• Utilized design data from company standards to produce 2D drawings of various conveyors and accompanying equipment.
• Worked with standardizing design department drawings from paper to computer files.
- Mechanical Designer at THE WITTE COMPANY
- Civil Designer at BOUCHER & JAMES, INC
- Design Leader, Contract Design Department at Amec Foster Wheeler North America Corporation
- Designer at Suburban Consulting Engineers
1 month at this Job
- Associates degree in Specialized Technology - Two-year drafting program
Responsibilities include organizing and directing the engineering design effort for proposal and contract projects for the process, thermal performance, and mechanical equipment design of CFB and PC fossil fuel fired steam generators. In addition to technical design responsibility, such work includes the development of man-hour budgets and schedules for each project. Review, update, and develop new standards and procedures.
- Performance Engineering Manager at Amec Foster Wheeler North America
- Sr. Performance Engineer/Sr. Engineering Supervisor at Amec Foster Wheeler North America
- Proposal Engineer at Amec Foster Wheeler North America
- at C&H Sales
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Graduate Project Management
Served as in-house expert for plant operations including start-up and performance testing. Boilers (USA, Vietnam, Philippines, PRC-China). methods, EPA emissions sampling/instrumentation methods, VGB and ABMA water chemistry standards, and EPRI water chemistry guidelines. requirements. production. guarantees increasing efficiency and effectiveness.
• Coordinated all contract performance testing of Waste Heat, Circulating Fluidized Bed and Pulverized Coal
• Influenced proposal sections pertaining to performance guarantees and testing.
• Wrote performance test procedures.
• Coordinated third party test companies, supervised performance testing, and directed test reports.
• Functioned as in-house technical resource for ASME PTC codes, AMCA fan codes, ASTM coal, gas, oil lab
• Wrote extensive MS Excel programs implementing ASME PTC 4 and 4.1 for boiler efficiency.
• Wrote and assembled operations and maintenance manuals.
• Designed boiler start-up curves in coordination with the turbine/generator vendors.
• Managed feedwater/boiler water chemistry, chemical cleaning, steam blows, hydro and layup contract
• Designed acoustic baffles and anti-vibration tube supports. Wrote MS Excel programs resulting in increased
• Assisted with performance engineering design (new and aftermarket work).
• Trained Amec FW's licensees and plant operators, so they could be self-sufficient in a shorter period of time.
• Evaluated capabilities of six performance test companies and selected two major subcontractors, resulting in efficient production and reduced costs.
• Introduced technical solutions to save testing time and money and to meet contractual performance
Served as in-house expert for plant operations including start-up and performance testing.
Boilers (USA, Vietnam, Philippines, PRC-China).
methods, EPA emissions sampling/instrumentation methods, VGB and ABMA water chemistry standards, and EPRI water chemistry guidelines.
guarantees increasing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Senior Engineer, Performance Engineering at AMEC FOSTER WHEELER NORTH AMERICA
- Manager at Performance Testing
- Senior Test & Performance Engineer at
16 years at this Job
- BSCE - Civil Engineering
- Math Minor
Managed documentation submittal process, Project Air Liquide Yuhuang Chemical, Louisiana, USA, 1x SD Package Boiler, contract price $13 million, 37 procurement packages.
- at AMEC FOSTER WHEELER NORTH AMERICA CORP
- at AMEC FOSTER WHEELER NORTH AMERICA CORP
- Document Controller at AMEC FOSTER WHEELER NORTH AMERICA CORP
- Senior Branch Manager - Wodzislaw City, Poland at DEUTSCHE BANK
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Effective Branch and Tasks Management
- Master's - Banking and Finance
Now - Sumitomo SHI FW Services Thailand Thai Binh 1 Vietnam
- at Amec Foster Wheeler Services Thailand Thai Binh
- Technical Advisor at Amec Foster Wheeler Services Thailand Thai Binh
- at Amec Foster Wheeler North America Corp
- Project Manager at Amec Foster Wheeler North America Corp
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical
• Managed busy, fast-paced sales marketing office
• Planned office meetings and events
• Supported Vice President of Sales & Marketing in all aspects of daily routine
• Scheduled travel for VP and his sales support staff
• Managed office expenses/budgets
• Coordinated various projects
- Office Manager/Executive Assistant at NEDERMAN LLC
- Office Manager at AMEC FOSTER WHEELER NORTH AMERICA CORP
- General Ledge Accountant at
2 years at this Job
- Associate of Science - Business Administration/Marketing
Administrative responsibilities for all purchasing functions including expediting and logistics. On assigned Projects responsibilities included, understanding of contracts with Clients, providing suppliers lists, issuing requests for quotation, bid analysis, negotiations, order award, follow order cradle to grave, resolve issues with suppliers, monitor and expedite orders, arrange and monitor worldwide logistics. Assure all buyers conformed to corporate purchasing standards, suggest and implement necessary changes to standards when necessary. Assist buyers, expeditors and logistics personnel with issues that arose on all Projects Served on internal committees to stream line daily processes. Aided in the formation and implementation of Sarbanes Oxley requirements. Responsible for representing Procurement Department during internal and external audits on an annual basis.
- Purchasing Manager at Amec Foster Wheeler North America Corp
- Office Manager at American Industrial Supply
24 years, 1 month at this Job
Key member of local management team responsible for project performance measurement and review.
• Head of a newly formed project control department in the Environmental Services group, consisting of scheduling and cost analysis.
• Instituted earned value procedures to properly measure progress on large industrial and utility projects.
• Managed the transition to detailed project reviews with upper management.
• Worked with project management and engineering to develop and implement manpower forecasting tools.
• Developed metrics to keep corporate management informed of performance, billability, and profit.
• Produced and monitored detailed forecasts for manpower, revenue and profit. Assessed risk and appropriate contingencies. Developed strategies to mitigate potential issues.
• Responsible for development of engineering department budgets.
• Advised management staff on financial viability of office restructuring program.
- Manager, Project Control at Amec Foster Wheeler North America
- Financial Controller at Siemens Energy, Inc
- Manager, Administration at S/D Engineers, Inc
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
Senior Systems (Process) Design Engineer 2007 - 2016
Responsibilities included process and facility design development, including Process & Instrument Diagrams (P&IDs), General Arrangement (GA) Drawings, Technical Report preparation, Equipment and instrument lists/calculations/specifications/data sheets; Project management, including scope of work preparation, work hours estimation, installation cost estimate preparation, budget control, and interface with Client.
• Covanta - Pinellas County Waste to Energy Facility - Air Quality Control System Refurbishment and Upgrade Project. Design engineering for the refurbishment and upgrade of the AQCS system, Fabric Filter Cleaning system modification and retro-fit, Spray Dryer Absorber (SDA) Vessel structural modifications, and Lime Slurry Preparation and SDA spray injection systems equipment process evaluation and upgrade.
• Indiana Power & Light - Unit # 2 Fabric Filter Inspection Project, Petersburg, IN. Field inspection to investigate causes for unit performance and equipment degradation issues, evaluation of Fabric Filter unit operating parameters, and development of formal report and recommendations.
• S-OIL - Selective Catalytic Reduction System Project, Onsang, South Korea. Design and specification of the ammonia supply, vaporization and mixing systems as part of the spray injection system of the Selective Catalytic Reduction unit for NOx removal.
• SIPLEX Oskarshamn 2 Nuclear Power Plant Uprate project, Oskarshamn Sweden. Five (5) year international project - System Responsible Engineer - Vacuum Systems through Basic and Detail design phases including process design of new and requalification of existing system equipment, piping systems, and installations for overall facility life extension and capacity increase.
• Arcelor-Mittal La Place Steel, EAF Melt Shop Emissions Control System Upgrade Project, LaPlace, LA. Concept phase engineering development and evaluation of the Melt Shop and EAF Vessel Emissions Control systems upgrade project utilizing CFD modeling.
• Energy Technology Partners, Chesapeake Energy, Gas to Liquids (GTL) Project Study. Development of a phase 1 feasibility engineering study and cost estimate for a greenfield facility to convert natural gas to diesel fuel and other by-product hydrocarbon compounds utilizing the Fischer - Tropsch process.
- Senior Systems (Process) Design Engineer at Amec Foster Wheeler - North America - Global Power Group
- Process / Project Engineer - Environmental at S / D Engineers, Inc
10 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemical Engineering
Doosan is a specialist in the delivery of engineering, aftermarket and upgrade services to the energy sector. Project Manager responsible for the execution of assigned contracts. Management of the project team to fulfill the contract obligations. Ensure proper technical and commercial performance of the contract. Proposal Manager responsible for the preparation of proposals for submission to customers. Respond to customer RFP's and ensure that proposals are complete and competitive. Work with sales on establishing and implementing winning strategies and capture plans. Preparation of cost estimates and documentation for proposal approvals. Procurement Manager responsible for the solicitation of vendor quotations, evaluation of bids, negotiation and clarification of supplier responses, issuance of purchase orders and securing supplier commitments. Organize project kick-of meeting, expediting and claims management.
- Project, Proposal & Procurement Manager at Doosan Power Services America
- Project Manager - Industrial Products at Amec Foster Wheeler North America Corp
- Proposal/Project Manager – Engineered Products at Amec Foster Wheeler North America Corp
- Project Engineer - Major Projects at Amec Foster Wheeler North America Corp
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering