Recruited nearly 40 High school students into Outreach and interactive program educating students about environmental issues facing Los Angeles.
- Chief Executive Officer at UCLA Academic Advancement Programs, New Student Programs
- Infrastructure Manager at UCLA Academic Advancement Programs, New Student Programs
- Team Resource Manager at UCLA Academic Advancement Programs, New Student Programs
- Student Administrative Assistant at UCLA Academic Advancement Programs, New Student Programs
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science - Environmental Engineering
• Answer questions and give input on how to navigate through PDP
• Facilitate discussion with up to 18 students about professional development
- Student Facilitator at TCOB Professional Development Program
- Student Orientation Leader at New Student Programs
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
- - Marketing
* Student Employee of the Year in 2017 * Assist customer walk-ins and phone calls * Provide answers about fees, scheduling, and other general questions * Organize and process student information
- Office Assistant at Scheduling and Fees
- Cyclone Aide at New Student Programs
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Psychology
4. Tutor Resume
Job Responsibilities included:
• Prepare and facilitate collaborative projects, or academic support sessions for small groups of students.
• Organize tutoring environment to promote productivity and learning.
• Review class material with students by discussing working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments.
• Prepare lesson plans or learning modules for tutoring sessions according to students' needs and goals.
• Teach students study skills, note-taking skills, and test-taking strategies.
• Assess students' progress throughout tutoring sessions.
- Tutor at Carter G Woodson School
- Sales Associate at Sally Beauty
- at Starbucks
- Orientation Student Leader at New Student Programs
3 months at this Job
- Master's - Speech Language Pathology
- Bachelor of Arts - A&T
- Bachelor of Arts - Speech Language Pathology
-Accepted and processed new patient referrals and verified eligibility for therapy services -Scheduled Occupational and Physical Therapy initial evaluations for new patients via telephone or walk-ins -Assisted therapist by applying hot and cold packs to patients, therapeutic ultra sounds and preparing therapy equipment -Placed orders for therapy equipment and office products as needed -Collected insurance co-pays and self-pays -Communicated daily with workers compensation adjusters, nurse case managers and insurance companies -Performed various office duties such as faxing, copying and filing
- Patient Service Specialist/Tech at ATI Physical Therapy
- Sales Associate/Front Desk at Massage Envy Spa
- Shipping Coordinator and Sales at My Extensionz Virgin Hair Company
- Office Receptionist at New Student Programs
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate Pending - Graphic Design
- BA - Advertising-Integrated Marketing
Founding Teacher at Mastery Charter -Pastorius-Richardson Elementary. Taught grades: K/1, 3,4, and 6.
- Literacy Teacher at Mastery Charter Schools
- Corp Member at City Year
- West Chester University Residential Network Center, Service Technician at ResNet Central
- West Chester University Orientation Leader at New Student Programs
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts in Teaching - Teaching
- B.A. - Sociology
1. Advise prospective study abroad students. 2. Design programming advertising programs available. 3. Manage social media.
- Marketing and Events Coordinator at Study Abroad
- Lead Tour Guide at Office of Admissions
- Student Orientation Coordinator at Office of New Student Programs
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - International Relations and Sociology
- Certificate of Excellence in Higher Education
Demonstrate expertise in managing classrooms to ensure a positive and engaging learning environment for all students; supported paraprofessional staff.
● Supervise, managed and counseled 15-30 students through assignments and provided feedback through detailed notes.
● Enforce and implement policies and procedures as well as exercised good judgment in navigating student development across 12 different campuses.
- SUBSTITUTE TEACHER at SCUCISD
- STUDENT OFFICE ASSISTANT at University of Houston Career Services
- ORIENTATION TEAM MENTOR at UH Prospective and New Student Programs
- at UH Prospective and New Student Programs
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Nonprofit Management and Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts - Public Relations
Service provided to the patients, nurses, and doctors that allows accessible mobility. Transport patients from their room to different units within the hospital. Assure patients safety by following established protocol and verification of paperwork.
- Dispatcher/Customer Service at Memorial Hermann
- Leasing Consultant at Pinnacle Property Management Services
- Exploration Guide at The North Face
- Spanish Leader at North Carolina State University
4 years at this Job
- - Foreign Lang. Spanish
10. Manager Resume
• Train2-3 new employees monthly on house regulations regarding eating habits, phone utilization, medication, weather drills, and behaviors for high/low functioning residents
• Report resident abuse to Office of Inspector General (OIG) and assist with interviews of involved staff and resident(s)
• Partner with nurses, Qualified Intellectual Individual Professionals (QIDP), and CCAR staff to assist residents in reaching goals (i.e. finances, chores, etiquette, community interaction)
• Oversee 3 homes with 10 residents and 20+ employees which entails facilitating meetings, reviewing supply lists and menus, and mediating conflict
• Collaborate with 3 house managers to serve On Call during weekends, holidays, or special events
• Completed monthly financial reports for resident's money and distributed weekly and monthly allowances for outings, personal items or activities
- Manager at CCAR Industries
- Direct Service Person at Charleston Transitional Facility
- President at Alpha Phi Omega Fraternity
- Senior Prowl Leader at Easter Illinois University New Student Programs
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Studies