Integrated Project Management Company, INC. Burr Ridge, IL December 2017 - Present Business consultancy focusing on project management to achieve strategic goals for high profile initiatives. Project Management Consultant
Integrated Project Management Company, INC. Burr Ridge, IL December 2017 - Present
Business consultancy focusing on project management to achieve strategic goals for high profile initiatives.
Project Management Consultant
- Project Management Consultant at Integrate Project Management
- Vice President, IT Project Management Office at INTEGRAMED FERTILITY, INC
- Owner at EWING CONSULTING
- Vice President, Program Management at MADISON SQUARE GARDEN COMPANY
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Business - project management
California Resources Corporation - Long Beach, CA May 2018 to Present Southern California Edison - Rosemead, CA November 2017 to May 2018 alignment to meet assigned objectives Vyaire Medical - Yorba Linda, CA July 2016 to October 2017 Yorba Linda, CA Jul 2016 - Oct 2017 current state supply/distribution processes; delivered improvement opportunities that led to $5M reduction in recurring monthly inventory costs demonstrated 50-100% improvements in client implementations. ICW Group - San Diego, CA September 2015 to June 2016 integration with Supplier SAAS solutions Benetrac, a Paychex Company - San Diego, CA September 2014 to June 2015 deliverables MD VIP - Chestertown, MD February 2013 to August 2014
• Managed Land Management solution upgrade and spatial integration project
• Implemented IT Project Management Office (PMO)
• Implemented Denodo Data Virtualization solution
• Assess current HR PPM department project management and intake processes
• Conduct customer engagement interviews and provide guidance in project delivery and strategic
• Gather Cyber Security requirements and lead Business-to-IT engagement of solutions procurement
• Led twenty-five-member team comprised of senior leadership and subject matter experts to map
• Provided project management oversight and expertise to R&D's New Product Development
• Revamped end-to-end value stream for Vyaire Medical's Respiratory Knowledge Portal (RKP)
• Managed nationwide RKP implementations, utilizing implemented customer engagement model;
• Oversaw the overall planning, direction, coordination, execution, control and completion of SAP
• Executed the delivery of the Agile development lifecycle, across five product-focused teams
• Defined project scope, goals, and deliverables including resource allocation and project budgets
• Managed corporate data center relocation
• Implemented Scrum and Kanban, aligning to various teams and respective work efforts
• Assisted business leaders in defining scope and identifying minimum viable product (MVP)
• Optimized process of intake and operations of family-owned Family Practice
• Configured standard office suite applications to support physician's scheduling constraints
• Performed business analysis and reporting to support Physician's hospital Chief of Staff role
California Resources Corporation - Long Beach, CA
May 2018 to Present
Southern California Edison - Rosemead, CA
November 2017 to May 2018
alignment to meet assigned objectives
Vyaire Medical - Yorba Linda, CA
July 2016 to October 2017
Yorba Linda, CA Jul 2016 - Oct 2017
current state supply/distribution processes; delivered improvement opportunities that led to $5M
reduction in recurring monthly inventory costs
demonstrated 50-100% improvements in client implementations.
ICW Group - San Diego, CA
September 2015 to June 2016
integration with Supplier SAAS solutions
Benetrac, a Paychex Company - San Diego, CA
September 2014 to June 2015
MD VIP - Chestertown, MD
February 2013 to August 2014
- Project Management Consultant at Project Management Consulting
- Senior Project Manager, Online Marketing at Apollo Education Group
- Project Management Consulting at Nike
- Manager, Merchandise Operations at PETCO Animal Supplies
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Certificate, Project Management
- Associate of Science - Computer Engineering Technology
• Remote, part-time project management consultant for social media content agency with multiple large clients.
• Devised workflow systems using Asana and Google Drive and created a budget estimation calculator.
• Tracked schedules and status, managed budgets, and conducted status meetings.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT at LISH Creative
- PROJECT MANAGER at Bullitt Entertainment
- OPERATIONS CONSULTANT at Gardner Automotive Communications
- DIRECTOR OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT at Saatchi & Saatchi Los Angeles
7 months at this Job
- - Business Foundations
- BA - Philosophy and Journalism
- - Project Management Professional Boot Camp
JEDDAH, SAUDI ARABIA 2009 - 2016
Company that signed US$1.2B+ contract to construct the tallest building in the world, The Kingdom Tower in Jeddah, and US$7.2B
contract to construct Jeddah International Airport
PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT TROUBLESHOOTER
• Quality and Safety Control
• Project Governance
• Talent Development Recruited to turnaround construction projects for SBG by identifying gaps, devising solutions (quality, safety, contract administration, and reporting systems), enhancing project management processes, and strengthening client partnerships. CREDITEDFORTURNINGAROUNDCRITICA L $3.7B+PROJECTBYDEVELOPINGSTANDARD QUALITY, HSSE (HEALTH, SAFETY, SECURITY, ENVIRONMENT)ANDCONTRACT ADMINISTRATION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES. NASRIRIHANI, PMP AURORA, CO 80016 303.995.5234 [email protected] OM
• Boosted project management performance and developed cost-effective solutions for multibillion-dollar mega projects by securing strategic partnerships with global management consulting firms (Turner International, McKinsey, and Booz&Co).
• Increased efficiency by establishing Center for Advanced Project Support (CAPS), including developing and implementing three high priority initiatives - Quality, HSSE, and Contract Administration.
• Improved workforce capabilities to deliver quality projects for 3 major SBG divisions (250K+ resources) by creating and executing PMP training program from PMI. Many resources secured their PMP certifications.
• Helped SBG maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and best practices from well-reputed institutions, namely Harvard, McKinsey, MIT, Accenture, and PMI by launching world-class library in project management.
• Developed customized design and implementation plan for QMS, HSSE (Health, Safety, Security, Environment) and Contract Administration System.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT at CAREER NARRATIVE AND IMPACT
- DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER at SAUDI INDUSTRIAL TRADING AGENCIES
7 years at this Job
- BSc - Civil Engineering
Project Management Consultant and Coach for Waterfall and Agile Project Managers.
• Mentor Project Managers in project recovery, adhering to compliance and quality standards, negotiating conflicts, controlling budgets, and effectively communicating at all levels.
• Administer hands-on coaching in Agile Scrum meetings, backlog grooming, daily routines, self-organization, collaboration, iterative development, managing flow, calculating velocity, limiting work in progress, and removing impediments.
• Provide coaching in faster development and higher quality projects while promoting strategies for continuous improvement in best practices, artifacts, innovation, and business value.
• Conduct training sessions related to guidance for Agile teams, training material, and content to support the adoption of Agile based on the maturity level of the organization.
- Project Management Consultant at
- Project Management Consultant, Project Management Office at Future Payment Technologies
- Project Management Consultant at Compass Professional Health Services
- Project Management Consultant at Federation State of Medical Boards
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- BBA - Business Computer Information Systems
WE Consultant - Trinidad, tel. #: (868) 640 6680 (Privately preowned company). Position: Elect, Engineer & Project Management Consultant. Duration: Jan 2018 - Present (17 months). Activities/Responsibility 1. Preparation of Contracts, Procurement of materials, Project Schedule, Project Planning, Report and Tender Documents for Contractors; 2. Reviewed Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Architectural, Civil drawings for commercial and residential buildings; 3. Provision of Supervision works for construction of residential and commercial buildings, civil works for concrete and asphaltic paving and box drains. 4. Voluntary Construction Project Management work on Historic Restoration works (refurbishment) on the Anglican Holy Trinity Cathedral Church Parish Hall and Office in Port of Spain, Trinidad. ◦ The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (NGC) - Trinidad, tel.#: (868) 636 4662.
- Elect, Engineer & Project Management Consultant at Report and Tender Documents for Contractors
- Construction Project Manager - Project Management at Construction Services Division
- Project Management at
- Instrumentation, Telecommunication and SCADA Engineer at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Power Systems
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineer & Higher - Science and Technology
Sugar Land, TX Boutique Management firm that invests in small to mid-size businesses by providing the business management support necessary for growth and sustainability. President & Principal Consultant, 2011 - Present Provide business management support to entrepreneurial individuals with outsourced business management services including; Business plan development, Marketing Plan Development, Financial Planning and Analysis, Cashflow and A/R Management, HR systems, Team development and Leadership coaching, implementation of industry best practices developing policies and procedures for efficient operations, provide support for business process improvement projects. Major achievements include: Largest Children's Hospital's Emergency Room Center from inception to implementation resulting in a 25% reduction in patient cycle time, a 73% decrease in the number of patients leaving without being seen, all which contributed to an estimated $2.9MM in annual revenue. $1.2MM after four (4) years.
• Supported a client with the planning and implementation of a Dental Support Organization (DSO) by developing a scalable business platform to provide ongoing business management services to dental practices.
• Lead the planning and implementation of a major business process improvement project for one of the Nation's
• Supported a client with starting and growing a private pediatric dental practice that grew 20+% year over year to a
Sugar Land, TX
Boutique Management firm that invests in small to mid-size businesses by providing the business
management support necessary for growth and sustainability.
President & Principal Consultant, 2011 - Present
Provide business management support to entrepreneurial individuals with outsourced business management
services including; Business plan development, Marketing Plan Development, Financial Planning and Analysis,
Cashflow and A/R Management, HR systems, Team development and Leadership coaching, implementation of industry best practices developing policies and procedures for efficient operations, provide support for business
process improvement projects.
Major achievements include:
Largest Children's Hospital's Emergency Room Center from inception to implementation resulting in a 25%
reduction in patient cycle time, a 73% decrease in the number of patients leaving without being seen, all which contributed to an estimated $2.9MM in annual revenue.
$1.2MM after four (4) years.
- Principal Project Management Consultant at Nashkhor Management
- Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager at JACOBS ENGINEERING INC
- Assistant Operations Manager & Senior Project Engineering Manager at WorleyParsons Jamaica Ltd
- Mechanical Project Engineer at Glencore (Windalco)
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- MSc. - Industrial & Systems Engineering (Engineering Management)
- BSc. - Mechanical Engineering
- Certificate - Applied Project Management
Secaucus, NJ (Corp. Headquarters) Nov 2018 - July 2019
The Vitamin Shoppe is dedicated to helping individuals fulfill their health and wellness needs. Founded in 1977, The Vitamin Shoppe is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of nutritional products based in Secaucus, New Jersey. The Vitamin Shoppe® has over 700 stores throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Senior Program/Project Management Consultant Retained by The Vitamin Shoppe to lead and manage the business acquisition and IT integration of an online e-commerce personalization tool into the existing business. Work directly with Director of Personalization & Web Analytics as well as Chief Branding Officer to execute.
• Responsible for developing the plan utilizing MS Project & SmartSheet; and managing the overall program and team while facilitating communication with the business and Enterprise Applications teams on milestones and deliverables; ensuring program is on budget and on schedule according to plan.
• Managed the digital agency (MullenLowe) that was obtained for the digital transformation to rebrand the assets (mobile and web), update content and UX, as well as deliver a plan for SEO and social media engagement.
• Responsible for managing the overall scoping process for E-commerce delivery and development of release roadmap for the acquisition and integration of personalization capabilities into the business and subsequent product releases.
• Provided executive-level reporting on progress against the integration work plans, including budget and resourcing requirements to support activities related to the acquisition.
• Responsible for managing all team members through the lifecycle using both Agile (IT) and Waterfall (Business) methodologies, while raising issues, risks and concerns in the Operations Committee and Steering Committee meetings. Environment/Tools & Technologies: Invision App, MS Project, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Requirements Analysis, Content Management, (Lean) Agile Methodology; SmartSheet, Project Management, Vendor Management, Scope Definition, eCommerce Delivery, Contract Management, Procurement
- Senior Program/Project Management Consultant at The Vitamin Shoppe
- Senior Program/Project Management Consultant at Momentum Solar
- Senior Program/Project Management Consultant at Marsh & McLennan Companies
- Senior Program/Project Management Consultant at Ralph Lauren Digital
8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science (MS) - Management - Project Management
- Bachelor of Science - (BS) - Marketing
Project Management Consultant training clients in Project Management and Project Controls
- Project Management Consultant at DKM CONSULTANTS
- Activity Planning Lead & Project Service Lead 2 positions at BP
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Construction Project Engineering Management
- Bachelor's Degree - Cost Management Accountant/ Quantity Surveyor
management services for clients seeking project controls and management expertise, in the areas of cost/schedule development, project oversight and reporting.
• Comprehensive Construction Consulting, Inc. (Business Development Associate) Responsible for company website and promotional materials development; business acquisition, proposal development and presentation. Focused on program controls initiatives resulting a contract with the Chicago Public Building Commission against nine other bidder proposals.
• Rodriguez & Associates (Program & Controls Specialist) Managed Program Master construction schedule and reporting for nineteen Chicago Building Commission projects to include the Chicago Public School commission, fire stations, the park district, electrical and civil infrastructure projects. Responsible for review and approval of Contractor schedule submittals and updates
• Black & Veatch (Program Schedule & Controls Specialist) Managed Primavera P6 schedule development and implementation efforts for Sprint/Samsung telecom network construction program, a national multi-million-dollar effort to expand and upgrade 3G/4G cellular service infrastructure. Consulting responsibilities for all phases of project planning and schedule development for the Midwest region, to include electrical power and fiber optics supply systems. Provided strategic oversight for project planning and managed, program schedule development and feasibility analysis.
• Awakened Alternatives, Inc. (Program Management Consultant) Lead a multi-million-dollar healthcare provider with the development/construction planning for a supportive living facility. Responsible for all phases of project planning, cost/schedule development, procurement and legal requirements. for a grant submittal to the state of Illinois Project Manager, Mckissack & McKissack 2006-2008 Chicago, IL Responsible for managing phased development of a large-scale residential project, inclusive of a 346 unit single and multifamily housing project and an 86-unit senior housing renovation project. Responsible for project scheduling (P6), cost review and approval. Provided project oversight and coordination efforts between the general contractor, mayor's office, aldermen, and community groups. Expedited construction permitting. Conducted earned value and schedule of values analysis.
• Resolved disputes between project, stakeholders to include city, state and federal agencies
• Achieved unit delivery milestones despite stringent requirements to meet ADA standards and goals
• Responsible for specification/contract compliance and change management control
• Developed and maintained cooperative relationships with property and resident organizations
- Program/Project Management Consultant at Contract Services
- Owners' Representative at Granite Development, Inc
- Project Controls Manager at URS Corporation
- Program/Controls Manager at UBM, Inc
11 years at this Job
- B.S. - Construction Engineering/Management
- - PMP, Business Analysis, Six-sigma, Microsoft Project Cerifications