Decreased overdue FAA revision by 25% and increased efficiency in compliance FAA safety reporting.
• Maintained Sarbanes and Oxley inventory accuracy rate of 99% or better each month.
• Maintained Operational Safety objectives, OSHA Recordable Rate Goal of 2.52. Meet and better recordable injuries goal for SLC/1, SAN/0, and HNL/0.
• Increased productivity by 40% by initiating open communication with management and individual measureable accountability.
• Improved training or developing for all new supply attendants or lead supply attendants personally in SLC/SAN/HNL/SAT. Increase new employee understanding and productivity by 25%.
- Logistic and Distribution Manager at
- Lead Supply Attendant at
- Supply Attendant at
- Reservation Agent at
4 years, 9 months at this Job
Global SAAS provider of automated utility billing data to Fortune 500 corporations and industry partners to meet their internal, historical, or ongoing data needs. PROFESSIONAL Hour per week: 40 · Supervise thirty remote contractors in customer account on-boarding; ensuring accurate data integration of utility usage and spend · Functions as lead business accounts liaison with over 2,000 utility providers across 8 corporate customers (i.e., Time Warner, Cox Communications, Honda, Comcast, AUM, etc.) · Manage FTE liability budget and resource allocation over customer group to meet individual client demand Provide creative problem-solving strategies to resolve data issues, technical roadblocks, and/or system limitations
- Program Manager - Client Services at Urjanet Inc
- Program Manager - Ramp Tower Operations (ACC) at Delta Air Lines, Inc
- Ramp Tower (ACC) Operations Specialist at Delta Air Lines, Inc
2 years at this Job
- MBA - Graduate Certification PMP
Source and manage hotel and transportation contracts for pilot and flight attendant crew layovers, interacting with In-Flight, Flight Ops, ALPA, Legal, OCC and Corporate Security Senior Leadership. * Manage a portfolio crew hotels and ground transportation of over 60+ domestic and international markets (including Caribbean, Europe and Africa) and 100+ hotels with combined annual spend of $20M. * Successfully sourced and negotiated new agreements with record savings within budget. * Travel to various domestic and international markets to conduct hotel site inspections. * Manage employee complaints and concerns impacting flight operations.
- Commodity Manager, Crew Accommodations - Supply Chain Management at DELTA AIR LINES, INC
- at DELTA AIR LINES, INC
- Commodity Manager, Corporate Services at DELTA AIR LINES, INC
- Commodity Manager, Indirect and Direct Services - Supply Chain Management at DELTA AIR LINES, INC
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Part of team(crew) involved in aircraft arrival and departure procedures on airport ramps/gates
● Perform arrival and departure l procedures such as: walking in aircraft to designated gate upon arrival, applying chokes for stabilization, unloading and loading customer baggage in a timely and efficient manner
● Familiar with aircraft types, airport identification codes, safety procedures within airport, customer boarding and arrival procedures
- ACS Below Wing Agent at Delta Air Lines Inc
- Undergrad Intern at Delta Air Lines Inc
- Athlete/Sales Floor Representative at Nike Inc
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Full Stack Web Development
- Bachelor's - Exercise Science
• Supervised 30 unionized staff in a 532 room property
• Scheduled 120 room attendants utilizing OPERA system for optimal productivity
• Completed inventory processes including ordering supplies
• Tracked payroll for submission to accounting department
• Monitored staff for quality control and efficiency
• Developed computerized tracking systems utilizing Excel
- Housekeeping Manager Intern at RADISSON MARTINIQUE
- International Flight Attendant Purser at DELTA AIR LINES INC
- International Flight Attendant at DELTA AIR LINES INC
- Customer Service Agent at DELTA AIR LINES INC
1 month at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Business Management
Distributor of Packaging and Shipping Supplies Sales/Marketing Operations Management Purchasing Operational Excellence
- Sales Manager at J&L Distributing, Inc
- Manager - Cargo Operations at Delta Air Lines, Inc
- Manager- Atlanta Station at Delta Air Lines, Inc
- Manager at Delta Air Lines, Inc
12 years, 11 months at this Job
• Perform 30 product demonstrations per shift.
• Currently at 70% YOY sales growth in market.
• Complete merchandising and inventory management.
- Sales Consultant at Dyson, Inc
- Operations Service Manager at Delta Air Lines, Inc
1 year at this Job
Manage and responsible for the day to day operations of a full service APU MRO up to and including
• Responsible for implementing a 6MM to 11MM operating strategic growth plan by the end of 2019.
- Vice President of Operations at Aviation Power Support
- Vice President of Operations at CTS ENGINES
- Director of Maintenance at AVCRAFT TECHNICAL SERVICES
- at DELTA AIR LINES, INC
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences - Aviation Maintenance Technology/Business
Collaborate with subject matter experts, program staff, and public health officials to design and conduct needs assessments of system strengthening needs and competency gaps. * Apply principles of adult education and instructional design to revise curriculum materials, in collaboration with subject matter experts and others * Apply principles of adult education and instructional design to design and develop instructor-led, self-paced, and technology-based training materials * Apply principles of instructional design to determine needs, identify options and formulate strategies to improve the quality of effectiveness of the training materials and propose relevant changes in accordance with the principles of adult learning * Contribute to the design and development of guidelines, handbooks, checklists and other supporting material * Provide expert advice and technical assistance in developing an overall strategy for needs assessment and the design, development, delivery and evaluation of e-learning and classroom training materials * Design and develop train-the-trainer courses * Participate in the evaluation of training materials and training delivery, using up-to-date training evaluation methodologies to determine the appropriateness of training materials * Perform services as outlined while exhibiting excellent technical writing skills, creating clear and concise documents, technical reports, technical plans and assessments * Provide 508 requirements, mobile versus desktop considerations, to solve meeting needs of client with limitations of software and 508-compliance.
- Senior Instructional Designer at CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION
- Senior Learning Designer at DELTA AIR LINES, INC
- Reservations Sales Representative at DELTA AIR LINES, INC
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Marketing and Merchandising
Los Angeles, CA
Plaza Travel is a leading Travel Management Company based in Los Angeles, CA.
Director - Sales & Business Development
Responsible for managing the organizations' business development ensuring consistent and rapid growth in sales across all channels.
• Develop and implement strategic and tactical sales plans for all market segments to achieve company's sales objectives for new and existing clients.
• Oversees the day to day management of the business development and sales team.
• Work in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision managing multiple tasks and deadlines in a time sensitive environment.
• Own the accuracy and quality of client data.
• Maintains an appropriate professional and office organizational structure and fosters a success-oriented, mutually respectful, positive work environment.
• Develops, present and negotiate sales proposals and contracts.
• Builds trusted relationships with clients and suppliers.
• Proactively solicit new clients and target potential business through impactful sales presentations of company services to current and potential clients.
• Supports management to cross-sell across all opportunities such as groups, leisure, corporate and crowd-funding.
• Drives and lead client implementations to determine with new clients operational needs and consults on business model decisions.
• Guides the client lead on launch process, establishes best practice model.
• Lead program management in Concur Travel implementation with customers.
• Establishes best practice processes to adopt as a go to for new clients.
• Work directly with the IT department to determine tool setup and explores options to support client set up and implementation for new client service.
• Work directly with all suppliers to develop programs and strategy while building rapport with them.
• Coordinate complex and diverse projects, often with competing priorities and deadlines.
• Sets strategies for driving sales growth across the business and builds the sales process from the ground up.
• Analyze existing approaches to the development of business and makes changes where appropriate.
• Set targets and implements new business initiatives across the organization with regards to account acquisition and account management.
• Identifies sales opportunities as a result of market changes.
• Form strategic partnerships with Entertainment Companies, Production Houses, Corporate, and Music Tour market segments as well with airlines, hotels, tour companies.
• Negotiate sales agreements with customers and ensuring their profitability. New agreements worth more than $100,000 in sales growth.
• Follow up on sales activities to ensure customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure service delivery through Sales Business Reviews (SBR's), Monthly Performance Reviews (MPR's), Quarterly Business Reviews.
• Monitor competitor services, sales and products to benchmark against. (QBR's), and Annual Performance Reviews (APR's).
• Implemented Salesforce and lead generation tools and processes. Maintain the client database.
• Created new account implementation plan.
• Promotes Plaza Travel at industry meetings and events and internally and externally.
- Director - Sales & Business Development at Plaza Travel
- Director - Sales at Etihad Airways
- Director - Business Development, Contract Optimization and Management at Virtuoso
- Manager - Sales Development at Delta Air Lines, Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Marketing