• Carry out growth-focused investment analysis through extensive financial due diligence
• Create and advise on numerous asset allocation models utilized for dissemination among clientele.
• Implement creative strategies to execute actionable investment analysis relating to common equity, private equity, venture capital, alternative investments, and fixed income offerings
• Manage and analyze client portfolios through the utilization of unique data analysis tool
• Design and implement client-specific pitch books to increase client asset aggregation and use of firm resources
- Investment Analyst, Private Wealth Management at Morgan Stanley
- Summer Analyst, Wealth Management at Morgan Stanley
10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Political Economics - Political Economics
• Test key controls of various business silos.
• Demonstrate abilities to multitask by testing multiple controls at the same time while keeping track of the progress of each control and schedule meeting out ahead of time for new controls to test
• Create excel stats files that shows tables and graphs of our progress
• Initiated the use of OneNote to maintain our individual progress
- Associate (Risk and control test utility team) at Morgan Stanley
- Associate (Incoming wires) at Morgan Stanley
- Analyst/Associate (check deposits team) at Morgan Stanley
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics
- Institutional Sales at Morgan Stanley
3 years, 10 months at this Job
Always have gotten the assignment done correctly. I always develop contacts within the company whether legal or compliance wise to get the assignment done. I have always thanked any one who has assistant in aiding with a complicated task. Contacts within the work place are if investments are necessary when working with complicated situations. Whether it be with guardianship accounts, foreign accounts, domestic account, retirement accounts, deaths and distribution of assets from Estate.
- Sales Associate/Customer Service at Morgan Stanley
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Administrative
Microsoft SQL Server DBA with 5+ years of experience in design, Development and Administration using MS SQL Server 2008, 2012 database environments. Extensive experience on both SQL Server Administration and T-SQL Application Development Knowledge of Normalization/Denormalization techniques for OLTP and OLAP environments. Used SQL Indexes for improving query performance, lower storage and maintenance cost. Experience in optimization tools such as SQL Profiler, Dynamic Management Views (DMVs) And Windows Performance Monitor for monitoring and tuning MS SQL Server performance. Hands-on working experience in Installing, configuring, upgrading and managing SQL Server 2008/2012 and upgrading Service Packs for multiple instances. Good experience in user management for DBs, maintaining of databases, and providing SQL Server security by assigning logins, server and database roles and server permissions. Participated in Disaster prevention and Recovery Strategies and supported High availability features like Snapshot Replication, Clustering (Active/Passive) and Database Mirroring. Experience in Log Shipping from Primary to Standby servers and SQL maintenance plans. Experience involved in using tools like SQL profiler for Monitoring and Tuning MS SQL Server. Proficient in developing business application logic using SQL Stored Procedures, Functions and T-SQL queries and maintained code repository in Visual Source Safe (VSS) for deployments. Created and maintained SQL objects like Tables, Constraints, User defined Functions, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures and SQL scripts, T-SQL queries for developer applications. Involved in automation of administrative tasks like creating jobs, schedules, alerts using SQL Server agent and monitoring and troubleshooting jobs, event notifications using Database Mail. Developed Tabular Reports, Matrix Report, and Charts using SSRS and deployed to Report Server. Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL Tools) data using DTS/SSIS Import/Export utility
- Operational SQL Server DBA at Morgan Stanley
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
I am working on reporting system called Integrated Management Reporting System (IMRS) which is a consolidated data warehouse containing key aggregated metrics, sourced from authoritative data sources or operations systems, to provide Business Intelligence and Reporting. IMRS accepts transactional data from source system, supporting drill through to source for details, requiring business logic in support of IMRS Standards to be performed in each source system. Responsibilities:
• Data engineering for Machine Learning based Predictive analytics for Settlement Fails.
• Consults and collaborates with various business stakeholders to assess and determine business specified requirements, perform analysis and recommend best solution to address the user needs related enhancements and new applications on boarding to IMRS.
• Gathered requirements from business users and translated them to the technical team using Functional design documents to support implementation of ETL based project in Informatica Power Center.
• Developed timelines for project delivery and managed projects and resources to successful completion.
• Created workflows and Mappings in Informatica Power Center and migrated them to QA/UAT environments after unit testing.
• Created and modified DB2 Database objects like Tables, views, stored procedures etc as per the need.
• Carried out testing and verification in BI tools like Cognos and Qlikview.
• Carried out all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, user acceptance testing, production deployments and maintenance.
• Managed and mentor onsite and offshore team total of 15 member Tools and Technologies: Informatica Power Center, Perl, Shell scripting, DB2, Sybase, Oracle, UNIX, AutoSys, Cognos, Qlikview, AutoSys
- Senior ETL Lead at Morgan Stanley
- Project Manager at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Developer/Onsite coordinator at Morgan Stanley
- Developer at Morgan Stanley
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Engineering - KIT COEK
In charge of data quality for 100K+ clients and internal application security control for ~500 global employees across Morgan Stanley's Investment Banking and Global Capital Markets group. Define and manage access
levels for 8 systems. Partner with development team to implement controls and workflows to optimize security
access to Investment Banking Management systems. Research, validate and report on client contact
information, company, and subsidiary data. Oversee the efficient execution for daily disclosure reconciliations in accordance with SEC regulations. Subject matter expert in utilization, mechanics and downstream productivity
of data across back- and front-end proprietary internal and client-facing applications. Coordinate deliverables and mentor 12 team members in India and Japan.
• Developed Quick Reference Guides for the Investment Banking Data Integrity Group with step by step guides as well as tips and exceptions to promote consistency and prompt onboarding of new hires.
• Resolved up to 35K duplicate contacts, the most in the company, by using proprietary tools to merge, consolidate, and analyze contact information.
• Handpicked by investment banking team to travel to Chennai India to train new India team on data quality standards and practices.
• Research and validate names and addresses for 150K+ clients to ensure legitimacy of clients as required by law.
• Quality contributions resulted in the Investment Banking and Capital Markets group successfully passing all data quality aspects of external audits throughout tenure.
- DATA INTEGRITY ANALYST at Morgan Stanley
18 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Theatrical Performance & Directing
Promoted to newly created High Complexity Escalation team to analyze and prevent account take over fraud § Conduct supervisory quality control checks for my peers and report feedback for improvement to management § Partner with Financial Advisors, Business Managers, and Complex Risk officers to resolve confirmed client and/or employee fraud cases
- Associate, Fraud Operations at Morgan Stanley
- Analyst, Fraud Operations at
- Business Manager, Chief Operating Office Operations at
- Summer Analyst, Wealth Management Operations at
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in English - English
Working as a consultant for Morgan Stanley via Tata Consultancy Services. Have been responsible for Testing services as a Test Automation Lead for Wealth management area of Morgan Stanley. Agile Test methodology, HP UFT , Selenium ,ALM,Jira, Sharepoint Test design., Jive site designing etc are few of the Key Skill sets.
- Consultant at Morgan Stanley
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- High school or equivalent - Science
• Responsible for developing strategy and communications surrounding new initiatives with various teams across the department and wider Firm
• Coordinate between the functional teams with Internal Audit to develop priorities across various groups
• Lead global Internal Audit communication projects including team objectives, trainings and metrics dashboards
• Ownership of the divisions People Agenda including recruiting and Summer Analyst program
• Take lead on Global COO team deliverables
• Leader for Black Employee Network and Philanthropy Committee which promotes diversity, inclusion and community service
• Manage all aspects of audits focusing on end to end processes and verify work papers and reports adhere to department methodology and quality standards for Equity OTC Derivatives (e.g. Securities Lending, Prime Brokerage, etc.), Fixed Income Derivatives (e.g. Secured Funding, CCP Margin Optimization) and Cross-Divisional (e.g. UMR, Dodd-Frank, Model Governance).
• Prepare audit planning memoranda, including identifying and evaluating keys risks, setting audit scope, determining budgets and staff assignments
• Identifying and formulating solutions to issues around internal controls
• Writing audit reports, with clear and concise findings and recommendations, and negotiating their finalization with senior client management
• Articulate clearly and develop relationships with audit clients including senior management
• Lead continuous monitoring meetings with senior management to communicate current and upcoming audit status/findings, and discuss strategic initiatives, business developments, and other matters potentially impacting the risk profile and control environment
- SENIOR MANAGER, INTERNAL AUDIT at Morgan Stanley
- MANAGER, INSTITUTIONAL EQUITIES DIVISION at Morgan Stanley
- MANAGER, INSTITUTIONAL SECURITIES GROUP at Morgan Stanley
- ASSOCIATE, FIXED INCOME DIVISION at Morgan Stanley
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- MASTERS OF SCIENCE - FINANCE
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE - FINANCE