• Run the open encounters report and make sure they are closed in a timely manner.
• Knowledge of the VHA Directives required for VHA Outpatient Scheduling processes and procedures.
• Monitor clinic capacities and utilization.
• Make routine and priority appointments from the return to clinic orders (RTC)
• Knowledge of eligibility requirements. Supervisor: Adriene P. Brooks, Medical Management Specialist (901-523-8990 1313) Okay to contact this supervisor: Yes
- Program Support Assistant at Veterans Affairs Medical Center Memphis
- Program Support Assistant at Veterans Affairs Medical Center Memphis
- Dental Assistant at Veterans Affairs Medical Center Memphis
- General Practice Office Manager/Treatment Plan Coordinator at Don E. Reynolds, D.D.S
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Certified Dental Assistant
(Temporary position through Tri-State Staffing-Augusta, Maine Program Support Assistant, 04/22/2019 to 07/26/2019
• Receiving, opening, and sending mail for Farmshare Program and Agriculture Department
• Data entry into the database and filing the Senior agreements
• Organization of filing cabinet and storage space area
• Assisted in researching population data and new potential farms
• Assisted with mailing and marketing research leading up to Open Farm Day
- Program Support Assistant at STATE OF MAINE, DEPT. OF AGRICULTURE, CONSERVATION & FORESTRY
- Document Imaging Specialist at STATE OF OKLAHOMA, OKLAHOMA TURNPIKE AUTHORITY - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Auditor/Requester at LINCARE MEDICAL BILLING SERVICE
- EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS PROGRAM ASSISTANT-Internship at METROPOLITAN STATE UNIVERSITY
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Natural Disaster Preparedness with a Minor in Meteorology
Description: As a Program Support Assistant for Inpatient Emergency Services in the VIRS Office My duties included; Collecting, compiling, tracking data and statistical information, planning, reviewing, and reporting data, analyzing data and generating reports, reviewing documents for errors and omissions, Inputting pertinent information into Web Vets and CPRS, maintaining program-specific data and tracks suspense dates on items such as: project milestones, progress reports, funding accomplishments, compliance strategies, etc. I also helped maintain an active transfer list, transferred and ED diverted statistics and reports. I performed work related to the acquisition and/or development of the VIRS Transfer Program and resourced materials to support the policy development and/or technical activities of the organization. I am being trained to perform timekeeping. I am a key advisor to management/administration for the VIRS Transfer Program. I help research, evaluate, and recommend appropriate actions as necessary. I pride myself in providing excellent customer service (internally/externally). I also provided direct support to the VIRS Coordinator, attended conference calls to inform of bed status and of transfer priorities, receive phone calls requesting patient transfers from hospitals in the community, and collected pertinent demographic and clinical information.
- Program Support Assistant GS 6 at Portland VA Healthcare System
- at Motel 6
- Advanced Medical Support Assistant GS 6 at VAPORHCS, Virtual Care Dept
- Full time 40Hrs at VAPORHCS, OCD
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Affairs, VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System 6900 North Pecos Road North Las Vegas, NV 89086 US Salary: 1,011.00 USD Bi-Weekly Hours per week: 40 Program Support Assistant/Enrollment Coordinator Supervisor: Mr. Greg Wolff - Human Resources Chief VHA; (702)791-9000 - [email protected] Responsible for a wide range of assignments and provides administrative support to the Health Administration Service through a full range of veteran's services regarding benefits available under various programs administered by the Department of Veterans Affairs and the clinical staff recovery aspect of this position have a direct impact on the reimbursement of the facility. The primary responsibility is to conduct interviews for veterans applying for medical benefits. Validates eligibility and entitlement for benefits of all applicants using various methods such as verifying military separation documents, income assessments, computer hospital inquiry (HINQ), Veterans Information Solution (VIS) in conjunction with extensive knowledge of the medical center and its policies. Handling calls from other VA facilities across the nation, various Regional Offices, VA Records Processing Centers, the Health Eligibility Center in Atlanta Ga., as well as for the extensive knowledge of the medical center itself and its policies governing the transfer and enrollment of veterans from across the nation and from one region to another and is required in responding to veterans inquiries and requests. Medical center staff and other agencies regarding application for care, eligibility etc. a review of the enrolled veteran data is conducted at minimal on an annual basis to update health insurance data, including income assessments for Means Tests(financial screening), and Pharmacy Co-Pay Exemption programs as mandated by law. Conduct interviews and gathers data on an individual veteran for purposes of eligibility and entitlement of veterans benefits in accordance with VA regulations and requirements. Identifies and collates health insurance information from all applicants for entry into the VISTA database, copies or scans insurance company enrollment identification cards, researches employers as needed to obtain complete data when veterans submit incomplete information for enrollment. Develops an evidence case file within VA regulations to examine and evaluate various pieces of documentation for acceptance and validity. Conducts investigations to include sensitive and difficult interviews to extract additional information required by VA regulations and the Regional Office to complete a veterans application for benefits. Answers veteran's questions and provides guidance on other programs as Social Security, taxation of benefits, and the impact on military retirement or Medicare benefits. Ensures contacts with other federal governmental, private agencies and organizations are maintained in order to assist veterans in securing all services appropriate to their individual qualifications. Responsible for annotating and coding all diagnosed medical conditions and disabilities for eligibility purposes in the veterans VA file. Performs out of office work in the local area from time to time in an outreach program when necessary, and provides appropriate contact information for veterans benefit services. Adjudicates applications for benefits and informs veterans of entitlement benefits upon disposition of veterans benefit application. Process and submit all requests from Veterans for their new Veteran's Health Information Card (VHIC).
- Program Support Assistant/Enrollment Coordinator at Department of Veteran's
- Advanced Medical Support Assistant (AMSA) at Department of Veteran's
- Enrollment Coordinator/Medical Support Assistant at Department of Veteran's
- Inpatient/Outpatient Medical Support Assistant/College Work Study Program at Department of Veteran's
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Administration of Justice
- - Criminal Justice
- - Criminal Justice
GS-07-9 SERVE AS INTERMEDIARY AND ACTS AS LIAISON BETWEEN THE VICE PRESIDENT FOR RESEARCH (VPR)AND THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER. Assistant to President and Vice President, maintain calendar, arrange meetings, compose letters and memorandums, prepare and forward correspondence. Greet incoming investigators, staff and guest with tact and self-initiative to meet their needs and requests. Coordinate, schedule visits and escort customers to various departments within the ORC. Personally handles administrative issues and questions and other inquiries requiring minimum technical expertise. Inquiries addressing VPR policies, procedures, regulations, grant status, submission, review and revision of proposals as well as reports associated with research grants. Refers more complicated technical matters to the appropriate technical staff member within VPR. Manage and ensure timely and effective implementation of full range of administrative services and programs for 10 employees, including workforce planning, human resources, budget, training, facilities, records management, security, and administrative support. Respond to the support needs of staff as needed and assist in dealing with fluctuating workloads. Recognizes sensitive situations and gives special attention and priority handling as dictated by the situation. Reproduce and store PII materials under appropriate security conditions. Obtain conference rooms for meetings. Also obtains the Board of Regents conference rooms for IRB's monthly meetings. MAINTAIN OFFICE FILING SYSTEM utilizing the Administrative Instruction 15 (AI15) format, (OSD) Records Management Program. Create and modify MS Office electronic templates to create forms and correspondences. Update forms as necessary to ensure the most up-to-date version is always available for use. Maintenance of departmental records, general administrative files, information regarding the day-to-day operation of personnel records, committee files, financial information and logs showing status of action and/or correspondence. Ensures that all documents are stored under appropriate security conditions. UTILIZED SKILL IN ORAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION to obtain and provide information, guidance, instructions, prepare written narrative, numeric reports, and other documents, analyses, policies, procedures, and recommendations used by senior management for decision-making. Coordinate the creation, clearance, and distribution of written communication and responses. Assist investigators and other customers in accessing and using designated grant submission forms. Handle and coordinate outbound correspondence, and observe policies in preparing written responses ANALYZED BUDGETARY REPORTS IN THE GOVERNMENT DEFENSE AGENCY INITIATIVE PROGRAM (DAI) TO IDENTIFY SHORTFALLS IN FUNDING. Maintained records, logs, spreadsheets and files; verify accuracy of information; process invoices, claim vouchers, requisitions and purchase orders. Placed the orders for our office supplies and equipment ANALYZED AND EVALUATED DEPARTMENTAL PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES, WHICH DEALT WITH PERSONNEL, FUNDING, EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS TO ASSESS THE EFFICIENCY OF USE. Collected and reviewed timesheets and entered time in DAI. COORDINATED ADMINISTRATIVE ACTIONS FROM VARIOUS OFFICES AND ORGANIZATIONS TO ENSURE COMPLETION OF REQUESTS. Prepared reports, letters, summaries or other correspondence regarding availability and usage of facilities. Evaluated administrative program support functions to identify and resolve grievances or conflicting goals and objectives. Analyzed and evaluated data regarding administrative processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of administrative procedures. SERVED AS A FOCAL POINT TO PROVIDE AUTHORITATIVE ADVICE RELATING TO FORMATS AND MODES OF DATA RETRIEVAL FOR GRANT DOCUMENTS. Assisted with the preparation of Grant applications and progress reports. Provided grants management oversight and tract expenditures. Administered grants awarded by extramural and/or intramural sources. Coordinated with Grant Specialists and other government officials to provide support and information input as directed and Processed Assurances. SCHEDULED MEETINGS, APPOINTMENTS AND RESEARCH SEMINARS AS NECESSARY. Established and maintained office files and tracking system for open action items. Coordinated, collected and prepared status reports for Infectious Disease (ID) Director. Supported four additional research doctors and two microbiologists. Attended Wound Biology meeting to capture minutes, and prepare action items to distribute to all members. Processed incoming and outgoing mail for Infectious Disease Division and other department of Medicine faculty. Utilized PubMed to obtain reference and abstracts for biomedical topics. EndNote to manage bibliographies and references for articles and essays. Determined matters requiring immediate attention and/or distributes to appropriate office for action. Facilitated administrative team building session. Excellent rapport with Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC), Lab Animal Medicine (LAM) and the Institutional Review Board (IRB) to obtain status updates on new and existing protocols. Utilize IRB Net to monitor protocols. TOOK INITIATIVE TO MAKE FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE ARRANGEMENTS IN CONSIDERATION OF TRAVELER'S NEEDS AND DEPARTMENT REQUIREMENTS. Prepared travel orders in the Defense Travel System (DTS), including TDY and voucher preparation and travel related reservations. Used available software to facilitate division electronic business transactions and correspondence as necessary. Property Custodian, receives, track, issues and documents divisions accountable property as prescribed by USUHS Instruction 4166, "Property Inventory Procedures for Custodians". Obligated and de-obligated funds in DAI. Created purchase order (PR) request and maintained spreadsheets on animal expenditures and monitored expenses in DAI. Perform financial management duties and manage budget for the Infectious Disease Division. Procured equipment and supplies.
- PROGRAM SUPPORT ASSISTANT at USUHS - VPR
14 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I currently work as a program support and medical assistant at the V.A in white city for the past 5+ years, before i worked at the v.a I worked for 19 years in the construction field before the market got slow. I have plenty of experience with heavy equipment and under ground utility and construction of just about anything that can be built from stick built houses to metal building and concrete foundation, road construction small bridges and more I take pride in any job i do as if i was building it for myself, I am very responsible and reliable/dependable I lean very quickly and I am very easy to work with and take instruction/duty's seriously and perform my duty's with a 100% effort.
- Program Support Assistant at V.A sorcc
11 years at this Job
- medical assistant certificate, GED - medical
• As the Program Support Assistant within the Audiology Service, I am responsible for tracking all leave for the Audiologist and Technicians, while ensuring the time for timecards is entered in correctly. I also use VSSC to collect data for our monthly staff meetings to present the Audiologist with where the Service ranks nationally. I also, use VATAS to enter the Audiologist and Audiology Technicians timecards daily and every two weeks for payroll. I use Microsoft Excel to input data, to assist with keeping track of the service's encounters daily along with tracking TMS completions for each provider. While gathering data to present at each month's staff meeting I also view the MCA data report, to track our mapping and costs for the department.
• Part of my role as the Program Support Assistant is to also use WebHR to help with submitting SF52's when our externs leave after a year with us. I also have used WebHR to help with submitting in cost center number changes for employees in the Audiology Service.
• I also, work closely with our Hearing Aid vendors and setting up trainings for the Audiologist's so they can be informed on changes that may occur through out the year with these vendors. As, we as working with vendors I also assist with scheduling trainings for the Audiologist they may need whether is be BLS, TMS trainings, or even trainings that are outside the VA.
• I work closely with the warehouse at the VA and other departments to ensure the clinic is stocked properly with the proper equipment and supplies. I use oral and written communication to order all supplies through the warehouse and use VISTA for ordering items they aren't kept locally. As, as using VISTA for ordering, I also use it to run reports for the clinic each day and to submit work orders when ever they are needed within the department.
• I collect and analyze clinic data to ensure we are compliant with national standards. To keep track of the data while analyzing it, I use Microsoft Excel. I use both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint to setup the presentation needed for the staff meeting. This presentation includes both raw data and links to the current available data within VSSC, SPARQ, MCA DATA and more.
• Being the Program Support Assistant I am responsible for both the onboarding of new Externs and the clearing of the facility for the externs leaving. This requires me to use Epas, WebHR, and PIV Portal to ensure a smooth transition for the new externs as well as the externs leaving the facility. During this I work closely with HR to ensure all documents are filled out by the externs and ensuring that their VA profiles are created correctly to sponsor their PIV Card.
• As the Program Support Assistant in Audiology, I manage both the clinic activities (i.e. planning trainings, ensuring schedules are blocked out for when providers are on leave or will be unavailable due to trainings or other activities within the facility, help with clinic control and availability.)
• While working as the Program Support Assistant I work primarily by myself with no supervision, self-managing my time so that deadlines are met promptly. As, this job is low supervision I must use my best judgement and reasoning when it comes to ensuring the clinic and the department are taken care of (i.e. ordering supplies, having direct contact with other department supervisors and chief's, etc.)
- PROGRAM SUPPORT ASSISTANT at VAMC
- ADVANCED MEDICAL SUPPORT ASSISTANT at VAMC
- IOS SENIOR ADVISOR at APPLE INC
- Dart Lead Seasonal at
11 months at this Job
- - Licensed Practical Nursing