• Project teams for incremental, retained, and new business opportunities
• Provide stakeholders consistent visibility into staffing & utilization
• Track shifts in our project pipeline and manage risk to forecasted staff plans
• Report on monthly/quarterly utilization trends for global leadership
• Remain aware of individual career growth aspirations, & consider in staffing decisions
- Group Resource Manager at R/GA
- Human Resources Manager at AMP AGENCY
- Talent Manager at BLITZ
- Creative Services Assistant at MullenLowe
7 months at this Job
- - PUBLIC RELATIONS, ADVERTISING
collect blood specimens perform bleeding time procedures enter data into the lab system maintain patients confidentiality
- Phlebotomist I at PharMerica
- Phlebotomist at AMP Agency
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Integrity Staffing Solutions
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Northview Village
1 year, 6 months at this Job
• Lead IA/UX/Design for client side CMS.
• Solution, technology, and customer/stakeholder facing.
• Contributes to refinement and planning for Backlog.
• Collaboration with onshore and offshore development.
• Notable: 2017 Contractor in Action award winner
- Lead IA Contractor at Fidelity
- Director of UX and Product - Founding Tech Team at CabinetM Inc
- Director at AMP AGENCY
- Director of User Experience at AMP AGENCY
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Architectural Studies / Interior Design
I'm currently working as a State tested Nursing assistant. I aid the nurse in helping the residents with daily life needs. My job responsibilities are to make sure all residents are comfortable, neat, clean and have on all needed alarms and call lights. I pasted ice water, assist with eating and dressing and undressing. I also give showers and toilet. I review care cards to make sure my residents get the care they need. I document my residents day, vitals, weight, out put, intake, and level of care needed, and if residents have had any changes.
- Akron, OH at THE MERRIMAN
- STNA at AMP Agency
- PRN at Green Village
- Activities Program Coordinator for Assistant Living at Danbury Woods
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Activity director Certification - MEPAP 1 and 2
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
Lead Strategist on Jim Beam account working to bring the brand essence & creative campaign to life through experiential events
● Represented the target audience to ensure all engagement tactics are relevant and appealing
● Leveraged existing research and brand information to craft compelling and insightful creative briefs to inspire the Creative team
● Collaborated with Creative and Account teams to ensure all deliverables are exceeding client expectations
- Freelance Strategist at Geometry Global
- Director, Strategy at Weber Shandwick
- VP, Research Director at Havas Media North America
- Consumer Insights Supervisor at TJX Companies
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
ADL's First aid, CPR, and AED certified
- STNA/Home Health Aide at Complete Home Healthcare
- STNA/CNA at AMP Agency
- STNA (State Tested Nursing Assistant) at Laurels of Massillon
- STNA/CNA at Hanover House
at this Job
- - Occupational Therapy
- Some college
• Coordinate or participate in promotional activities, or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
• Conducted training and testing of newly hired promo staff/drivers
• Fill in for last minute staff coverage or emergency event management during natural disaster responses
- FIELD MANAGER at AARDVARK EVENT LOGISTICS
- OPERATIONS MANAGER at US SECURITY CARE
- COMMUNITY/SECURITY MANAGER at POST BROTHERS
- SENIOR TEAM LEAD at GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT SECURITY
1 year, 7 months at this Job
• Worked collaboratively with project management, UX designer and additional, stakeholders to develop and deliver a Drupal 8 application from an existing outdated platform for Empower Retirement.
• Created and managed a website enhancement strategy roadmap; communicated to team members
• Applied, understood and leveraged best in class tools and technologies to refine and improve software development practices pushing the company outside of their comfort zone.
• Engaged in innovative problem-solving activities, requiring conceptual thinking creating 'out of the box' solutions with prototypes and pilots.
• Delivered a variety of Digital Strategy, Marketing & Web Project Management & Development services.
• Ensure delivery of high-quality code with low rates of production defects.
• Ensure the deployed software is scalable and reliable.
• Tools: Git, Pantheon, JS, PHP, TWIG, AWS
- Consultant at Putnam Investments
- Consultant at EnterpriseDB
- Consultant at Harvard Bioscience
- Consultant Web Developer at Boston Children's Hospital
10 months at this Job
• Direct the development, management and implementation of integrated marketing and revenue development initiatives that will generate new business and retain client relationships.
• Responsible for developing strategic partnership offerings that are mutually valuable to both the company and the client.
• Responsible for assessing opportunities across all market segments and portfolio of brands, as well as being fluent in industry trends.
• Oversee all client-facing meetings, proposals, status updates and written communications regarding various aspects of program execution.
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure thorough brief and understanding of program goals and requirements.
• Provide clear and dependable communications on project status that ensures timely delivery.
• Deliver strategic support and executional excellence on initiatives serving multiple stakeholders.
• Determine program metrics and goals and proactively manage programs to provide clients with the most appropriate and effective support for their business objectives.
• Evaluate effectiveness of all programs as well as organization wide marketing communications and brand strategy programs.
- Account Manager, Integrated Marketing at Rue La La
- Account Supervisor at AMP Agency
- Business Development Manager, Advertising at Boston.com & The Boston Globe
- Marketing Manager at Tatto Media Advertising
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
• Manage development and maintenance of websites for Enterprise level medical technology corporation.
• Worked in coordination with Designers, Product Managers in addition to third party organizations to affect comprehensive external & internal projects.
• Successfully oversaw UI development of 8 project releases in 2018 including the 2018 Fresenius Annual Report as well as an overhaul of the Information Architecture of fmcna.com.
- Senior UI Developer at Fresenius Medical Care
- Front End Web Developer at Boston University
- Front End Web Developer at Sametz Blackstone Associates
- Front End Web Developer at Bootstrap Compost
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts