- Relay Operator at At & t
18 years at this Job
* Prepare for installations by reviewing installation orders, gathering equipment, supplies, and tools and coordinating schedules with customers. * Plan installations by evaluating location, locating access and laying out equipment and wiring plan. * Maintain accurate records through documenting installations, services and repairs. * Managed, inspected and coordinated the activities of over twenty construction contractors placing, removing and rearranging outside plant facilities to deliver access to 1M customers. * Implemented planning, placing and splicing copper and fiber optic telecommunication facilities, as well as provisioning of the electronic equipment fed by the fiber optic OSP facilities. * Consistently promoted throughout tenure at AT&T to jobs of more accountability and responsibility. Provisioning experience includes sonet, umc1000, litespan 2000, ethernet and various other platforms used in the telecommunication business.
- Fiber Splicing Technician/Quality inspector for contract placing of OSP facilities at AT & T
30 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Construction Management
AT & T
• Troubleshoot and maintain fiber optic and copper networks
• Install and repair residential fiber optic and copper communication services
• Collaborate with management and peers to develop policies and procedures related to safety practices and customer service standards for the Oklahoma City metropolitan area
• Provide technical support and issue resolution services to customers SMG Stage Technician
• Built and maintained communication needs for the Oklahoma City Thunder and Chesapeake Arena
• Installed network and telephony services for conference attendees
• Established communication services between concert vendors and building infrastructure COX Communications Customer Service Support Specialist II
• Prepared the coordination of new projects for Cox business customers
• Field questions from customers on details of services being installed and correct preparedness procedures
• Designed and built fiber and coaxial communications services for cox business customers
• Coordinated the collaboration of multiple vendors to provide complete telecommunication services to the Oklahoma City business community United States Marine Corps Field Wireman
• Built switchboard and communication networks between different departments within the squadron
• Acted as safety coordinator for communications department
• Established policies and procedures for expediting communications services between military and civilian personnel on cargo vessels March 2013-Present June 2009-April 2012 June 2000 - Oct 2011 Sept 1992-Nov 1998
- Premise Technician at AT & T
at this Job
* Project Manager for Training and Development for customer service * Facilitate Employee Relations training on FLSA/EEOC and mentored FMLA/disability returning back into the workforce * Ensures confidentiality on privacy matter, demonstrating good judgment * Manager over groups of 15-16 representatives at a time * Developed improvement plans and processes for excellent customer Interactions * Trainer for New Hires to elevate their excellence to customers and internal support departments * Developing, supporting, and mentoring team members through call monitoring, team huddles, and monthly employee development plans, ensuring the feedback in a timely and consistent manner * Manage accounts for possible fraud to protect customers identity * Maintain excellent working knowledge of company policies and procedures * Prepared attendance, adherence, and payroll reports for the month * Executing world class customer service on a daily basis * Team Lead manager for customer escalations for escalated complaints * Manager for Call Center development and enhancement of general processes with proven overall center success * Developed call quality and improvement plans for rep performances * Worked in Operations Support for call forecasts, monitoring and balancing
- Human Resources and Team Manager Duties at AT & T
24 years at this Job
• Resolve inquiries regarding tax account issues such as tax delinquency,
• Adjust taxpayer accounts and provide information about general Service procedures.
• Analyze and take appropriate actions
- Tax Examiner at IRS
- Senior Specialist at IT Network Design, AT& T
- Cashier/Customer Service Rep at GORDMANS
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - electronics & accounting
• Partnered with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
• Accepted resumes and employment applications
• Performed in-person and telephone interviews with potential candidates
• Recommended job placement - Dispatched employees to job locations to ensure schedules were met to employers needs
• Established contacts to identify and attract talent
• Conducted community networking events, job fairs and career fairs
• Conducted all verifications, exit interviews and terminations
- Recruiter at Quality Labor
- Customer Service Team Lead at Bellsouth / AT & T
- Remote - Debt Relief Specialist at Bellsouth / AT & T
- Procurement Specialist at Chevron Oil Company
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Human Resources
Town of Estes Park, Colorado, Transportation Information Assistant, Present Customer Service, Temporary, Part Time Ballot Box Election Greeter for Larimer County, Estes Park, and Estes Valley, Colorado 2017 and 2018 All Elections Training thru Larimer County. Former Owner/Manager Equity Property Management, CSR/AR/AP, Estes Park, Colorado- Administrative Positions in Real Estate, Project/Property Management. Also during this time I was a part time employee as an Administrative Assistant, to the Owner of Estes Park Realty LLC. Precision Excavation Inc. Commercial, (Contract), Steamboat Springs, Colorado Project Manager, responsible for Right of Way Permitting through (City, County, State of Colorado, Department of Highways) and (Army Core of Engineer's). EH&S and OSHA Compliance as well as Progress reporting and scheduling. Cornerstone Engineering and Construction, (Contract) Estes Park, Colorado) Project Coordinator Commercial and Residential Building Projects. Home Depot, (Stapleton Airport), Denver Colorado Electrical Department and flexible Associate Worked in Electrical Department and Cashier. Excellent Customer Service provider. Variety of management positions, with varied work schedule to accommodate the new Stapleton, Home Depot Store Grand Opening.
- Election Judge Positions at Larimer County
- Facilities Engineer, (CPM) at A.T. & T Bell Laboratories
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.Sci.. - Computer Information Systems
- B.A. - Organizational Development
Use Forklifts to pull/move product and pallets, use Sky-Lift and Genie Boom to clean overhead pipes, used Gamma Jets to clean holding bins, used power washers to clean the mixer down legs, clean outside Silos and general labor around the facility.
- Senior Sanitor at Griffith Foods
- Assembler at ZF Lemforder
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk at Manpower
- Warehouseman at Comcast / AT & T
3 years at this Job
- - Intro to Computers
AT&T's Hosting and Application Services deliver a range of hosting and management capabilities that provide organizations with a global, secure network infrastructure and managed hosting services. Designed to support business applications with leading technologies, high-performing facilities, comprehensive capabilities and the leading-industry customer portal, AT&T's expansive portfolio includes security, storage, intelligent content distribution, load balancing, multiple-carrier failover IP connectivity, utility computing and virtual services offerings, professional services, VPN and data networking integration and more.
• Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, UAT and Production phases of the application.
• Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum.
• Extensively worked on both consumption & producing of RESTful based Webservices using JAX-RS & jersey parsers.
• Implemented the project as a multi-tier application using Spring MVC, Spring boot, Microservices & used core Spring concepts like AOP, IOC.
• Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Concurrency framework.
• Developed applications using the latest Java/ J2EE technologies and worked with the latest features of Java 8 and Java 7. Used Hibernate 3.0 ORM framework for persistence to database by integrating it with Spring framework using Spring Hibernate template.
• Used Spring Boot and developed the application as microservices.
• Used JMS to place the import run requests into JMS Queue.
• Developed XSLT files for transforming the XML response from the web service into HTML as per the business requirements and used different XML technologies such as XPATH.
• Implemented design patterns like DAO, singleton, factory to achieve design principles.
• Designed and developed JUnit test cases during the development phase.
• Used Jenkins for continuous integration and Maven for building the EAR file.
• Served as POC for on call support in the production team on a rotation basis.
• Used Github for efficiently managing the source code versions with the development team. Environment:Java 1.8, Spring 4.0, Spring Boot, Microservices, Maven 3, Angular JS 2.0, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Jenkins, XML, XPATH, Selenium, Test NG, WebLogic 12, Hibernate 4.2, Oracle 12c, PL/SQL, Github.
- Full Stack Java Developer at AT & T
- Full Stack Java Developer at Broadridge Financial
- Java Developer at GAP Inc
- Java Developer at Infolyte TechnologiesPvt Ltd
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Provided support to business owners; answered billing questions, sales, upselling, troubleshooting, accurately documented all calls.
- Call Center Sales Representative at LSR - AT & T
- Account Specialist HPC at Sprint
- Groundsman at Centennial Apartments
- Sales Associate/Merchandiser at Worlds of Fun
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Studies