developing and implementing a timeline for team to reach end goals. Meet with team once a month and listen to calls to make sure of great service. Take Escalated calls Focus on targets for team.
- TEAM LEAD at DUKE ENERGY
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE at DUKE ENERGY
4 months at this Job
2. Labor Resume
Eager to learn
- Labor at Duke energy
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
· Developed leadership skills while taking the lead on projects during the fall outage, such as leading the air interstage cooler efficiency project. · Improved my critical thinking and teamwork skills, by working with groups to solve problems that came up during the outage, such as the emergence for catalyst removal. Worked with several engineers to plan and design new piping and supports for replacement
- Mechanical Engineer Co-op at Duke Energy
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor Of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Revenue protection and Collections. Lead a team of 12 Revenue Specialist to ensure accurate billing and collections for our customers. Handle collection escalations and provide a win-win for both customer and company which contributes to our high JD Powers scores. Also assist the call center when volumes are high. Encourage process changes so that we can be in line with the changing needs of our customers.
- Supervisor of Revenue Services and Business Operations at Duke Energy
12 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration and Management
Primary Subject Matter Expert: BMC Console operations, MS Outlook restores, Remedy and Change Management, Security Administration, Active Directory, RACF groups, NAM groups, Server Share Administration, Network including DHCP/TCP/IP, Workstation/Hardware Support, Mainframe, Software/Hardware upgrades. Disaster Recovery Exercise and Business Continuity Plan.
• Manage and support the day to day operation within the Data Command Center to ensure all systems run efficiently without interruption.
• Ensure all Command Center Analyst on shift provide first and second level support for all Duke Energy enterprise servers and applications by proactively monitoring and responding to all critical alerts with Netcool, BMC BPPM, Automation Point and APM Dashboard Console.
• Escalate major and critical issues to management and the IT Support Groups for problems affecting the performance of the IT infrastructure across the Duke Energy network.
• Schedule meetings with staff and management to discuss issues and provide solutions to improve the performance of the team.
• Coordinate and approve team members request for vacations and time off.
• Collaborate with other support groups, schedule and lead process and procedures improvement meeting within IT Operations.
• Participate in the hiring of new personnel including staffing needs and employee development.
• Conduct training for all employees on current, new or updated process and procedures including knowledge transfer, mentoring, and coaching for team members.
• Lead discussions with other managers and support staff addressing service disruptions events calls.
• Primary contact for all IT projects within Data Center Operations.
• Assign Data Center team member scheduled work request based on availability.
• Direct the Enterprise Data Center Disaster Recovery Exercise and Business Continuity Plan.
- Senior IT Business Analyst at DUKE ENERGY
- Senior IT Production Control Analyst at Duke Energy
- IT Production Control Analyst at Duke Energy
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Information Technology/C.C.NA
- Network + Certification
- - Mechanical Drafting
- Scope service at Duke energy
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
job consisted to managing all materials used on electrical system,,,Ordering, inventory,s and storing material used by Duke Energy Linemen
- commodities service tech at Duke Energy
38 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school - science
Planned all aspects of over 150 projects.
- Planner at Duke Energy
10 years, 3 months at this Job
Provide scheduling and cost controls for plant project with budgets up to $250 million. . Develop and monitor implementation of schedules to ensure milestones and commitments are met. . Track cost and deliverables of materials, resources, and vendor costs. . Provide weekly/monthly project status reporting to Project Manager and stakeholders. . This includes identifying actuals, forecasting, and deviations to the project. . Coordinate with other schedulers, Operations, and affected organizations to ensure the best alignment for successful implementing of work activities. . Optimal use of resources while complying with plant procedures and working safely.
- Scheduler at Duke Energy
32 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
10. Alorica Resume
I work with my company for a year, I pleased and satisfied my customers as they needed I made accomplishments for alorica I Gave my best quality and more
- Alorica at Duke Energy
at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Education