• Champion continuous improvement effort in capacity planning process and materials management strategies for all domestic manufacturing.
• Design custom reporting requirements in support of operations and planning efforts. Develop ad hoc reports to drive transparency and improvement for KPIs including quality, service and cost.
• Revise Daily Management performance indicators and standard work for escalations during Gemba walks in alignment to Shingo model.
• Coach lean conversions on A3 problem solving, Daily Management, Visual Management, Heijunka, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Kanban and Standard Work to all levels of manufacturing staff.
• Implement stocking strategy to stabilize raw material inventory and drive a 20% improvement to OTD.
• Participate in manufacturing process kaizens to reduce cycle times, OEE improvement and WIP inventory reductions.
- Supply Chain Analyst at Danaher Corporation
- Challenge and empower staff to improve engagement and performance plant wide at Materials Planner Danaher Corporation
- Purchasing Manager Bunzl Distribution at
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Supply Chain Management
- Machine Operator CNC at Schultes Precision Manufacturing
- Electronic Assembler at Danaher Corporation
- Machine Operator CNC at Danaher Corporation
- Machine Operator CNC at Panek Precision
1 month at this Job
• Supported material productivity, program activities and customer service for $425M business in 16 sites.
• Facilitated large scale, cross-functional supplier moves and multi-plant negotiations; $50M+ savings.
• Collaborated with Product Marketing, Sales, Operations, Engineering and Finance to develop program strategy.
• Developed strategy and integrated activities to align with global objectives and connect to customer satisfaction.
• Executed change management process to select supply base, implement a vendor change of $5M+ savings.
• Led business initiative launch "CONNECT" and "STEP UP" within three month planned, project timeline.
• Developed process guidelines, delivered training and integration of five global purchasing systems.
• Led productivity Deep Dives resulting in $800K+ material savings opportunities and concentration projects.
- Sr. Purchasing/Program Manager Supply Chain at OLIVER
- Program Manager at Lean Management
- Supply Chain Manager at
- Customer Service Manager at
9 years at this Job
- BS - Human Resource & Organizational Management
Pull orders from pick list, Use UPS worldship for shipping of product. Tape Guns, Shrink Wrap, Tape Machines, Scales, Pallet Jack.
- Shipping Clerk at Del -Ton, Inc
- Shipping Clerk at Danaher Corporation
- Shipping Clerk at D'Vine Foods
8 months at this Job
- - CNA 1
Nuclear Products Operations, Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Sept 2012 - Present * Support N-Seal product team, attaining 91.7% on-time delivery (best at facility), 3.01% average margin improvement * Led Kaizen team reducing Drawing Review Form processing time 57% * Contribute to 3 Continuous Improvement Projects (CIP) per year * Modernize legacy product documentation using 3D modeling and GD&T * Create Bills of Material and Drawings for new products * Analyze and evaluate non-conformances
- Project Engineer at Flowserve
- Manufacturing Intern, Kaizen Team Lead at Danaher Corporation - Jacobs Vehicle Systems
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
• In charge of entire Midwest Territory for Orthodontists, General Dentists, and Oral Surgeons
• Increased territory sales from $105K to $190K per month
• Act as a business consultant helping Orthodontists to better run their practice
• Built relationships with 150 new Doctors
• Manage all new and existing accounts while actively looking for cross-selling opportunities
• Implement new products to clients and effectively train the Doctor and staff members
• Efficient self-starting and time management skills to effectively manage the entire Midwest territory
• Proficient in CRM to be organized and run all account reports
- Territory Manager/Outside Sales Representative at Danaher Corporation
- Market Development Representative at Concur Technologies
- Private Client Associate at RBC Wealth Management
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies - Interpersonal Communication
Reporting Structure: Reports to Technical Support Manager, Kavo Kerr/DEXIS Direct Reports: 15 Technical Support Specialists. Indirect Reports: 35 Level Technical Support Specialists. Tasked with the responsibilities of a Senior Technical Support Team Lead for a Fortune 250 Medical Technology and Device Company. To Act as a role model, coach, and mentor within L1 team. To build rapport with the team and creates a climate in which people want to do their best. To utilize the ability to develop and motivate others. To exercise the competencies of troubleshooting basic and advanced software and hardware issues with internal and external customers via phone, email, chat, and remote control assistance software Provides daily direction and communication to direct reports to ensure service levels are met and are achieved in a manner reflective of specified metrics. Conducts interviews and evaluation of prospective candidates. Provides statistical and performance feedback, coaching and monitoring on a regular basis to each team member and prepares performance reviews for skill improvement. Conducts monthly, quarterly and yearly reviews and addresses disciplinary and/or performance issues as well as Institutes Performance Improvement Programs (PIP) in accordance with company guidelines. Answers technical and “how-to” inquiries. Document session notes and complaints in appropriate systems. Executing project work plans, Problem Solving Processes and revises such plans as needed to meet changing criteria, develops, and executes program strategies and objectives that reflect effective time management. Dedicated to the Creation of “Best Practices” that monitor customer interactions and reporting. Creates Daily Management reports and conducts Meetings as to the status of Key Progress Indicators such as SAP Quality, Cycle Time, Agent Utilization, Service Level, and Inbound Call Volume to help develop effective methods to obtain defined goals. Works directly with Operations Management to institute Policy Deployment initiatives. Works with Center Management in the development, analysis and implementation of staffing, training, scheduling and reward recognition programs. Own the customer issue to resolution, escalating when appropriate. Review and evaluate call recordings. Mentoring Level 1 Technicians. Assist with additional duties or projects, as assigned.
- Senior Technical Support Team Lead at Kavo Kerr/DEXIS (Danaher Corporation)
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
Responsible for seven manufacturing facilities and six distribution centers in the USA, Canada and Mexico providing ESAB and Victor Technologies branded welding and cutting equipment, solid and flux cored wires, bonded flux, and welding rod to a wide variety of distributors and end user vertical markets. Provided lean manufacturing leadership in driving continuous improvements in safety, quality, delivery and cost through implementation of the Colfax Business System (CBS).
- Vice President North American Operations at Colfax Corporation
- President & CEO, Director and Minority Owner at PRIMUS Sterilizer Company, LLC
- President at Danaher Corporation
- President at Danaher Corporation
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Political Science
• P&L responsibility with revenues exceeding $1.5M USD.
• Sustained a normalized sales revenue growth rate of approximately 40% YOY growth.
• Successfully led 2 series funding rounds generating liquid capital of approximately $2.0M USD.
• Led and managed a successful CapEx of approximately $500K USD.
• Led the development and launch of 3 new commercial products.
• Led the redesign and commercialization of 3 existing products via VAVE activities and cost reduction initiatives.
• Development and Management of a Global Supply Chain consisting of approximately 25 suppliers.
• Development, Implementation, & Management - Quality Programs and Manuals. o Created and Implemented - Supplier Selection & Qualification Processes. * Including: First Article Inspection Process and a modified Production Part Approval Process. o Created and Implemented - Performance Monitoring & Tracking Systems for both Internal and External. * Including: Supplier Score Cards with Quantitative Metrics & Onsite Supplier Audits. * Decreased DPPM (Defective Parts per Million) from > 600,000 ppm to < 1,000 ppm.
• Development, Implementation, & Management of: o New Product Development Process and VAVE Improvement Processes. o Procurement Programs and Manuals as well as Employee Handbooks and HRM Policies. o Organizational Short & Long-Term Strategic Objectives/Plans including PD (Policy Deployment). o Visual Management Programs for Mission Critical Business KPI(s): Levels I, II, III
• Contract Negations and Companywide Cost Reduction Initiatives. o Historically Yielded > $ 200K year-over-year savings via favorable Purchase Price Variance(s) (PPV).
- Chief Operating Officer at StemCultures
- Chief Sales & Marketing Officer at StemCultures
- Director of Operations at Danaher Corporation
- Commander at American Legion
4 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business
• Respond to customer calls to provide technical support for technicians, vendors and dentist offices
• Primary expectations for the incumbent include troubleshooting with customers and company staff to distinguish between hardware, software and/or reagent issues to resolve over the phone or dispatch the appropriate resource
• Learning and enhanced incident handling for customers currently running SAP S/4 HANA Cloud
• Collects and analyzes data to enhance customer satisfaction
• Classifies customer complaint information according to the FDA requirement before forwarding it to for resolution
• Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
• Some of my duties consist of; operate necessary equipment including Oscilloscope, Multimeter and Frequency counter
• Continued developing and tracking technical training projects timely completion and adherence to policies and procedures relating to department and company training requirements
• Also I work closely with my team members to ensure a timely response to customer demands
• Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Assist with investigating issues through to root to cause
- IT Technical Support at Danaher Corporation
- Electrical Dash Technician/ Hood Build Up at Freightliner
- Customer Service Relations Specialist at Suburban Propane
- Builder Scheduler/ Dispatcher at CPI Security Systems
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Real Estate