• Device Management
• Problem Solver
• B2B Networks 1 A Services, LLC. 2016 - Present IT Operations Analyst Served as the company's technical expert, IT, Telco, cabling, wireless designs and regulatory inspections. Provided face to face customer service. Project managed services to high profile accounts in the defense, banking and fast food industries. Wells Fargo, Dairy Queen among others. I coordinate with stakeholders to determine the technical requirements for IT solutions. Lead calls and meetings with business owners and end users to refine business requirements. I do research of potential IT solutions and gather break/fix cost and requirements. Also, developed repair plan estimates through analysis of alternatives, feasibility studies and trade-off analysis. I research and investigate new and improved business and management practices for application to agency programs or operations. Insure proper operation of computers, tablets and routers. Top Customer Service Award 2017, 2018
- Customer Service at IT Consulting
- IT Solutions Engineer at Sprint
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer at IT Consulting Services
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - computer science
- Network Trainer at A.A.M.S IT Consulting
1 month at this Job
Focus on B2B marketing for a startup point of sales reseller with a specialty in cybersecurity and PCI compliance Digital
• Created and managed all social media pages for the company
• Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and WordPress
• Managed paid advertising on Instagram
• Managed sponsored and "boosted" posts with target marketing
• Managed blog on company website
• Ran and managed Constant Contact emailing to leads and current customers
• Worked directly with our graphic designers to make social media and email content
• Executed campaigns across all of our forms of social media and digital platforms Events
• Coordinated all trade shows
• Coordinated company meetings, and distributed meeting notes Marketing Calendar
• Created, scheduled, and executed all marketing campaigns Customer Relationship Management
• Managed prospecting and leads database
• Maintained CRM Collateral
• Managed marketing collateral inventory
• Managed client mailings Administrative
• Maintained office and supply ordering Technical Experience:
• Proficient with Microsoft and Apple
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Dynamics CRM
• Constant Contact
• Connect Wise
• eFolder/Axcient Anchor
- Marketing Coordinator at Retail and IT Consulting
3 years at this Job
- High school diploma
• Instructing on how to configure and maintain the organization's internal computer network.
• Identify, troubleshoot, solve and document network connectivity and performance issues.
• Monitor network performance and optimize the network for optimal speed and availability
• Using Packet Tracer or GNS3 to allow students to create simulated network topologies by dragging and dropping routers, switches and various other types of network devices
• Using physical switches to demonstrate concepts and having students configure and test
• Install, configure and maintain network hardware, for example, Cisco routers and switches
• Manage network security tools, e.g., firewall, anti-virus and intrusion detection systems
• Taking initiatives to improve efficiencies, productivity, and identifying growth opportunities.
• LAN/WAN design, router configuration
- Network Trainer at A.A.M.S IT Consulting
1 month at this Job
6. Owner Resume
19004) Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: Software Install, Network optimization and install, hardware install and replacement, cracked laptop screen repair and or replacement, virus and spyware removal, data backup, printer and external device install, operating system installs, plex server setup, security camera system install, and complete home theater setup.
- Owner at Draconic IT Consulting
- Sales and Installation at Draconic IT Consulting
- at Various Companies
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Directed several concurrent technology projects for key clients including hardware software upgrades/ migrations/ consolidations, database implementations, Help Desk management, IT Security implementation in line with aggressive timeline, quality and business requirements. Subject matter expert to the senior executives, cross functional teams and business stakeholders. Defined the project scopes, controls, estimating, planning, scheduling, resource allocation, and overseeing the configurations, testing, integration, implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting. Managed a team of 10 IT consultants and an annual operating budget of $0.5 million. Implemented enterprise wide backup and recovery strategy improving the speed of system recovery. Collaborated with internal and external partners, vendors, and global teams for successful execution of infrastructure projects.
• Project managed multiple infrastructure projects from concept to completion, projects include migrations from legacy systems to emerging technologies, hardware and software deployments/upgrades, VMware implementations, multisite network layouts and redesigns.
• Built a customer information database improving global consulting time and efficiency resulting significant savings in terms of time and money for the client.
• Deployed new IT security initiatives including implementing Firepower Cisco security suite at over 50 client sites improving their IT Security posture.
• Improved overall network communication establishing stable redundant and secure environment.
• Launched process improvements for Help Desk, documented best practices, resolutions to common and complex technical problems creating a comprehensive knowledge database improving productivity and efficiency of the Help Desk personnel.
• Implemented transformative IT policies to harden system security enhanced security measures for password requirements and user access.
• Delivered elite customer service through responsive interfacing, problem assessment, prompt determination of corrective actions and comprehensive follow-up.
• Integral participant in cross-functional troubleshooting of complex network and systems infrastructure; delivered recommendations for solutions and improvement.
- IT Service Manager at ACCOUNTEKS CONSULTING
- VP & CIO at MINDTECH IT CONSULTING
- VP Infrastructure, Sr. Network Architect & Network Engineer at
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
- - Electromechanical Engineering
• Understanding customer requirements and business objectives
• Providing strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
• Provide assistance with technical issues
- IT Consultant at Lunar IT Consulting
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
• BW/BI implementation in different domains
• Data extraction into R3 system
• Created InfoCubes, InfoObjects, InfoProviders, InfoCubes
• Data Modeling, creation of DSO, Cube, Multi provider, DTP/Transformation
• Used Bex Analyzer, Bex Reporter Designer, Bex Broadcaster to generate & produce reports.
• Data loading and monitoring for Transactional and Master Data sources
• Extraction of accounts payable & accounts receivable data
• Assisted in training of new consultants. Trainee Consultant
• Received hands on training in SAP BW/BI. Promoted to Junior SAP consultant after receiving certification in SAP BW/BI
• Assisted in training of new BW/BI consultants. IT Technician - Setup and maintenance of entire computer network and software for ShulamIT Consulting. Managed day to day IT operations to ensure smooth running of computer networks.
• Diagnose, repair and maintenance of hardware and software components
• Installation and configuration of computer software's
• Installation and configuration of computer hardware
• Providing technical support
- Junior SAP Consultant at Shulam IT Consulting
- Bank Teller at Santander Bank
3 years at this Job
- Master of Science in International Business - International Business
- Bachelor of Information Technology Management for Business - Information Technology Management for Business
Systems Administrator in charge of the Virtual environment which runs all of our Infrastructure services on campus, as well as our Virtual labs. Some technologies I've been utilizing while working here are as follows: VMware (Horizon View, VDI, ESXi/vSphere 5.5 & 6), Backup Exec by Symantec, PowerShell, AD, MSSQL, DNS, DHCP, SCCM, EMC SANs, IIS, Endpoint, and Drive Vaccine. NWCCD IT department believes in self-directed work and as such I was not directly supervised and was left to come up with and complete projects on my own. In that spirit I dug through our systems and looked for large projects and small that would improve the environment and make it more efficient and stable, a couple of those projects were VMware infrastructure reworking to Best Practice Standards and tweaks to the VM's themselves to operate more efficiently, and setup a more redundant MSSQL backup methodology so that small segments of data could be restored on the fly or entire databases, this was in addition to our Backup Exec flat file backup procedure. As well I started looking for cost savings one of the solutions was to utilize vhd's on lab machines instead of Drive Vaccine which is a yearly expense for the department whereas my solution costs nothing beyond the time to develop and document the solution.
- Systems Administrator at NWCCD Gillette College
- IT Consultant at INDEPENDENT IT CONSULTING
- Linux Engineer at Contegix
- Systems Administrator at CACI
4 years, 6 months at this Job