Provide excellent customer service by answering emails and documents all customer inquiries and resolutions received via emails or other alternatives streams of input to identify, diagnose and initiate research necessary to resolve customer issues in a timely manner, as needed ◆ Provide backup support for Aftermarket Filtration Analysts ◆ Assist with processing of customer service requests with placing orders ◆ Clearly communicates problem symptoms and consults with Analysts as necessary to aide in resolving customer issues/requests and ensure all pertinent information is included ◆ Escalated unresolved issues as needed ◆ Continually works to expand current and upcoming knowledge within ◆ Handle requests for administrative tasks and inquires by collecting required information or back-up ◆ Perform transaction processing support for Analysts including data entry, order entry purchase orders, sending correspondence by email ◆ SOMS/SIEBEL training
- Customer Care Order Management/Administrative Assistance at Cummins Filtration- Aptask Staffing Agency
- Customer Service Representative at HCA Hospital Corporation of America
- American President Lines at HCA Hospital Corporation of America
- Customer Service /Retention at AT&T
8 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts
- High School Diploma - Trainings
Provide leadership support for all practice locations in the Charleston area to promote a reputation for quality, patient satisfaction, and clinical excellence. Shape the strategic day to day operations, work seamlessly with Senior Leadership, and build a top-performing team of 100+ professional staff and 29+ providers.
➢ Maximize profitability and efficiency by overseeing a $15M budget for all business operations including clinical, payroll, physician contracts, supply purchasing.
➢ Navigate staffing levels for peak and off-peak seasons reducing staff volume by 4% to accommodate patient volume & provider schedules.
➢ Create exceptional experiences for patients, staff, and physicians by adhering to company key performance goals of 80% for capacity, patient satisfaction; 20% retention rate; and 10% error rates.
➢ Implement new processes based on patient demand including 3 new services: (1) HIPAA Secure texting service, (2) Telemedicine services, and (3) third location for after hour clinic.
➢ Identify common onboarding problems for all Front Desk employees and revamped training guidelines which aim to decrease onboarding time from 60 days to 30 days.
- Director of Operations | Corporate Office at Sweetgrass Pediatrics
- Practice Manager | Charleston Heart Specialists at HCA - Hospital Corporation of America
- Physician Relations Coordinator | Corporate Office at HCA - Hospital Corporation of America
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Business and Healthcare Administration
- BS - Business Administration
• Review Medicare (CMS) claims for financial responsibility including determining coordination of benefits
• Follow-up on open and pending insurance claims ensuring collection within insurance company time limits
• Review claims for duplicates, denials, and referrals to ensure that claim information is matched to appropriate authorization
• Process claim appropriately per contracts and company standards processing HMO, PPO, and ASO products which includes appropriate coding of CPT, ICD, DX, DRG, HCPCS codes that are being billed and entered
• Provider claims review including DME claims
• Coordinate with the Claims Supervisor on work flow issues and the handing of and batches in date order
• Respond and resolve customer service inquires and issues
• Explain benefits, claims, financial spending accounts and correspondence
• Take payments and review billing issues
• Contact Market Place to help members with related issues
- Sr Claims Examiner at UHG
- Quality Auditor at MCNA Dental
- at HCA Hospital Corporation of America
3 years at this Job
- Registered Nurse at HCA Hospital Corporation of America
- Registered Nurse at
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
Direct Support Professional - Status Dept - work from home position providing status updates and assistance to commercial insurance companies and inspectors.
Direct Support Professional - Status Dept - work from home position providing status
updates and assistance to commercial insurance companies and inspectors.
- Client & Inspector Liaison / Status Department at Technical Insurance Services, Inc
- AR Specialist at Ambulatory Surgery Centers HCA
- Revenue Cycle Specialist / ASC at HCA - Hospital Corporation of America
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Started as an x-ray technician, promoted to Clinic Manager where I over saw 8 locations. This is my current job responsibilities.. I am responsible for the schedule, clinic inventory, payroll approval, shift coverage, and all staff, provider and clinic needs.
- Clinic Manager, Medical Assistant, X-Ray Tech at Urgent Care Extra LLC , HCA ( Hospital Corporation of America
- Clinic Manager at HCA Care Now Urgent Care
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certified Medical Assistant - Medical
- - Medical
Project Management of multiple applications/enhancements)
This role involves Program Management to establish new, more robust, areas for PMO development, such as new control document adoption and Release Planning. Additionally, this will involve Project Management, within a hybrid Agile/Lean environment, for key organizational initiatives.
• Change/Project/Program Management: Establish new Project management team to link/liaison with Product team. Roles created and redesigned. Develop Project plans to ensure project deadlines are met. Use Jira and APM software to manage progress and provide basis for new, standardized reporting to leadership team. Work with parent organization, Syngenta, to promote and improve utilization of primary software tool, Land.db, a Farm Management System (FMS). Manage two direct reports and two indirect reports to complete growing PMO.
- Sr. Program Manager at
- Technical Program Manager (PMO Leader/340B Product Engineering) at PHARMACEUTICAL STRATEGIES GROUP
- Senior Product Analyst at HCA - HOSPITAL CORPORATION OF AMERICA
- Implementation Project Manager (Solution IT) at SHARED HEALTH/BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF TENNESSEE
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Doctor of Management and Organizational Leadership - Management and Organizational Leadership
- Master of Science in Interdisciplinary Technology - Interdisciplinary Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
T.Rowe Price offers Investment Management, IRA accounts, 401K accounts, Mutual Funds, 529 accounts, Retirement Planning and other Financial Products. The project involves managing Data stored in ODS & Application Data store to aid the End users, Customers in ease of Business. Was involved in Maryland state SOC2 PII data obfuscation, Anti Money Laundering code development. Responsibilities: · Wrote SQL overrides in source qualifiers for extracting only the required rows for optimal performance.
T.Rowe Price offers Investment Management, IRA accounts, 401K accounts, Mutual Funds, 529 accounts, Retirement Planning and other Financial Products. The project involves managing Data stored in ODS & Application Data store to aid the End users, Customers in ease of Business. Was involved in Maryland state SOC2 PII data obfuscation, Anti Money Laundering code development.
· Wrote SQL overrides in source qualifiers for extracting only the required rows for optimal performance.
- ETL Informatica Developer at T Rowe Price
- ETL Developer at NISSAN North America
- ETL Developer at HCA - Hospital Corporation of America
- ETL Developer at AmeriFirst Home Mortgage
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Applications
Report life threatening arrhythmias and strips
Report life threatening arrhythmias and strips
- Cardiac Monitor Tech at Baptist MCVI
- Echocardiographer at Sonomuscle Corp
- Cardiac Monitor Technician at HCA Hospital Corporation of America
- Echocardiographer at Insurance Hospital IESS
10 months at this Job
- Doctor in Medicine - Medicine
Responsible for the daily production of my team of employees entering and reviewing reports for accuracy to ensure that the company's quality assurance standards and client guidelines are continuously met. Initiate and support department projects based on client requirements. Responsible for team's adherence to time service, quality and production goal requirements; provide leadership to team members in meeting these SLAs, Collect and compile data using daily/monthly operational reports and spreadsheets and Matrix. WebEx Teams, Update training PowerPoints and assign training modules to new hires, updating documents in Share Point. Review and approve client specific guidelines to ensure compliance with department's procedures. Follows policies and procedures and works with management to implement enhancements; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values. Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability. Leads team to compliance with policy and procedure. Manages and resolves difficult customer situations and escalates to management, Account Managers and Sales as appropriate; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; works with integrity and in an ethical manner; maintains confidentiality of colleague and customer information and coach team to do the same. Conduct periodic performance and career path discussions in accordance with HireRight guidelines to coach team members to maximize performance and achieve career goals; escalates performance issues to management and Human Resources as appropriate. Successfully work cross-functionally to achieve goals. Communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and within budget. Interview applicant pool to fill open positions. Build direct team and departmental relationships internally and external with persons of all backgrounds and organizational levels. I Focus on solving conflict, motivate team into acceptance of the team's responsibility for his/her own performance and demonstrates the capability to assist other team members in reaching success within the organization and contributing to building a positive team environment.
- Supervisor Operations at
- Training Ambassador/ Seasonal Staffing Coordinator at AMAZON BNA5
- HR Ops Admin at AMAZON BNA5
- Substitute Teacher at AMAZON BNA5
9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Management and Human Relations