- Sandblasting at AMP Agency
5 months at this Job
- High school - General
I was an customer representative for retrieving medical records
- ciox health at Manpower
- Inbound Sales Representative at AMP Agency
9 months at this Job
- - General studies
Completing a medication pass, documentation , assisting resident with adl's
- LPN Charge Nurse (PRN) at AMP Agency
- LPN Charge Nurse at Suburban Pavillion
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- LPN License - Nursing
Worked as Travel Registered Nurse in ICU Unit at various hospitals in Los Angeles Area California: West Anaheim Medical Center, Anaheim Memorial Medical Center, Centinela Hospital Medical Center, Pacific Endoscopy & Surgery Center Etc.
- Registered Nurse at AMP Agency
- Registered Nurse at RNI Agency
- Staff Nurse at Global Hospitals
9 months at this Job
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery - General Nursing and Midwifery
• Led business development and sales strategy for west India. Improved profits by 17% and revenue by 30%+
• Launched an in-house design lab to drive more than 10% in cost savings and improve customer experience
• Signed 11 new customers and managed 20 other customers including Coca-Cola, J&J, AB InBev, PepsiCo, Asian Paints, Times (India’s largest media company), Bauli (Italian cake maker), Ferraro (Chocolatier)
• Created multiple SEM campaigns to maximize ROI on Ad Spend for Google Adwords Notable customer engagements
• Marico (one of the largest FMCGs) - Led a co-innovation partnership to create anti-counterfeit packaging that improved sales by 9% and market leadership by 147 bps. Awarded a ‘Certificate of Excellence for Opportunity Seeking'
• PepsiCo – Collaborated with Pepsi for the Emoji Campaign to help optimize pre-media design and reduce production cost by 25x. Awarded ‘Business Partner of the year 2016’ for Pepsi Corporate Brand Makeover
• Collaborated with Nielsen to conduct and publish research on the Indian Flexible Packaging Landscape
• Spearheaded corporate rebranding efforts, redesigned the company website and updated the visual identity to build a consistent corporate image across product lines, marketing and sales collaterals
- Senior Manager, Marketing, Sales and Business Development at Kris Flexipacks
- Junior Art Director at TBWA
- Strategic Brand Planner at McCann Erickson
- SEO/SEM Associate at AMP Agency
4 years at this Job
- Master of Arts - Integrated Marketing Communication
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
- Higher Secondary Certificate - Commerce
• Partner with Marketing/Finance/MIS/Sales organizations across the regions, division and corporate office to ensure that the offer strategy is executed in the alignment with business needs.
• Represent Marketing Operations in cross functional meetings and harvest details relevant to successfully executing the offer approval process.
• Manage and guild partners, including regions, corporate and business units thought the offer approval process to ensure ease and accuracy for all involved and impacted.
• Provide project management and operations related execution support to Product, Marketing, Sales and Finance teams in support of packaging changes and product launches.
- Product Management Specialist 3 at Comcast Inc
- Financial Analyst 2 at Comcast Inc
- Business Manager Specialist at AMP Agency
- Staff Accountant at
3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance Certificate
- B.S. in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Direct the development, management and implementation of integrated marketing and revenue development initiatives that will generate new business and retain client relationships.
• Responsible for developing strategic partnership offerings that are mutually valuable to both the company and the client.
• Responsible for assessing opportunities across all market segments and portfolio of brands, as well as being fluent in industry trends.
• Oversee all client-facing meetings, proposals, status updates and written communications regarding various aspects of program execution.
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure thorough brief and understanding of program goals and requirements.
• Provide clear and dependable communications on project status that ensures timely delivery.
• Deliver strategic support and executional excellence on initiatives serving multiple stakeholders.
• Determine program metrics and goals and proactively manage programs to provide clients with the most appropriate and effective support for their business objectives.
• Evaluate effectiveness of all programs as well as organization wide marketing communications and brand strategy programs.
- Account Manager, Integrated Marketing at Rue La La
- Account Supervisor at AMP Agency
- Business Development Manager, Advertising at Boston.com & The Boston Globe
- Marketing Manager at Tatto Media Advertising
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
• Promoted from Infiuencer Marketing supervisor in January 2019. Previously promoted from Influencer Marketing Manager in March 2017.
• Managed and grew Advantage Media's (formally the Shopper Digital Group of AMP Agency). Advantage Media merged with Jun Group in January 2019. Influencer team from 2 to 7 direct reports.
• Oversaw the development and campaign execution of 600+ campaigns, spanning 40+ CPG clients, and $20MM in budget
• Oversaw a technology transition which increased quality of content while lowering overall yearly expenses by 15%
• Streamlined influencer campaign operations, improved client deliverables, and community relations leading to a 90% YOY client retention rate
• Worked closely with Director of Digital Media, VP of Client Delivery & Success, and Production teams to integrate all components of digital, programmatic, social, and influencer programs
• Analyzed campaign results to inform client recommendations, created industry related POVs, contributed blog content, and thought leadership to clients and company sales force
• Managed internal social channels
• Recipient of Progressive Grocer's Top Women in Grocery, Rising Star Award
- ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, INFLUENCER MARKETING at JUN GROUP/ADVANTAGE MEDIA/AMP AGENCY
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - INFLUENCER at GRAPEVINE LOGIC
- DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS at BRELUNDI
- MARKETING & DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR at RIVERSIDE COMMUNITY CARE
2 years, 6 months at this Job
• Worked collaboratively with project management, UX designer and additional, stakeholders to develop and deliver a Drupal 8 application from an existing outdated platform for Empower Retirement.
• Created and managed a website enhancement strategy roadmap; communicated to team members
• Applied, understood and leveraged best in class tools and technologies to refine and improve software development practices pushing the company outside of their comfort zone.
• Engaged in innovative problem-solving activities, requiring conceptual thinking creating 'out of the box' solutions with prototypes and pilots.
• Delivered a variety of Digital Strategy, Marketing & Web Project Management & Development services.
• Ensure delivery of high-quality code with low rates of production defects.
• Ensure the deployed software is scalable and reliable.
• Tools: Git, Pantheon, JS, PHP, TWIG, AWS
- Consultant at Putnam Investments
- Consultant at EnterpriseDB
- Consultant at Harvard Bioscience
- Consultant Web Developer at Boston Children's Hospital
8 months at this Job
10. Founder Resume
Directs and executes high-level experiential programming for local and national multifamily real estate developers including:
Greystar, Avalon Bay, WC Smith, Toll Brothers and Tower Companies.
• Drives consumer engagement by seamlessly integrating brand-driven experiential initiatives into residential communities resulting in increased brand awareness, resident retention and competitive advantage.
• Develops experiential marketing strategy for clients to ensure incorporation into annual marketing and media plans. Collaborates with internal Marketing teams to drive content placement across paid social channels.
• Executes corporate, brand, and property-level activations including event strategy, goal setting, concept ideation, and budget/scope development.
• Manages the detailed logistics of the full event lifecycle from pre-planning to post event. Oversees onsite event management and execution.
• Strengthens client partnerships by helping them achieve strategic goals through experiential marketing initiatives, i.e., W.C Smith achieves "Fastest Lease-up Pace in DC" award by Delta Associates through experiential programming initiatives.
- Founder at ResEssential, LLC
- Director of Experiential Marketing at Magnises, Inc
- Managing Partner at Boutique Lounges LLC. dba Recess Washington
- Account Director at Boulevard One Marketing
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing, Citation