Mop/sweep/wax floors, clean windows/window sills, classroom desks & whiteboard and empty
trash for 20 classrooms nightly at Cherry Hill East High School
• Clean bathrooms including toilets and mirrors, refill toilet paper and hand soap dispensers
• Restock and store chemical supplies used for cleaning in a janitor's closet
• Assist faculty in their requests specifically set-up tables/chairs, move bleachers and address any instructor complaints as warranted
• Set-up tables for special events and parties, clean-up/sweep/mop and dispose of trash when event is over
• Shovel snow on the main entrance when warranted during the winter months
- Custodian at Cherry Hill School District
- Security Officer at United American Security
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Sciences in Computer Information Systems - Applied Sciences
- Associate's degree - graphic design and photography
Regular education teacher in an inclusive classroom, working collaboratively with a special education co-teacher and classroom aides.
• Prepare, modify, and deliver hands-on, differentiated, interactive, and flexible lessons individually and with co-teacher to meet various academic and social-emotional needs as well as ensure student growth. Eighteen years experience using a balanced literacy approach, teaching guided reading, writer's workshop, shared reading, reader's workshop, read alouds, and word study daily. Incorporate workshop, student choice, collaboration, responsive classroom, flexible seating, flexible grouping, and inquiry-based models of learning into daily routines and activities. Familiar with various types of assessments such as running and anecdotal records, rubrics, exit slips, pre-assessments, and teacher made assessments. Integrate technology into all aspects of curriculum. History of accurately identifying students with learning differences and advocating on their behalf, communicating concerns to parents and Intervention and Referral Services, and assisting in the development and implementation of Individual Education Plans. Glean inspiration from personal travels and world cultures to promote empathy, understanding, respect, and responsibility in students.
- Teacher, First Grade and Kindergarten at Evesham Township School District
- Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant Practicum at Cherry Hill School District
18 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts in Learning Disabilities - Disabilities Teacher Consultant Certificate
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education - Elementary Education
Answering phones Taking payment Patient scheduling receiving and reading EOBs Insurance verification and benefits discussions Social media upkeep
receiving and reading EOBs
Insurance verification and benefits discussions
Social media upkeep
- Receptionist at Fanelli Chiropractic and Muscle Treatment Center
- Writer / Podcast Co-Host at Philly is Flyer
- SEO and Social Media Intern at Philadelphia International Music Festival
- Educational Assistant at Cherry Hill School District
2 months at this Job
- Certification - Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor's - English and Language Arts
- Associate - Education
- Recreation Therapist Assistant at Voorhees Pediatric Facility
- Hostess at Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar
- Key Holder at Amy's Hallmark Shop
- School Aged Child Care Teacher at Cherry Hill School District
5 months at this Job
- A.A. - Education
I work with children in a behavioral and emotional support classroom. I supervise lunch, recess, and encore periods. I help students complete classwork to the best of their ability.
- Exceptional Education Assistant at Cherry Hill School District
- Lead Bookseller at Barnes & Noble
- Bookseller at Barnes & Noble College
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Early Childhood Education
- Special Education Teacher at Voorhees Public Schools
- Special Education Teacher at Camden City Public Schools
- Behavioral Therapist/Special Education Teacher at Lourdes Health System
- Special Education Teacher at Cherry Hill School District
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Leadership
- Supervisor Certificate
- Master's - Special Education
- Bachelor of Science - Elementary Education
As a Lead Teacher, I am responsible for maintaining a positive and appropriate educational environment, and creating a program that meets the intellectual and emotional needs of all of my students. I work closely with my Director to ensure our program provides education, physical health, emotional well-being and parental involvement services to all enrolled students.
As a Lead Teacher, I am responsible for maintaining a positive and appropriate educational environment, and creating a program that meets the intellectual and emotional needs of all of my students.
I work closely with my Director to ensure our program provides education, physical health, emotional well-being and parental involvement services to all enrolled students.
- Lead Teacher at Mount Snow Childcare
- Life coach, Writer/Poet at Faceplant Buddhas
- Founder "The Soup Caravan" Non-Profit "Soup at
- Owner/Designer at In Bloom Garden Design and Creations
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Education
- Master's - Student Teaching Completion
- Bachelor's - Humanities
• Serving as the lead Information Technology contractor at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Philadelphia MegaCenter - a Federal Protective Service dispatch center and telecommunications hub providing 24x7 emergency response services to government agencies nationwide.
• Overseeing all contract IT support responsibilities at the Philadelphia MegaCenter.
• Designated Information Systems Security Officer well-acquainted with FISMA requirements, the NIST SP 800-53, DHS Sensitive Systems Policy Directive 4300A, System Engineering Life Cycle procedures, and other such laws, policies, and regulations.
• Responsible for implementing all Information Security requirements against multiple DHS sensitive systems, having been through the DHS Certification & Accreditation process several times requiring the creation of SOPs, Security Plans, Contingency Plans, Maintenance Plans, vulnerability controls, Plans of Action & Milestones, etc.
• Providing comprehensive support for a Windows Server 2012 & 2016 domain environment with Windows 10 clients.
• Maintaining the many system services and applications required for the Philadelphia MegaCenter's emergency response mission: Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP, Windows Deployment Services, Microsoft SQL 2012 & 2016 Databases, Microsoft Office 2016 and 365 Suites, IIS, File & Print Services, Security Information Systems (SIS) Alarm Handling Software, Dispatch Operations Event Logging, NICE Voice Logging Systems, E-Mail, Veritas Backup Exec, SIMS Vapor Paper, and emergency alarm services hardware and applications, such as Bosch, Radionics, DMP, Honeywell Compass, etc.
• Playing a lead role in the planning and implementation of all system upgrades and refreshes for not only all hardware and software, but also for modernizing the overall architecture. (i.e. Virtualization, IT Systems Refresh, Network Infrastructure Refresh, Domain Upgrades, Desktop & Server Migrations, etc.)
• Provided Tier II support for the Federal Protective Service's fleet of Mobile Command Vehicles, assisting vehicle operators with onboard systems troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Network Engineer & Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) at Gonzales Consulting Services, Inc
- Network Administrator at Montgomery, McCracken, Walker & Rhoads, LLP
- IT Consultant at Cherry Hill School District
- Network Administrator at Evesham Township Public Schools District
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Computer Studies
- Spanish Teacher at Berlin boro community school
- Oaklyn Public School at Oaklyn Public School District
- Spanish Teacher at Medford Lakes School District
- Spanish Teacher at Berlin Borough Community School
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Masters - Educational Leadership
- PGCE - Adult education
- Graduate Diploma - Bi-lingual Business Administration and Translation
- - Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- Graduate diploma - European Community studies
- Bachelor's - Spanish and history bachelors
- A levels - Spanish
- BA - Spanish and Social Studies
Responsible for handling all aspects of defense litigation for workers' compensation matters/litigation from start to finish; filing motions, court appearances, updating adjusters and making recommendations, resolving a case, or taking it to trial. Responsible for handling some matrimonial matters from start to finish; including motions for support, restraining orders, matrimonial early settlement panel statements, and final judgment of divorce hearings.
• South Jersey Legal Services, 2014 - 2018 Responsible for handling pro bono cases as assigned for indigent clients, including divorces, restraining orders, and post-judgment modifications.
- at Kent & McBride, P.C
- at Cherry Hill School District
- Staff Attorney and Office manager representing all aspects at The Gruber Firm, LLC
- Staff Attorney representing all aspects of matrimonial law at
10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Allied Health