• Perform periodic financial reporting duties for a series of reputable trusts/clients with multi-billion dollars in net assets (Franklin Templeton, Baillie Gifford, Deutsche Bank, Fourwood Capital, Goldman Sachs, Invesco, Oppenheimer, Voya, Virtus ETFs and more)
• Design margin analysis reports for review by the business process group and the executive management team thus enabling them to identify potential opportunities for improvement.
• Prepare and review quarterly and annual financial statements including the review of footnotes in accordance with SEC regulations and U.S. GAAP.
• Review the statements produced by the analysts on the offshore team (Pune and Chennai, India) for completeness, accuracy, and consistency
• Prepare the schedule of investments, balance sheets, income statements, statement of changes in shareholder's equity, statements of cash flow for ETFs, mutual funds, collective investment trusts, etc.
• Support the internal and external audit with the fiscal year-end review process by resolving questions and providing requested information in a timely manner.
• Prepare financial statements and capital account statements in accordance with GAAP as well as SEC regulatory reports (N-SAR) to meet tight corporate and regulatory deadlines.
• Identify opportunities for improvements to streamline financial reporting processes and incorporate them to enhance automation, accuracy, time-saving and work efficiency
• Liaise regularly with other teammates to ensure efficiency within group efforts.
• Collaborate with clients, accounting managers and client service directors regarding accuracy and status of client data.
• Maintained financial reporting dashboard, coordinating with financial reporting directors and executives, showcasing status of client deliverables for all financial reports within the bank.
- Senior Financial Reporting Analyst at Bank of New York Mellon
- Fund Accountant at Bank of New York Mellon
3 years, 2 months at this Job
* Perform quarterly systems access reviews, in accordance with Corporate Policy, to ensure access for all team members is correct. * Grant/remove systems access for all new hires and current staff. * Process client access requests, modifications and deletions using various systems within BNYM. * Perform quality control checks on work processed by other team members in the group to ensure accuracy. * Research and investigate any issues that arise and ensure that they are resolved in a timely manner. * Key daily file postings which updated the payment system. * Run end of day checks to ensure all files have posted and are in balance. * Continuously look for ways to improve current processes and update procedures when relevant.
- Analyst, Client Processing at BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON
- Account Opening & Control Specialist II at
- Electronic Banking Setup Administrator at
- Securities Lending Specialist II at
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Associate Degree - Administrative Assistant
- Investment Support Specialist at Bank of New York Mellon
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Process daily fund trades and End-of-day trade checks, averaging 100 - 200 trades per day.
• Ensure quality control through compliance of established corporate and audit operational procedures.
• Research and resolve discrepancies diligently, providing exceptional customer service and security.
• Execute risk management protocols by escalating suspicious and potentially fraudulent transactions.
• Manage internal and external stakeholders through professional and concise communication.
- Investment Trade Operations Analyst at BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON
- Fund Accountant II at BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
• Discover, implement and develop process improvements
• Coordinate new business initiatives
• Develop partnerships within organization in an effort to streamline resources and responsibilities.
• Develop, implement and communicate procedural efficiencies by aligning different business groups.
- Specialist of Investment Support Services at Bank of New York Mellon
- Vice President of Investment Support Services at Bank of New York Mellon
- Supervisor II at Bank of New York Mellon
- Supervisor at Bank of New York Mellon
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications - Communications
- Associate's Degree in Humanities - Humanities
Administrative Services (PIAAS) * Manage implementations independently, acting in the role of project manager by leading project calls, understanding the client business requirements and collaborate with team members to meet client's needs. * Successfully coordinate multiple time sensitive implementations by continually motivating clients, ensuring project timelines are met, and client issues/concerns are addressed. * Convert new custody business for commitment-based, drawdown funds to Private Investment team. * Communicate and partner with other internal groups within Bank of New York Mellon to ensure successful onboarding of new clients. * Initialize and support service applications for internal teams including Private I Management, Document Management, Unfunded commitment and Capital Call Management. * Responsible for end to end transition of funds from Global Institutional Accounting to Private Investment team. * Collaborate with other members of the implementation team to develop and deliver presentations covering a range of service topics in preparation for new business conversions.
- Implementation Coordinator/Project Manager at Bank of New York Mellon
- at Bank of New York Mellon
- Analyst/Project Expert - Global Institutional Accounting and Reporting Services at Bank of New York Mellon
- Supervisor/ Associate at Bank of New York Mellon
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Finance
Lake Mary, FL (04/2014 - Present) Provided Senior Management leadership, directly reporting to and partnering with, the Director of ETF Fund Accounting. VICE PRESIDENT - Mutual Fund Accounting & Exchange Traded Fund Accounting Senior Manager responsible for managing multiple client relationships in the active and passively managed ETF space, as well as complex multi-managed mutual funds with AUM in excess of $3 billion. Supervise daily Fund Accounting operations, interface with clients to foster relationships and provide subject matter expertise on global projects. Coach, mentor and develop a team of Fund Accounting professionals. Delegation, monitoring and prioritization of Fund Accounting and service delivery work flows. Analyze complex operational issues and manage a high level of interaction with our clients and counterparties. Promote consistency and best practices across the department, support peers, and share ideas/efficiencies. Responsible for identifying and implementing system/process improvements designed to reduce risk and promote efficiency. Ensuring that all periodic GAAP reporting requirements are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Vice President of Operations at Bank of New York Mellon
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Finance
8. SALES Resume
• Over twenty years of experience managing staff, managers and other senior leaders as well as project management SALES
• Strong ability to cross sell existing products as well as business to business sales. COMMUNICATION
• An effective communicator to large and small audiences with the ability to motivate employees to perform better than they have the day before. VICE PRESIDENT RE-ENGINEERING BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON 2/2016 TO CURRENT
• Responsible for transformation of data entry migration to Robotic Pilot Automation as well as a Six Sigma Greenbelt Project like converting 1500 users onto new workflow tools. Under my leadership, successfully completed Robot Pilot Automation on retirement purchase transactions on BNY Mellon's largest transfer agency client with a company benefit of over 500k in savings and reduction in staff.
- SALES at BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON
- VICE PRESIDENT CLIENT SERVICES at BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON
- VICE PRESIDENT INBOUND OPERATION at BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR DEGREE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Responsibilities Daily responsibilities included accurate and timely identification and processing of Voluntary Corporate Actions. Monitored and processed all Drip, DVOP, Spin off, Consent, Rights Offer, Tender offer, Exchange offer, Cash distribution, Disclosure, Consent, and Warrants etc. Work closely with our sub custodian and internal corporate action departments. Support with varied related duties as needed for ad hoc work (for example running different report, handling inquiries with Client Service Representatives and/or client and varied internal and external departments on all routine matters, suggesting amendments in procedure etc). Interpret and manage controls and risks within the process and completion of various tasks. Convey and manage entire event deadlines with customers both external as well as internal. Convey necessary requirements and instructions to all our clients. Liaising with custodians and clients to ensure notifications are processed and fund manager decisions are received in a timely manner. Ensure accurate instructions are made to sub custodians or market with the agreed time frames. Liaising with internal departments and external clients, to ensure all queries are resolved and the enhancement of any procedures. Escalate issues to manager at appropriate times in line with controls. Working with supervisor to ensure all SLAs, key deliverables and project milestones are met. Pro-actively review work methodology on a daily basis with the aim of improving efficiency, Seeking guidance from supervisors/managers to plan, implement and document such solutions to mitigate risk. With the view to automate and streamline work flows further to maximize efficiencies and to ensure clean audit. Seek continuous improvement in service delivery efficiency. Skills Used Gained experience about different risk involved in the business. Due to the personnel interest and also qualifying master degree in Risk management have developed my understanding in researching and analyzing market trend, different financial instruments in investment industry and their risk behavior. This has helped me in my day to dau activities at work.
- Financial Analyst at Bank of New york Mellon
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- MSc Risk Management - Finance
Prepare quarterly financial valuation packages for private equity portfolios with total net asset value ranging from 20 million to over 3 billion USD. Successfully implemented accounting and valuation procedures in accordance to GAAP and established client agreements.
• Reconcile cash and position on a daily basis for hedge funds and fund of funds
• Responsible for the maintenance of portfolios revenue and expense logs
• Responsible for daily NAV calculation and with corresponding IRR calculation
• Allocated gains and losses amongst investors calculated and accrued management fees, performance fees in accordance with the Funds governing documents.
• Coordinated with market data and pricing specialist group on pricing liquid and illiquid positions.
• Liaised with fund managers, brokers, and custodians to resolve issues on a timely basis.
• Managed and maintained excellent client relationship, providing exceptional quality service and productivity.
• Assisted internal and external auditors ensuring audit functions are executed efficiently on a timely basis.
• Responsible for delegation and monitoring for accurate completion of reconciliation and portfolio valuation work done supporting departments.
• Provided for an adequate control environment, strong, proactive management of all risks, and early identification of emerging issues.
• Provided training and support for new and current team members.
- Senior Accountant at UMB Bank
- Fund Accountant at Bank of New York Mellon
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting