- Business Analyst at Getronics
- Project Manager at Getronics
- Assistant Project Manager at Getronics
- PC Deployment Technician at Getronics
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
- Senior Computer Operator and Windows 10 Deployment Technician at
- Computer Operator Task at Getronics
13 years, 2 months at this Job
• Responsible for ensuring safekeeping of vast amounts of sensitive corporate data.
• Learned and supported multiple data center environments simultaneously.
• Accountable for data retrieval, destruction, and auditing of client data with 24/7 availability.
• Managed new Account transitions including staff training for large corporate clients including Xcel Energy, American Express, Hartford, Carlson Companies, Allianz, and Delta Airlines.
• Supervised a team of associates for a very large client. Provided training and professional feedback as needed.
• Operate large-scale printers for jobs such as invoice printing for Xcel Energy.
- Lead Tape and Print Operator at Getronics
16 years, 4 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Computer Applications and Programming
I work in a configuration room where I configure, image, and tag various pieces of technology, including networks racks. Building network racks requires assembling the hardware, running power and network cables, configuring all of the equipment, and building the network. I also build registers for our retail clients, as well as configuring printers. I am also expected to follow schedules, manage projects on the config side and keep contact with clients.
- Integration Specialist at Getronics
13 years at this Job
- A + Certification
- High school or equivalent - General Studies
Manage a team of five tape operators
● Trained and guided fellow colleagues in proper understanding and usage of IBM E-TOC system and performing thorough and complete quality checks on customer data
- Lead Computer Tape Operator at Getronics
- Computer Tape Operator at Getronics
- at Digitus Technologies
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
• Maintain and ensure tape inventory integrity by performing and assisting with required inventories as assigned by customer inventory schedule.
• Assist customer with completion and reconciliation of scheduled inventories at assigned locations. (locally or state to state)
• Analyzed internal audits by physically scanning PSM (Portable Storage Media) barcodes with barcode scanner, anywhere from 100-200,000 pieces of media.
• Work independently or in a team environment conducting audits.
• Provide help and support to customer to ensure that a reasonable level of customer integrity and quality is satisfied and maintained in resolving concerns.
• Skill at recognizing minor to moderate inventory concerns and resolve most problems under direction and supervision of inventory focal, management and analyst.
• Utilize communication and work tools (phone, e-mail, turnover tools, fax, client training tools, and other clients specific work tool, and inventory tracking tools and library software.
• Provide constructive feedback to customer, Inventory f0cals and Central Inventory Team (CIT) teammates regarding inventory procedures and processes.
• Create, maintain and produce all documentation necessary to comply with client requirements for inventory by creating accurate reports using tools such as e-TOC, AES web scan and Microsoft Excel.
• Remain current with all procedures and provide input as appropriate.
• Traveled 50-75% of the time throughout out U.S.
• Strategized daily at staff and customer checkpoint progress meetings.
• Demonstrated excellent communication skills verbally and in writing.
• Analyzed and loaded inventory files into customer database repository upon inventory auditing completion.
• Investigated and reconcile all inventories and inventory discrepancies.
• Performed quarterly and annually certification training including PII - (Personal Identifiable Information), and HIPPI - (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
• Maintain current compliance for regulated accounts that require FDA, HIPAA, and ITAR
• Maintained level 2 Security Clearance.
- Inventory Controller at Getronics
- Lead Tape/Print Operator at Getronics
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Service Desk Manager, Service Experience Operations at CompuCom
- Team Lead, Managed Service Desk at Getronics
- Nalco Service Desk Tier 2, Managed Service Desk at Getronics
- Nalco Service Desk Tier 1, Managed Service Desk at Getronics
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science in Respiratory Therapy
I updated the mobility helpdesk knowledgebase to today's standards. I created all new setup guides for mobile devices for the B2Bs to use to this day. I imaged desktops computers and would use BigFix to deploy software on to them. I provided technical support to use via phone/email and would input tickets through ServiceNow. I used Active Directory to ensure users had proper access to certain applications, email access, were not locked out of the account, and used it to reset passwords.
- Mobility Analyst / SHI at Getronics
- Technical Analyst / Apple at Convergys
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Informatics
- Bachelor of Science in Informatics - Security
· Assist users in over-the-phone support, voicemail, email · Use Active Directory, Command prompts, and remote tools in assisting in resolving issues. · Use SQL scripts, procedure, functions, views, tables, to perform basic troubleshooting and research · Accurately and consistently document all reported issues using the ticket management software · Follow up on open issues to ensure resolution
· Assist users in over-the-phone support, voicemail, email
· Use Active Directory, Command prompts, and remote tools in assisting in resolving issues.
· Use SQL scripts, procedure, functions, views, tables, to perform basic troubleshooting and research
· Accurately and consistently document all reported issues using the ticket management software
· Follow up on open issues to ensure resolution
- Desktop Support Analyst II at Getronics
- QuickBooks Advisor at Concentrix
- IT Support at
- Communication at
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Networking and Communications
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
• Managed employee pool of up to 170 consultants; responsibilities included performance evaluations, training, payroll, reporting, terminations and exit interviews Tactfully and privately coach employees on ways to close the gap between performance and expectations, remaining focused on improvement strategies.
• Managed contract implementation, extensions, revisions, end of life. Coordinate with multiple teams ensuring all have working knowledge of current status.
• Worked with staff to create meaningful development plans that increased their career satisfaction and helped to improve retention percentages.
• Developed processes for cross-functional teams to coordinate the contractor's on-boarding process. Increased communication to virtual teams by means of designing and distribution monthly newsletter with useful and pertinent company information
• Partnered with senior management in appropriate resolution of employee issues to create win-win situations for the business and the employees. This included researching and coordinating with Pomeroy's legal and HR leadership to seek quick resolution to any issue.
• Partner with both A/P and A/R teams to assist in resolution of outstanding A/R aging and billing issues. Forensic accounting, cash application, etc.
- TSS Resource Manager at Getronics
- Resource Manager at Getronics
- IT Operations Manager at Getronics
- IT Resource Manager at Getronics
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- - General education
- - General education