- Software Engineer at Revature
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Music
- Associate Developer at Revature
3 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
After graduating with Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering in June 2018, I enrolled in a boot camp training as a full stack Java developer. I studied and designed and built desktop and web applications. I have experience in core Java, J2EE, Spring boot and the Spring framework, Hibernate, Maven, Tomcat, Angular 7, HTML, CSS, and Amazon EC2.
- Just Completed a boot camp training. at Revature
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
Houston, TX (May 2017 - Present)
BP Consolidation of Portals
Consolidated multiple BP Portals into one overall portal by taking BP's internal ways of querying their various trades which were spread over multiple web pages into a single SPA (Single Page Application). This allowed BP employees, specifically traders, to query trades given a choice of trade id, trade guide, or the trade source system id. This gave them information on the trade including trade date, price, and internal matters that cannot be disclosed. This SPA allowed them to update the trade by rerouting.
• Attained a greater understanding of Angular JS and its injectable Libraries.
• Attained Experience with Web API 2.0 which is Microsoft's new package of Restful Services. Responsibilities:
• Develop 3 web API (Application Programming Interface) that queried the database. This consisted of DTO (Data Transfer Object), and entity framework.
• Understand the relationships between the databases.
• Develop the GUI (Graphical User Interface) bootstrap front end in angular 1.X.
• The angular project included multiple modules such as UI (User Interface) Grid and angular sanitation.
• Sanitize all input into the project.
• All user to up the trades in the project without having the page reloaded. Environment: .NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, Bootstrap, Oracle, HTML, .NET, Angular.
- trade guide at Infosys
- associate at Revature
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering
- Lead Java/J2EE Developer at BNSF RAILWAY
- Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer at REVATURE
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Programming
• Provide technical support to end users through application debugging.
• Lead daily scrum meetings to determine which bugs to target for the day and next week deployment
• Create one-time utilities to implement local fixes for cases with identified bugs.
• Use Splunk to retrieve logs for specific cases to determine where cases failed.
• Update rules or create new rules to implement a permanent code fix for identified bugs.
• Performed sanity testing on QA, UAT, and DEV environments as well as unit testing.
• Ran daily queries using Oracle SQL to check data integrity throughout all environments.
• Assisted offshore team with weekly deployments to Production environment.
• Provided support through the companies ticketing system.
• Determined whether tickets were Bugs, expected functionality, or Change Requests.
• Maintained all agents running in the application.
• Maintained all relevant operator in all environments with the proper Workbaskets and Roles.
- Pega Developer at Cox Communications
- Pega Developer at Revature
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
Maintain and create functionality for company website and modified it to be ADA compliant. Utilized AWS LightSail and a LAMP stack to deliver leads to ZOHO from Salesgenie. Optimize and write scripts written to perform various tasks in google sheets. Write SOP’s for several different systems for new previously undone tasks. Enhance company intranet hosted by google by creating new pages with various content types.
- Assistant Systems Analyst at John S. Connor
- Web Developer at Revature
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Information Systems - Information Systems
Wrote analytics in the form of anomaly detection code for an engine built in-house. The code looked for inconsistencies and inefficiencies in equipment by determining whether the equipment was in a state of fault for a certain amount of time. Core Java, Flink, Kafka and Postgres were the primary technologies for this project.
- Java Developer at Resolute Building Intelligence
- Software Developer at Revature
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
Performance testing across various platforms using IP Videos. Incorporation of various in house and dev frameworks, including Microsoft's Xbox Framework in order to create custom Java test based on given scenarios. Used Ruby language to develop multi-platform test in an in-house tool. Collected Data throughout the week and reported to performance/automation teams for improvements. Introduced bi-weekly sprint by creating stories with program owners to increase performance. Enabled automation using multiple orthodox and unorthodox technologies that enabled continuous integrity testing.
● Proficient in: Ruby, Java, Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, YSlow, Developer Tools, Hibernate, Frameworks, AWS, Oracle SQL, Jenkins, Git, Jira, SonarQube, Postman/Newman, Soap UI(Rest API Testing), Cronjobs, Grafana and Splunk.
● Extensive knowledge in performance testing using Java with Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, and other tools to generate reports used to improve quality of applications.
● Leveraged multiple testing suites using Jenkins, cronjobs and webhooks to enable continuous integration during development and enable DevOps inspired environments.
● Analyze test results to provide insight and direction to project teams and system engineers to resolve performance issues.
● Organize & retain project/technical knowledge with a thorough knowledge management process.
● Expertise in building up and managing Agile Performance Engineering Team. This included recruitment and training.
● Experience in client engagement, scope definition, defining the test strategy for the engagement & test plan for the projects.
● Deliver high quality project requirements on time and within budget.
● Developed Selenium(Java) Test Suite in order to test front end functionalities and performance test key transactions.
● Implemented API support with in-house tool to implement testing in a CI environment across multiple teams. Also decreasing execution time by 90%
● Introduced Elastic Stack(Oracle DB, Logstash, ElasticSearch and Kibana) in order to provide live results of testing and multiple visualization of data in order to show development trends.
● Modified ELK Stack with Grafana, in order to introduce user roles, authorization, and live monitoring as a non expensive solution to ELK's X-Pack.
● Swapped Elasticsearch for InfluxDB in existing stack for better control of data visualization using Grafana.
● Migrated custom trend tool into EC2 environment in order to allow visibility across organization.
- SDT - Software Developer at Infosys/Spectrum
- DevOps Engineer at Revature
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Information Technology
Engaged in all phases of the software development life-cycle which include: gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models, participate in design meetings and consult with clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.
- Software Developer at UST Global
- Hadoop Engineer at Revature
- Logistics Coordinator at ElringKlinger
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor in Industrial Engineering - Industrial Engineering