* Successfully prepare guitar model specific kits for final assembly, and deliver kits in a timely manner to keep production flowing. * Responsible for replenishing point-of-use materials used on the production line, guitar adjusters, color prep, neck line, and other departments as needed. * Held accountable as only person on second shift with access to lock up items; supplies and parts. * Provide precise inventory information system data entries for efficient and timely purchasing department order fulfillment. * Perform cycle count and year end inventory. Investigate, identify, and fix variances in the inventory process. * Accurately receive incoming raw material and distribute to corresponding departments in a timely manner. * Gather, prepare, and fulfill shipments of parts requests for factory warranty repair and international third party guitar repair shops.
- Logistics Specialist / Material Handler at Gibson USA
- Logistics Specialist at Target Corporation
- Logistics Specialist at Foodland Super Market, LLC
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors Degree - Business Administration
- Associates Degree - Business and Commerce
I have a schedule of the day's production to follow. Certain guitar body styles, require different types of wood, at different thicknesses. Example: A Gibson Les Paul Standard requires a 2 piece Mahogany back @ 1.760 in. thickness. And a 3A flame Maple top @ .750 in. thickness. To be glued together in a press. 104 guitar bodies at one time. That remains in the press for 2 hours minimum. Then, we unload the press for the final sanding @ 2.500 in. I am also a certified forklift operator.
- Timesaver operator (Computerized sander) at Gibson USA (Manufacturing)
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk at Matco Business Forms
- Stower at Amazon Fulfillment Center BNA-3
- Collator Operator at Matco Business Forms
4 years, 9 months at this Job
I was trained in numerous areas within the plant. Sanding, body building, neck fitting, etc...
- Guitar Craftsman at Gibson USA
- Server at Buffalo Wild Wings
- Sandwich Artist at SUBWAY
- Dishwasher/Asst. Manager at Joes Place
2 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in Leisure - Sports, & Tourism Studies
- Associates Degree in General Studies - Liberal Arts
* Utilize best practices to manage inventory for all of Gibson USA, delivering key process improvements which reduced operating costs by contributing to the reduction of overtime and order shortages. * Selected to travel to and visit the different locations where inventory is held, resolving different inventory issues and increasing turnover by 10% through extensive root cause analysis. * Orchestrated bi-annual physical inventory implementation and/or modification to processes for 40% more efficient maintenance of inventory. * Create custom-tailored SOPs by interviewing and following up with heads of different departments, and improved employee performance through training of employees on newly created SOPs. * Restructured training program and registration techniques, perform in-depth interviews for new positions, and demonstrate tact and dedication in coaching and helping employees through problems for better performance. * Implemented software solutions to run reports and attack problems that arise from them, including Open POs, unreserved in staging, and more. * Maintain and follow up on QC and REWORK materials progressions, in addition to flawlessly coordinating with heads of all departments in order to resolve inventory issues.
- Inventory Control Manager at Gibson USA
- Warehouse Operations/Distribution Manager/Inventory Controller at American Renolit
- Warehouse Operations Manager at Fred Meyer, Meijer Ind., and Lowe
- Assistant Operations Manager at Weckerle Cosmetics
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Philosophy
- Associate of Arts - Liberal Arts
Hired in March of 2012. Spray metallic, whites, and solid line colors. Also apply satins and lacquers. Currently cleaning and coating Aw, CW, A1 and Au.. February employee of the month.
- Painter at Gibson USA
- Owner at B-Sharp Designs
- Head Painter and Quality Control at Nichols Trailers
- Commercial Sales at Motor Supply Co
7 years, 3 months at this Job
Project: Oracle Cloud Upgrade from 11i - Customer Conversion (Jan 19 - till now)
Role: System Analyst (Functional Consultant)
Environment: Oracle Fusion - Customer Data Management, Order Management
➢ Understanding the existing business process for Order Management. Involved in implementation of Oracle Cloud and mapping the requirement for Customer Creation in Cloud environment. Data analysis and cleansing of existing Customer Site Addresses for conversion from 11i to Oracle cloud instance.
➢ Design, Development and Implementation of Customer Address Validator Plug in and integrate it with Oracle cloud instance for the validation of customer site addresses created manually or coming from EDI process.
- System Analyst (Functional Consultant) at Gibson, USA
- Senior Manager at Triniti Corporation
- Oracle Functional Lead at ResMed Inc
- Business Process Analyst, Staff (Oracle Functional Consultant) at Qualcomm Inc
3 months at this Job
- Post Graduation Diploma in Industrial Engineering - Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Sc & Engg
* Responsible for creating, maintaining, and establishing new and better functioning part numbers and Bill of Materials. Develop and maintain all specification sheets, first part articles, engineering change/deviation notices, prototype and pilot run manufacturing forms, and everything else that is required from the engineering group. * I provide support to the accounting team and to the controller during all physical counts, in-house audits and annual 3rd party audits as well as daily assistance to the accounting staff and controller chasing down "negatives" and fortifying the part numbers and BOMs to accurately support their books. * And as always, provide engineering support to manufacturing, distribution, procurement and accounting.
- Specification writer at Gibson USA
- Final Assembly/DMS Multi-table CNC Router Operator at Gibson USA
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Recording Industry Management
Currently working and learning the stations in the Mill Room.
- Rough Mill Machine Operator at Gibson USA
3 years, 4 months at this Job
Responsibilities I am a disable kidney transplant recipient, but my love for the guitar is a born trait. I would love to learn and be a part of the worlds greatest team ever, the Gibson team.
- General labor at Gibson USA
14 years, 5 months at this Job
10. Laborer Resume
- Laborer at Gibson USA
7 years at this Job
- Associate Accounting