7am to 3pm
House call on tablet and Radio
• Check fire command, put on or off test mode as needed. Check of BMS system,check of Cooling tower water level, check kitchen unit and Fan, take meter reading of chemicals station, check water towers level and meters on mezz,and L2 . Check floors star up ac unites on BMS Installed and repaired faucets, water fountains filters, toilet seats, bathroom stalls, doors, valves and toilet flushing mechanisms ,Windows blinds, replace lights and ballast,outlets,reset electric panel,replace lights bulbs in handicap ramp,adjustments of tenants temperature using the BMS system. Coordinate and conduct special building projects, meet with contractors and conduct building walk troughs and escorting till completion Preform preventive maintenance on my schedule sign floors 29th Fl to 15th Fl mechanical rooms ,lobby unit and Whitney unit ,checks on all equipment rooms As needed Perform general maintenance on HVAC systems change filters every 5 month or as needed Check, Repaired fan belts,reset alarms Check all Hoci Rooms and pre-action rooms on floors, pain rooms floors as needed, Log in daily tour sheets.
• Monthly / Yearly
• Meter readings and conduct monthly tour 27th Fl to 15th Fl Mezzanine and L 2 with Con Ed. / Escort Siemens fire command cleaning crew,Take Monthly CBRE courses in computer of Red Vector/ Training – Respiratory Protection, Blood borne Pathogens, Safe Lifting, Asbestos Awareness in General Industry, Ladder Safety, Heat Safety Awareness, General Industry Safety-Hearing Conservation, General Industry Safety-Fall Protection, General Industry Safety-Confined Spaces, Lock Out Tag Out, General Industry Safety-Hazard Communication, General Industry Safety-Personal Protective Equipment, Arc Flash Hazzard Analysis and Hazard Analysis.
• Conduct walk through on elevator mechanical rooms, inspections with the Fire Dept. logs for building maintenance,Perform scheduled inspections of the mechanical rooms, MER, Switch gear, house pumps, fuel tanks and check the temperature and pressure of the cooling towers, grease pumps as needed.
• Provide backup response in emergencies, and assistance in fire drills .Asist with tenant building training drills.
• Meet with contractors and Siemens and conduct building walk troughs on Floors as he needs, Drain Pre-Action system on 16th Fl ,25Th Fl, and sprinklers threw out to the floor and building, Go off-line as needed.
• Inventory check of supply, asis in pick up In loading dock and hardware store, cleaning of shop,29th Fl,28th Fl,and Mezzanine, organizations of tools and supplies in Mezz.. and shop
• Exhaust fan on Roof,L1 and Mezzanine fans motors,check oil, belts and Grease motors. Cover 6am tour as needed
- Mechanical Engineer at CBRE
29 years, 4 months at this Job
HVAC,electrical, plumbing, replace compressor, condenser coil, evaporator coil motor, mini split system and split system, smoke detectors, clean evaporator and condenser coil, run new wire for thermostat, due monthly inspections, closed all work order, Kept accurate records of time and materials used for each job, Repaired and replaced motors, bearings and belts, renovated plumbing and HVAC systems, closed out all work orders after verifying completion and reporting any discrepancies, inspected and tested refrigeration systems, safety devices and controls.
- MOBILE ENGINEERING at CBRE
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Refrigeration,Air Conditioning and Appliance - HVAC
An ambassador for the client experience program and is responsible for managing multiple functions of building workplace service operations/maintenance. Carrying a can-do attitude. Performing reception duties, conference room management, A/V support, meeting/event management, mail services, maintain positive client relationships; ensure work order service requests are completed on time, etc.
- Facility Coordinator at CBRE
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Paralegal
writing SOW, annual contracts, financial budgeting, work orders, PM scheduling, HVAC, building automation, plumbing, electrical repair work.
- Site Manager at CBRE
6 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Work orders supervisory material list customer relations meetings mechanical repairs electrical repairs Fork truck Safety training
- HVAC Engineer at CBRE
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Tooling
• Ensures invoices/receipts are processed in a timely and accurate manner
• Reviews and audits funding and payment requests for accuracy
• Creates and posts journal entries
• Generates and reviews monthly financial packages
• Responds to and resolves issues/requests from management team and client
• Reconciles bank account and credit card purchases
• Discovers, analyzes and resolves budget variances
• Works directly with senior management and auditors
• Tracks all capital spending against approved capital requests
• Maintains vendor files electronically and on paper
- Account Manager at CBRE
16 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Directed sustainability strategy and CSR programs across global sites. Played critical role integrating social
purpose, aligning business strategy and operations with the UN Sustainable Development Goals to deliver
economic, social and environmental benefits for internal and external stakeholders.
• Developed a long term strategy based on shared value principles, integrating corporate responsibility directly into operations of business units and embedding into corporate culture with focus on building healthy communities.
• Engaged with department leaders, setting targets and managing process to disclose corporate responsibility data to external agencies including CDP, GRESB, and DJSI.
• Advanced corporate CSR brand and reputation by working effectively with internal and external public relations marketing and communications teams.
• Increased client revenue 50% by collaborating with business line leadership teams and effectively integrating sustainability practices into company processes and programs.
• Oversaw sustainability learning and development program, instructing business unit staff on operational efficiencies and best practices.
• Led employee engagement programs and built strategic alliances with key stakeholder groups including social and environmental leaders.
• Curated CSR content for social media communications, increasing followers 1,000% by engaging and educating community.
• Involved in thought leadership projects with academic institutions, overseeing publication of white papers on a variety of sustainability topics.
- Vice President at CBRE
- at CBRE
- Director, Corporate Responsibility at CBRE
- Director at CBRE
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Business Administration
Manage a team of (8) project managers and (3) project coordinators across California for all real estate projects related to Google growth and expansion. Coordinate all real estate [email protected] deals with transaction and brokerage team. Oversee from market research to leases review and coordination with legal team. Provide feedback and direction. Maintain direct line of communication with Google Project Executives, Finance, Procurement and Legal teams. (562) 276-3811
- DIRECTOR OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT SW REGION at CBRE
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Worked with national and local retailers throughout Southern California to develop, project manage and implement
retail expansion plans using demographic data, current stores in the market, and competitor analysis.
• Achieved the highest revenues for a first year sales person in 2007 winning the national rookie of the year award.
• Negotiated leasing contracts for retail client which included lease rate prices, rate increases, tenant improvement allowances, abated rent, space delivery instructions and additional business points surrounding a leasing contract.
• Conducted risk analysis for retail clients when deciding which of their stores to downsize per market conditions and helped negotiate relevant terms with Landlords.
• Marketed listings and services using online commercial MLS applications as well as using social media.
• Performed the net present value and net effective rent schedule of a lease for clients in analyzing whether or not a location was financially viable.
• Represented Landlords to help devise a leasing plan for shopping centers by identifying voids in the market and center that would benefit the shopping center and nearby area.
• Assisted Landlords in contract negotiation with potential tenants.
• Delivered broker opinion of values for both retail sale and lease properties.
• Major retail clients include San Diego Gas and Electric (SDGE), Sprint (both corporate and authorized dealers), Northrop Grumman, Real Mex Restaurants (Chevys, El Torito, Acapulco's), 7-Eleven, Family Christian Stores, It's a Grind, Einstein Brothers Bagels, Pinkberry, Qdoba Mexican Grill, Casual Male/DXL, Choice Hotels, Beal Bank, Farmer Boys, Fallas Parades, and Melrose Stores.
• Co-Chaired and program managed a group of roughly 40 junior retail brokers throughout CBRE nationally. Ran quarterly conference calls sharing key client information, leads and exchanging best practice experiences. Introduced vendors that could provide services that enhance capabilities. Organized annual meeting in Las Vegas at the annual International Council of Shopping Centers convention.
- Commercial Real Estate Broker-Retail Specialty at CBRE
- Retail Researcher at CBRE
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Business Administration - Finance
Procurement & Contracting Most recently I have further developed my programme management skills, working as the single point of contact for Discovery Communications USA and LATAM. I was Commercial Management entrusted to manage NYC team's first retail project for M&M's World NYC. Working Feasibility Studies with a young and evolving team, I was also responsible for developing PjM toolkits, training and mentoring junior Project Managers. Project Appraisals / Reviews
- Project Management at CBRE
- Project Manager at CBRE
10 months at this Job
- BSc - Project & Facilities Management