Transitioned Res Central duties to IT Service Desk/OCS requiring IT Catalogs (task, work orders), ServiceNow/iShop, line Items and incidents for all email request. Managed and exceeded service levels on all request.
• Maintained and Monitors IATA Currency Rates for daily, weekly and monthly changes
• Worked closely with Business IT on Revenue Protection Projects
• Identified patterns of Delta's booking system failures
• Maintained internal info page with update-to-date Global Travel Warnings
• Provided Secured Job Function Setup/Support throughout the Delta Air Lines ecosystem
• Coordinated the setup of new and existing Airport, Reservation offices, Offshore City Ticket Offices
• Provided and configured access to Delta's Test System
• Facilitated training, daily briefings, conference calls and after-hour updates
• Web Content Distributor
• System Administration
• Effective Communication
• Data Backup & Recovery
• Peer to Peer Trainer
• Chat/Email/Phone Support
• Team Lead
• Change Management
• Testing & Troubleshooting
• Process Improvement
• Data Management
• Application Support
• End User Training
• Project Coordinator
• Subject Matter Expert Strong analytical skills with twenty-two years of internal and external customer service. Combining deep industry knowledge working effectively with cross-functional teams with varying levels. Possess unique combo of technical expertise, business savvy, and strong interpersonal skills to get results.
- IT SERVICE DESK ANALYST / BUSINESS OPERATIONS CONFIGURATION SUPPORT LEAD at Delta Air Lines, INC
11 years at this Job
- Associates of Science in Business Administration - ABA
Managed customer service agents for delta air lines in Birmingham Alabama. GSC/CRO. Provided customer service and made sure the operation ran smoothly. Was nominated for Delta’s Chairman’s Club 3 years in a row.
- Operations Service Manager at Delta Air Lines Inc
7 years, 5 months at this Job
* Strategic and tactical responsiblities for implementation of first widebody scheduled customer service to the airport and continued tactical and strategic oversight of the widebody operation. * First point of contact and response for operational issues including safety, security, environmental, cargo, airmail transfers, weight and balance, deicing, inoperative fuel gauge and performance issues. * Leadership and administration of team members including manpower staffing, training, coaching, administrative action performance development, payroll, interviewing and hiring.
- Operations Service Manager at Delta Air Lines, Inc
- at Delta Air Lines, Inc
- Coordination Center Shift Manager at Delta Air Lines, Inc
- Performance Leader at Delta Air Lines, Inc
3 years, 2 months at this Job
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
As Training Manager (TM), I serve as the liaison regarding training functions and programs between the Federal Security Director (FSD) of Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) and the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Headquarters of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). I report to the Federal Security Director and serve as the primary advisor to the FSD regarding the full scope of training programs, issues, and requirements. As Training Manager I am responsible for the overall management of the airport's training function a Category X Airport supporting a workforce of at least 1200 Transportation Security Officers (TSOs). Specific duties include:
•Ensuring the delivery and accomplishment of all required TSO training and coordinating or facilitating all other training in support of airport staff.
•Briefing the FSD and other management staff regarding the training status of the workforce.
•Coordinating training of Security Training Instructors (STIs) and Assistant Training Instructors (ATIs) to ensure staff is fully capable and prepared to instruct.
•Coordinating scheduling of STI/ATIs and Training Technicians (TTs) with the Assistant Federal Security Director of Screening and the Scheduling Operations Officer to ensure that the full scope of work requirements are met.
•Disseminated updates and management decisions that impact training.
•Ensured all required TSO training is coordinated, conducted, and accomplished at hub and/or spoke airports under my assigned jurisdiction.
•Ensured training compliance as required by the Aviation and Transportation Security Act (ATSA), TSA Management Directives, and local procedures.
•Ensured mandatory quarterly training hours are met and compiling monthly training reports.
•Evaluated training programs to determine staff, equipment, and other critical resource needs. Working with appropriate organizational entities to acquire such resources.
•Facilitating and coordinating all training for the airport including providing support for FSD staff training and partnering with special programs training instructors (e.g., Behavioral Detection Officer (BDO), Bomb Appraisal Officer (BAO)) to ensure the development and delivery of a comprehensive and cohesive training program.
•Planning and communicating strategic vision and objectives; assigning tasks and responsibilities; setting priorities; monitoring and evaluating performance; coaching and developing employee capabilities; and taking, recommending, or approving corrective/disciplinary actions, as appropriate.
•Planning and ensuring development and implementation of training schedules to meet TSA training and certification goals.
•Developed the airport's annual training plan.
- Training Manager at Fort Worth International Airport
- Flight Training Procedures Instructor at Delta Air Lines Inc
- Flight Instructor at Delta Air Lines Inc
- Training Manager - Aircrew Programs Boeing at Delta Air Lines Inc
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Aviation Management
Teach basics of cooking to group of students in various settings, including within their educational institution as extracurriculars and during special events
● Give informational presentations promoting nutritional awareness and knowledge, including food groups, nutritional facts and best meal preparation practices
● Introducing different cuisines to students as well as answering questions they may have about advanced culinary concepts.
- Culinary Instructor at Rainbow Chefs
- Cargo Service Agent at Delta Air Lines Inc
- Chef Apprentice and F.O.H worker at Delta Air Lines Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Design - Interior Architecture
• Supports and helps to lead projects that will continue to differentiate Sales Support and provide industry leading service to Delta's high value corporate and agency partners
• Responsible for delivering projects against agreed scope, budget, schedule & customer expectation
• Monitors project risks and scope creep to identify potential problems and proactively identifying solutions to address them in advance
• Help develops internal relationships with other departments and participate in cross functional meetings as needed to identify initiatives impacting Sales Support
• Responsible for identifying strategic revenue initiatives to support sales business development, market share and premium revenue objectives as well as develop enhanced reports and dashboards
• Articulated project goals and scope, translated business needs into technical terms
- Program Manager - Sales Support at Delta Air Lines, Inc
- Senior Project Manager - Material and Planning at Delta Air Lines, Inc
- Program Manager at Delta Air Lines, Inc
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Computer science
Manages Airframe Mtc. primary responsibilities include ensuring Delta aircraft are maintained in a safe, compliant manner and within budget.
- Maintenance Program Manager - Supplier Operations at Delta Air Lines, Inc
- at Delta Air Lines, Inc
- Manager at Delta Air Lines, Inc
- Program Manager - Work Instructions Standards at Delta Air Lines, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Aeronautical Science - Aeronautical Science
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Management
- Associates of Applied Science - AAS, Electronics
• Responsible for providing confidential high-level administrative support for President and Executive Vice President of Delta Material Services (wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines) and their direct reports.
• Serves as department knowledge center - assists with resolution of customer-related problems or issues, screens all internal/external calls appropriately and provides information and answers to questions regarding department/company policies and procedures.
• Accurately arranges travel for President and other Executives to include air, hotel, car, and ground arrangements.
• Prepares President and Executive Vice President's T&E expense reports and approves expense reports and expenditure for direct reports through Concur. Maintain expense reports and accurately processes invoices for payment in InvoiceWorks.
• Manages President and Executive Vice President's calendars, scheduling of meetings, speaking engagements, arrangement of conference calls, team meetings and corporate events. Responsible for maintaining multiple Executive calendars and department conference rooms.
• Monitor and maintain inventory and replenish as needed of office supplies. Maintain accurate receipt of orders and billing. Prepares shipping material and documents.
• Coordinates internal and external related meetings, luncheons, and receptions ensuring all resources are prepared for events; serves as point of contact.
- Executive Assistant to President at DELTA MATERIAL SERVICES
- Executive Assistant to Vice President - HR at DELTA GLOBAL STAFFING
- Coordinator at DELTA AIR LINES, Inc
- Administrative Supervisor at DELTA AIR LINES, Inc
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Event and Meeting Planning
Took photographs and video for Allstate insurance claims. Use drones to capture aerial shots of property for real estate advertising. Certified Par 107 license holder since 4/1/2017
- Drone Pilot at Dronebase
- Lead Supply Technician at Delta Air Lines Inc.
- Aircraft Refueler at ASIG/Menzies
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Information Technology
Responsibilities included sales, online ordering of products and supplies, inventory control, and day to day management. Family made decision to sell business in 2018 after father passed away.
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- Senior Customer Service Agent (Retired) at Delta Air Lines, Inc
9 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates of Economics - Economics