• Identify operational process improvement opportunities, develop proposals to address opportunities and drive process improvement execution
• Manage matrix reporting relationships and teams consisting of more than 150 individuals
• Prepare for and facilitate Steering Committee and stakeholder program status meetings
• Deliver status update messages to Executive Leadership
• Serve as mentor to junior project managers
• Build and execute meeting and reporting routines required to monitor and manage program execution
• Drive program cross-functional integration
• Drive development and monitoring of key controls
• Manage and monitor performance against financial plans
- Mortgage Servicing Program Manager, SVP at BANK OF AMERICA
- Operations and Process Improvement Manager, SVP at BANK OF AMERICA
- Mortgage Servicing Operations Program Manager, SVP at BANK OF AMERICA
- Process Re-engineering Lead, SVP at BANK OF AMERICA
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- PhD - Organizational Management
- MBA - MBA
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Develop and control project plans, including resource and duration
planning, costs, schedules, risks, milestones, communications, project meetings, project tracking and status reporting. Reduce costs and minimize risks, ensuring the integrity, effective system utilization and management of the systems. Manage SOW and seek approval by stakeholders for modifications.
• COMMUNICATION: Provide consistent and comprehensive status reports, project updates, and ongoing cost analyses, significant issue management and resolution, communication with business lines and technology management, often at senior management levels.
• TEAM LEADERSHIP: Lead and mentor remote and cross-departmental team members. Ensure teams understand and adhere to responsibilities, business requirements, timeline, processes and deliverables. Guide team through all phases of the project lifecycle by supervising and directing activities as required, ensuring successful project implementation.
• TECHNICAL EXPERTISE: Includes, but not limited to: o Windows Server 2000/2008, Win XP / 7, SQL Server (Ent), IIS, .NET, Oracle DB, NDM, SFTP o Project Management lifecycles and methodologies (ITIL, Waterfall, PMP) o Project Management Tools: Maximo, Peregrine, Nexus, MS Project, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, Computer Associates (CA) Niku Clarity
- Technology Project Manager (VP) at Bank of America
- System Engineer (VP) at Bank of America
- Project Manager (VP) at Bank of America
- IT Team Manager (AVP) at Bank of America
2 years at this Job
• Direct support to several SVP level leaders administrative support both verbally and written.
• Entrusted with sensitive and confidential records.
• Handle high visibility escalations at market level and division level.
• Assist approximately 100 managers at financial center with human resource transactions.
- Administrative Assistant at Bank of America
- Operation Team Lead at Bank of America
- Teller Operation Specialist at Bank of America
- Personal Banker at Bank of America
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Business Fundamentals
Project Description: This is Level 3 production support for Bank of America Online Banking Channel application. This includes round the clock support for online banking applications from Consumer Products through Account Opening & Fulfillment. Technologies: J2EE, SQL, Struts 2, Web service, Spring, Hibernate and Oracle. Tools: Perforce, Start Team, SVN, SQL Developer, Toad, RAD, Soap UI, Interwoven, Splunk, uBuild, uDeploy, Introscope, IBM Heap Analyzer and Tectia Roles and Responsibilities: * Monitor production servers for application performance and customer experience. * Manage the Oracle database (in production environment) for accurate data. Performing/updating Store procedures, SQL and triggers etc for data fixes and new enhancements. * Set up alerts for critical features/functionality of applications * Analyze and fix high critical production issues in real time. * Manage defect inventory for further analysis and find long term solution * Manage a 12 member's Bank Production Support team (8 onshore + 4 offshore) for its execution and delivery in agile model. * Identify and Remediate security vulnerabilities in applications. * Work with release management in planning and strategizing deployments for emergency fixes. * Participate in disaster recovery events for the applications owned. * Work on indentifying and setting up alerts for critical application flows in monitoring systems like Introscope, Gomez and Splunk etc * Monitor the incident queue in the system and update the stake holders with incident status and closure. * Maintain and update the Operation Manuals for applications supported. * Collaborate with App Dev teams during release window for any assistance in terms of troubleshooting and validating new changes.
- Team Lead at Bank of America
- Lead Developer at Bank of America
- Team Lead at Bank of America
- Team Lead & Developer at Bank of America
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Enterprise Independent Testing
• Leading MRA compliance testing for the Complaints and Suspicious activity space in consumer vehicle lending front line units.
• Responsible for leading a testing team which executes regulatory compliance tests across several lines of business.
• Collaborates with various executives and compliance officers across the organization to create and implement test scripts for critical processes across the enterprise.
• Experience in regulatory compliance, controls, assessing risk and escalating testing gaps or providing test script improvements.
• Conducts calibration sessions with testing team to ensure consistency across testing and all regulations and internal processes are followed accurately.
• Analyzes daily operational reports to mitigate compliance risk and ensure the department is meeting testing requirements.
- Team Manager/ Portfolio Lead- SR. Testing Specialist at Bank of America
- Compliance Manager at Bank of America
- Team Manager - Legal Order Processing and Fulfillment - Subpoenas at Bank of America
- Associate Development Program at Bank of America
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Communications
Utilized excellent problem solving and effective decision making skills to resolve customer issues with Health Insurance Takingescalated calls from upset customers, providing options and using all policies and procedures as set by Teleperformance, weekly and monthly tracking of results to ensure improvement. Providing accurate information to members regarding their health insurance, Primary car physician, medication, appointments and all other health related questions they may have.
- CSR - Customer Service Representative at Teleperformance
- Supervisor Escalation Center Of Excellence at Bank Of America
- Claims/Fraud Analyst at Bank Of America
- Senior Credit Analyst at Bank Of America
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degrees. - Private Investigation
Underwrite Conforming and Jumbo loans in compliance with company, investor and/or agency guidelines. Evaluate loan
files for completeness, identify the missing documentation and generate condition lists. Issue approval/decline loan
decisions and communicate with processors and Sales.
• Achieved above average audit scores by maintaining audit percentage under 1%.
• Improved team client service scores by proactive communication with Sales and borrowers.
• Assisted in keeping cycle time below 40 days with quality reviews and pipeline management.
- Senior Mortgage Loan Underwriter at Bank of America
- Proficiency Coach at Bank of America
- Foreclosure Specialist Lead at Bank of America
- Team Lead at Bank of America
6 years, 3 months at this Job
Managed closing operations, including loan funding, quality/compliance auditing, management reporting, and customer service for this center serving branches from Maine to Florida. Supervised team of loan closing associates. Monitored and verified rate locks, and hazard and flood insurance coverage; reviewed title commitments to ensure receipt of all documentation. Collaborated with processing and underwriting to ensure adherence to guidelines. Coordinated closings with lenders, escrow and pipeline coordinators, branch managers and loan officers for all loans, including conventional FHA, VA, conforming and nonconforming. ❑ Proactively conducted pre-audit procedures to minimize errors and mitigate bank's risk. ❑ Collaborated with SharePoint designer to create a portal for loan processing and provide automated reporting on loan status. Served as SME. Challenge: Closing and processing teams were siloed following departmental restructuring, with no centralized reporting. Conducted follow up surveys with closers to identify criteria for loan assignment. Result: All loans met requirements and closed timely.
- Closing Manager at BANK OF AMERICA
- at BANK OF AMERICA
- Operations Manager/Business Support Lead at BANK OF AMERICA
- Processing Manager at BANK OF AMERICA
2 years, 10 months at this Job
In this role I research transactions that were done with the customer's ATM debit card. I research transactions to verify the validity of them. This helps to determine if the customer has be a victim of fraud or if they did not follow the proper steps to cancel subscriptions or memberships with various merchants. I call customers to get information or to request the written statement sent to them to be filled out and mailed back to the bank.
- Claims Analyst II Automated Clearing House at Bank Of America
- CLAIMS NON-FRAUD/FRAUD ANALYST II at Bank of America
- LEAD OPERATION REPRESENTATIVE at Bank of America
- Encoder at Bank of America
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- - Accounting
- - Business Administration
Perform quality assurance testing on customer identification numbers creation and maintenance, perform root cause analysis of non-performing metrics, created power point video for the data management operations team to reduce errors, responsible for reporting metrics.
- Senior business control specialist at Bank of America
- Operations Analyst at Bank of America
- Operations Team Lead at Bank of America
- Operations Officer at Bank of America
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Radiation therapy