Recruited hundreds of families throughout the region to host students from Spain in the months of July and August. Responsible for advertising, interviewing families, and planning and coordinating trips to New York, Washington D.C., Six Flags, and the Jersey Shore. Helped to ensure the safety and welfare of students on a daily basis. Developed and taught intensive ESL courses to help students improve their English grammar and conversation.
- Global Friendships South Jersey Regional Coordinator at July and August
- Chess Coach at Cherry Hill School District
- English Teacher Cherry Hill School District at
- President South Jersey Chess Club at Cherry Hill School District
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- BA - English
- MS - Secondary Teaching
Acting as the Junior Paralegal on a real estate case; for that I am responsible for the due diligence portion of the case.
• Performing deed recordings and mailings for the real estate department.
• Currently continuing to manage all files in the corporate department.
- Practice Group Assistant at ARCHER AND GREINER, One Centennial Square
- File Clerk at ARCHER AND GREINER, One Centennial Square
- Instructional Aide at MANSFIELD TOWNSHIP SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Substitute Teacher at CHERRY HILL SCHOOL DISTRICT
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Paralegal Certification Course
- M. Ed. - Elementary Education
- B.A. - History
Throughout the school day I have many responsibilities. These include but are not limited to: assisting students by using appropriate methods to adjust teachers' instructions, distribution/organization of materials for students and teachers, keeping logs of class activities and homework, planning calendars for students, keeping students on task, and assisting with various challenges my co-workers and students may encounter.
- Educational Assistant - Special Education at Cherry Hill School District
- Lead Teacher at Acelero Learning
- Assistant Director at The Goddard School
- Teacher at Goddard School
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate's of Science, with High Honors - Early Childhood Education
Demonstrations at Walmart. Representing different manufactures. Responsibilities: manage demos. For example, cook, show, educate customer with assigned products. Manage our location room. Make sure tools, are available for each event specialist.
- Part time Event Specialist at CDS - Crossmark
- Volunteer for Grace Baptist Church at Civic and Charitable Affiliations
- Parttime child at Cherry Hill School District SACC Program
- Full time Household Engineer at
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- - BusinessCherry Hill, NJ
Answered incoming calls, in call center, from clients requesting a language interpreter
● Connected clients with appropriate interpreter for phone interpretation
● Silently monitored telephone interpretation sessions for Quality Assurance purposes
- Language Coordinator at Language Services Associates, Inc
- CACFP Claims Analyst at CN Resource, Inc
- Substitute Teacher at CN Resource, Inc
- Office Assistant at GM Holdings, LLC
6 months at this Job
- B.A. - English
- Certificate of Proficiency in Word Processing
Head Football Coach and Educational Assistant at Cherry Hill East High School.
- Head Football Coach at Cherry Hill School District
- Bartender at MERION CATERERS
- Assistant Football Coach, Quarterbacks Coach at Delaware Valley University
- Contractor Sales/Warehouse at Avalon Flooring
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Liberal Studies
- - Health and Exercise Science
- - Mass Communications
- Spanish Teacher at Berlin boro community school
- Oaklyn Public School at Oaklyn Public School District
- Spanish Teacher at Medford Lakes School District
- Spanish Teacher at Berlin Borough Community School
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters - Educational Leadership
- PGCE - Adult education
- Graduate Diploma - Bi-lingual Business Administration and Translation
- - Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- Graduate diploma - European Community studies
- A levels - Spanish
- BA - Spanish and Social Studies
As a contributor for FanSided Network, I am responsible for writing and developing creative content, researching news stories, providing editorial assistance on copy, and implement SEO strategies.
- Contributor/Writer at FanSided Network
- Regional Marketing & Communications Manager at Planet Fitness
- League Representative at PlayMore Sport & Social Club
- Educational Assistant at Cherry Hill School District
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Sport Management
- Store Manager at MATTRESS WAREHOUSE
- Sales Representative at ASPROMONTE MARKETING
- Sales Associate at
- Site Leader at CHERRY HILL SCHOOL DISTRICT
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.A. - Public Relations/Philosophy and Religion
10. Principal Resume
Manage $20 Million budget and establish benchmarks for teachers and personnel to achieve.
● Oversee capital improvement projects, inspect all school facilities, classrooms, athletic facilities to ensure they are upgraded, well-maintained, safe and functional for students and staff.
● Decreased discipline by 51% in 2018 leading to more effective instructional time for students and teachers.
● Collaborate with 4 Vice principals to implement individual action plans for students who require additional services or resources to maximize student potential.
● Conducts periodic meetings or get-togethers with parents and school teachers to encourage close collaboration among educational stakeholders in improving the performance of students.
● Presides over the adjudication process; mediating discussions among concerned parties involved whenever teachers issue disciplinary actions that are disputed.
● Liaison to community and Home and School Council. Assist with the coordination of events and keep them informed of school events, initiatives, and activities.
● Improved School security measures that include has limited school entrance access points and training students and staff on best practices to manage building safety.
● Developed a Wellness Wednesday concept that spread throughout 4,000 individuals within the district and support staff. It includes a healthy lunch option, activities for students during lunch and staff after school such as healthy cooking or Yoga.
● Launch HIB (Harassment, Instructional, and Bullying) Investigations and finalize all results from investigations performed by the anti-bullying specialist.
- Principal at Timber Creek Regional School High School
- Lead Faculty Instructor at NJ Excel
- Principal at Lindenwold Middle School
- Vice Principal at Highland Regional High School
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- E.D.D - Leadership
- M.Ed. - Educational Leadership
- B.S. - Education