• 07/2018 to PRESENT A trusted provider of mission critical Intelligence and Information Technology solutions to support DoD's defense posture and augmenting Warfighters' needs. IT Program Manager - Legacy Information System Sustainment (LISS) - Randolph AFB HQ AETC Develops, plans, and integrates campus IT and Cyber systems. Performs mission review with customers for architectural integration and impact on IT infrastructure. Implements IT system projects. Maintains documents on implementing IT systems. Verifies availability of project funding. Manages IT System contracts. Administratively manages IT system contracts. Manages the development of statements of work and performance work statements.
- IT Program Manager - Legacy Information System Sustainment at MSI Mission Systems, Texas, CONUS
- IT Director, Plans and Programs - 51 Comm Squadron at US DOD, Guam / Korea, OCONUS
- IT Program Manager - Long Range Planning at LOCKHEED MARTIN, Kuwait, OCONUS
- IT Project Manager - Country Wide at TRIBALCO LLC, Korea / Afghanistan, Out of State
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Project Management Professional