- Security Officer at Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia
at this Job
• Assisting with personal care.
• Cooking and cleaning.
• General Healthcare.
• Emotional Support.
• Personal Supervision.
• Handle all doctor's appointment.
• Ambulating/Mobility Assistance.
• Incontinence Care.
• Bathing and Showering
• Hair Care
• Handle financial responsibilities.
• Dressing and undressing.
• Range of motion.
- HOME HEALTHCARE ATTENDANT FOR FATHER at ORI HOMECARE
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TRAINING ANALYST III at THE CHILDRENS HOSPITAL OF PHILADELPHIA
- ADMINISTRATIVE PATIENT SERVICES SUPERVISOR at THE CHILDRENS HOSPITAL OF PHILADELPHIA
- LEAD MEDICAL BILLING AUDITOR at HAHNEMANN UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Five Choice Priority Management and Outlook
- - Emergency Medical Tech
Strong presentation skills
● Evaluated patient care needs, prioritized treatment, and maintained patient flow.
● Cleaned kitchen area as well as making sure the food trays were on time. Education
- at Bala Nursing Home
- Floor Technician at Childrens Hospital Of Philadelphia
- (PECO) - Field Representative at Contract Callers Inc
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - nutrition
my job duties include taking all catering orders, schedulng drivers for delivers over looking production kitchen making sure all orders are out correctly, also closeing checks cash invoices. also scheduling employess.
- catering manager at corner bakery cafe
- environmental services at childrens hospital of philadelphia
- customer serivce at taco bell
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- certification - culinary
Ensure patient safety by verifying patients' identification at all times. Exceptional skills in retrieving specimens from difficult to draw patients by means of venipuncture and capillary blood Maintain specimen integrity by using aseptic technique, following department procedures. Perform bleeding-times tests and notify physician of abnormal ranges. Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations. Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities. Adhere to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and jcaho standards. Provide phlebotomy training and support to new hires and co- workers. Work extensively at hospital satellite laboratories. Restructured karabots care network laboratory, (retrained staff on epic and meditech systems, obtained proper it access and gave advice and recommendations on phlebotomy process and procedures). Work in central lab services processing and receiving specimens, ensuring blood components are handled properly, managed phone inquiries and provided information regarding specimen collection accurately. Ensure compliance with established hospital and laboratory's policies and procedures at all times. Attending hospital/departmental meetings with nurses and doctors.
- Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant at The childrens hospital of philadelphia
- PST/lab tech at LabCorp
- Phlebotomist Technician at American Redcross
- Cardio Technician Extern at Metro Physicians
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Process, prepare, and submit business or government forms, such as submitting applications for coverage to insurance carriers. Correspond with insured or agent to obtain information or inform them account status or changes. Review and verify data, such as age, name, address, and principal sum and value of property on insurance applications and policies. Modify, update, and process existing policies and claims to reflect any change in beneficiary, amount of coverage, or type of insurance.
- at K-FORCE
- Medical Records and Health Information Technician at CHILDRENS HOSPITAL OF PHILADELPHIA
- Admin Assistant/ Surgery Scheduler at FRANCISCAN MEDICAL GROUP
2 months at this Job
- - Medical Administration
• Responsible for maintaining the Cisco Unified Communications multi-cluster environment, as well as communications between these clusters and the Nortel environment.
• Performs moves, adds and changes to phones on both the Cisco and Nortel systems, including cutting over users from Nortel to Cisco, large department moves, new builds and more.
• Builds and configures end devices such as Cisco desk phones (8800 series, 7900, series etc.), soft phone Jabber devices, Cisco IP Communicator, Analog devices that hang off a Voice Gateway, UCCX users, etc.
- Telecommunications Analyst III at Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia
- Senior Telecommunications Technician at Cerner Corporation
- Telecommunications Specialist at Cerner Corporation
- Telecom and Mobile Device Intern at Cerner Corporation
2 months at this Job
Cardiac Peri Operative Supply Technician Responsible for supplies to all units assigned. Utilized RF handheld for inventory input. Return to storeroom to collect supplies. Delivered supplies to proper departments. Electronic UPS, FedEx and USPS shipping and receiving software.
- Cardiac Care Unit Supply Technician at Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia
- Machine Operator at C.W Shillinger Company
- Machine Operator at Zober Industries
- Respiratory Equipment Technician, Cleaned and Setup at St. Agnes Medical Center
8 years at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
Government Appeals Nurse
• Reviews medical record for medical necessity and appropriateness of hospital admission.
• Uses evidence based medicine to support an admission when InterQual is not the best defense for the case that is in the appeal process.
• Writes the clinical summary and the defense argument for the appeal.
• Contacts clients to discuss their chances of winning an appeal and explains their options.
• Educates clients to documentation defensively to decrease their risk of exposure.
- Executive Health Resources (EHR) at
- Senior Compliance Nurse Manager at University of Pennsylvania Health System
- HealthCare Consultant at
- Corporate Compliance Specialist at MERCY HEALTH SYSTEM
at this Job
- Masters of Jurisprudence - Health Care Law
- - Management
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
• Documentation of the clinical encounter and diagnostic studies
• Tracking the progress of diagnostic studies
• Alerting the provider when studies have been completed
• Reviewing charts for proper and complete documentation
• Interviewing, training, scheduling, and over seeing all scribes in the emergency department
- Lead Medical Scribe at TAYLOR HOSPITAL
- Hand Hygiene Observer at CHILDRENS HOSPITAL OF PHILADELPHIA
- CARES at ST. JAMES REGIONAL CATHOLIC SCHOOL
- Waitress/ Beer Bartender at 320 Market Cafe
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- - Psychology/Occupational Therapy