Agile Premier has a Chesterbrook based client seeking a contract to hire Project Manager with Clarity experience.
- Develops, refines, validates and manages project plans to ensure on time and on budget delivery of major technology initiatives across the enterprise.
- Responsible for utilizing project management methods, standards, project integration as well as the coordination of all internal and external resources required to complete assigned projects.
- Provides timely and concise communications to functional leadership regarding project status and pending issues; analyzes processes and makes recommendations for optimizing resources and product delivery.
- Develops project plans based on specifications provided by the Portfolio Management staff and manages effective execution of the initiatives.
- Builds consensus among multiple process leads relative to project scope, task execution, staffing and issue resolution.
- Brokers services with vendors on behalf of the business area represented.
- Provides overall financial direction for the projects to manage the development of budgets, controls and measurements to monitor project progress.
- Identifies potential risks within the project; proactively manages issues.
- Participates in identifying project costs, resource allocation, project schedule changes and issue escalation.
- Frequently interacts with staff including business area management, portfolio managers, vendors, consultants and other contractors.
- Utilize MS Project, Clarity and Open Workbench to manage project schedules, time and budgets.
- Must be willing to travel up to 35% of the time.
- Excellent relationship building skills Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Good group presentation skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills. Excellent leadership skills.
- Good staff development skills
- Knowledge of computers to operative effectively with computer hardware such as general mainframe, midrange, network and desktop technologies; computer software includes application development lifecycle, MS Office Suite, Outlook.
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. No C2C.
Agile Premier's internal team consists of the top performing recruiters in the industry who focus solely on building long-term relationships with Information Technology professionals. Our recruiting specialties include but are not limited to .NET, PHP, SharePoint, Windows Server, Linux/Unix Server, SSIS/Informatica, Cisco, Java, VMWare, Citrix, Oracle/SQL Server database, and much more.