• Working as a sub-consultant to STV Inc. on various NYCT projects, such as bus depot, and train station replacement and renovation.
• Working extensively with Microstation on architectural, structural, and mechanical drawings.
- Drafter at CAD Drafter at AG Consulting Engineering
- Structural Engineer at AI Engineers
- Assistant Culvert Inspector at AI Engineers
- Structural Engineer at AI Engineers
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Civil Engineering
• Manage site environmental programs with coordination from local, state, and federal agencies to ensure strict compliance standards with a strong ability to track analyze and interpret environmental metrics
• Lead cross functional teams on energy and sustainability initiatives, delivered upon $150,00 savings on energy consumption, implement waste reduction programs, reduce operating costs while creating renewable programs
• Proven ability to implement lean process to improve manufacturing and secondary operations within the facility, develop and managed "green team" to track and monitor results
- Environmental Specialist at Collins Aerospace
- Loadmaster/Client Systems Technician at United States Air Force Reserve
- Civil Engineer at AI Engineers
4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Master of Engineering - Environmental Engineering
Utilized Global Shop Solutions software for data entry of all new part numbers, creation of bill of materials, and create work orders for shop floor production.
• Advised engineers of any drawing discrepancies.
• Collaborated with purchasing of any parts needed and outsourcing of operations.
Utilized Global Shop Solutions software for data entry of all new part numbers, creation of bill of materials, and create
work orders for shop floor production.
- Production Assistant at Preferred Display Inc.
- Engineer at Preferred Display Inc.
- Programmer of Laser Cutting Machines at Preferred Display Inc.
- Residential Property Field Evaluator at Vision Government Solutions Inc
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates Degree of Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
Cleaning house for family of six, including: vacuuming, mopping, dusting, laundry, kitchen (loading and unloading dishwasher), cleaning outside and inside windows. Collecting trash from rooms, cleaning two bathrooms,
- Housekeeper at Birdsong Farm, private residence
- Property Caretaker for private homeowner at private residence
- Custodial worker at Delhi Post Office
- Data Entry Operator at Rehabilitation Support Services
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Liberal Arts & French
· Imaged and configured laptop workstations for both Windows and Mac clients · Configured Webex meetings
· Imaged and configured laptop workstations for both Windows and Mac clients
· Configured Webex meetings
- IT Technician at Jackson Laboratory for Genomic Medicine
- Deskside Technician at Getronics / Pomeroy at McKesson Medical
- IT Consultant at The Hartford, Through Modis
- IT Technician at Broadridge through AI staffing
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communications
- Responsible for NYCHA (New York City Housing Authority) electrical upgrades for multiple complexes throughout the NYC area related to multiple building services, generator upgrades, interior and exterior street side and parking lighting, communications and power. Fielded RFI's related to contractor issues and conflicts with resolutions from approved senior electrical engineer head. Maintained AutoCAD documents with submission progresses. Interacted directly with vendors for product specifications and lead time orders for electrical equipment. - 2nd Avenue Subway Line, NYC - On-site investigation and punch list relating to commissioning of fire alarm systems for 63rd Street, 72nd Street, 86tth Street and 96th Street stations. Attended training for New York City Railroad and a completed subway track certification. Interfaced with other DOT and outside contractors for on the jobsite verifications of fire alarm accuracy, code compliance, and functionality with on-site testing with fire marshals. - New York Bus Transit terminal electrical retrofit and upgrades related to Autodesk AutoCAD drawings for power, lighting and communications. - QMT (Queens Midtown Tunnel) - Installation of new electrical fan motor and onsite evaluations of new electrical equipment and coordination with contractors. Worked on both sides of the tunnel and electrical buildings. Maintained daily log of progress and pictures for confirmation of completed tasks and work. - Penn Station - Responsible for multiple onsite fire alarm punch list items and survey of existing structure for electrical feasibility study. Created updated electrical drawings and markups from architectural backgrounds. - Completed multiple site surveys and electrical drawings for new generators and coordination study for MTA building.
- Electrical Engineer and Field Engineer at AG Consulting Engineers
- Seasonal Sales Associate at FedEx
- Field Engineer at Accruent
- Field Technician at MasTec
9 months at this Job
- Certificate - Electrical Systems Building Design
- BS - Electrical Engineering ABET Certified Program
Performing Drainage Design and Report writing, Drafting, Hydrologic, Hydraulic and Scour Analysis and Report Writing for Bridge design.
RELATED PROJECT EXPERIENCE:
Connecticut Department of Transportation Liaison Bridge program
• MassDOT Design of Route 20 over Water Brook, Culvert Replacement, Sturbridge, MA - Serving as Engineer working on drafting detail drawings, performing drainage design analysis using StormCAD, and generating drainage reports. This project involves alignment studies and design services for a 275-foot curvilinear box culvert carrying Water Brook under Route 20. The project also includes the redesign of the roadway drainage to accommodate the new culvert alignment and the relocation of a 10-inch water main.
• ConnDOT Replacement of Bridge No. 02932, Route 2A over Dickermons Brook, Preston, CT - Serving as Engineer on this contract performing cut and fill calculations and revising the drainage plan, including water elevation contours for different storm events. Bridge No. 02932, a single-span reinforced concrete slab bridge with reinforced concrete abutments, that carries Route 2A over Poquetanuck Cove and Dickermans Brook in Preston is to be replaced. The proposed plan is to replace the bridge and change the horizontal alignment and the vertical profile of the roadway, which will be raised approximately 2 feet at the bridge to accommodate the increased superstructure depth.
• Town of Enfield On-Call Consulting & Engineering Services, Green Manor South, Enfield, CT - Serving as Engineer for this project. Has been gathering hydrologic and hydraulic information using StreamStats, available reports, flood insurance studies, and FEMA mapping. The project includes full-depth reconstruction of approximately 2,100 linear feet and the full-depth reclamation with cement of approximately 4,200 linear feet of roadway. With the presence of high groundwater, underdrains have been installed along both edges of the pavement on all roadways.
• Town of Enfield On-Call Consulting & Engineering Services, Ed's Drive, Enfield, CT - Serving as Engineer working on drainage design using HydroCAD. Has also been preparing drafting plan and details. Design services and survey for the repair of a failed drainage system off Ed's Drive in Enfield are the focus of this project, which is part of an on-call contract with the town. The intent of the design will be to install a series of manholes connected with a series of shallower grade pipes to reduce velocities within the system and discharge to an armored outfall for dissipation into the floodplain area.
• Sikorsky- Parking and south Gate Design, Stratford, CT- Serving as Engineer working on drainage design using StormCAD. Has also been preparing drafting plan and details for Drainage Calculation for Exisitng and Proposed drainage network.
- Civil / Hydraulic Engineer at AI Engineers
- Hydraulic Engineer at Close, Jensen & Miller, P.C.,
- Hydraulic Engineer at CME Associates, Inc.
- Hydraulic Engineer at GM2 Associates
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- M.S. - Civil and Environmental Engineering
- B.Sc. - Civil Engineering
8 Months): Performed routine inspections and reviewed reports for 73 county bridges for NJDOT. * Team Leader, Districts 5 and 6 bridges, PennDOT (3 Month): Performed routine inspections and reviewed reports for less than and more than 20'bridges in Pennsylvania. * Team Leader, In-depth and Routine inspection, CTDOT (3 Month): Performed routine and in-depth inspections and report reviews of I-95 and other local bridges in Connecticut. * Team Leader, JFK Airtrain Guideway Structure Inspection (5 months): Performed condition inspection of the Airtrain Guideway Structure at JFK International Airport, New York. Inspection was performed inside and outside of the guideway box beams as well as the piers and the top of deck including non-structural elements. * Bridge Inspector, NJ Transit Railroad Bridges, NJ (2 Months): Performed inspections and reports for NJ Transit Railroad bridges in New Jersey. * Team Leader, Fracture critical bridges, TX (4 Months): Performed fracture critical inspection and reports for TXDOT. * Team Leader, The Deer Isle Bridge, MaineDOT (1 Month): Performed fracture critical inspection of the Deer Isle suspension bridge spanning Eggemoggin Reach in the state of Maine. * Bridge Designer, 188th St Bridge Crossing GCP, NYSDOT (1 Month): Assisted design engineers with rehabilitation design of 188th St. Bridge. * Team Leader, NYSDOT, Sign Structures, Region 11 (5 months): Performed inspections, reports, inventories and associated services for overhead sign structures throughout the state's Region 11.
- Team Leader, Passaic County at Transystems
- Assistant Team Leader, NYSDOT, Bridge Inspection, Region at AI Engineers, Inc. P.C
- Bridge Engineer at AI Engineers, Inc. P.C
- Assistant Project Manager/ Assistant Team Leader at AI Engineers, Inc. P.C
5 years, 3 months at this Job
Finite element model development, analysis and review of pipe, supports, DSC.
➢ Prepared and Reviewed Modifications
➢ External Flood Program Inspection
- Senior Engineer at XCEL Energy
- Engineer at XCEL Energy
- Engineer II at XCEL Energy
- Structural Engineer at Meyer Borgman Johnson
9 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Civil Engineering Program
- M.Eng. - Structural Engineering Program
- B.Sc. - Civil Engineering
• NETTCP: Concrete heavily traveled bridges in the state of Connecticut. The work includes
• ACI - Grade I removal of existing 12 span bridge with a 6-span bridge. Replacing I-95
• Trimble CTDOT Bridge over Ella T. Grasso Blvd. Removal of existing on and off ramps and
• 40-hour OSHA Hazwoper reconstructing exit ramps and on ramps. Full-depth roadway reconstruction
• 10-hour OSHA Safety including sewer reconstruction and sidewalk installation; utility relocation
• OHSA Confined Spaces including storm sewer, gas, electric and telephone; and traffic cameras. I
• Nuclear Gauge Radiation am responsible for daily activity records and ensuring proper construction Safety
- Construction Inspector at AI Engineers
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Civil Engineering