Responsible for the day-to-day resolution of complex problems and escalated client complaints regarding GWIM client trust, investment, deposit and credit products, policies and procedures. Provide value added advice and recommend solutions to clients and associates. Ensure all customer complaints are resolved to customers valid requirements, within corporate policy guidelines, and in compliance with all federal and state regulations, policies and requirements. Responsible to stay abreast of new product developments, process enhancements and regulatory changes impacting GWIM products and services. Responsible for providing efficient, courteous service to inquiries and requests from internal associates and external clients. Act as liaison between GWIM and other business partners and subsidiaries to ensure that high quality and comprehensive client service is provided to GWIM clients in accordance with defined parameters. Client service includes client calls, transaction processing, inquiry response/research, account maintenance and analyzing customer questions, requests and problems. Assist in the training of new and existing staff. Provide coaching when needed to other associates. Typically acts as a workflow coordinator and/or a subject matter expert Able to prioritize and distribute daily work to meet deadlines and goals. Demonstrates a good working knowledge of the processes and procedures and the ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities. May provide guidance and direction to less experienced team members.
- Client Service Analyst I at Bank of America
- Research & Adjustments Rep III at Bank of America
- Client Associate at Bank of America
- Research & Adjustments Rep III at Bank of America
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to easily engage others in dialogue, convey sincere interest in deepening relationships and demonstrate a commitment to providing personalized service
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves financial lives
• Demonstrates initiative, a commitment to continuous learning, and the ability to adapt to changing demands and requirements
• Skilled in assessing client needs, providing solid recommendations, while building relationships
• Creating relationships with teammates, partnership and collaboration
• Strong critical thinking and probe- solving skills to meet customer's needs
• Ability to demonstrate initiative, a commitment to continuous learning, and the ability to adapt to changing demands and requirements
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong influencing skills
• Pass personal banker pre-employment assessment
• Demonstrates leadership and assertiveness
- Relationship Manager at Bank of America
- Senior Account II LAS- Customer Advocacy & Collections at Bank of America
- Senior Account II NJ Internal Recovery/RRO at Bank of America
- Senior Collector II at Bank of America
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management and Leadership, concentration in Supply Chain Management
- AS - Business Administration
- Insider Threat Investigator at Bank of America
- Information Security Consultant at Bank Of America
- Enterprise Release Manager at Bank Of America
- Operations Manager level 3 at Bank Of America
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Diploma in Information Technology
My duties include: Mitigating risk by appropriately authenticating clients and gathering needed identification information, reviewing and taking action on notices and or alerts received from credible third parties IE credit reporting agencies, identifying suspicious and or altered identification or documentation and recognizing when inconsistent information is provided by a client, advising of the process and timeline of when and how to proceed with our financing, following up with clients to address their concerns and needs with the application process, consistently deliver excellent service to my clients and my peers when my expertise is needed.
- Direct Lending Loan Officer- Retail and Preferred at Bank Of America
- Text Chat Specialist Preferred Centralized Sales and Service, Employee Banking & Investments at Bank Of America
- Blended Text Chat Customer Service and Sales III, Employee Banking & Investments at Bank Of America
- Customer Service and Sales II, Employee Banking & Investments at Bank Of America
4 years, 5 months at this Job
• Fulfillment of all products, Checking/Savings, Credit Card, Dealer Financial Services, Small Business Credit Card
• Create New Hire, Onboarding documents and power point presentations
• Provide subject matter expertise in technology, Consumer, Small Business, Commercial products, policy and procedure
• Work alongside project analyst and coordinator to implement new updates on reporting and technology
• Lead meetings and provided training with leaders and associates via Skype and WebEx
• Maintains control of risk and ensure policies are in compliance with auditors
• Administered, Monitored and assisted with reporting via SharePoint and Excel
• Maintain incoming Outlook Mailboxes within the line of business
• Conducted and lead Time Study projects
• Ability to prioritize and maintain multiple projects within business needs
- OFFICER; RESEARCH AND ADJUSTMENT III, Military Enterprise Unit at Bank of America
- OFFICER; TREASURY F&S SR. SPECIALIST-SERVICE at Bank of America
- SR. SERVICE SPECIALIST; CREDIT CARDS,SMALL BUSINESS DEPOSITS, ESCALATIONS at Bank of America
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Project Management Certification
Responsible for resolving escalations and research requests associated with ATM/ATA activity (deposits and dispense) for financial center-serviced and vendor-serviced machines. Performs research and reconciliation of General Ledger account.Review, validate, and decision loss event reports and supporting documentation for ATM/ATA charge-off entries. Conduct in-line quality reviews for critical processes. Accomplishments: ▪ Reviewed $1.8M annually in loss entries to identify trends and suspicious activity. ▪ Facilitated ATM Dispense Research training classes ▪ Selected as a subject matter expert (SME) for ATM Dispense, ATM Deposits, and Network Adjustments functions
Responsible for resolving escalations and research requests associated with ATM/ATA activity (deposits and dispense) for financial center-serviced and vendor-serviced machines. Performs research and reconciliation of General Ledger account.Review, validate, and decision loss event reports and supporting documentation for ATM/ATA charge-off entries. Conduct in-line quality reviews for critical processes.
▪ Reviewed $1.8M annually in loss entries to identify trends and suspicious activity.
▪ Facilitated ATM Dispense Research training classes
▪ Selected as a subject matter expert (SME) for ATM Dispense, ATM Deposits, and Network Adjustments functions
- Sr. Accounting Specialist at Bank of America
- Accounting Specialist at Bank of America
- Teller Operations Specialist at Bank of America
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Business marketing
Review potential fraudulent accounts for the prevention and detection of possible Transaction Fraud and Identity Theft.
• Take appropriate action based on transaction characteristics and account changes with indicators of complex issues related to possible Identity Theft. Review and submit claims as appropriate.
• Utilize multiple systems to confirm accuracy of data, validity of transactions, and identity of possible victims
• Generate incentive, fraud finds, and total loss reports
• Take appropriate corrective action through customer phone contact to verify legitimate usage.
- FRAUD ANALYST II at BANK OF AMERICA
- CREDIT ANALYST at BANK OF AMERICA
- AUTOMATION COORDINATOR at BANK OF AMERICA
15 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Develop creative briefs and oversee creative agency work, ensuring top-quality work is delivered on time and within budget.
• Create and implemented a Social Media Toolkit that provides 1-stop shopping of approved social content for our 250+ affinity clients.
• Analyze monthly performance results for 90+ affinity credit card landing pages to identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness.
• Responsible for managing the planning, creation, and execution of the Affinity Testimonial Campaign that gives credit cardholders the platform to submit their thoughts, questions, and concerns on the product they own.
• Manage the creative design for affinity credit card advertisements that are marketed on the Bank of America ATM screens nationwide.
• Create positioning, messaging, web content and documentation in conjunction with the creative agency
• Manage program compliance requirements and record retention activities.
- SENIOR MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER at BANK OF AMERICA
- DIGITAL MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER at BANK OF AMERICA
- MARKETING MANAGER at BANK OF AMERICA
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Conduct research and investigate merit of allegations on assigned lawsuits by locating records to defend the case. Providing counsel with detailed back ground supporting the strategy of defense Preparing trial briefs to defend small claims matters for credit cards, Consumer Banking, mortgage and commercial auto loans Appeared as witness or prepared witnesses to appear on behalf of the Bank Reviewed and prepared discovery, affidavits, settlement agreements and other legal documents. Negotiated with Pro Se litigants, Opposing Counsel and Meditators Preparing Creditor Claims, Researching TILA Rescission Implemented, updated and revised multiple policies and procedures to improve efficiency, job performance and ensure regulatory compliance
- SR. OPERATIONS ANALYST, OFFICER at BANK OF AMERICA
- CUSTOMER LEVEL SOLUTIONS-ACCOUNT SPECIALIST at BANK OF AMERICA
- SR. OPERATIONS ANALYST at BANK OF AMERICA
- SR. OPERATIONS ANALYST at MBNA
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor degree in business administration - Student Council President
- Bachelor degree in Education - Education
- - Introduction to Non-profit Management
Work as a leader in absence of the financial center manager and the operations manager: Manage lobby full of customers
during peak hours; Give approval to large value teller transactions
• Leverage available tools to manage risks proactively at both the teller line and the platform side
• Complete financial institution reports accurately and efficiently
• Establish strong rapport with customers by uncovering financial needs and provide different services and products as the solution of the needs;
• Create referrals to partners and contribute to overfulfill the branch goals
• Migrate customers to the ATMs, introduce and educate customers on digital banking such as mobile banking, which helps decreasing operation costs
• Escalate complex situations to appropriate departments with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Collaborated with the compliance departments to eliminate procedural errors and margin breaks teamwork, partnership and collaboration
- Relationship Banker at BANK OF AMERICA
- Relationship Banker Hybrid at Bank of America
- Customer Service Representative at BANK OF AMERICA
8 months at this Job
- Minor - Accounting
- B.A. - French Studies