• Recorded completed repairs, all further repairs required and parts to be ordered on service call ticket.
• Used discretion and sound judgement in using company materials and supplies.
• Responded to emergency situations quickly that arose following illegal excavations and provided effective remediation.
• Worked effectively with fellow team members in fast-paced, dangerous and intense environments.
• Delivered an exceptional level of service to each customer by listening to concerns and answering questions.
• Maintained high level of professionalism and calmness with all personnel, even in high-stress situations.
- EKG Technician at cleveland clinic
- Patient care nursing assistant at cleveland clinic
9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Manage acquisition and repair of Emergency Room supplies and equipment for 5 units and 75 rooms. * Manage availability and readiness of equipment and supplies. * Develop and administer controls to maintain adequate Emergency Room supply inventory levels. * Inspect condition of equipment, doors, walls, floors, etc. and generate work orders for any required repairs. * Communicate preoperative product changes, trials and new products to emergency room staff. * Maintain adequate food count for Emergency Room patients. * Facilitated reorganization of the design and layout for 4 acute patient rooms to allow for improved emergency care.
- Equipment Technician at Cleveland Clinic
- Patient Care Service Assistant at Cleveland Clinic
12 years, 3 months at this Job
- Diploma - Regular Studies
Prepares equipment for patients to receive proper anesthetic care Proactively maintains, calibrates, and troubleshoots various equipment Works departmentally in order to maintain stock, par levels of all anesthesia pharmaceuticals Effectively works with anesthesiologist to ensure accurate patient care w Complies with internal policies and procedures, maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Anesthesia Technician at Cleveland Clinic
- Stock Clerk at Cleveland Clinic
- Housekeeping at Cleveland Clinic
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- N/A - Information Technology Certificate/Windows 2000 Completed 24 course hours
- Completed 27 course hours - General Studies
- Diploma - General
Directly oversees a team of 19 Administrative Assistants supporting 71 Physicians and 13 Mid-Level providers. Develops cross coverage between various specialties creating a more diversified, engaged team, identifies and implements opportunities to improve procedures, processes, speed, quality and effectiveness. · Spearheaded integrating the JIVE “Connect Today” communication and collaboration platform into the Pediatric Institute (600+Caregivers). Leading to increased interdepartmental communication, transparency, engagement and collaboration. · Revitalized the Pediatric Cardiology department’s Administrative Assistant support structure, leading to a more condensed team (reduced from 6 to 5) supporting a larger group of physicians. Modernized the team dynamics to optimize communication and teamwork. · Facilitated a cost savings relationship between the Pediatric Institute and Health & Data Services. Pediatric Institute solely uses recycled paperclips and binder clips creating a permanent cost savings.
- Department Supervisor at Cleveland Clinic
- Department Work Leader at Cleveland Clinic
- Administrative Assistant II at Cleveland Clinic
- Patient Service Representative at Cleveland Clinic
7 months at this Job
- - Project Management Essentials Certified
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
• Act as point of administration in troubleshooting hardware, software, network, network supported devices, and server related problems to end-users internally and externally
• Ensure systems hardware, software, network protocols and procedures aligns with all of the organizations standards and operational plans, goals, and platforms
• Consult end-users projects, purchase decisions of hardware/software, installations, setup and configurations of department equipment, and complete projects through entirety
- Systems Administrator II at Cleveland Clinic
- Systems Administrator I at Cleveland Clinic
- Computer Technician at Cleveland Clinic
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Information Systems - Business Information Systems
- Associate of Information Technology - Information Technology
6. RN Resume
Six years as nurse in CT and MRI at CCF(Cleveland Clinic) main campus. Out patient and in patient prep for scans. Have started thousands of IV's as part of prep for contrast scans. Great communication skills along with compassion and assisting patients as needed. Previous 20 years prior to main campus, i was employed at a regional campus of CCF. Worked as staff nurse on telemetry. Admissions Nurse, Assistant Nurse Manager, and nurse in Cardiac Services. I am currently retired but still would like to work prn as nursing has been my life long profession. I am able to work independently as well as on a team.
- RN at Cleveland Clinic
- RN Imaging Institute Cleveland Clinic at
26 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Nursing BSN
- Bachelor's - Nursing
Left the clinic to finish high school I’m a great worker reliable transportation and attendance positive young man looking for good work
- Environmental Services at Cleveland Clinic
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Provides a high level of customer service to patients, families, visitors and employees, helping promote and support the highest level of patient experience. Perform administrative and clerical duties to ensure efficient operational flow of the department. Demonstrate expected Cleveland Clinic customer service behaviors in all interactions. Conduct an in person greeting, welcome and orientation to the unit for newly admitted and transferred patients. Respond to patient call lights in a manner that expedites appropriate follow through. Round on patients throughout their hospital stay as appropriate. Communicate and facilitate communication with patients, families, other departments and health care team members regarding patient care. Assist with processing patient admissions, transfers and discharges. Provide concierge service to assist patients and families with navigating through out the department and directs them to available resources. Assemble and maintain patient medical records and other documents related to patient care, using appropriate HIPPA guidelines, and other measures to safeguard patient confidential information. Assist with unit clerical functions as needed. Assist in trouble-shooting equipment failures such as call system, portable phones, WOWs and other unit devices. Other duties as assigned by management.
- HEALTH UNIT COORDINATOR THE CLEVELAND CLINIC at Cleveland Clinic
- PATIENT CARE NURSING ASSISTANT THE CLEVELAND CLINIC at
- DIRECT CARE WORKER THE ROSEMARY CENTER at
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE DRY CLEAN USA at
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - MEDICAL ASSISTANT
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- Associate - Nursing
Housekeeping dept , being a caregiver , cleaning patients rooms , taking care of patients , demonstrating leader ship , meeting goals , changing beds , discharging patients rooms , giving patients things they need , helping team members , being a supporter , being a focus at all times making sure patients are always put first
- Housekeeper Lead at Cleveland Clinic
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
. Examine rooms, halls and lobbies to determine need for repairs, replacement of furniture or equipment and made recommendations to management . Advised manager, desk clerk and admitting personnel of rooms ready for occupancy .Ensure Clean orderly and attractive rooms . Provide supplies and care for patients
- Environmental Services at Cleveland Clinic
1 year, 3 months at this Job