- Desktop Support Technician at Citigroup
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Managed and executed all aspects of the high-profile Global Functions Leadership Development Program for high potential talent across 4 regions: APAC, EMEA, LATAM, and NAM. Strategically partnered with global senior executive management stakeholders across multiple businesses addressing talent development and workforce
planning. Worked directly with Corporate Finance provided expense forecasting and budget management. Also served as Project Manager for Women in Risk, and Risk Traveling Fellows Leadership Development initiatives.
• Spearheaded program initiatives and design of program components, communication strategy, nomination and talent selection processes strategically aligned with the organizational design, addressing talent development needs for Global Functions Compliance and Anti Money Laundering organizations.
• Influenced key stakeholders, senior leaders, and Human Resource Business Partners and other HR Centers of Excellence including Diversity & Inclusion on workforce planning ensured consistent messaging, and managed leadership expectations.
• Advised and consulted senior management stakeholders on program participant selections with detailed data analysis illustrative of diversity measurements, program progress and enhancements.
• Drove execution of all program components, including Implementation, Kick-off and Graduation Weeks, Advisor pairing, 12-month Learning Series initiatives, through blended learning delivery methods.
• Strategically led 4 global project teams in designing, execution and facilitation of each regional program concurrently.
• Coached and mentored participants.
• Exceeded expectations - recognized by leadership Applaud Award recipient for exceptional execution and facilitation of Best-in-Class program.
• Managed $1.2M program budget saved 20% on research and development.
- HR Global Talent Learning & Development Program Manager at CITIGROUP
- HR Talent Development Program Manager and Talent Acquisition Recruiter at CITIGROUP
- HR Training Specialist and Business Manager at CITIGROUP
- HR Training Sr. Associate, Talent at CITIGROUP
3 years at this Job
- Certification - Organizational Behavior and Development
- Bachelor's - International and Intercultural Communication
Project Title: US Custody - Markets and Securities services Tools: HP QC/ALM /JIRA, Attachmate Extra X-treme, IBM Mainframe, HP QTP/UFT Description: This project involves Settlements and Asset servicing functions for securities under the global custody for various clients of Citi. The application objective is to provide an interface to the business users to manage the settlements and asset servicing functions across the globe.
• Trade order management system - processing various transaction types such as Buys, Sells, Repos, Reverse Repo, Loans and Borrows, ETFs, Payment orders, Lending, Pledges, Options and futures across the DTC and FED markets
• Swift Message validations - Direct market access transaction processing for both Buys and Sells
• Security management (creation and maintenance of Equities, Fixed income),
• Client message validations (MT54x, MT54y, MT53x), Cash transaction processing Responsibilities:
- Tester at Citigroup
- Test Lead at Citigroup
- Test Analyst at Citigroup
- Test Engineer at Citigroup
9 years at this Job
- Bachelors - Electronics and Communications Engineering
To attract a Sr. Business Analyst role
where I can utilize my skills in analysis, management, and training EXPERIENCE
to effectively manage a team of professionals creating and
developing business models. SYSTEMS OPERATIONS RELEASE LEAD
• DATES FROM 10/16 TO PRESENT
- Sr. Business Analyst at CITIGROUP
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- M.S. - FINANCE
- - mathematics
- B.A. - MATHEMATICS
- associates - SR. BUSINESS ANALYST
* Resolve the most complex customer inquiries through investigation and expanded decision-making process. * Utilize empowerment, entitlement, and business knowledge to provide balanced solutions. * Partner with other departments, such as Legal, to create written or verbal customer communications. * Provide feedback and recommendations to senior management to improve business gaps. * Interact with key leaders across multiple functions to resolve complex or challenging customer issues. Billing Disputes Specialist * Use strong problem-solving skills and effective decision making, while operating in a full service environment to resolve complex and expansive set of customer inquiries. * Navigate multiple systems and service customers across platforms. * Maintain detailed knowledge of a subset of products and services offered to customers. * Analyze risk areas and identify solutions to meet customer's need. * Ability to demonstrate empathy with clients while consistently meeting and exceeding expectations. * Utilize exceptional judgment to solve the dispute in a manner that delights the customer while minimizing operating loss/liability through interpretation and adherence to rules/regulations. Associate Assist Group (AAG) - ThankYou Program * Interface with Agents & Members via inbound or outbound calls or the Internet for the purpose of handling of Customer service calls. * Resolve first level member escalated inquiries in a professional and courteous manner. * Balanced member needs and business requirements using strong problem-solving and decision-making skills while adhering to company policy and regulations. * Using multiple tools and platforms, assisted with account level information and technical assistance. * Operated in a goal-oriented environment, surpassing individual and team performance targets. * Analyze risk areas and identify solutions to customer's concerns. Sales and Service Associate * Assist clients on inbound calls with multiple concerns regarding the use of their credit card maintaining high quality and sales goals.
- Executive Response Analyst at Citigroup
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Child Development
- High School Diploma
Directly managed up to 4 AVP's, and indirectly managed up to approximately 80 non-exempt employees. ◆ Oversaw the performance of up to approximately 60 3rd party vendor agents. ◆ Developed 3rd party oversight controls and artifacts to support the performance management structure. ◆ Managed capacity plan to ensure all functions/processes are appropriately staffed. ◆ Directly managed Corrective Action Plans to record issues identified in a process and implement process improvements to correct the gaps in the process. ◆ Made strategic decisions to implement processes that will mitigate risk and comply with legal standards, including implementing process saves that reduced unnecessary customer credits by approximately $100K/month. ◆ Led the business through a LEAN exercise that eliminated process waste and increased efficiency by implementing an automated payment reconciliation tool which resulted in reducing staff by 13 FTE to move to an alternate business.
- Vice President/Mortgage Bankruptcy Operations Manager at Citigroup
- at Citigroup
- Assistant Vice President at Citigroup
- Operations Support Specialist at Citigroup
2 years, 11 months at this Job
• Support a diverse array complaint handling
• Ability to collaborate and coordinate with other departments to achieve preferred outcome
• Clearly document step-by-step chronological event techniques
• Implement accurate procedures for best outcome
- Home Owner Assistant at Citigroup
- Premier Pass Service Representative at Citigroup
- at Citigroup
- Card Sales Phone Representative at Citigroup
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Commercial Graphic Design
• Provide solid leadership skills and a thorough understanding of all the financial products utilized within the Insurance Industry
• Provide subject matter expertise for Global Insurance Portfolio in all areas of Risk Mitigation. Expert in risk analysis, data interpretation, collateral agreements as well as risk exposure factors
• Create and maintain reporting metrics used to measure productivity, identify actual/potential risk exposures on a regular and AD-Hoc basis
• Identify policy and procedure gaps within the department, and propose solutions
• Resolve internal and external audit issues and interpret information requests from Regulators
• Proactively monitor exposures for the Funds Industry; ensure exposures are properly reported and exceptions resolved
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues in other areas of Risk Management
• Maintain a high degree of technical and policy understanding with respect to credit risk
• Manage assigned projects in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy and that deliverables are met
• Train, coach and develop staff
• Perform year-end employee performance appraisals; provide feedback and goals for continued growth and improvement for advancement within the company.
- Asst. Vice President - Insurance/Mutual Fund Risk Team Lead at CitiGroup
- at CitiGroup
- Asst. Vice President at CitiGroup
- Middle Office Analyst at CitiGroup
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree - Finance
- Associates in Applied Sciences - Computer Aided Drafting
and Denver, CO
Scheduled daily calls to delinquent accounts
Provided Support when needed for administrative duties to many departments
Assisted with timesheets to five managers with minimum of 19 employees Activities
• Volunteer at a local hospital reading to patients
• Assist with registration of folks attending local church prophecy seminars
• Member of local women's outreach group for many community functions
• Volunteer for many different functions at home church Retired August 9, 2017
- Escalation Specialist at Citigroup
17 years, 2 months at this Job
- None - Business
Responsible for the planning, management and oversight of the Global Trade Technology Department business discretionary, technology mandatory and production support budget, monthly aggregate global trade technology YTD spend reports, and budget analysis with full accountability for ensuring actual and forecasted project budgets remain compliant with stated project budget objectives.
• Support Senior management with planning, building and managing $35M + Global Trade Technology Budget
• Provided accurate and timely monthly financial results to senior management team including Budget vs. Actuals
• Weekly basis consolidate large amount of Financial data and incorporate them into various reports for senior management review
• Perform all duties and obligations relating to the matter of budgets and financial forecasts, as well as the presentation of findings, reconciliation of errors and discrepancies, and restructuring of financial business models
• Improved and managed the department's manual on financial procedures and systems
• Consolidate vendor statement of work data to ensure accruals are completed accurately on monthly basis.
• Expert in resource management, including hiring plan, forecasting, onboarding and off boarding
• Help monitor and track mandatory and non-mandatory training for both Employees and non-employees
• Conduct detailed budget analysis to allocate total project budget funding across multiple projects, effectively monitoring and balancing fluctuating costs with total funds available while facilitating senior management approvals for resource and spend allocation.
• Present senior management with forecast vs. actual analysis
• Develop monthly budget presentations; detailing and graphing spend capitalization, project timelines, deliverables, and financial status.
• Proficient in SOW management, including assisting procurement department with SOW execution related matters, SOW forecasting, SOW invoicing and managing SOW resource headcount
• Developed and implemented a Vault application for the tracking of all projects and sub-projects while mapping the information directly to the master statement of work (SOW).
• Monitor and track employees and T&M resource time allocation through master resource sheet that provide an improved cost tracking and control functionality.
• In addition to regular senior management interactions, frequent meetings include 35+ Project Managers and 15+ Vendor point of contacts
• Proficient with following Software; PTS (Portfolio tracking system), Renault (Accrual management) & Cubes(Business Objects)
• Process and communicate Purchase order numbers to Vendors for software purchases
• Expert in using Microsoft SharePoint for accurate data management
• Utilized JIRA system for various tasks
- Sr. Analyst at CITIGROUP
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics